PDA

View Full Version : first day with a mag

magatron
05-13-2002, 12:25 AM
today i went out to wacky warriors to play with my new minimag dispite the flash flood a severe t-storm warnings out, and it was the best day of paintball i ever played. the mag was the most accurate, consistant marker i've ever shot, and i've used my fair share. i was most surprised by it's abilty to perform after being completly mudded up from me falling on it trying to run the tape on the side of a hill which was completly mud and wet red clay.

definatly a great marker.

spazzed
05-13-2002, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the club!!

Croix71
05-13-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by magatron
i was most surprised by it's abilty to perform after being completly mudded up

One of the reasons I still have my `Mag after 10 years. :D

Creative Mayhem
05-13-2002, 08:18 AM
I completely agree with croix71... I've owned my mini for 9 yrs and it's been through hell, mud, blood, creeks, you name it.

After all that mess I take a shower with it, gassed up of course. It cleans up quite nicely, the mag that is...;) :D

paint magnet
05-13-2002, 09:04 PM
I've had some good memories with my Tippmann, but I need a new rear bolt before I can play again. What I really hate is getting your barrel full of mud when you trip. One time we were up at Quality paintball, and people's shoes were coming off in the mud because it was so thick. I also played a game without a gun because someone said I wouldn't do it, and I won a Pepsi. (I ran straight in to a fort defended by 5 people, all standing around the door where I entered trying to get their flag) Okay, none of what I said had any point, but oh well..