PDA

View Full Version : Will you be getting the new Z-Grip?

Will Wood
05-13-2002, 07:58 AM
Just a pre-figure to when pre-order is open. I sure am.

FrAuStY
05-13-2002, 10:16 AM
Thats if they even make them. I'm actually happy with my intelliframe right now. I think Kapp discontinued the foregrip extender they make and you would need one if you had a foregrip and decided to go with the Z. I honestly don't know. Thats like another 150$ (50$ more I could get a retro :))

Tyril
05-13-2002, 11:10 AM
http://jerkmedia.net/wav/waynesworld/bemine.wav

;)

-Mike

Sledgehammer
05-13-2002, 11:37 AM
I personally never really liked z-grips...

... and it won't fit my Xreme anyway :p

BTAutoMag
05-13-2002, 11:39 AM
i would but i would have to remake my front block for it to fit on there with how my tank is set. so i cant get one:(

G-Rexx
05-13-2002, 11:59 AM
I currently have two mags w/ Z's on them, I can't wait til the day they make they for my E-Mag. I'ts the only way to shoot.

RT_Luver
05-13-2002, 01:11 PM
if they come out with a design for e-mags I'll get one. But I dont see that happening..:(

rjvemt1
05-13-2002, 01:16 PM
electro-z!!!!!:eek:

Will Wood
05-13-2002, 01:54 PM
Mod if they see it....Add an option for "If they include a grip foward" .. It won't let me...That seems to be a problem for some people.

SlipknotX556
05-13-2002, 03:07 PM
I love my intelliframe and I will not get a new Z if they come out.

SqueegeeKid
05-13-2002, 03:41 PM
I just bought an I-frame and i love it. But, i've wanted a z-grip for ages. So, if they do release them later on, so i can replenish my bank account, i'll buy one.

The hole burning in my wallet isn't big enough at the moment, but i don't think the new grips'll be out anytime soon. But i figure by the time they do get released (if ever) i'll have enough coin to pick one up. And if they don't get released, i'll be scouring the earth for a used one.

I hope the new ones come in nickel. I love shiny things :)

FutureMagOwner
05-13-2002, 03:45 PM
if i can get one of the blem bodies then i will definantly

OldSchoolMag
05-13-2002, 04:57 PM
Yeah, I will, if they hit the market by the end of the year. I mean, I (and many others) have been waiting for these guys for quite some time now.

I personally believe that AGD (in this situation) is not making a wise choice. I can see why you wouldn't want to put out the Z-Grips after what happened last time (what with the slow/not selling and all) but every other post I've seen on here for the past 6 months has had something to do with the Z-Grips coming out again. And you said yourself that people were calling about them SO MUCH that you had to ask them to stop it! And you gave us your speech about how if we wanted them, you'd make them, but for us to put our money where our mouths were, but you never even put up a pre-order for them. That last batch of a dozen sold out in less then a day, online, and they hadn't even looked at them. Plus they had been sitting in an attic for how long, and fit only (but you did include conversion screws) RT's!

God Bless ya, AGD, but I can't just sit on my butt and wait for you guys to make the product you've been saying you would. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these have the biggest demand than any other of your products that I can tell, and you've given us no good reason to not produce them other than hesitation. I'm not going to wait for them forever, but I'll try to hang in there with ya.

OSM

hitech
05-13-2002, 05:23 PM
Tom found a few of them. They took a while to sell.

Here are the links:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26490&highlight=zgrip

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27006&highlight=zgrip

TransMan
05-13-2002, 09:29 PM
i will most definutly be geting one as soon as they come out an i do understand your situation i know your very busy and have A LOT of other things your working on so i will wait just as long as it takes and i will pre order mine the first day mark my words as long as im not dead i will get one

luke
05-14-2002, 08:41 AM
Still waiting patiently........

Will Wood
05-14-2002, 04:49 PM
I do have one question though, I'm getting the grip for the comfort, but how light is the trigger pull?

Croix71
05-14-2002, 07:40 PM
Quote AGD, "I will make them fit Dye Stickies. I'll even make them in chrome WITH intellifeed mount."

If this is the case, I will buy another pair of Z-Grips! :D

Schnitzel
05-17-2002, 11:33 PM
its great to hear that they're being prospective about production....although i wish AGD did one more thing with them: make a blade trigger for them? that'd be awesome.

Croix71
05-18-2002, 10:45 AM
30 Yes

20 No

Wonder if 30 people is enough to warrant Tom to produce them again? I know not everyone has voted but the interesting in the Z-grip is waning?

Schnitzel
05-19-2002, 12:27 AM
i think part of the reason as to why they didnt sell so well back then might be due to publicity...with the net and all...and this wonderful forum, i think they might do better selling because more people know about them already.

bornl33t
06-03-2002, 04:29 AM
I have 2 mags here without a frame .. I'm waiting for 2 z's soooo.... I guess i'd have to vote 2 times!?

paintbattler
06-03-2002, 02:01 PM
yea ill would get it if i didnt have the regular z grip

z-grip
06-03-2002, 05:53 PM
i scroung up what ever amount of money it costs to get one