PDA

View Full Version : Tom Can You Do Me A HUGE Favor

FutureMagOwner
05-13-2002, 03:14 PM
accualy i had a few favors but this one is the biggest one

i noticed when i looked at the ao store that you had the blem bodies for sale

you said there are only a few left

so i was wondering if you could please hold one for me(i dont care which cuz both are nice)because i want to build a completley custom mag and obviously need a body

by the end of the week im gunna have $150(but i already planned on buying a friends 68-special for 140) and i make 40 a week so i will have the $50 at the end of next week and my mom can cover shipping.

if you or anyone can help me i be forever in your debt

btw if i win the bill board contest then dont bother saving it(cuz ill build my custom gun off the rt pro :D)

and yes i know im stupid for thinking anyone would do this for me.

i had some other things i was also wondeirng about but ill ask later if you want to hear them)

Army
05-13-2002, 03:34 PM
Why not buy the blemmed body now, then your friends gun later on? It's a whole lot easier for your friend to hold on to his sale, than for AGD to hold a product they need to sell.

FutureMagOwner
05-13-2002, 03:43 PM
well my friend has been waiting for a over a month now to sell it to me and is getting po'ed a little bit and i know agd can hold one body for a week that costs $50 because it dont cost that much even if they dont sell it which they will anyway

FutureMagOwner
05-13-2002, 03:46 PM
and also if they have more than enough to last till next week then no problem

Vegeta
05-13-2002, 04:29 PM
im sure they will last till next week. I haev not seen a lot of people from AO buy one... and there are varieties, MM, 68 polished, teflon.. and i am thinking htere are about 10-15 of each.. they wont sell that many by next week.

FutureMagOwner
05-13-2002, 04:59 PM
well i wasnt sure if there was a huge demand for em or something(hence why they are even selling them in the first place)

Creative Mayhem
05-13-2002, 06:57 PM
hehe old trout.....

AGD is a good guy he tries to help out when he can. if you email him and he doesn't help, i would be extremely surprised. just my .02

max-mag
05-13-2002, 07:52 PM
problem solved, just buy my whole 'mag.

max-mag
05-13-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
hehe old trout.....

AGD is a good guy he tries to help out when he can. if you email him and he doesn't help, i would be extremely surprised. just my .02

Um....I dont think AGD is a person, but it's so good that it can be considered one i guess, maybe yer talking about TK?

Croix71
05-13-2002, 08:08 PM
How about using a posted dated check? :D

max-mag
05-13-2002, 08:11 PM
wwwhhhhhhaaatttt? are you talking about " a posted dated check"?

Tunaman
05-13-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by max-mag

Um....I dont think AGD is a person, but it's so good that it can be considered one i guess, maybe yer talking about TK? AGD IS in fact a person. THE Person! :D :D

Vegeta
05-13-2002, 09:47 PM
No u cant send some sort of money order or post dated check- you can only pay by credit card when ordering form the store.

Croix71
05-14-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Vegeta
No u cant send some sort of money order or post dated check- you can only pay by credit card when ordering form the store.

Doh! :(

Snooky
05-14-2002, 02:13 AM
yeah get a credit card and only pay the monthly payments on it and it will end up turning into a 200 body but hey u'll have it.

But i have met Tom and he loves to help people out so i bet if you ask real nice he'll do it.

FutureMagOwner
05-14-2002, 02:16 PM
well guess what? a deal fell thru for a 68 special so i have an extra $140 for a body so i think im gunna go order one now!

btw the reason why im buying just a body is because im going to build a custom mag which comes to my next thing.

things i need for my gun are?

i know that i need a valve(probably just gunna by an rt one), trigger(intellifeed of course), and a bolt(most likely a super bolt).

what else do i abousolutly need for it to work(besides the body, a front grip and bottem line)