PDA

View Full Version : Dye 2002 Jersey's

spliff
05-13-2002, 06:58 PM
Sup? My team is looking to purchase some Dye 2002 Jerseys. None of our local Stores carry them. So i have to order them online. I was just wondering, how do they run? We all wear large t-shirt sizes. Do the jersey's run big? If so then i guess we would order mediums and they would still be a little baggy. I dont mind if they are a little loose, as long as they arent huge. What size would you recomend. Thanks in advance.

hubadlatimmy
05-13-2002, 07:18 PM
Well first off they run very small, I usually wear a medium t-shirt and I ordered a large jersey and it almost fits exactly snug, I wish I would of got x-large. The jeresys are on backorder up the wazoo though it took me over a month to get mine.

xmetal2001
05-13-2002, 09:00 PM
Think about if u wanted to buy a shirt that was WAY to big for you. Now go up one size. Get that(trust me). You'll thank me when you jersey isn't skintight.

spliff
05-13-2002, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it. I guess since my teammates and I all wear Large T-shirts, we will go with the XL's or XXL's.

spliff
05-14-2002, 03:31 PM
Any one else have any advice. I just want to make sure my team makes the right purchase.