PDA

View Full Version : ? on return time

TransMan
05-13-2002, 08:16 PM
i sent my RT in to get a new bolt and a new sear not to be pushy or anything i know the tech guys at agd work hard just wondering how long it took for some of u guys to get your guns back just wanted to know so i would have an idea if i was going to be able to play in a big gaame next month

tranman
05-13-2002, 08:32 PM
Your nickname is too similar to mine!! LOL

Steve Crush
05-13-2002, 08:34 PM
trans if it's the game at my field let me know if you need a gun i'll try to round you up one. mightbe an angel. BTW if yer interested the field has about 4 field angels for rent. i'll pm ya the details

steve

TransMan
05-13-2002, 08:44 PM
yeah it is the game at ur feild i would apreciate the info oh how i hope my gun comes back soon

Originally posted by tranman
Your nickname is too similar to mine!! LOL

yeah i noticed how similar are names are one day didnt mean for it to happen been usin this name for a few years on Counter Strike now i think thought i was the only one crazy enough to have a name like this guess i was wrong

TransMan
05-13-2002, 10:24 PM
^UPS^
come on anyone out there that has sent there gun in could tell me how long it took them to get it back

Cha0tic
05-13-2002, 11:00 PM
they are usually pretty quick if you ask. they gave you an ra number right? call them and ask abotu it. it never hurts to call...

TransMan
05-13-2002, 11:14 PM
yeah they gave me an RA # ill call em tomarrow thx for the advice