PDA

View Full Version : Warp feed problems

staklikdat
05-14-2002, 12:31 AM
I just got a warp and have it hooked up to my standard 02 autococker. I have the sensitivity knob turned up all the way, and the vibration of the gun is still not enough to get the warp to spin at every shot. It does spin, but maybe only 3 out of every 5 shots. In the instruction manual, it says that if the sensitivity knob is all the way up, it stays on spinning, then you start turning it down from there. Mine doesnt do that. Is there something wrong? I did set the jumpers properly, and tried every differnt setting possible so it shouldnt have anything to do with that. Anybody out there have any suggestions?

Thanks

BlackVCG
05-14-2002, 12:37 AM
First of all, if it's a brand new Warp, you need to break in the motor by taking an old 9v, put in in the Warp and turn the sensitivity up all the way. Let it run until it dies and then put in a brand new high quality battery. Make sure all of your mounting screws for the Warp are fully tightened.

Turn up the sensitivity to the point that it starts free spinning. Turn it back down to the point that it stops. Fire it and make sure it responds. Turn it down until it stops spinning on each shot. Half way inbetween where it doesn't trigger each time and where it free spins is where you want to set it.