PDA

View Full Version : hopper left vs Hopper right?

surfer349
05-14-2002, 10:16 AM
hey, i am right handed but i aim with my left eye. should i get a powerfeed mag with the hopper to the left, or to the right?

shartley
05-14-2002, 10:20 AM
I am right handed and also have a left dominant eye... I have a hopper left and it works out great.

DJSOLID
05-14-2002, 10:34 AM
I am right handed and aim with both eyes, really. I love my hopper right for woods ball, but I wish I had hopper left for indoor, cause it would keep my hopper in when I lean out of the bunker on the right.

BTAutoMag
05-14-2002, 11:22 AM
depends. do you have or ever plan to have a warp feed?

surfer349
05-14-2002, 11:56 AM
yes i plan to, but my main concern is weather i will be able to aim. so which side should the hopper be on if i am right handed but aim with my left eye?

BTAutoMag
05-14-2002, 12:17 PM
hopper left but youll have to rig the hose to go under the grip.

Creative Mayhem
05-14-2002, 03:12 PM
it really doesn't matter, as it is a matter of comfort. I use a hopper right minimag, and if you train yourself to lower your profile(eg. tilting the hopper inward) you can over come the fact that the hopper sticks out. Have you ever shot a center feed marker? Doesn't matter which marker. A center feed marker is similar to a hopper left mag for those who are right handed. So if you have tried a center feed marker you can understand the resticted view. I have an angel as well and although the hopper isn't as far out to the left, it can get in the way on rare occasions. Like I said before its all a matter of preference, feel, comfort, or however you want to look at it. Hope this helps.