PDA

View Full Version : Help with all this level business!

Skoad
05-14-2002, 12:40 PM
I don't own a mag, but am thinking of getting one then i start hearing about all this level 10 something or another....

I assume the higher the level the more efficient the gun? Should i wait and buy a brand new mag when this level 10 thing is finished, or buy a used one now and assume the level 10 is an upgrade i can get later?

to be blunt, im super confused (sorry im not mag-tastic like most here)

can someone please direct me to or dump on me some level # info?

Quiet
05-14-2002, 12:44 PM
The level ten will be an upgrade that will work on all existing mags, so don't worry about buying one and having it outdated.

There is a big thread about the level ten mod (modification) with some information about it. It will show you that we really don't know all that much about it, we will in a couple more weeks though.

Bartleby
05-14-2002, 12:57 PM
i'm gonna ask whether you're looking into buying an Emag or a standard PowerFeed Automag. Should you be considering purchasing and emag, then i will recommend to at least wait until more information about the level 10 modifications is available. however, should be leaning more towards a standard mag, then i would recommend that you look online for a good deal on a used gun and go for it.

Skoad
05-14-2002, 03:07 PM
i actually don't know what kinda mag i'm gonna buy, i've always wanted an RT pro since i saw them in and old AGP mag. I was thinkin of buying a used minimag but thats gonna get me up in the 500-600 anyway, so i'm kinda undecided whether a new RTpro or the used mini...but if i just save a few more $$ i can get an emag. I really can't decide, i don't really like how the emag looks i prefer the RTpro.

Chupas2
05-14-2002, 03:31 PM
Wait for the level 10. I've seen this thing in action and even fired it. Wait for it. It should be soon. It has to be one of the best things to happen to the Mag.:)