PDA

View Full Version : TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

spazzed
03-26-2003, 05:26 PM
In the immortal works of one Will Smith:

"Gettin' jiggy with it, nana na na nana, nana na na-na!"

;) :D :cool:

ShooterJM
03-26-2003, 05:48 PM
/me is going to pretend he didn't just read a will smith quote because he'll get that freakin Men In Black song stuck in his head....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHH. Too late. Quick...need....some good music......:cool:

spazzed
03-26-2003, 06:55 PM
Here come the Meen in blaaack! Blahblahblahblah

Bust out some Evanescence.. sure to cure your woes! :D

ShooterJM
03-26-2003, 06:59 PM
True. They sound pretty good, but I don't have the album or mp3 yet. Some good old 7 Mary 3 from '95 will work till then though!

EDIT: Just so you know. They're gonna be in concert on may 4th in TN. WITH ZZ TOP! Do you have any idea how cool that show is gonna be!

spazzed
03-26-2003, 09:52 PM
Dude, they frickin' rock! ;)... Good ole' 7 Mary 3.. too bad they only had a couple good songs ;)

May 4th? I thought it was in late April...Either way, I know where it's at. Exit Inn.. I can so definitely be there.. gonna be there too, I hope :-D

TooDamnSweet
03-27-2003, 12:52 AM
Hey! May 4th is my birthday! And guess when Gibby's is.....May 3rd! How kewl is that?!?

Anyway, whose 7 Mary 3? That's kind've a wierd name for a band dontcha think?

TooDamnSweet
03-27-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
ok i have three smart comments i can post and i cant decide so ill post all three:

1)I refuse to agree to what he said until i have a dictionary and a lawer present

2)Oh Yea I balked, Who Da Man, I'm Da Man, I came, I balked, I CONQUERED!

3)Oh Yea I balked, Who's your daddy? I'm your daddy. You know why I'm your daddy? Cause I Did It To Ya MOMMA!

on a final note...

I DID WHAT:confused:

I think these guys are rubbing off on you BT. You better becareful or you'll become one of them LOL JK

spazzed
03-27-2003, 01:30 AM
Hey cool, I'll go get plastered a a KICK *** concert for your bday!

That's not kewl, it's creepy! :rolleyes:

Dayum, yall didn't get any good music on the islands, did ya? hehehe... Get Kazaa(or some other piracy werehouse ;) ) and search for Cumbersome... and umm..crap, what's that other song shooter? Oh.. The Waters Edge...

Like that's a bad thing? We're special! :D :cool:

TooDamnSweet
03-27-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by spazzed
Hey cool, I'll go get plastered a a KICK *** concert for your bday!

That's not kewl, it's creepy! :rolleyes:

Dayum, yall didn't get any good music on the islands, did ya? hehehe... Get Kazaa(or some other piracy werehouse ;) ) and search for Cumbersome... and umm..crap, what's that other song shooter? Oh.. The Waters Edge...

Like that's a bad thing? We're special! :D :cool:

Yup yup waaaay kewl!!! Have a drink for me!! LOL

YES we get good music on the Islands!!! I think Kazaa is installed on this computer so I'll check it out and let you know what I think.

I know you're special....and it's good that you know too.

BTW, sorry I haven't had time to respond to your email yet but you know how work is.......bites!

ShooterJM
03-27-2003, 10:01 AM
Yeah those two songs are good. And my favorite is "My My". I broke my CD long time ago and haven't been able to find another. Just stuck with the MP3's I had. TDS if you can't find it, email me. ;)

Spazzed - Have you seen the Bring Me To Life video? It's pretty sweet. You can download it from their website.

spazzed
03-27-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

Yup yup waaaay kewl!!! Have a drink for me!! LOL

YES we get good music on the Islands!!! I think Kazaa is installed on this computer so I'll check it out and let you know what I think.

I know you're special....and it's good that you know too.

BTW, sorry I haven't had time to respond to your email yet but you know how work is.......bites!

Just one? I'll improvise and have several! :D hehehe

Well you sure don't appear to get good music on the islands, you hadn't even heard of 7 Mary 3! :p...

Momma always said I was special..derrr..*drooooll*

No worries on the email, my fate is not hinging on your rapid response ;) (Thank god..:p)

Shooter:

I think I've heard My My, or maybe not.. Either way, gonna hit up Kazaa :)

HELL yeah, I've seen the video.. love it :D.. Did I mention the chick's quite the hottie? :D :p

BTAutoMag
03-27-2003, 12:52 PM
wow, 95 pages. i think we should all send 1$ as a thread pot to the first person to break 100:)

ShooterJM
03-27-2003, 12:53 PM
Yeah she definately get's the blood rushing in the right direction. :D

Edit: AAAAAHHHH CLARIFICATION!

She = Lead singer of Evenesence

BTAutoMag
03-27-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by ShooterJM
Yeah she definately get's the blood rushing in the right direction. :D

TDS has PMS?:confused:

ShooterJM
03-27-2003, 01:01 PM
Nope. Um. How to phrase this nicely. When blood rushes to your head you feel light headed. When blood rushes to your "southern" head you feel hardheaded. ;)

BTAutoMag
03-27-2003, 02:08 PM
OOOOOOOO

so SJM has BMC:D

ShooterJM
03-27-2003, 03:05 PM
Hrm. My turn to be confused. My guess is I should say yes, but I've never heard the term BMC. Wonder if it stands for beautiful, magnificent cook? :p

BTAutoMag
03-27-2003, 03:08 PM
BIG MALE COCK-a-doodle-do

ShooterJM
03-27-2003, 03:14 PM
hehehe gotcha! I'm a bit slow on the uptake!

On a side note I think I FINALLY have all the parts I need to start my electronic grippy thing! :D

TooDamnSweet
03-28-2003, 01:12 AM

TDS has PMS?:confused:

Hey! Your lucky I like you! LOL

Nope. Um. How to phrase this nicely. When blood rushes to your head you feel light headed. When blood rushes to your "southern" head you feel hardheaded.

Now I completely understand the male point of view, from both head....I mean sides LOL

No worries on the email, my fate is not hinging on your rapid response (Thank god..)

Just for that, I'm gonna make you wait another day....I hope you lose sleep over it!

TDS if you can't find it, email me.

I haven't had time to look for it yet but if I can't find it I'll email you. Thanks.

On a side note I think I FINALLY have all the parts I need to start my electronic grippy thing!

I must've missed something. What electronic grip thingy?

spazzed
03-28-2003, 01:46 PM

Nope. Um. How to phrase this nicely. When blood rushes to your head you feel light headed. When blood rushes to your "southern" head you feel hardheaded.

Now I completely understand the male point of view, from both head....I mean sides LOL

No worries on the email, my fate is not hinging on your rapid response (Thank god..)

Just for that, I'm gonna make you wait another day....I hope you lose sleep over it!

TDS if you can't find it, email me.

I haven't had time to look for it yet but if I can't find it I'll email you. Thanks.

On a side note I think I FINALLY have all the parts I need to start my electronic grippy thing!

Blahblahblahblah...

I don't sleep, so it doesn't matter :p

Blahblahblahblahblah....

boobies.

BTAutoMag
03-28-2003, 03:12 PM

YOU LIKE ME! you really like me:cool:

i feel so special. my mommy says i'm special too

TooDamnSweet
03-28-2003, 04:44 PM

Blahblahblahblah...

I don't sleep, so it doesn't matter :p

Blahblahblahblahblah....

boobies.

You are not nice!

YOU LIKE ME! you really like me

i feel so special. my mommy says i'm special too

Ofcourse I likey you!

Timmee
03-30-2003, 08:15 AM
Geez, I disappear for a short while, and this thread ends up on page 2.

spazzed
03-30-2003, 11:09 AM

You are not nice!

Thank-you for that lovely shred of wisdom captain obvious!! :D

Hey Timmah, quit your belly-achin'! hehehe :p

TransMan
03-30-2003, 12:00 PM
hi everybody!

i havnt been around cuz my friend had a b day party and stuff im still at his house so ill fill u in on all the juicy details later tonight when im high thank you and have a good day :D

ShooterJM
03-30-2003, 01:33 PM

Because I'm poor, cheap, and like to attempt to build things that I'm nowhere NEAR qualified to build, I'm trying to make my own electronic grip for my mag. :D Will be a disaster I'm sure! :cool:

TooDamnSweet
03-30-2003, 02:38 PM
Here's something I found on the WS BBS.

Sign your name for our troops (http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html)

How's everyone's weekend going so far? We drove out to a party in San Diego yesterday, it was really nice. A very long drive though, but gibby was sweet as always and drove the whole way there and back.

Because I'm poor, cheap, and like to attempt to build things that I'm nowhere NEAR qualified to build, I'm trying to make my own electronic grip for my mag. Will be a disaster I'm sure!

Sounds innovative to me! Good luck with it and let us know if it works. You might start a line at your door if it does :D

Thank-you for that lovely shred of wisdom captain obvious!!

You are very welcome captain smarta$$

hi everybody!

i havnt been around cuz my friend had a b day party and stuff im still at his house so ill fill u in on all the juicy details later tonight when im high thank you and have a good day

Should've known you were out being bad......

Geez, I disappear for a short while, and this thread ends up on page 2.

LOL, we were waiting for you to revive it. We're all taking turns ya know. ;)

ShooterJM
03-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Of the emergency "short post" system?

TooDamnSweet
03-30-2003, 03:11 PM
LOL, My test didn't work so I deleted my post...... Now only you and I know what you're talking about ;)

I was trying to upload a sound file of me singing the oscar mayer song but I don't think this site will allow me to upload mp3 files.

ShooterJM
03-31-2003, 11:08 AM
Sure. Great wonderful, grand. Now I look like a moron! :(

spazzed
03-31-2003, 11:53 AM

Doesn't take much :p

ShooterJM
03-31-2003, 12:03 PM
Hehehe yeah well, ya know. :D

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 12:41 PM

NOW?

i thought you looked like on a LONG time ago

PS TDS.
i asked her out, she said she'd think about it, later after i left she suposably started jumping up and down screaming "HE ASKED ME OUT, HE ASKED ME OUT" and couldnt stop smiling for 3 hours

ShooterJM
03-31-2003, 12:51 PM
Hmmm guess when you leave yourself open for a shot like that, everyone's gonna take it!

Now I just have to wait for trans, gibby, TDS, Timmah and joains to chime in...:p

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 12:52 PM
Hmmm guess when you leave yourself open for a shot like that, everyone's gonna take it!

YUP

who's up for a wooden paddle

ShooterJM
03-31-2003, 12:59 PM
hehehe negative.

Congrats on the date though man! Decided what you're gonna do yet?

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 02:11 PM

NOW?

i thought you looked like on a LONG time ago

PS TDS.
i asked her out, she said she'd think about it, later after i left she suposably started jumping up and down screaming "HE ASKED ME OUT, HE ASKED ME OUT" and couldnt stop smiling for 3 hours

WoooooooHooooooo!!! So, she's playin hard to get huh? Makes the chase that much more interesting....

Now I just have to wait for trans, gibby, TDS, Timmah and joains to chime in...

I'm toodamnsweet to bring up the fact that you looked like a moran :p JK

ShooterJM
03-31-2003, 02:17 PM
WoooooooHooooooo!!! So, she's playin hard to get huh? Makes the chase that much more interesting....

I'm toodamnsweet to bring up the fact that you looked like a moran :p JK

Hmmmmm one down..... and I won't even point out you spelled moron wrong..... ;)

Hard to get is NOT more interesting to me anyway. I don't play games and don't stick around if they do. Coy is one thing, but extreme hard to get just annoys me.

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 02:22 PM
ha ha ha

yea hard to get gets annoying after about 2-3 days. i'm gonna call her in 2 hours and see. she freaked me out yesterday. i'm still getting used to the whole one leg thingie... well when she went to put on he shoes she turned her leg 180 degrees and pointed her foot straight up in front of her face. KINDA WIERD

spazzed
03-31-2003, 02:25 PM
ha ha ha

yea hard to get gets annoying after about 2-3 days. i'm gonna call her in 2 hours and see. she freaked me out yesterday. i'm still getting used to the whole one leg thingie... well when she went to put on he shoes she turned her leg 180 degrees and pointed her foot straight up in front of her face. KINDA WIERD

That thing'll make sex interesting...seriously..lol :p

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 02:28 PM
yea i was considering that.... its kinda funny when you think about it, instead of grabbing a thigh i'll be grabbing a scarred stub...

anyone else gonna find this hela weird:confused:

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 02:38 PM
Nothing on this thread is hella wierd anymore.....so I guess that means your not a virgin anymore huh?

And thanks for not pointing that out shooter...:o

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 02:39 PM
wow, it really takes a moran to spell moran wrong...

you moran

ShooterJM
03-31-2003, 02:43 PM
Nothing on this thread is hella wierd anymore.....

Boy do I agree with that statement!

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 02:44 PM
^ditto^

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 03:09 PM
I looked up the spelling "moran" in the online dictionary and this is what I got....LOL

moran, KS (city, FIPS 48125)
Population (1990): 551 (258 housing units)
Area: 1.1 sq km (land), 0.0 sq km (water)
Zip code(s): 66755

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 03:09 PM
i just got stopped in the hallway by two of my friends...

Randi is mad at me because she has a crush on candy and i got her (yes, randi is a lesbian)

sara "I'm mad at you"

"why"

"OH YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID"

"a whidja what"

"Don't pull that shiet, why'd you tell him"

"why did i tell who what"

"OH YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID"

the she walked away. i still dont know what i did.

and that is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves... "you know what you did"

gibby
03-31-2003, 03:23 PM
WOMEN!!!

btw...as for Randi...tell her it's alright...that you wouldn't mind. ;)

LOL!! I know I'll get some heat from TDS about this!

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 03:31 PM
ewww man for one she's a good friend of mine

for two she's not that good looking by ANYONES standards

PS: three thousand three hundred thirty third post:)

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by gibby
WOMEN!!!

btw...as for Randi...tell her it's alright...that you wouldn't mind. ;)

LOL!! I know I'll get some heat from TDS about this!

MEN!!!!!

No wonder you told me "BRB"

Don't listen to him BT, he only wishes he could handle two women. I think I'm more than enough....don't you DEAR!

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 03:43 PM
he only wishes he could handle two women. I think I'm more than enough....don't you DEAR!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!

you go girl

gibby
03-31-2003, 03:45 PM

MEN!!!!!

No wonder you told me "BRB"

Don't listen to him BT, he only wishes he could handle two women. I think I'm more than enough....don't you DEAR!
Oh sure!! This was after our little conversation of...I'd take William Shatner, Josh Hartnett, and Matt Damon for one gibby. Hrmmmm.... :p :D

BTAutoMag
03-31-2003, 03:47 PM
i think you two need to blow off some steam

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 03:53 PM

Oh sure!! This was after our little conversation of...I'd take William Shatner, Josh Hartnett, and Matt Damon for one gibby. Hrmmmm.... :p :D

LOL Now you know that you took that sentence waaaaay out of context! I never said "I'd take" I said you were at the top of the list. And you were the one who brought them up in the first place! Either get it right or bow down hun....

i think you two need to blow off some steam

He's grasping at straws LOL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!

you go girl

You got it right the first time. :D

spazzed
03-31-2003, 04:19 PM
They're gonna blow more than steam. :p

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 04:50 PM
They're gonna blow more than steam. :p

;) :D :p

joains
03-31-2003, 05:53 PM
Back from my trip--anyone here miss me?

ShooterJM
03-31-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by joains

Well sure! ;) Business, pleasure, or both?

Hopefully you had a good time regardless and didn't end up having to visit a backwater state like, oh I don't know, Kentucky or Tennessee. :D

(sorry guys had too)

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 06:50 PM
Welcome back joanis!!!! Shooter missed you A LOT LOL

Hopefully you had a good time regardless and didn't end up having to visit a backwater state like, oh I don't know, Kentucky or Tennessee. :D

(sorry guys had too)

Hehehe, don't be sorry, they already know their faults.....where they're from is just one of many LMBO!!!!

TransMan
03-31-2003, 09:11 PM
LOL Now you know that you took that sentence waaaaay out of context! I never said "I'd take" I said you were at the top of the list. And you were the one who brought them up in the first place! Either get it right or bow down hun.... What she didnt tell u is that thats the secondary list the First list (of which i hold top honors) is for real Men so any time u feal ready just step on up ;)

oh and i know that i can handle atleast 3 woman at once :cool:

Hehehe, don't be sorry, they already know their faults.....where they're from is just one of many LMBO!!!! faults bah i have no faults :D

Yup i was just getting ready to send out a search party and post a reward for ur capture :)

gibby
03-31-2003, 09:28 PM
LOL!! First off, you're a big kid for sure...definitely someone I can use to step on. Besides, I don't need to step up to you, I just snuggle beside her every night. :p

Also, your reply definitely proves that you do smoke the good stuff...cause whatever it is, you are quite dillusional...LOL!! JK!! But you know it's true. :D

TransMan
03-31-2003, 09:38 PM
Ya well ur just lucky i felt pitty for u and let u have her ;) :D

Oh and I smoke the Really Good stuff ya know EK's best ;)

gibby
03-31-2003, 09:43 PM
Hehe...no worries. Just make sure you share with your fellow friends. ;)

gibby
03-31-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by TransMan
Ya well ur just lucky i felt pitty for u and let u have her ;) :D

Oh and I smoke the Really Good stuff ya know EK's best ;)
You know...come to think of it...that stuff is definitely the good stuff cause it clouded your judgement. Had you been thinking straight, you'd realize that letting her go was a mistake. I guess I have a reason to pity you now eh? ;)

TransMan
03-31-2003, 09:56 PM
Well i know it was a mistake but i figured this would prob be your last shot and i know there are a lot of hoes out there waiting for me. Theres also the fact that i forsaw you screwing up one way or another and me getting her back in the end soooo.... ;)

oh and im prob the most giving person u will ever meet in my circle of friends that smoke i and one other person buy everything the others just smoke with us. but i would say that im prob the only one that smokes atleast once a day

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 10:10 PM
You guys are too funny. I'm really enjoying this......

TransMan
03-31-2003, 10:18 PM
ya me too :D
Hes a funny guy u should keep him around for laughs even if hes not good at other stuff ;)

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 10:26 PM
I know one thing he's really good at.....and I'm not laughing when he does it! Although I do make some noise LOL

TransMan
03-31-2003, 10:30 PM
ahh i see well its nice to know Gibs can do sumthin well and a very important sumthin at that

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2003, 10:32 PM
And why are you not on AIM?

TransMan
03-31-2003, 10:37 PM
umm I am y arnt you..... oh and my new name is BuddhaBum Master so u kno ;)

spazzed
04-01-2003, 03:52 AM
WAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAw weeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO

joains
04-01-2003, 09:09 AM

(sorry guys had too)

Nope, live in a backwater state but visited California. Had a great time up at Big Sur and then down in Hollywood.

It was a strickly pleasure trip, no, no ,no, work.......but now I have plenty of work to catch up.....hugs and kisses Jo

ShooterJM
04-01-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by joains
Nope, live in a backwater state but visited California. Had a great time up at Big Sur and then down in Hollywood.

It was a strickly pleasure trip, no, no ,no, work.......but now I have plenty of work to catch up.....hugs and kisses Jo

Cool cool, yeah that's the bad part about vacations.....coming back to work!

BTAutoMag
04-01-2003, 12:27 PM
I know one thing he's really good at.....and I'm not laughing when he does it! Although I do make some noise LOL

TDS thats nasty... youll probably be laughing now though cause youll be thinking of all of us while you do it;)

gibby
04-01-2003, 12:53 PM
TDS thats nasty... youll probably be laughing now though cause youll be thinking of all of us while you do it;)
LOL! Oh great! I knew I shouldn't have checked this thread...thx a lot BT. UGH!!! :(

BTAutoMag
04-01-2003, 12:55 PM
ha ha ha ha

this is too great

ShooterJM
04-01-2003, 01:04 PM
Welcome back joanis!!!! Shooter missed you A LOT LOL

See I read too fast and miss stuff like this! Just what are you saying????? ;)

gibby
04-01-2003, 01:06 PM
ha ha ha ha

this is too great
If one day we do meet, and you get smacked on the head...it wasn't me. :p :cool:

BTAutoMag
04-01-2003, 03:15 PM
i thought you 2 were planning to visit as soon as you get some tourist info. i got most of it by the way but i'm still scrounging

TooDamnSweet
04-01-2003, 03:35 PM
See I read too fast and miss stuff like this! Just what are you saying?????

Oh come on! We all know you're drooling over her!

youll probably be laughing now though cause youll be thinking of all of us while you do it

That's just wrong!!!

LOL! Oh great! I knew I shouldn't have checked this thread...thx a lot BT. UGH!!!

Don't worry hun....you're the only one on my mind and in my heart!

i thought you 2 were planning to visit as soon as you get some tourist info. i got most of it by the way but i'm still scrounging

Hopefully we will. :D

ShooterJM
04-01-2003, 05:04 PM
Oh come on! We all know you're drooling over her!

Well, technically I can't be drooling over someone who physical appearance I've yet to see. ;) Gotta love technicalities.

Originally posted by BTAutoMagyoull be thinking of all of us while you do it

I don't know about you all, but I'm pretty sure it's not the first time a women thought of me in situtations like that. :cool: ;) :D

gibby
04-01-2003, 05:27 PM
I don't know about you all, but I'm pretty sure it's not the first time a women thought of me in situtations like that. :cool: ;) :D
Hehe...so you're openly admitting you've had women laugh at you? ;):p

ShooterJM
04-01-2003, 05:33 PM

Hehe...so you're openly admitting you've had women laugh at you? ;):p

I had a feeling that, somehow, that comment was going to go horribly horribly awry. Even the creative out of context quote didn't help. dangit. :( :p

gibby
04-01-2003, 05:35 PM

I had a feeling that, somehow, that comment was going to go horribly horribly awry. Even the creative out of context quote didn't help. dangit. :( :p
LOL! I excel at that! Ask TDS! ;)

joains
04-01-2003, 05:36 PM
it's a bad picture, but this is me......

http://joains.com/images/jo-42.jpg

gibby
04-01-2003, 05:41 PM
HEY! Good idea! I'm not sure if everyone who frequents this thread has posted their picture, but it would be nice to see the mugs of all the peeps. I've already seen how Transman looks like, he doesn't look as stoned as I thought he'd be...but normal looking enough...LOL!!

So if it hasn't been done already(and I'm not about to check out every page on this thread)...pls, post your pics! :)

spazzed
04-01-2003, 05:45 PM
HEY! Good idea! I'm not sure if everyone who frequents this thread has posted their picture, but it would be nice to see the mugs of all the peeps. I've already seen how Transman looks like, he doesn't look as stoned as I thought he'd be...but normal looking enough...LOL!!

So if it hasn't been done already(and I'm not about to check out every page on this thread)...pls, post your pics! :)

What the hell kinda crack are you on, Trans ALWAYS looks stoned! :p

gibby
04-01-2003, 05:51 PM

What the hell kinda crack are you on, Trans ALWAYS looks stoned! :p
Trans sent TDS a little pouch of his own, personal stash. Guess it worked cause he looked normal to me...LOL!

ShooterJM
04-01-2003, 05:53 PM
HEY! Good idea! I'm not sure if everyone who frequents this thread has posted their picture, but it would be nice to see the mugs of all the peeps.

Good idea? She totally just ruined my technicality argument! :p

I'll see if I can dig one up somewhere. Actually I'm probably in one of the pics I have to scan in from the MO AO meet. Any objections if I'm all muddy, in copius layers of sweatshirts, and dressed like a ninja? heheheheheh ;)

spazzed
04-01-2003, 05:56 PM

Trans sent TDS a little pouch of his own, personal stash. Guess it worked cause he looked normal to me...LOL!

Damn, that stuff must have been *seriously* laced!! :D

spazzed
04-01-2003, 05:57 PM

Good idea? She totally just ruined my technicality argument! :p

I'll see if I can dig one up somewhere. Actually I'm probably in one of the pics I have to scan in from the MO AO meet. Any objections if I'm all muddy, in copius layers of sweatshirts, and dressed like a ninja? heheheheheh ;)

Yes. Lots.

ShooterJM
04-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Yes. Lots.

Sweet. That's my excuse!

spazzed
04-01-2003, 06:17 PM

Sweet. That's my excuse!

Do it anyways, you old bastage. :p

TooDamnSweet
04-01-2003, 06:21 PM
LOL! I excel at that! Ask TDS!

Yeah, what he said.....

What the hell kinda crack are you on, Trans ALWAYS looks stoned!

I'm still laughing at this one! Trans did look good, he's a looker! Don't let his posts fool you......

So far I've seen Trans, Spazzed (and his feet), BT and now joanis. Still waiting for shooter.....hurry up. My picture is posted all over the place on here. As Trans pointed out to me the other day, it's on page one of this thread and on another thread started by AGD. So, I'm sure everyone knows what I look like already and I don't have to post it again.

spazzed
04-01-2003, 07:06 PM
LOL! I excel at that! Ask TDS!

Yeah, what he said.....

What the hell kinda crack are you on, Trans ALWAYS looks stoned!

I'm still laughing at this one! Trans did look good, he's a looker! Don't let his posts fool you......

So far I've seen Trans, Spazzed (and his feet), BT and now joanis. Still waiting for shooter.....hurry up. My picture is posted all over the place on here. As Trans pointed out to me the other day, it's on page one of this thread and on another thread started by AGD. So, I'm sure everyone knows what I look like already and I don't have to post it again.

Did I not send you that tongue pic?.. Then there was the one where I circled what little you could see of my head w/ ms paint..hehehe

TooDamnSweet
04-01-2003, 07:22 PM
I remember all your "art" work.... I can't say I remember the tongue one though...send it again :D

TooDamnSweet
04-01-2003, 07:47 PM
<------ needs to start asking more often..... thanks spazzed You Da Man!

gibby
04-01-2003, 07:49 PM
I remember all your "art" work.... I can't say I remember the tongue one though...send it again :D
I dunno...I wouldn't be so excited to see that picture. Hearing tongue and spazzed in one sentence...be prepared to see a lot of male genitalia!:p

spazzed
04-01-2003, 08:11 PM
<------ needs to start asking more often..... thanks spazzed You Da Man!

hehehehe, Damn straight I am!! ;)

Gibby, shut your pie hole, you no good dirty cun..uhhh..guy :p hehehehehe :D

spazzed
04-01-2003, 08:24 PM
WERD!!! 3 stoogers special on NBC for all you right coast folks! :D :D :D :D

TooDamnSweet
04-01-2003, 09:03 PM
Yeah, Shut Up Gibby! BTW, who the hell is Michelle?

gibby
04-01-2003, 09:27 PM
I can't believe you're going to bring this up...not to mention bring it up on THIS FORUM! I suggest we stop right here and discuss this later when we get home. I told you already, Celle is just my friend. This is totally...not like you.:rolleyes:

TransMan
04-01-2003, 10:48 PM
OOOOO trouble in paradise what did i tell u about scewing up ....now shes mine ;) :D

Don't worry hun....you're the only one on my mind and in my heart!
U say that now... :D

HAHA i rule u guys suck .....

i have to toke now :cool:

spazzed
04-01-2003, 10:55 PM
All I gots to say to up above is... rut-roh :rolleyes:

Boobies.

BTAutoMag
04-01-2003, 11:18 PM
TDS UPDATE...

she has yet to say yes, i know she will but she says she has to make amends with her old bf before she will...

on a similar subject...

I GOT SOME SUGGA SUGGA FROM CANDY

TransMan
04-01-2003, 11:25 PM
haha BT is trying to run up in my territory better watch ur self little man for i get up and deal with u....

BTAutoMag
04-01-2003, 11:37 PM
haha BT is trying to run up in my territory better watch ur self little man for i get up and deal with u....

i dont get it... how is candy your territory?

TransMan
04-01-2003, 11:43 PM
oh lol nm sorry bout that i was just confused cuz im really stoned :D

gibby
04-02-2003, 12:23 AM
OOOOO trouble in paradise what did i tell u about scewing up ....now shes mine ;) :D

U say that now... :D

HAHA i rule u guys suck .....

i have to toke now :cool:
LOL!! Figures! Only the guy who tokes would fall for it! APRIL FOOL!!...FOOLIO!!!:p

TransMan
04-02-2003, 12:29 AM
haha look at him trying to cover his a$$ too late homes shes mine......:cool:

spazzed
04-02-2003, 02:19 AM
And my evil plan somes to fruition!! :D

Timmee
04-02-2003, 04:34 AM

Sorry, I don't do pictures (wouldn't want to embarass all you guys out there). :D

TransMan
04-02-2003, 06:05 AM
your uglyness doesnt embarass me in any way go ahead and post it ill try not to look ;)

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 08:46 AM
nah only your uglyness would piss you off... thats why youre always picked off

ShooterJM
04-02-2003, 09:44 AM
Still waiting for shooter.....hurry up.

I was lookin for one! Ya know, there are a few of me on other threads here too. ;)

If this worked I'm the dude in the self promoting t-shirt having a refreshing beverage after a long day of paintball.

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 12:17 PM
wow some how, thats exactly how i pictured you

ShooterJM
04-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Lol really? Fortunately my face isn't sunburned anymore. Can't tell you how much that sucked.

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 12:28 PM
yea i got sunburned really bad in cali when i fell asleap on the beach reading... it wasnt like my face peeled... it was more like taking off a rubber mask in one motion

spazzed
04-02-2003, 01:42 PM
yea i got sunburned really bad in cali when i fell asleap on the beach reading... it wasnt like my face peeled... it was more like taking off a rubber mask in one motion

Anyone else get visions of that scene from Hannibal? Pleasant. :rolleyes:

ShooterJM
04-02-2003, 01:43 PM
Well I didn't.... but thanks for that! Blech.

spazzed
04-02-2003, 02:04 PM
What are friends for? :p

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 03:09 PM
nah it wasnt raw flesh... almost exactly like a rubber mask being removed... like in mission impossible

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 03:32 PM
ok somewhere on the this or that thread someone posted my name... can someone help me look and tell me the page number...

it's not in the first 65...:rolleyes: :D

spazzed
04-02-2003, 06:16 PM
What's in it for me?

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 08:05 PM
a nice pat on the back

-=Squid=-
04-02-2003, 08:27 PM
wtf do you people talk about in this thread? Could somebody give me a background? Im not reading 160 pages of crap...im so lost.:confused:

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Im not reading 160 pages of crap...

good because there's only 97 pages... get reading

trans we got another virgin... get the paddle

gibby
04-02-2003, 09:53 PM

good because there's only 97 pages... get reading

trans we got another virgin... get the paddle
HAHA!! And spazzed....whip out your love muscle! He's always so eager to break the virgins in!

Basically, you've hit the bottom of the forum. It's more like a void that exists just because. Just when you think it's gone away, it returns.

Enjoy your stay...or not.

TransMan
04-02-2003, 10:27 PM
Wow Gibbs said summin original and comical way to go u get a magic brownie my friend... :D

Oh and squid if u think ur man enuf to stick around then by all means make ur self at home but dont turn the lights out cuz we love the dark...... :D

sneakyhacker420
04-03-2003, 12:22 AM
yay!

i just got unbanned :)

TransMan
04-03-2003, 12:30 AM
ahh the young one tasted evil and wants more.... HAhahAHHAHAHA :D :D :cool:

like a kite.......

spazzed
04-03-2003, 01:42 AM
wtf do you people talk about in this thread? Could somebody give me a background? Im not reading 160 pages of crap...im so lost.:confused:

Don't diss the thread, bubba. So basically, cram it up your piehole before I get trans to cram something else up it. :p

TooDamnSweet
04-03-2003, 02:13 AM
TDS UPDATE...

she has yet to say yes, i know she will but she says she has to make amends with her old bf before she will...

on a similar subject...

I GOT SOME SUGGA SUGGA FROM CANDY

I don't get it?

NO craming allowed......

Now I've pretty much seen everyone who regularly posts here. There are alot of good looking guys on this thread! :D

ShooterJM
04-03-2003, 11:01 AM
Now I've pretty much seen everyone who regularly posts here. There are alot of good looking guys on this thread! :D

well ya know the old saying. Birds of a feather.... ;)

BTAutoMag
04-03-2003, 12:51 PM
just too bad i'm not one of them:cool:

ShooterJM
04-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Shhhhh. Me either. The trick is just to blend in.....:D

gibby
04-03-2003, 01:06 PM
just too bad i'm not one of them:cool:
Of course you are! I've noticed how spazzed and trans look at you. They go hand and hand!:D

spazzed
04-03-2003, 01:36 PM

Of course you are! I've noticed how spazzed and trans look at you. They go hand and hand!:D

Hand in hand, as in puff puff pass. :p

Which is far better than 8===> in (O) which you're so fond of gibby :p

gibby
04-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Which is far better than 8===> in (O) which you're so fond of gibby :p
You always like to go there...which further proves my point.:p

BTAutoMag
04-03-2003, 03:19 PM
"little girly man"
The clown

ha ha

fun problem... i checked and me dating candy minght be illegal...

"second degree sexual assault. whoever has sexual contact (i.e. anything more then holding hands) or sexual intercourse with a person who has not attained the age of 16 years (she's 15) is guilty of a class BC felony (5 years jail minimum)"

im screwed until she's 16:(

gibby
04-03-2003, 03:25 PM
im screwed until she's 16:(
Correction...no, you're not screwed until she's 16...HA! ;)

ShooterJM
04-03-2003, 03:55 PM

Correction...no, you're not screwed until she's 16...HA! ;)

heheeheh funny. Yeah that sucks man. Better to not get in trouble though. Had a friend years back who was dating a 15 yr old (he was too). Her parents found out she was sexually active and tried to press statutory rape charges on him.

-=Squid=-
04-03-2003, 04:00 PM
WTF? I havent bashed any crap threads, I just want to know what goes on in this one, there are like 1029109 replies and its hella old...I mean cmon, oh, 97 ? Try 130... :rolleyes:

BTAutoMag
04-03-2003, 04:53 PM
well there's 98 now:D

ShooterJM
04-03-2003, 05:22 PM
I'm showing 130 too. Must be on slightly different settings.

BTAutoMag
04-03-2003, 05:28 PM
i do 40 posts a page... maybe you have yours set to 30...

gibby
04-03-2003, 05:34 PM
WTF? I havent bashed any crap threads, I just want to know what goes on in this one, there are like 1029109 replies and its hella old...I mean cmon, oh, 97 ? Try 130... :rolleyes:
Hmmm....lemme see if I can sum up what this thread means to me:

1. A few cute women who are friendly enough to give you any type of attention.
2. A few guys who think they're studs, but in reality, aren't.
3. A few peeps who ask the few cute women how to get a girls attention.
4. Paintball, beer, pot, and homosexual jokes here and there.
5. Shatner vs Kaye, who will beat who next shatnerball.
6. New people who pop in and get humped by spazzed, just cause he's just that way. The smart ones never return.
7. Random thoughts which shouldn't have been recorded on this forum.
8. Trans + pot experiments.

I'm sure there's many more but that's just to name a few of the things that happen in this thread. I hope this helps.

ShooterJM
04-03-2003, 05:41 PM

2. A few guys who think they're studs, but in reality, aren't.

Hey I resemble that remark! :mad: :p :cool:

TooDamnSweet
04-03-2003, 06:10 PM
You guys are having toodamnmuch fun without me!

Hey BT, what happened to the other girl? Or are you testing the waters......

And ofcourse you're one of the good looking guys, you all are. (you can all pay me later).

Okay, I better get back to work before I get caught on here.

spazzed
04-03-2003, 06:26 PM
Gibby, you cracker, how could you forget:

Boobies.

gibby
04-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Gibby, you cracker, how could you forget:

Boobies.
DOH!! OF COURSE!! MY BAD!! I'm sorry...missed a BIG ONE...LOL!

spazzed
04-03-2003, 06:35 PM

DOH!! OF COURSE!! MY BAD!! I'm sorry...missed a BIG ONE...LOL!

/me sniffs the air...

Don't worry man, Trans is at it again, so you've got an excuse :p

gibby
04-03-2003, 06:41 PM
You're right! Can you open the window and turn on the fan...I'm getting light headed. :D

spazzed
04-03-2003, 07:30 PM
Why would I ruin a perfectly good baking session? :p

/me fumbles around for a tub of Betty Crocker chocolate fudge frosting. :D

BTAutoMag
04-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Hey BT, what happened to the other girl? Or are you testing the waters......

huh... what other girl ive been talking about the same girl the whole time

TransMan
04-04-2003, 12:06 AM

Dont worry bout her shes in the same room we are :cool:

TooDamnSweet
04-04-2003, 12:21 AM

LOL, I'm sorry, I don't know why but I kept thinking her name was Shannon :rolleyes:

Dont worry bout her shes in the same room we are

Very true....see what hanging around you gets me???

You're right! Can you open the window and turn on the fan...I'm getting light headed.

What do you mean GETTING light headed :D

I'm sorry your stuck at work hun :(
/me missing you...

TransMan
04-04-2003, 12:34 AM
ya it gets u high like me im high hehehehehe:)

ShooterJM
04-04-2003, 05:41 PM
I think you're perpetually high man....;)

gibby
04-04-2003, 06:55 PM
I have no problems with him being high...but once his clothes come off, then that's where I draw the line. Except, spazzed keeps crossing that line.

TransMan
04-05-2003, 06:11 AM
i dont see u mkig much of an effort to stop him ;)

gibby
04-05-2003, 01:53 PM
i dont see u mkig much of an effort to stop him ;)
Hehe...That's cause you two look like you enjoy it too much.:D

TransMan
04-05-2003, 09:14 PM
Only when ur womans between us........ ;)

BWAaaaahAAAAhahahhaaaahhahaaha HAH!

gibby
04-06-2003, 02:30 AM

LOL!! Been smoking again I see!! :D

BTW, I will be a proud new owner of an emag! WOOT!! :)

spazzed
04-06-2003, 02:45 AM

'Cause I got high, 'cause I got high, 'cause I got hiiiiigh. :D

sneakyhacker420
04-06-2003, 02:56 PM
lmfao spazzed

i wonder if nicorette makes a patch for marijuana users ;) :rolleyes:

TooDamnSweet
04-06-2003, 03:06 PM
I've heard that "cause I got high" song before.....it's so stupid you just have to listen to it. LOL

<----- wants to know why spazzed is ignoring her.....

spazzed
04-06-2003, 03:48 PM
hehehe, yeah, definitely a great tune :-)...Also gotta check out Colt45, also by afroman.. it's hilarious :D

<---been out of town ;)

TooDamnSweet
04-06-2003, 05:13 PM

'Cause I got high, 'cause I got high, 'cause I got hiiiiigh. :D

Hey!!!! I think you just cut me down! Punk!

InfinatyBPS
04-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
lmfao spazzed

i wonder if nicorette makes a patch for marijuana users ;) :rolleyes:

But there isn't any nicotine or any other addictive substance in MJ :):p Only people that get addicted to it are losers...

TransMan
04-06-2003, 06:35 PM
if they had a patch it would just be thc going strait to your system so u would just be getting high with out smoking and its not addicting as infinity stated so theres really no point unless u wanted to get high with out smoking...... ;)

Oh and i would be willing to bet a large sum of money that is Bud was legalized big tobacco would start selling it and would then add somthing addictive to it....

InfinatyBPS
04-06-2003, 06:41 PM
if they had a patch it would just be thc going strait to your system so u would just be getting high with out smoking and its not addicting as infinity stated so theres really no point unless u wanted to get high with out smoking...... ;)

Oh and i would be willing to bet a large sum of money that is Bud was legalized big tobacco would start selling it and would then add somthing addictive to it....

Ya, a patch would be cool :) And hahaha, I can imagine it now. Marlboro Greens 20 quality joints. :D

TransMan
04-06-2003, 06:47 PM
yup with all the extra goodness of nicotine and fiberglass and what not....;)

spazzed
04-06-2003, 08:13 PM
Trans, you're a pothead. You're addicted to it. So how can you say that there's nothing addictive in it (implying that it's not an addictive drug)? Hmmm? :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

TransMan
04-06-2003, 08:21 PM
im not addicted i just liek it a whole lot

InfinatyBPS
04-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Trans, you're a pothead. You're addicted to it. So how can you say that there's nothing addictive in it (implying that it's not an addictive drug)? Hmmm? :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

Your confused little one;) There are no physicaly addictive properties to marijuana. People don't do it because they are addicted, they do it because they like the feeling. Also the level of mental addiction is very low, lower than even caffein. And just to let you know, mental addiction is not from the substance itself but from the user, and anything can be mentaly addicting. Heck, people can get addicted to gummy bears.:D

BTAutoMag
04-06-2003, 09:30 PM
i have to post this because TDS told me not too...

WHO WANTS TO HEAR TDS SING THE OSCAR MAYER WIENER SONG:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.geocities.com/tds5354/yvonnieoscarmayer2m.mp3

TransMan
04-06-2003, 09:32 PM
agree with Infinity and BT it doesnt work STOOPEED ;)

Now if u will excuse me im going to go smoke my brains out in the cold cold rain.....:(

BTAutoMag
04-06-2003, 09:36 PM
try doing it as a save as

TransMan
04-06-2003, 10:04 PM
that worked and i have to say it was the greatest thing ever i laughed for a good 5 mins:D

TooDamnSweet
04-06-2003, 10:12 PM
Only 5 minutes......I guess that's pretty good. LOL

BT, I might have to make you pay for this.....

TransMan
04-06-2003, 10:19 PM
dont do anything to him i would liek bottle ur rage up and do it to MEEEEEEE:D

TooDamnSweet
04-06-2003, 10:26 PM
dont do anything to him i would liek bottle ur rage up and do it to MEEEEEEE:D

Cute! Are you sure you wanata soma thisa!!!! :D Besides, you don't know what I'm capable of.....

TransMan
04-06-2003, 10:28 PM

Cute! Are you sure you wanata soma thisa!!!! :D Besides, you don't know what I'm capable of.....
YES im sure i want it all!!....
No i dont have a clue what ur capapble of but i dont care so go ahead and give it to me :D

TooDamnSweet
04-06-2003, 10:33 PM

YES im sure i want it all!!....
No i dont have a clue what ur capapble of but i dont care so go ahead and give it to me :D

Becareful what you ask for.......

BTAutoMag
04-06-2003, 10:44 PM
hey... i'm sure she can take on all of us but she's mine

TransMan
04-06-2003, 10:49 PM
Back up little boy u cant just claim her she cant be bartered for she must choose sum1 and u my friend u just arent as good as me but everyone grows up a bit so u still have some hope left ;)

spazzed
04-07-2003, 02:22 AM
Back up little boy u cant just claim her she cant be bartered for she must choose sum1 and u my friend just arent as good as me but everyone grows up a bit so u still have some hope left ;)

Nipples.

Infinity: My beef wasn't with you. I know that Pot addictions are mental, as opposed to physical/chemical. But I wanted to mess w/ Tranny's head some more. Thanks for ruining my fun. ARSE! :p ;) :cool: :D

BTAutoMag
04-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Back up little boy u cant just claim her she cant be bartered for she must choose sum1 and u my friend u just arent as good as me but everyone grows up a bit so u still have some hope left ;)

im not little, i just look that way

TransMan
04-07-2003, 12:46 PM

im not little, i just look that way
thats what they all say....;)

spazzed
04-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Damn, I'm hungry. :D

BTAutoMag
04-07-2003, 02:08 PM
i ate a pound of penut butter cookie dough yesterday... we were laughing so hard...

Jarrod "god im in heaven"

Me "Why is heaven making me feel sick"

ShooterJM
04-07-2003, 02:36 PM
ugh. I'd vomit. For some reason I just can't do cookie dough in anything other then just small quantities. I do like cookies though, just not tossing em. ;)

BTAutoMag
04-07-2003, 02:39 PM
one pound is a small quantity...

for me:D

Timmee
04-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Chocolate chip cookie dough rules all!

Can't wait until August (mmmm, chocolate). :D

InfinatyBPS
04-07-2003, 05:12 PM

Nipples.

Infinity: My beef wasn't with you. I know that Pot addictions are mental, as opposed to physical/chemical. But I wanted to mess w/ Tranny's head some more. Thanks for ruining my fun. ARSE! :p ;) :cool: :D

Sowwy:) I just felt the need to defend the greatest herb in the world...;)

spazzed
04-07-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS

Sowwy:) I just felt the need to defend the greatest herb in the world...;)

No worries man, I'm rather fond of the stuff myself :)

TransMan
04-07-2003, 08:03 PM
Not as Fond as I ;)

TooDamnSweet
04-07-2003, 09:12 PM
I had two bowls of icecream today.....livin dangerously I tell ya!

spazzed
04-07-2003, 10:04 PM
Noone is Trans :p

TDS, ummmm....yeah.

TransMan
04-08-2003, 10:09 AM
When i first skimmed over that i thot of a totaly dif bowl of sumthin else;)

joains
04-08-2003, 12:42 PM
hi guys, check out the song I posted.....

ShooterJM
04-08-2003, 01:51 PM
:D It's the best song ever!

gibby
04-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Nothing can top my sweetie's oscar mayer song! ;)

spazzed
04-08-2003, 09:11 PM
Nothing can top my sweetie's oscar mayer song! ;)

Don't you mean there's nothing else like it? :rolleyes:

TooDamnSweet
04-08-2003, 10:04 PM

Don't you mean there's nothing else like it? :rolleyes:

Ha and Ha. I know who wuvs me! PA!

spazzed
04-08-2003, 10:15 PM

Ha and Ha. I know who wuvs me! PA!

So what're you doin' way out there? :p

TooDamnSweet
04-08-2003, 10:36 PM

So what're you doin' way out there? :p

You know exactly what PA stands for......:D

spazzed
04-08-2003, 10:39 PM

You know exactly what PA stands for......:D

Actually, other than Pennsylvania, I don't have a clue :p

TooDamnSweet
04-08-2003, 10:47 PM
Suuuuuure Punk A**

buck 50
04-08-2003, 11:18 PM
Will this thread ever end?

grupps
04-08-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Gee...he wants his back and mines a gift and he gets a hug...You know I can ban you don't you?

;)

...from the beginnin lol...i thought he was sayin BANG her...whoops...im 16, friggin hormones:rolleyes:

TransMan
04-09-2003, 12:29 AM
Yo Spazz two New ones which one u want first?? WAnna switch off half way through or do one at a time?? :D

spazzed
04-09-2003, 02:08 AM
Yo Spazz two New ones which one u want first?? WAnna switch off half way through or do one at a time?? :D

I'll take buck 50, the übern00b. He seems quite *****arific :cool:

Hey buck 50, yo mama's *** is so big, when the *you know the word* sits down she grows 3 feet! :D

spazzed
04-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Nigga say what?! :D :cool:

gibby
04-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by buck 50
Will this thread ever end?
Probably not young butterfly. :D

TooDamnSweet
04-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by grupps

...from the beginnin lol...i thought he was sayin BANG her...whoops...im 16, friggin hormones:rolleyes:

OMG!!! That quote is sooooo old! Hormones can be a good thing.....unless your name is spazzed LOL

Yo Spazz two New ones which one u want first?? WAnna switch off half way through or do one at a time??

Be Nice! You two keep chasing the new comers away LOL

Probably not young butterfly.

Hi Hun! I thought it was grasshopper???

gibby
04-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet Hi Hun! I thought it was grasshopper???
If he wants to be..but the way Trans and Spazzed are looking at him, he could be a butterfly too!

buck 50
04-10-2003, 01:36 AM
TooDamnSweet
quote:

Yo Spazz two New ones which one u want first?? WAnna switch off half way through or do one at a time??

Not a big deal it’s all in good fun. Right?

TransMan
04-10-2003, 02:36 AM

Whatever helps u sleep at night.....;)

gibby
04-10-2003, 02:54 AM

Whatever helps u sleep at night.....;)
Hehe! Careful of things that go "hump" in the night!

TooDamnSweet
04-10-2003, 10:29 AM
TooDamnSweet
quote:

Yup yup all in good fun! They're a great bunch of guys.....even though they come across as a bunch of retards LOL JK

Where's BT? Haven't seen him in awhile, you guys didn't scare him away did you? I was looking forward to getting him back for the oscar mayer song....

BTW, why is Gibby ignoring me?

spazzed
04-10-2003, 10:39 AM

Yup yup all in good fun! They're a great bunch of guys.....even though they come across as a bunch of retards LOL JK

Where's BT? Haven't seen him in awhile, you guys didn't scare him away did you? I was looking forward to getting him back for the oscar mayer song....

/me kicks Trans in the ribs...

Dude, I thought I told you to stop humping the n00b's legs!! :D

Someone get me a mop, I've started drooling line a tard again... :cool:

TransMan
04-10-2003, 11:21 AM
Not sure but u know im always here if u get lonley....;) '

Dude, I thought I told you to stop humping the n00b's legs!!
Who said anything about legs......

BTAutoMag
04-10-2003, 11:22 AM
awww you missed me... ive been here, just hovering waiting for a good time to post. this whole thing between me and candy would make a great sitcom by now. i wont explain it because i could easily go on for pages about it. if you wanna hear it catch me on AIM (chromebeast101)

gibby
04-10-2003, 11:59 AM
awww you missed me... ive been here, just hovering waiting for a good time to post. this whole thing between me and candy would make a great sitcom by now. i wont explain it because i could easily go on for pages about it. if you wanna hear it catch me on AIM (chromebeast101)
Ooooh!! DO TELL!!!

As for me ignoring TDS, you just have to turn around hun. I'm already waiting for you in bed. ;) Sorry, no pets allowed...that means you Trans. :p

spazzed
04-10-2003, 12:00 PM

Not sure but u know im always here if u get lonley....;) '

Who said anything about legs......

My bad.. forgot you preferred a n00b arse instead :p

BT, spill hte beans here man, it'll give us something else to ramble on about :D

ShooterJM
04-10-2003, 02:59 PM
Hmmmm my new rule of the day:

Before strongly stating that cheerleading isn't a sport, make sure there aren't any cheerleaders around.

TooDamnSweet
04-10-2003, 03:22 PM
Not sure but u know im always here if u get lonley....

;)

awww you missed me... ive been here, just hovering waiting for a good time to post. this whole thing between me and candy would make a great sitcom by now. i wont explain it because i could easily go on for pages about it. if you wanna hear it catch me on AIM (chromebeast101

Ofcourse I did! Don't worry, I do the same thing from time to time. I'm at work so can't get onto AIM but maybe I'll cya on later tonight. Or....you can always write your story here.....

As for me ignoring TDS, you just have to turn around hun. I'm already waiting for you in bed. Sorry, no pets allowed...that means you Trans.

/me giving gibby the sexy come hither look.....

Hmmmm my new rule of the day:

Before strongly stating that cheerleading isn't a sport, make sure there aren't any cheerleaders around.

VERY GOOD RULE SHOOTER! But you're still in trouble. :D

ShooterJM
04-10-2003, 03:27 PM
VERY GOOD RULE SHOOTER! But you're still in trouble. :D

Awww come on now! joains not mad at me so you can't be either :D

spazzed
04-10-2003, 04:17 PM
Whoooaaaa now!... Don't get ahead of yourselves people!

Cheerleading isn't a sport!! Cheerleaders aren't atheletes! :D

:cool: :eek: :p ;)

TooDamnSweet
04-10-2003, 04:56 PM
Tell it to the judge Shooter......

Bite me spazzed. Cheerleading IS a sport!

spazzed
04-10-2003, 05:35 PM
/me bites TDS... Now what? ;)

Is *not* a sport :p :D

<---Devil's Advocate

BTAutoMag
04-10-2003, 08:47 PM
ok you guys are perswasive... heres the deal, if this dont make sense, GOOD because i havent made sense of it yet, if i start making sense then i'm telling something wrong.

on tuesday i got a call from Theresa (Jarrod's (my best friend) x girlfriend) she said that she has had the biggest crush on me ever since she met me and that she really wants to go to prom with me and that i should forget candy because she cant make it worth my while. i told her that i think i'm falling for candy and i wouldnt want to do anything to hurt her (Teresa is Candy's best friend) she said that candy absolutly hated me and through all my trouble she doesnt wanna go out with me anymore and suprise suprise candy is there with her... so candy gets on the line and says that she just wants to be friends and that she will never go out with me... then teresa gets back on and i say that i couldnt do that to Jarrod because it would be hella wierd to bring a best friends xgf to prom. she told me to think about it for a couple days and then call her back. well i call Jarrod right after i hang up and basicly say WHOA DUDE BLAH BLAH BLAH. he says that teresa is just trying to get under his skin and thats what i thought so i agreed. then we played phone tag for the next 3 hours and got absolutly no where. the next day Jarrod had to go drop Teresa off at conformation and he said candy was comming so i went to so i could talk to her. so me jarrod, and candy are sitting at the back of the church talking about all this stuff and pretty soon i figure out that it wasnt candy on the phone last night, it was theresa's sister. so i'm relieved and i say something like oh thank god i thought you didnt want to go out with me anymore. she shrugged which didnt assure me too much but we keep talking. the subject comes up about hitting girls, i say that i have no problem hitting girls if they do something to me that gives me good reason (fair enough right?) well she say "hit me" (thats good enough reason) so i punch her LIGHTLY in her thigh and she says "how could you hit me!!! now i dont wanna go out with you anymore" i thought she was joking but she refused to talk to me anymore and then she didnt even give me a wave good bye when we dropped her off. then to add to this whole thing a girl at confirmation gave me her number. this freaked me out, ive never met her and she just walked up to me, handed me a piece of paper and said "call me sometime"!!!!!! i dont know what to do but since candy is not talking to me i think "what the hey" so i call her. she's nice and i find out that teresa was talking to her and told her that she minght like me so thats why. so i dont know if that was a test of not but ill find out soon. i'm going to a dance with Samantha (the phone number girl) tomorow and we'll talk there, and saterday i'm going to the movies with candy.

AHHH I'M SO CONFUSED

TransMan
04-10-2003, 10:06 PM
ok as far as im concerned hot girls doing flips in and shakin all sorts of things can call it what ever they want and i will agree... :D

Oh and just to rub it in yals face i live in the cheerleading capital of the world :cool:

*EDIT* ok BT ill straiten things out for u and help u understand ur situation.

number one Theresa is a *****
Number two what the hell were u thinking NEVER EVER HIT A GIRL! i dont care if she has a baseball bat and wants to kill you just run and if u cant out run her well then u deserve to get the crap beat out of you!
Number three girls are evil wait til they grow up and their biological clock starts ticking and they want kids that the safest time to interact with them not safe mind u but safer your best bet is to turn gay and go to Alaska.

spazzed
04-10-2003, 10:11 PM
Take all 3 of 'em :D

gibby
04-10-2003, 11:28 PM
ok as far as im concerned hot girls doing flips in and shakin all sorts of things can call it what ever they want and i will agree... :D

Oh and just to rub it in yals face i live in the cheerleading capital of the world :cool:

*EDIT* ok BT ill straiten things out for u and help u understand ur situation.

number one Theresa is a *****
Number two what the hell were u thinking NEVER EVER HIT A GIRL! i dont care if she has a baseball bat and wants to kill you just run and if u cant out run her well then u deserve to get the crap beat out of you!
Number three girls are evil wait til they grow up and their biological clock starts ticking and they want kids that the safest time to interact with them not safe mind u but safer your best bet is to turn gay and go to Alaska.
LOL!! For a while there, I thought Trans had his head on straight!! GUESS NOT!! Hehe!! :D

Anyway...here's the deal BT...NONE OF THEM ARE WORTH YOUR TIME!!! TDS read all that and said they are just playing "little girl games." For one, the only game you play outside your house is paintball...nuff said...LOL!!

Okay okay...I'll be serious now. Trans is right...for what ever reason, it's wrong to hit a girl/woman...NO MATTER WHAT! However, there's a difference between slugging a woman or girl, and slapping them to calm them down. If they are totally hysterical and getting abusive, a small slap to make them "snap out of it" could be in order. BUT! That's not the case here. You thought she was joking around and she took it the wrong way. The fact that she refused to listen or talk to you afterwards means she's a girl who can't be dealt with in a mature manner. Basically, she's a stubborn brat.

Terressa on the other hand could be playing with your mind. Seeing how close those two are, it could be a way of "testing" what kind of boyfriend you might make. Girls talk, don't be ignorant about that.

As for "here's my number" girl, I wouldn't completely trust her either...especially if you think they could be friends with each other. Another ploy to see what kind of guy you are.

If that was me, I wouldn't even put up with it no matter what. The complication and confusion at this point in your life is just unwanted. Play it smart and don't give in easily. I've learned that nice guys always gets stomped on.

You are young...anxious to be with someone special. However, if that person isn't going to put the same effort into making you feel the same way you make her feel, then there's something wrong. Communication is also key. If they aren't willing to talk to you, then whatever relationship you think you have won't work out in the end.

Get a good feel for who they are. Don't fall into the trap of falling for someone just because you "think" they are a certain way...kinda like falling for someone you made up in your mind and are too blind to see the truth. Making excuses for their behaviors and letting them make you think twice about who you are.

Anyway, TDS is complaining that I'm writing a book...LOL!! But like I said, play it smart and don't rush into anything. Make sure they are sincere...but you'll only find that out through time. Good luck bud.

P.S. I'm not saying you can't be friends with them...I'm just saying that they might not be for you. Remember, don't settle. :)

TooDamnSweet
04-10-2003, 11:35 PM
Well, my loverman pretty much said it all.

IMHO, they are acting extremely immature. My advice is, date an older woman! Then, act like a bratty teenage boy for a day and prance her around in front of them for your sweet revenge LOL Then come back to reality and be the cutie you always are. :D

Number four....these girls only reside in KY. But, you'll probably be safe because they only sleep with relatives LOL

TransMan
04-11-2003, 03:06 AM
Gibs is an idiot go be a homo is alaska :D

Number four....these girls only reside in KY. But, you'll probably be safe because they only sleep with relatives LOL Oh now ur trying to be funny attacking where i live Miss I lived in Hawwaii and dont know anything about anything :D ;) J/K you know i love you and yes u are right about the older woman thing except for coming back just stay with the older woman ;) :cool:

gibby
04-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Gibs is an idiot go be a homo is alaska :D
Somehow I knew that would be your next advice for BT...I think it's to keep you from getting lonely up in Alaska.:p

TooDamnSweet
04-11-2003, 11:40 AM
Oh now ur trying to be funny attacking where i live Miss I lived in Hawwaii and dont know anything about anything J/K you know i love you and yes u are right about the older woman thing except for coming back just stay with the older woman

LOL, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. But you know I got nothin but love for you too!

Somehow I knew that would be your next advice for BT...I think it's to keep you from getting lonely up in Alaska.

I don't get the Alaska thing.....

gibby
04-11-2003, 11:43 AM
I don't get the Alaska thing.....
Just hopeless!!! :p

/me shakes his head.

It's not about "being in Alaska"...it's about "being a homo in Alaska"...SHEESH!!!

spazzed
04-11-2003, 11:54 AM
BT, tell ya what man. Just tell those bizatches to kiss your scrawny white arse..

Trans, stfu n00b! :D

Gibby, stfu samp***! :p

TDS, 4YO!! :p

Not to self, boobies!! :D

gibby
04-11-2003, 11:55 AM
They should make a citcom..."I Dream of Boobies"...cause we all know spazzed isn't getting any! :D :p :cool:

gibby
04-11-2003, 12:05 PM
Oh...I see this thread is almost at the 4k mark. I think TDS should have the honor of making that 4000th post. What do you think? ;)

spazzed
04-11-2003, 01:16 PM
hahahaha...Mmmmm....boooobbiiieesssss :D :cool:

Hmmm...TDS getting the 4000th post.. I reckon it's only fitting, even though I do have more posts in this mamajama than anyone else :p

1stdeadeye
04-11-2003, 01:24 PM
Hmmm...TDS getting the 4000th post.. I reckon it's only fitting, even though I do have more posts in this mamajama than anyone else :p
I think you have the record for most posts on any 1 thread! I guess that makes you a spastic Post Whore! ;) :p

spazzed
04-11-2003, 01:30 PM
rotflmao!!

Good one 1DE!! :D

You post before TDS can get 4000, I'm personally gonna kick your fudgepackin'arse!! :mad: :D