PDA

View Full Version : TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Load SM5
05-20-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
No, I didn't know there was a chat room.
Is that your polite way of saying I talk too much? LOL

The chat room was where we had the party the other day.

the JoKeR
05-20-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by evil grin n
jamaican red hair = premium weed

Great... This thread went from Tom trying to build support for our Treckie guest to minors discussing their use of illegal substances.

evil grin n
05-20-2002, 09:39 AM
yall are all a bunch of horny old men.

well since we ran out of topics... who here likes pink floyd or nirvana or something like that.

FatMan
05-20-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by evil grin n
yall are all a bunch of horny old men.

Yeah, like you'd know.

well since we ran out of topics... who here likes pink floyd or nirvana or something like that.

I like Pink Floyd - but I'm not sure what that has to do with TDS. Besides, I think she bailed on this thread. That would make us a bunch of horny old goats without a hot chick from Hawaii to talk to. Sad. Very sad.

FatMan

WARPED1
05-20-2002, 10:21 AM
I worked on Nirvanas road crew in '93.I loved it.

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 01:31 PM
I didn't bail, I'm still here. Just in a different time zone, I always miss the good stuff.

I thought the chat room was a one time thing for the party. Paul put the link to the chat room at our BBS and that's how I got there. Yes, even after I got booted which is what took me so long to get back, I had to open our BBS first to get the link. Okay you five minutes to laugh at me and and make funny remarks then no one gets to mention it again.

I like Nirvana.

Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll, this thread has covered just about all of it. LOL

BTW, thanks for the invitation Timmee. I did find the chat room and enjoyed talking, even though I didn't understand half the stuff you guys were talking about.:D

FatMan
05-20-2002, 02:21 PM
I didn't bail, I'm still here. Just in a different time zone, I always miss the good stuff.

Oh, I stand corrected. My inter-board check time is so variable, I thought you had bailed to the chat room. I don't usually go there, 'cause all my browser gives me is a blank screen! :confused:

Okay you five minutes to laugh at me and and make funny remarks then no one gets to mention it again.

Mention what? Hmmm, look like my old age getting the better of me again.

I like Nirvana.

Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll, this thread has covered just about all of it. LOL

Yeah Nirvana's all right. I guess they are kindof like a younger Pink Floyd in a "not really" sort of way.

Anyway, I'm all for Sex. I'll talk about Drugs but I don't do 'em. And I used to Rock N Roll, but it seems to hurt too much now. Way back in the day I looked rather like the Wookie from several posts back in this thread - then I got old and all my hair fell out. I remember watching a band once where the guitar player was like bald on the top with really long hair on the sides. That's not for me - I guess I'll just fade away. At least as far as that's concerned.

What were we talking about?

FatMan

TransMan
05-20-2002, 02:34 PM
hey Tds i didnt find your butt on that site maybe you could just post it on here or e-mail it to me :D

FatMan
05-20-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by TransMan
hey Tds i didnt find your butt on that site maybe you could just post it on here or e-mail it to me :D

Yeah TDS, I'd like to see your butt too!

I mean, as long as you're sharing!

FatMan

Ultimator
05-20-2002, 02:55 PM
Are you guys aware that the drinking age is 21? ;)
hahaha.

In Ireland the legal drinking age is whenever you can reach over the counter to pay.

TransMan
05-20-2002, 02:55 PM
lol YEAH!! FatMan may be old and Bald but hes not too stupid

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 03:14 PM
Mention what? Hmmm, look like my old age getting the better of me again.

:D If you don't know, I'm not gonna mention it. LOL I was talking about me not knowing where the chat room was when it's posted right next to the forum. Besides, 5 minutes is up already, so it's too late. ;)

What were we talking about?

I'm not sure, but sex is good. :D

hey Tds i didnt find your butt on that site maybe you could just post it on here or e-mail it to me

Yeah TDS, I'd like to see your butt too!
I mean, as long as you're sharing!

Suuure, I'll send it right now. BTW, There's a bridge I'm trying to sell that goes from Hawaii to California. Wanna buy it? LOL

hahaha.

In Ireland the legal drinking age is whenever you can reach over the counter to pay.

Are you serious? I had no idea. No wonder Irish ppl are so happy, and loud. LOL (I'm Irish so I can say that.)

Jonno06
05-20-2002, 03:20 PM
lol

TransMan
05-20-2002, 03:28 PM
ok now i didnt get the e-mail try sending it again and how much exactly is that bridgei may just have enough money for it :D

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 03:33 PM
ok now i didnt get the e-mail try sending it again and how much exactly is that bridgei may just have enough money for it :D

You are persistent aren't you? :D
I guess you should get something for all your effort. LOL

FatMan
05-20-2002, 03:44 PM

I'm not sure, but sex is good.

You are persistent aren't you? :D
I guess you should get something for all your effort. LOL

Sex and being persistent. Kind of goes together huh? And when it comes to that I'm VERY persistent ;)

That's the GOOD thing about old guys like me, we can wait however long it takes - we're in no hurry, you can take your time and enjoy yourself. We're not like all those youngsters around here playing "speed ball" we like to play "slow ball" and sometimes the slower the better (the end of the game is just so much more rewarding that way).

Ahhh.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah! I really would like a pic of your butt. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours! But I'm not sure what the REST of AO will think of that!

FatMan

TransMan
05-20-2002, 03:48 PM
yes im persistentand yes i should be rewarded and FatMan i think u woud stand a better chance of seing her butt if u told her u wouldnt shw her yours and i can play as slow as the next man ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 04:10 PM
LMBO. You guys are too funny.

I actually have allot to say on the subject, but seeing that this is a family forum, I'll have to bite my tongue. :D Damn! LOL

You guys show me your's first, then I'll show you mine. LOL

FatMan
05-20-2002, 04:13 PM
yes im persistentand yes i should be rewarded and FatMan i think u woud stand a better chance of seing her butt if u told her u wouldnt shw her yours and i can play as slow as the next man ;)

I see. Well, since you haven't seen my butt, your opinion isn't worth much. As for playing as slow as me, is that a challenge?

TDS, are you getting any of this? I'm not here to joust with Trans-dude (BTW - trans what? transgenetic? transcontinental? transvestite?). Hmm, maybe we need to work this out at Shatnerball or something!

FatMan

FatMan
05-20-2002, 04:17 PM
See Trans-guy! She WANTS to see it!

OK, you asked for it! By popular demand! FatMan's butt!

OK TDS! Your turn!

FatMan

FatMan
05-20-2002, 04:20 PM
LMBO. You guys are too funny.

I actually have allot to say on the subject, but seeing that this is a family forum, I'll have to bite my tongue. :D Damn! LOL

You guys show me your's first, then I'll show you mine. LOL

Oh, and I'd love to hear what you ahve to say on the subject. The more I hear, the more I learn - If you want to take it somewhere else just let me know!

BTW, what does LMBO mean? I'm just not all that net savvy!

FatMan

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 04:26 PM
OK, you asked for it! By popular demand! FatMan's butt!

OK TDS! Your turn!

I can't believe you did that! I didn't think you would and thought I was safe... Okay, guess I'm stuck now, I'll find a nice one to upload to my FTP space and post it. Might take a little while. Oh wait, TransMan has to post his frist.

Oh, and I'd love to hear what you ahve to say on the subject. The more I hear, the more I learn - If you want to take it somewhere else just let me know!

BTW, what does LMBO mean? I'm just not all that net savvy!

I'm sure you would, but I might give you a heart attack. I'm 31 remember, in the middle of my sexual prime. LOL

It means laughing my butt off, funny how that was appropriate. :D

WARPED1
05-20-2002, 04:34 PM
I'm too sexy for this thread.LOL.

TransMan
05-20-2002, 04:35 PM
ok its TransMan it stems from Trans Am the car that i really likemy name used to be TransAm and people started calling me TransMan so i was like ok what ever
and since 2ds is going to show us her butt if i show mine ill get right on it brb must go get a pick of y butt i know ive got one around here somwhere

FatMan
05-20-2002, 04:37 PM

I can't believe you did that! I didn't think you would and thought I was safe... Okay, guess I'm stuck now, I'll find a nice one to upload to my FTP space and post it. Might take a little while. Oh wait, TransMan has to post his frist.

Nah, Trans-monkey never said anything about it - this was between you and me. You can PM it to me if you don't want to share!

:D

Seriously though, you don't want me to post the OTHER picture of my butt - that would be bad. Better stop me while you still can!

I'm sure you would, but I might give you a heart attack. I'm 31 remember, in the middle of my sexual prime. LOL

It means laughing my butt off, funny how that was appropriate. :D

Your sexual prime huh? Hmmm ...

What were we talking about? Oh yeah! Laughed your butt off! Well I like to kid around. Let me know when you want some pointers from a pro OK? No I'm not kidding, I have the scars to prove it!

Now, what was that about opinions on the subject? Oh yeah, the picture of your butt. I'll be expecting that OK? And I want a good one!

FatMan

FatMan
05-20-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
I'm too sexy for this thread.LOL.

Yes, yes you are. you should leave TDS to me and Trans-Ant. It takes experience. Lots of experience. And ball-bearings. Its all ball-bearings these days. But seriously, this is probably much too dangerous a thread for you - I'm old, I've lived my life, if I die here I will leave a wonderful legacy - you, you need to be free ...

Uh, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, TDS's butt! I'm still waiting!

FatMan

WARPED1
05-20-2002, 04:51 PM
I'm 29.

FatMan
05-20-2002, 04:59 PM
I'm 29.

OK. ... :confused: ... Am I supposed to tell you how old I am now?

:rolleyes:

FatMan

WARPED1
05-20-2002, 05:03 PM
No,I already know.I'm omnipotent.

FatMan
05-20-2002, 05:13 PM
No,I already know.I'm omnipotent.

OK. I don't know what being omnipotent has to do with knowing my age - but thanks for sharing yours! :D

Me, I'm IMpotent - but then that doesn't have anything to do with YOUR age (though it might have something to do with mine, not sure).

Anyway, I think TDS ditched us again - and I'm betting she'll chicken out and never post a pic of her butt - any takers?

I mean, I think maybe she's all talk and no action - what do ya'll think? Not that I mind talking to her - in fact I rather enjoy it - but I bet she won't post!

Will ya TDS? :D

FatMan

dmonahan
05-20-2002, 05:15 PM
This is too funny. This young lady has you guys whipped. I just have to laugh.

WARPED1
05-20-2002, 05:22 PM
None can resist the power of the mag group,she'll be back.................muahahahaha.

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 05:30 PM
I didn't go anywhere. I have to visit the WilliamShatner BBS too you know, they miss me over there. LOL

I mean, I think maybe she's all talk and no action - what do ya'll think? Not that I mind talking to her - in fact I rather enjoy it - but I bet she won't post!

Are you trying to bate me? The only one I could find was one of me in a local magaizine I did for bikini wear, but my head is chopped off so it could be a picture of anyone for all you know. I'm still looking.

Your sexual prime huh? Hmmm ...

What were we talking about? Oh yeah! Laughed your butt off! Well I like to kid around. Let me know when you want some pointers from a pro OK? No I'm not kidding, I have the scars to prove it

Scars huh, sounds very interesting. Your wife must be a very happy woman. :D Everyone can always use some pointers, maybe I can give you some... LOL Never underestimate the power of a woman.

obsolete898
05-20-2002, 06:22 PM
Everyone can always use some pointers

Especially women ;)

spazzed
05-20-2002, 07:27 PM
You people scare me.... This is a fun thread. I should skip work just so I can watch it all day long for any new developments!! Of-course if I was omnipotent like whoever it was, then I wouldn't have too! Pointers, eh? Spit em' out! :D

Still waiting on that pic... Don't make me walk over there & take it myself, because I will! I'm warning you!!

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 07:37 PM
Especially women

Women are more sexual than men. Men are just horny. LOL

You people scare me.... This is a fun thread. I should skip work just so I can watch it all day long for any new developments!! Of-course if I was omnipotent like whoever it was, then I wouldn't have too! Pointers, eh? Spit em' out!

Still waiting on that pic... Don't make me walk over there & take it myself, because I will! I'm warning you!!

BTW, it's a very long walk and you have to swim too. The sharks will get you before you get me. LOL

WARPED1
05-20-2002, 07:38 PM
I'm omnipotent.I know,I joined imn this thread because it was entertaining,especialy because I'm on the fence between trekkie and mag.I sold my mag a few years ago and I have been a trekkie for a loooooooooooooong time.I enjoy a good episode of Deep Space 9 all the time.I'm going to get a lvl 10 emag when I open my store.

TransMan
05-20-2002, 07:44 PM
wow tds everyone wants to watch our thread dont u feel special i sure do :cool:

spazzed
05-20-2002, 07:55 PM
We can't help being so horny! If you women weren't so difficult & hard to understand then perhaps we wouldn't be! *snicker*

I didn't mention swimming, but since you seem to think that I'm going too, methinks I'll let you believe the lie. In reality, I'm flying! So there!

Flapflap!

TransMan
05-20-2002, 08:06 PM
wow you can fly i wish i could fly that would be so cool i fly all over the place like a bird :D

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 08:25 PM
I'm on the fence between trekkie and mag.

I just pushed you, you are now a trekkie. We'll send you your geek pass in the mail.

wow tds everyone wants to watch our thread dont u feel special i sure do

Yup, very special, but most people reading it are probably rolling their eyes waiting for it to end. LOL

We can't help being so horny! If you women weren't so difficult & hard to understand then perhaps we wouldn't be! *snicker*

What exactly does men being horny have to do with women being difficult or hard to understand? Explain yourself!!!

Flying...follow the pidgens haha

TransMan
05-20-2002, 08:28 PM
yeah im sure most people asre sick of seeing this thread still up after like 2 weeks

and im not sure why im so damn horny i just am and thats good enough for me

Load SM5
05-20-2002, 08:45 PM
Wow...this thread has gone in some pretty interesting directions.

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Wow...this thread has gone in some pretty interesting directions.

Yeah it did. LOL And where were you, you missed half of it.

TransMan
05-20-2002, 08:53 PM
yup yup it has been fun dang still getting over tds she stole my heart
load yup u missed a good time hopefully theres more to come

spazzed
05-20-2002, 09:10 PM
We're horny because we are.
You're difficult & hard to understand because you can be.
BIG difference ;-)

<---knows all about women! (HA!)

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by spazzed
We're horny because we are.
You're difficult & hard to understand because you can be.
BIG difference ;-)

<---knows all about women! (HA!)

Women are not difficult to understand, you guys are just to horny to take the time to think about it. LOL

you only think you only know all about women, or you wish, one of the two. LOL

spazzed
05-20-2002, 09:19 PM
Hmmm... Wrong! We're horny, you're difficult to understand, & that's that! So there! :-P hehe

How about both??:cool:

TransMan
05-20-2002, 09:37 PM
oh no see that where your wrong i know all about the ladies
you see im a ladies man just ask 2ds she knows :cool:

Load SM5
05-20-2002, 09:43 PM

Remember, waking up at 4:15 for the tourney, internal sleep clock set on Guam time? Still not totally right. Can't seem to bounce back like I used to.

BTAutoMag
05-20-2002, 10:13 PM

wow i havent read it either since i posted and i have no clue what you guys are talking about.

TransMan
05-20-2002, 10:21 PM
dont worry just hang around a while you will catch on
actually i dont think anyones really talking about one thing everyone has their own little convo goin on

spazzed
05-20-2002, 10:25 PM
When can we expect the pic?? :D :confused: :cool: :D

BTAutoMag
05-20-2002, 10:32 PM
When can we expect the pic?? :D :confused: :cool: :D
a pic of what?

spazzed
05-20-2002, 10:35 PM
Our queen's butt, of-course!!

BTAutoMag
05-20-2002, 10:40 PM
oh this i gotta see:D

the sexy trekkies butt;)

TransMan
05-20-2002, 10:49 PM
umm guys i dont think its gonna happen shes too lady like for such nosense aint that right 2ds ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 10:56 PM
oh no see that where your wrong i know all about the ladies
you see im a ladies man just ask 2ds she knows

TransMan is definately a ladies man. Very smooth!! :D

Our queen's butt, of-course!!

oh this i gotta see
the sexy trekkies butt

Okay wait I can't find one except in a bikini and I'm not posting that one. Gimme a break!!! LOL

TransMan
05-20-2002, 10:58 PM
see shes actually doing everyone of you old guys a favor she doesnt want u to hurt yourselves falling out of your computer chairs

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 11:01 PM

Remember, waking up at 4:15 for the tourney, internal sleep clock set on Guam time? Still not totally right. Can't seem to bounce back like I used to.

I'm gonna leave that one alone. Too easy.
But we missed you!!

WARPED1
05-20-2002, 11:11 PM
[b]

Okay wait I can't find one except in a bikini and I'm not posting that one. Gimme a break!!! LOL POST IT!LOL.

TransMan
05-20-2002, 11:22 PM
seems that everyone of you just have a one track mind grow up a little :D

spazzed
05-20-2002, 11:22 PM
You don't have to worry about me falling out of the chair! I'm not old! Nothin' against you old guys, yall are great, it's just that, well... you're old! :D :cool:

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 11:32 PM
You don't have to worry about me falling out of the chair! I'm not old! Nothin' against you old guys, yall are great, it's just that, well... you're old! :D :cool:

I think your gonna get in trouble for that one. LOL
You might not be able to sit in a chair if your not careful.:D

TransMan
05-21-2002, 12:29 AM
WOOT!! spazzed is gonna get beat down by the elderly gentlemen of AO loloh well u can prob run away before they surround you but remember tehy can smell fear and then feed off it so dont show any fear u must be strong now go amongst the elderly and complete your mission

sorry bout this post i need to get some sleep ;)

Timmee
05-21-2002, 02:11 AM
Wow, popular thread. I'm gone less than 24 hours, and 2 pages sprout up.

All you old geezers are encourageable (I should know, I'm one of them). :D

spazzed
05-21-2002, 06:40 AM
hehehe... Since I won't be around for a few days, I need to make a couple things clear.... I have nothing but the utmost respect for the geezers around here :D

#2. 2DS is hot!!!!!:eek: :D ;)

That is all

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 07:09 AM
.... I have nothing but the utmost respect for the geezers around here :D

Oh yea, I can feel that......I hope you're going to Shatnerball because you have a good kick in the pants coming.

WARPED1
05-21-2002, 09:33 AM
*SLAP!*(to spazzed)

FatMan
05-21-2002, 09:44 AM

And why any of us would want to be a 10 yr old SPAZ is beyond me. You couldn't pay me enough to go through that again!

And us old guys aren't going to fall out of the chair - we might not be able to GET out of the chair but we won't fall out of it. At least we know how to sit quietly in it rather than bouncing around like kangaroos.

Humpf! Now its time for my nap - so buzz off!

FatMan

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 12:26 PM
LMBO. I told you you were in trouble spazzed. You should've edited that after my warning but noooooo you had to keep talking. LOL

I played paintball yesterday!!!! I'm in lots of pain today!!!! :D

It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I sucked big time! But it was fun and I'm gonna go again next week. I didn't realize shooting moving targets took so much coordination. And there's too much bending, they should make the walls taller. LOL

Hey Load, there's still some paint that didn't come out of my shirt. I think you should be nice and buy me another one. :D

WARPED1
05-21-2002, 12:39 PM
Glad to see you enjoyed it,most women play once and say never.My exfiance left me to move to WA because I was going to pen a store/field!

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 12:45 PM

Hey Load, there's still some paint that didn't come out of my shirt. I think you should be nice and buy me another one. :D

Do I get to pick the shirt out? :D

FatMan
05-21-2002, 12:54 PM
Hey TDS, so you are a true paintball playing woman now! Welcome to the club. You'll get better. Like most things, the more you DO it, the better you get.

If Load won't buy you a shirt I will. You'd look great in a Clemson Tigers T-shirt!

FatMan

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 12:57 PM
I had more fun than pain, but I was the only girl so I think they were being nice. The bruise I have on my abdomen, is purple!

Load, is that a trick question?

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 12:59 PM
Not a trick...just a question. I'm sure there are some fab see-through numbers.;)

Just kidding... don't hit me.

WARPED1
05-21-2002, 01:00 PM
It's a LOADed question...............:D

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 01:01 PM
*sigh*

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 01:09 PM
Not a trick...just a question. I'm sure there are some fab see-through numbers.

Just kidding... don't hit me.

Oh yeah I'm gonna hit you. LOL Actually I already have too many of those, pick something else. haha

It's a LOADed question...............

That was a good one!

cphilip
05-21-2002, 01:15 PM
Holy moley Girl! I am...well...I am....well....I am.....ummm er.....ummm well.... http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/eek2.gif

Need a glass of water.....:eek:

http://www.stopstart.btinternet.co.uk/sm/notworthy.gif

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 01:20 PM
You're too kind Cphilip. ;)

FatMan
05-21-2002, 01:24 PM
yeah, I've got new wallpaper on my desktop - I think I'm going to set up a little shrine.

Sheesh - you'd think I was a kid in high school again!

TDS, if you could bottle that and sell it you'd be rich!

Next time you might want to wear one of those shirts you were talking about! :D

FatMan

WARPED1
05-21-2002, 01:24 PM
You realize TDS,that because you're becoming a pb girl(woman),you've added at least 5 to your "hottie" rating(the classic 1-10 scale),so be happy you found us!Now I wish I could attend Shatnerball.............

cphilip
05-21-2002, 01:34 PM
Oh she is a 10+ trust me....

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 01:38 PM
FatMan and Cphilip, HELLO You guys are going to get me into trouble. LOL

Warpped1, So, I get 5 points which means I'm now a 5...:D
You guys are kewl, and this site is awesome. Plus I get points. What else could a girl ask for. LOL

FatMan
05-21-2002, 01:44 PM
TDS, you won't get "in trouble" with me! I swear!

No seriously, There aren't many sports of the extreme variety that attract women - especially good looking, smart, sexy women like you! But paintball seems to be one that does - and its cool to have you here posting with us.

Now I'll be good - Phil taught me how to do a private channel chat - you see I just don't have much experience with this chat and forum kind of stuff. Now there are OTHER things I have lots of experience with!

Seriously, don't get mad, we're just bein' boys, but we'll stick by our promise come heck or high water!

FatMan

cphilip
05-21-2002, 01:48 PM
Yep! Walt is right, but I would beg you to share....I am beggin ya...well no...maybe we don't wanna share....what was I thinking?

No seriously...nothing without permission....so no sweat sweet!

WARPED1
05-21-2002, 01:56 PM
FatMan and Cphilip, HELLO You guys are going to get me into trouble. LOL

Warpped1, So, I get 5 points which means I'm now a 5...:D
You guys are kewl, and this site is awesome. Plus I get points. What else could a girl ask for. LOL
No,no,no.You were already a 9,thats 5 BONUS points:)

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 02:10 PM
TDS, you won't get "in trouble" with me! I swear!

No seriously, There aren't many sports of the extreme variety that attract women - especially good looking, smart, sexy women like you! But paintball seems to be one that does - and its cool to have you here posting with us.

Now I'll be good - Phil taught me how to do a private channel chat - you see I just don't have much experience with this chat and forum kind of stuff. Now there are OTHER things I have lots of experience with!

Seriously, don't get mad, we're just bein' boys, but we'll stick by our promise come heck or high water!

FatMan

A man of very many talents!! Your wife must be a happy woman!!:D I don't know what a private channel chat is unless you're talking about IM's?
Heck or high water? I never heard that one before.

Yep! Walt is right, but I would beg you to share....I am beggin ya...well no...maybe we don't wanna share....what was I thinking?

No seriously...nothing without permission....so no sweat sweet!

Kewl! And I am shareing. :D Just not with everyone. LOL

No,no,no.You were already a 9,thats 5 BONUS points

Oh so that means I'm a 14. That rocks! But probably just on your scale Warpped1. But that's okay, at least I'm a 14 on someones scale. :p

Okay, I really have to go, I have a dental appointment at 9:30 and its 9:13. See you later

TransMan
05-21-2002, 02:24 PM
ok i would lie to clear somthing upok i think you were already a 10 being a trekie is +2 and a pb girl is +5 so now your 17 so there ya have it your the hottest pb trekie chick ever :D

FatMan
05-21-2002, 02:52 PM
TDS, I don't feel I should stoop to assigning a number to you. You are too complex a woman for that. I think you know how I feel about you - and you know the high level of esteem I have for you.

I agree that being a trekkie is good, and being into paintball only makes me admire you more. Not only that but you are a true hottie - with a good sense of humor and you're smart too. You remind me of my wife!

Now that is just about my highest compliment!

FatMan ;)

WARPED1
05-21-2002, 02:54 PM
ok i would lie to clear somthing upok i think you were already a 10 being a trekie is +2 and a pb girl is +5 so now your 17 so there ya have it your the hottest pb trekie chick ever :D
HERE HERE!I concur,my math was off.........

TransMan
05-21-2002, 02:56 PM
glad i could clear that up for ya warped ;)

WARPED1
05-21-2002, 03:07 PM
I'm just glad to know there really are some "pb hotties" out there,not just dolled up models you see dolled up in magazines.Like this pic:

TransMan
05-21-2002, 03:11 PM
that chicks too skiny she needs to get some meat on those bones

FatMan
05-21-2002, 03:15 PM
Um, guys, that girl is an actual member of an actual team that plays in actual tournaments. She is a true paintball hottie - whether you think she is too thin or not!

FatMan

TransMan
05-21-2002, 03:19 PM
oh u see i didnt say she wasnt hot she is hot dont get me wrong there and i didnt know one way or another if she played paintball or not o i didnt say anything about it

but she doesnt compare to tds and thats for sure ;)

WARPED1
05-21-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by FatMan
Um, guys, that girl is an actual member of an actual team that plays in actual tournaments. She is a true paintball hottie - whether you think she is too thin or not!

FatMan REALLY?!!?I never seen her,now Keely...........

TransMan
05-21-2002, 03:27 PM
lol i would like to see them go out on a field with that on :D

FatMan
05-21-2002, 03:30 PM
Yeah, she and Keely are team-mates for Femmes Fatale - so don't assume just 'cause a woman is hot she ain't a PB lady! TDS and Keely and her are there to proove you wrong!

FatMan

TransMan
05-21-2002, 03:39 PM
so who are the other ladies on this team do they have their own website lol i would like to see them play
i think its funny when guys get mad cause girls beat them personaly im not that insecure about my manhood

FatMan
05-21-2002, 03:43 PM
There is a www.femmesfatales.org, but I'm not clear what relationship that has to the team. There is also the "Team Maxim" web site which has a little bit of stuff. Amy Schreier also played for "The Family" for a time - might find something about that. If you look about you can find stuff about them. I read an article on Femmes Fatale in one of the PB rags last month - can't remember which but I could look at home and tell you.

Actually, I pay a lot of attention to female PB - I guess that's just part of being a dirty old man!

FatMan

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 04:12 PM
Wow, you guys have been very busy while I've been gone. LOL

There are a lot of cute girls that play paintball. How come none of them post here? Hmmmmm I wonder... LOL

I don't know if I qualify as a PB player yet. I only played once, and I was pretty bad. LOL It was hot, I had really bad aim, didn't move fast enough, and kept laughing. I'm sure I'll improve by the time August gets here....I hope. :D

As for the number thing, why hasn't anyone asked me my IQ yet?

BTW, the link you posted isn't working, it said can't find website.

TransMan
05-21-2002, 04:22 PM
well i tend to think that once u have played paintball you are a paintball player
as for the IQ thing i didnt need to already knew you were smart
try typing in the site instead of using link thats what i had to do

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 05:16 PM
Here ya go Yvonnie..

http://femmesfatales.org/index.shtml

Ok, you have the see-through down. I'm sure I can find something.....Something with wee little straps.

I can see it now....aaahhhh. An artist, cursed with a vivid imagination.

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 05:22 PM
well i tend to think that once u have played paintball you are a paintball player
as for the IQ thing i didnt need to already knew you were smart
try typing in the site instead of using link thats what i had to do

Awwww you already knew huh? I made that much of an impression... :D

Here ya go Yvonnie..

http://femmesfatales.org/index.shtml

Ok, you have the see-through down. I'm sure I can find something.....Something with wee little straps.

I can see it now....aaahhhh. An artist, cursed with a vivid imagination.

You know your cruzin for a bruzin don't cha! LOL And I thought you were the sweet innocent one, you had me fooled. haha I'm sure you're not cursed, gifted is more like it.:D

Thanks for help with the link, I'll check it out.

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Hey, I am a nice guy. Innocent, no...but nice.:D

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 05:47 PM
Hey, I am a nice guy. Innocent, no...but nice.:D

Yeah you are nice. But I agree with the innocent part. LOL
Scary...:D

TransMan
05-21-2002, 05:52 PM
yup u made quite a large impression on me ;)

Timmee
05-21-2002, 05:52 PM
I played paintball yesterday!!!! I'm in lots of pain today!!!!

Well, congratulations for joining the ranks of paintball players. I remember my first game of paintball. I got hit in the throat from about 20 feet away. :eek: I hope the temporary pain of playing doesn't discourage you from playing again.

Oh, BTW, you've been assimilated. :D

TransMan
05-21-2002, 05:57 PM
yeah tds said she was going to play next weekend and if anyones doing ny assimilation it would be her shes almost pulled me over to the dark side with her seductive ways :cool:

spazzed
05-21-2002, 07:15 PM
And you said you didn't know about having a following here... Ha!! More like a cult!

Ok, maybe not... How 'bout a group of avid admirers?

Fatman, I'm not 10 ;-) Tack another 9 & some change on there, & you'll be much closer. If you're as old as you portray yourself to be, that may not make much of a difference, but to me, it sure as hell does!:D

TransMan
05-21-2002, 08:01 PM
i dont think he was speaking of age i think it was maturity that which he is not far from either :D

spazzed
05-21-2002, 08:32 PM
heyhey now! Watch it!! Don't make me break out the wet noodle!! Just because I like to cut up & have a good time, doesn't make me immature. Not by any means. If we can't have fun in life w/out being accused of being immature, where exactly does that leave us?

/me waits for a smart-assed answer.

TransMan
05-21-2002, 09:22 PM
dont matter to me to tell ya the truth im one of the most immature peope you will ever meet ;)

spazzed
05-21-2002, 09:25 PM
I just noticed something... transman, you're the eater of the youngin's, correct? So do you eat yourself? Cause you're not exactly old....

TransMan
05-21-2002, 09:28 PM
lol when some one my age refers to youngins it would mean 10 and below the eater of youging refers to something i said a long time ago

spazzed
05-21-2002, 09:30 PM
So pretty much everything you just said has no meaning & therefore is useless to me. Greeeeaaat.

TransMan
05-21-2002, 10:31 PM
exactly im glad someone sees my point that has no meaning :D

spazzed
05-21-2002, 10:33 PM
Oh yeah, I'm the man. I can understand the AO youngin's! Woop!

Guess that makes me kinda young too, eh? :rolleyes:

TransMan
05-21-2002, 10:35 PM
lol only 3 years seperate us ur not too old yourself

spazzed
05-21-2002, 10:52 PM
Might as well be ;-) You'd be amazed the things you learn at the #1 party school in the nation (U. of Tennessee):D :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:

Seriously though, they've got a Great psych program, which is what I'm in, so uhhh... yeah.

WARPED1
05-21-2002, 10:57 PM
I graduated from UMASS Amherst with a film degree.

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 11:19 PM
Gee, looks like TransMan and Spazzed wanna go out on a date...Just Joking. That was too good to resist. LOL

Well, congratulations for joining the ranks of paintball players. I remember my first game of paintball. I got hit in the throat from about 20 feet away. I hope the temporary pain of playing doesn't discourage you from playing again.

Oh, BTW, you've been assimilated.

Hit in the throat? OUCH! I'm not discouraged. I surf and have crashed and burned many many times. Paintball is a little more painful, but I think I can handle it. :D

I HAVE NOT BEEN ASSIMILATED.. I am TREKKIE! ;)

TransMan
05-21-2002, 11:23 PM
Whoa!!!!! hold up i dint say anything about a date and i didnt see anyone else say anything either

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 11:31 PM
Whoa!!!!! hold up i dint say anything about a date and i didnt see anyone else say anything either

Gee, looks like TransMan and Spazzed wanna go out on a date...Just Joking. That was too good to resist. LOL

Ahem, I said it. But that's okay, your in denial. Just wait it out. LOL

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 11:35 PM
But that's okay, your in denial.

Anything like your denial about being assimilated?:D

TransMan
05-21-2002, 11:38 PM
lol way to go load see he stick up for his fellow AOers a very wise man

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 11:39 PM

Anything like your denial about being assimilated?:D

Very good Load!! I'm not in denial. I know where I stand. You on the other hand will not be standing for long when I get my hands on you. LOL
I am making a list, and right now you're in the red. :D

Timmee
05-21-2002, 11:43 PM
The only "surfing" I've done (besides the internet) was boogie boarding (that's what it's called here. I think it's basically body boarding). I got run over from behind by someone else and slammed my head into the board. :eek: When that happened, I lifted up on the front of the board, falling off the back of the wave. Where we were is a sandbar, and I hit about 3 inches of water in the trough. It knocked the wind out of me, and then the water came back, making sure I got a nice big breath of water. :eek: At the end of the day, my friend thought it would be funny to yell "Shark!", and that's how my one time "surfing" ended. :mad:

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 11:45 PM
Very good Load!! I'm not in denial. I know where I stand.

I still smell denial. Ah well, you'll come around.

You on the other hand will not be standing for long when I get my hands on you.

You'll get your hands on me and then I'll be laying down? Oh Lordy, my dreams are coming true! ;)

I am making a list, and right now you're in the red. :D

I hope that list is the list of people you're going to go have a beer with in August before or after the big game.

TransMan
05-21-2002, 11:49 PM
where am i on your list?

TooDamnSweet
05-21-2002, 11:59 PM
I still smell denial. Ah well, you'll come around.

Close your bathroom door...

You'll get your hands on me and then I'll be laying down? Oh Lordy, my dreams are coming true!

Okay, I should've seen that one coming...But as long as we're talking about dreams....

I hope that list is the list of people you're going to go have a beer with in August before or after the big game.

That's a separate list. This list is just for you. ;)

Load SM5
05-22-2002, 12:02 AM
If the list is just for me, then it must only have my name on it. That being the case, it's clearly not a list, and just my name written on a piece of paper...in red ink.

Oh well, as long as I'm on the beer list.

TransMan
05-22-2002, 12:06 AM
oh but you know what list i want to be on ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-22-2002, 12:50 AM
If the list is just for me, then it must only have my name on it. That being the case, it's clearly not a list, and just my name written on a piece of paper...in red ink.

Oh well, as long as I'm on the beer list.

Okay smartass, I meant there was a list of stuff I'm gonna get you back for. Being a smartass is on the list. LOL

FatMan
05-22-2002, 08:22 AM
You guys are too damn funny!

Warped - old is not being able to stay up to 2am yaking on the boards! Anyway, 10, 20 its all the same to me - now 30, that's just the right age, young and sweet (that was for you TDS).

Anyway, I think we should petition AGD to make TDS some kind of official AGD Lady. She needs her own Mag and all the rest so when she goes to Shatboyball she's decked out (I mean her paintball equipment, not her other equipment). I also think she should be featured on the upcomming AGD billboard.

What do you guys think? Can you help me persuade her to do it?

FatMan

cphilip
05-22-2002, 12:18 PM
I will remind all of you that no matter how smitten you may be that TDS remains the enemy. She is a Trekkie and she is here to work her evil ways to ply you and seduce you. Seems to be working. Get hold of yourselves. And no she cannot be anything official at AGD as she is a spy. A Shatnerite. A Judas. A ...um ....errrr...you know...ENEMY! :mad:

I got proof too. Outside of Capo and Sarah..HOT CHICKS DO NOT HANG WITH US! So you know its gotta be a trick. Think about it...

Beware my friends...beware....

FatMan
05-22-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

I got proof too. Outside of Capo and Sarah..HOT CHICKS DO NOT HANG WITH US! So you know its gotta be a trick. Think about it...

Beware my friends...beware....

Hmm, you do have a point. Hot chicks don't normally hang with us. I was thinking it was just me she was interested in. Maybe I'm deluding myself. Let's see ... I'm fat bald and ugly - she's ... yeah, that's kindof suspicious!

But then again maybe I'd like being a Trekkie! :rolleyes:

FatMan

cphilip
05-22-2002, 12:54 PM
Traitor! See you are proving my point...:rolleyes:

And another thing... She will now come back on all acting hurt and try and make us feel sorry for her and try and devide us over that. Mark my words....

spazzed
05-22-2002, 01:09 PM
Irony. Yum.

TooDamnSweet
05-22-2002, 02:10 PM
HEY!

BTW, Cope is a guy. RomulanAle is a woman. You guys need help... LOL

Muzikman
05-22-2002, 02:28 PM
So what bar are we all going to meet up at? I know there are going to be parties at the Red Roof, but hell, I don’t want to feel like I’m back in High School. I think we need to find a nice bar with good food and a great live band and hang out one night. I’ll even treat to the first round of drinks:)

cphilip
05-22-2002, 02:52 PM
HEY!

BTW, Cope is a guy. RomulanAle is a woman. You guys need help... LOL

Sorry TDS i mistypoed as everyone knows I am dislexicaly keyboard challenged... I was reffering to "OUR" Capo not cope. See how our minds are being "warped" I told you guys!

I meant CaPoEiRa here on AO. We call her Capo for short.

I dunno who mentioned RomulanAle? A woman that is percieved as a Man could be even more dangerous to us....

(Pssst...notice how she was clever and did not follow through with her guilt trip as I predicted? See? ;) )

TooDamnSweet
05-22-2002, 05:49 PM
Cphilip, I'm saving the guilt trip for when I see you guys in August.:D And how can you blame your mishap in typing on me? That's really stretching it don't you think? LOL
I think you're the one that fooled me, all this time I thought you liked me and now look...(okay, a little guilt)

Muzikman, I've never been to Chicago, so I have no idea. But that sounds like fun.

TransMan
05-22-2002, 06:05 PM
hey now we all know that she is here because she cant resist me and my charm oh and um if she is a spy and trying to get me to join the dark side umm i think its starting to get darker ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-22-2002, 06:10 PM
hey now we all know that she is here because she cant resist me and my charm oh and um if she is a spy and trying to get me to join the dark side umm i think its starting to get darker ;)

Awwww how cute. But the dark side is Star Wars. I'm a Trekkie. I'll have to give you a lesson in Sci Fi...Don't worry, I won't bring the whip. LOL

TransMan
05-22-2002, 06:21 PM
ok i knew that i was just refering to shatners team as being the dark side because there the bad team oh wait i think i see the light again good job TDS u reversed my tratorism by being mean

hehe she said i was cute course shes said more than that before ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-22-2002, 06:30 PM
ok i knew that i was just refering to shatners team as being the dark side because there the bad team oh wait i think i see the light again good job TDS u reversed my tratorism by being mean

hehe she said i was cute course shes said more than that before ;)

We ARE the good guys. You are the BAD guys.
Federation = Good
Borg = Bad

This has been posted by TooDamnSweet's evil twin.

TransMan
05-22-2002, 06:37 PM
lol yeah to the federation the borg are bad but to the borg the fedeation is bad see my point?

lol the evil twin thing im sure im the only person who gets that;)

spazzed
05-22-2002, 09:51 PM
Two of Yvonnie?!?! Heavan on Earth!! :rolleyes: :eek: :D

To avoid offending anyone, I mean that figuratively ;-)

/me hates being PC, bleh!!!

Load SM5
05-22-2002, 10:45 PM
2 Yvonnie's? Maybe one of them is an evil twin from an alternate universe. Check for a goatee. That was always the way to tell them apart in Trek.

TooDamnSweet
05-23-2002, 12:00 AM
Two of Yvonnie?!?! Heavan on Earth!!

To avoid offending anyone, I mean that figuratively ;-)

/me hates being PC, bleh!!!

Oh so now you're worried about offending people....Too late, everyone over 30 is already mad at you. You should come to the other side. We love everyone :D

2 Yvonnie's? Maybe one of them is an evil twin from an alternate universe. Check for a goatee. That was always the way to tell them apart in Trek.

Yup, there's TwoDamnSweets. LOL
When I'm nice I'm good but when I'm bad I'm even better. :D
Okay that's a cheesy cliche' but it went with the post. LOL

TooDamnSweet
05-23-2002, 12:05 AM
lol yeah to the federation the borg are bad but to the borg the fedeation is bad see my point?

lol the evil twin thing im sure im the only person who gets that;)

The Borg doesn't know right from wrong or good from bad. They don't use their brain, its all collective mush. Therefore, the Federation is not bad to the Borg, it's not anything, just something to add on. They are in search of intelligent life forms so they might get a brain. The Federation is a perfect target. :D

HA! Top that one!

LOL, they are trying to figure out whether or not the evil twin thing is good or bad....but even you don't know that. LOL

TransMan
05-23-2002, 05:22 AM
ok are you a borg didnt think so so how do u know what we think did you ever think that maybe we are not like the normal borg that maybe we are a small group of a 1000 borg that have had our links with the collective severed and that we do think that the federation is bad :D

oh i think i toped it

oh i do know and it is a good thing the evil one has a whip my kind of gal ;)

spazzed
05-23-2002, 06:36 AM
Does teh evil one hae a goatee, Yvonnie?

Naaaah. They're not mad, they just don't understand. :D

FatMan
05-23-2002, 08:18 AM

...Don't worry, I won't bring the whip. LOL

But TDS, you PROMISED! I was looking forward to that Starship Counselor punishes the naughty Borg thing! I figured I'd be "42of69" and you'd try to de-program me. Now I'm disappointed!

FatMan

TooDamnSweet
05-23-2002, 02:26 PM
ok are you a borg didnt think so so how do u know what we think did you ever think that maybe we are not like the normal borg that maybe we are a small group of a 1000 borg that have had our links with the collective severed and that we do think that the federation is bad

Borg are enslaved worker bees known as drones. They cruise around the universe looking to assimilate other cultures. Borg don't think!!! Only the Queen Borg has individuality and expression. Are you sure you wanna be a borg?

oh i think i toped it

Not!!

oh i do know and it is a good thing the evil one has a whip my kind of gal

haha no comment since you're sixteen.

Does teh evil one hae a goatee, Yvonnie?

Nope, no goatee. We have different color eyes. LOL

But TDS, you PROMISED! I was looking forward to that Starship Counselor punishes the naughty Borg thing! I figured I'd be "42of69" and you'd try to de-program me. Now I'm disappointed!

Hey, that was a secret! (and you were 39 of 69) Since you spilled the beans....NO WHIP FOR YOU!!! hahaha

I'm playing paintball again on Saturday. Is there a unspoken rule about how far away you should be when you shoot someone? Or does it matter? Also, is it okay to sneak up and shoot people in the back or is that considered not fair/cheating? When I played the other day, none of us knew what we were doing so we weren't really sure.

Don't forget, Shatner the Supreme and his Indestructable Team are gonna Kick A** in August!!!!

TransMan
05-23-2002, 02:38 PM
ok some borg have had their link with he collective cut or do u not remember Hue and 7 of 9 we here are just a whole buch of borg that have no link with the collective :D

umm u will have to check with the feild about the distance u can shoot someone in the back but its not very good sportsmans ship if u to sneek up on someone its better no shoot them in a place it wont hurt them like bottom of foot or on a tube if they have a ball pack on some people agree that if u get that close to them they are automaticly out so to reduce the risk of injury hope that helps

FatMan
05-23-2002, 02:44 PM
Only the Queen Borg has individuality and expression. Are you sure you wanna be a borg?

TDS - I think YOU should be the Borg Queen, then I would most happily be your drone!

Hey, that was a secret! (and you were 39 of 69) Since you spilled the beans....NO WHIP FOR YOU!!! hahaha

Dang! What's a drone to do?

I'm playing paintball again on Saturday. Is there a unspoken rule about how far away you should be when you shoot someone? Or does it matter? Also, is it okay to sneak up and shoot people in the back or is that considered not fair/cheating? When I played the other day, none of us knew what we were doing so we weren't really sure.

Depends on the field you are playing on and the players you aer playing with. It is very typical for Newbies to use the 10 foot rule - no shooting inside of 10 feet - instead you demand that your opponent surrender. If he surrenders, he's out, but if he even looks like he's going to make a move on you, you shoot him!

Up close you don't want to shoot at the head, neck, crotch, or breasts (women) cause you can get REALLY nasty bruises. - but you CAN shoot from behind at a distance (again, try to avoid the head - the butt is so much more satisfying anyway).

If you are playing with experienced players they might allow "bunkering." Bunkering is where you run up on an opponent's position and shoot them point blank. If you aren't sure, ask if bunkering is allowed and if so, ask them to use the 10 foot rule. Since they will probably be falling all over themselves to be playing with a hottie like you, they should agree to almost anything.

FatMan

Load SM5
05-23-2002, 05:10 PM

It's ok to sneak around and get behind someone. Heck, if you can do it that's the way to go. When you have someone dead to rights it's pretty bad form to light them up though, especially in a rec game. Most of the time simply asking them to surrender will work but if you have to shoot them aim for a shoe and fire a few times.

My field has a 15 foot, no fire rule, in rec games. Check to see what your fields regulations are. If they don't have one you can all agree amongst yourselves to have one.

Take some pics and post them here if you can. I know I'd love to see you will all the pretty colors dripping off.

Oh yea, and Shatner's going to be crushed....

cphilip
05-23-2002, 05:42 PM
one point to advise on the surrender rule...Scream it at the top of your lungs over and over and scare them into it. Otherwise they will swing on you and shoot you. Be ready to shoot. Three times only. So not light them up just make sure you get them assuming they do not surrender. Its good to discuss all these rules and agree on them before you start. You can even agree on bunker tag which means you tag the bunker and call them out and they have to go out. Thats a good one for new players but a bit hard to ref.

WARPED1
05-23-2002, 06:03 PM
Shatnerball IS NOT going to be speedball style,it's going to be scenario/big game style,more big game.So,all this bunkering talk will be useless.

spazzed
05-23-2002, 06:45 PM
Aye, but Milady is referring to a game to be played betwixt now, and then.

TransMan
05-23-2002, 07:33 PM
lol spazzed milady who said she was your lady? ;)

spazzed
05-23-2002, 07:44 PM
After much though, I would have to say.... Me!! lol!

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 08:21 PM
no offense to anyone(especially Havoc_Online)

but I think Clare is super hot also.....

spazzed
05-23-2002, 09:06 PM
I'd concur, but I've never seen her :/... More hotties, kick ***!!

TooDamnSweet
05-23-2002, 10:11 PM
Thanks for all the advice. I hope I do better this time! I'll let you know.

Oh yea, and Shatner's going to be crushed....

It's nice to dream...

lol spazzed milady who said she was your lady?

After much though, I would have to say.... Me!! lol!

I have no idea how to respond to that...:) but it made me smile...

WARPED1
05-23-2002, 10:12 PM
Aye, but Milady is referring to a game to be played betwixt now, and then. I understand now.

spazzed
05-23-2002, 10:16 PM
A smile is the greatest gratitude one could ask, coming from a creature as beautiful as thou.

/me a natural born charmer w/ never used poetry skills!

Timmee
05-23-2002, 10:31 PM
2DS, I personally prefer to get within 20 ft when I ask for a surrender. Also, depending on where you go, a barrel tag might be more fun (I don't know how common this rule is, but basically if you can tag them with the end of the barrel, it's functionally an elimination).

BTW, there was another Borg that had some degree of individuality, and that was Locutus. :D

spazzed
05-23-2002, 10:33 PM
Hmm... It appears the non-trekkie, trekkie's are outsmarting the trekkie!!:cool:

TransMan
05-23-2002, 10:45 PM
yeah i think we did out smart the trekkie but in reality u could say i was a trekie too because ive seen about 90% of all startrek episodes but im not all crazy about it or anything not about to dress up as worf or anyting ;)

lol spazzed trying to be smooth hey TDS u ever heard that one from anyone before ??? :cool:

spazzed
05-23-2002, 11:03 PM
Pssst... don't tell, but I'm a closet trekkie myself ;) However, I'm not obsessed enough to dress up as a robot, a tall ugly guy w/ bones growing out of my head.

Trying? Whatdya mean trying?! I'm all about smooth!:cool:

TransMan
05-23-2002, 11:59 PM
lmao u dont know the meaning of smooth ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-24-2002, 12:40 AM
2DS, I personally prefer to get within 20 ft when I ask for a surrender. Also, depending on where you go, a barrel tag might be more fun (I don't know how common this rule is, but basically if you can tag them with the end of the barrel, it's functionally an elimination).

Thanks for the advice. I'll ask about the barrel tag.

BTW, there was another Borg that had some degree of individuality, and that was Locutus.

Hmm... It appears the non-trekkie, trekkie's are outsmarting the trekkie!![/b]

NOT

Locutus didn’t have individuality. He was assimilated and sent as a messenger to the federation. The federation got Picard back by using Locutus to infiltrate the Borg’s technology. So who got the better of who?
7 of 9 didn’t have individuality. She was assimilated when she was 6.. She was the only survivor of the Borg cube when they ATTEMPTED to assimilate the Voyager. The doctor performed a procedure to give her back her human qualities. So who helped who?
Hue didn’t have individuality. Geordi gave him his name, and helped him to realize that what the Borg was doing was wrong. So who helped who??

So there!!

spazzed and TransMan, first you guys were trying to hookup, now your having your first little tiff. How cute. LOL Just kidding. Your both smooth, now kiss and make up. :D

You both know I'm just kidding. Your both smooth. ;)

Kaiser Bob
05-24-2002, 12:56 AM
Actually in ST: First Contact, the Borg Queen implied that she tried to make Locutus her counterpart, a Borg King of sorts, which would mean he would not be a simple drone, also explaining the unique designation, therefore individuality! :)

PS- also in TNG there was the episode when they found Hue again along with a handfull of other Borgs that were in chaos due to their discovery of 'individuality' and ended up being led by Lore.

oldsoldier
05-24-2002, 01:06 AM
Holy cow, this thread is HUGE!!! It took me an hour to read through the posts...ok, so I had nothing to do...rare in my life. But, I am old (guess here that means over 30), and think, or hope rather, that I am hitting my prime. Although, I dont heal like I used to...
But, 2DS, glad you are hooked on the game. I am gonna refrain from making any other comments...for now.
Oh, and whoever posted about buying rounds at a blues club...I'm in!

Kaiser Bob
05-24-2002, 01:25 AM
Yeah going to a nice bar or club instead of a hotel party would be more 'mature' and would be fun, too bad i dont turn 21 till next April! :( So its hotel hijinx for me :D

TransMan
05-24-2002, 05:25 AM
lol bob set it strait what ya got for that TDS
oh and im not kissing him ;)
yeah too bad im 16 and will be found in the red roof inn

spazzed
05-24-2002, 06:54 AM
Huhha! The non-trekkie, trekkie's have outsmarted the trekkie once again!! Whay do you think of this my dear trekkie?! Woop!!

Kaiser bob, I'll be @ the RRI W/ ya! While I'm not 16 like the guy 2DS wants me to kiss (more on this later), I'm just a wee bit behind hte whole 21 thing. Next year, btw. Close enough, party!!!

2DS, don't make me break out the wet noodle. I'd hate to have to....spank you with it. lol!

Hmm... Wasn't locutus, Picard? 2DS, wouldn't even mentioning locutus/Picard, sever your ties to that old guy? You've commited treason! Prepare the fire. Thou shalt be burnt at the stake!!

TooDamnSweet
05-24-2002, 04:06 PM
Actually in ST: First Contact, the Borg Queen implied that she tried to make Locutus her counterpart, a Borg King of sorts, which would mean he would not be a simple drone, also explaining the unique designation, therefore individuality!

PS- also in TNG there was the episode when they found Hue again along with a handfull of other Borgs that were in chaos due to their discovery of 'individuality' and ended up being led by Lore.

You guys are tough, but I'm tougher. LOL

The operative word is TRIED but since the Federation ruined her plans it never happened.

Hue helped the others to find their individuality only because the Federation helped Hue to find his.

So the Queen is the only Borg that had individuality on her own. Looks like the Federation was assimilating the Borg!

oldsoldier, welcome to the thread. Don't refrain, speak up, everyone else is. :D

oh and im not kissing him
yeah too bad im 16 and will be found in the red roof inn

Are you sure? I heard he's a good kisser. LOL
You should be in your room studying...and you know why...

Huhha! The non-trekkie, trekkie's have outsmarted the trekkie once again!! Whay do you think of this my dear trekkie?! Woop!!

I don't think so Spazzed. You're still dreaming...

2DS, don't make me break out the wet noodle. I'd hate to have to....spank you with it. lol!

Haha My little nephew scares me more than that!

Hmm... Wasn't locutus, Picard? 2DS, wouldn't even mentioning locutus/Picard, sever your ties to that old guy? You've commited treason! Prepare the fire. Thou shalt be burnt at the stake!!

Picard was a part of Locutus. And I have no idea what the rest of your statement means so I'm just gonna say NOT!

WARPED1
05-24-2002, 04:21 PM
Wow,this thread is 15 pages long,cool!Keep it up,TDS brightens my day with her funny replies!

TooDamnSweet
05-24-2002, 04:39 PM
AAAWWWWW it's nice to know I can brighten someones day. :D

I'm leaving tonight to go camping on the beach with my family for Memorial Day weekend. Some of us will be leaving the campsite on Saturday to play paintball (I talked them into it :p ) Anyway, I'll be gone till Monday and will probably go threw AO/Shatner withdrawls. LOL

Make me proud and give me lots to respond to when I get back. :D I'll be back later today to check out the site before I have to say bye bye...

WARPED1
05-24-2002, 04:52 PM
GONE?!!?ALL WEEKEND?!!?Who's gonna suffer withdrawls?!!?lol.

TransMan
05-24-2002, 05:41 PM
ill be going through withdrawl ill just be living on the thought that TDS will be back monday or tuesday which ever its still an eternity ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-24-2002, 05:56 PM
AAAWWWWW you guys are sweet!!!!!

Now I don't want to go!!

What's a girl to do?

TransMan
05-24-2002, 06:05 PM
well my sugestion would be that a girl should come on over and spend the week end with me we could meet in the middle somewhere maybe Vegas ;) oh you know what i mean :D

oldsoldier
05-24-2002, 08:44 PM
Dont worry about me not speaking up...no problems there... I am a sergeant in the Army...speaking loudly is my job:)

TooDamnSweet
05-24-2002, 09:40 PM
well my sugestion would be that a girl should come on over and spend the week end with me we could meet in the middle somewhere maybe Vegas oh you know what i mean

Nice thought! However, a camping trip is free whereas a trip to Vegas is about $400.00. Besides, you're gonna have lots of fun fishing this weekend. Better watch out, there may be some girls hiding in the bushes waiting to attack when you're not looking. :D

Dont worry about me not speaking up...no problems there... I am a sergeant in the Army...speaking loudly is my job

Tough job! My mom's husband is a SSGT in the Army, so I know what you mean about speaking loudly. LOL His presence commands attention.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE!! Have a fun and safe holiday, and don't forget why we celebrate it!

oldsoldier
05-24-2002, 09:44 PM
Thanks...but no need to "command attention" here yet...as long as everyone stays in line!

TooDamnSweet
05-24-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
Thanks...but no need to "command attention" here yet...as long as everyone stays in line!

LOL sorry, but everyone is out of line in this thread. haha
I think you're gonna have to whip them into shape while I'm gone. :D

Here's some friendly advice...

TransMan and Spazzed are in some kind of love hate thing going on, please help them to get through this difficult time in their relationship. :D

Load used to be a nice guy but has been giving me a hard time lately, I think he needs to stand in the corner for a few minutes.

Kaiser Bob and Timmee think they know about the Borg but must've gotten their information from a comic book, please teach them the importance of education.

I think someone has taken over cphilip's body. He's trying to get everyone to call me a traitor, electric shock treatments might help him.

Warped1 and FatMan have been really sweet, give them a lollipop.

Okay, I think I covered all the trouble makers. :D
You've got a very tough job, put on the SGT face and good luck! :)

Load SM5
05-24-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey Hey I'm still a nice guy. I only give you a hard time because I care.

TooDamnSweet
05-24-2002, 10:13 PM
Hey Hey I'm still a nice guy. I only give you a hard time because I care.

I didn't know you cared....In that case you're off the hook...for now...But step out of line and and I might have to.....

I'll finish that thought when I get back. :D

oldsoldier
05-24-2002, 10:30 PM
Well, first, I may have to agree with cphilip. A rule of warfare...exploit a weakness. Male weakness...pretty female. ;) Second, I hve read these threads...look at my first post.So I have followed it all the way through. I will leave the bickering to the kids.:D
Transman and spazzed are fine...just young...exploring their possibilities. Load's ok...he doesnt need a time out...I dont believe in those anyway. As far as Kaiser bob and timmee go...I dont know anything about the borg...so they can blow smoke up my...all day, and I would have no idea. Warped and Fatman...well...they have charisma, they charmed you right?

spazzed
05-25-2002, 11:57 AM
I did not have sexual relations with.... yeah.

Cigar anyone?:D

Have a great weekend 2DS!! Your witty replies & sense of humor will be sorely missed!

Jonno06
05-25-2002, 12:26 PM
didnt this thread start out talking about shatnerball,and 2DS needing equipment,now it is more about...er..um..well,oviously everyone knows so i wont go there...

maybe this thread should be moved to friendly?

WARPED1
05-25-2002, 12:33 PM
Who cares?As long as no mods delete it!LOL.

RT_Luver
05-25-2002, 05:48 PM
ope everyone has fun

spazzed
05-26-2002, 09:43 AM
Can't let this thread die so easily!

Load SM5
05-26-2002, 09:47 AM
Ok let's talk about her while she's gone. She thinks I'm mean anyway.

spazzed
05-26-2002, 10:04 AM
2DS is hott! Wooop!!:D

spazzed
05-26-2002, 10:21 AM
Oh! She smells funny, too!!

WARPED1
05-26-2002, 02:07 PM
Man,it's gotten real boring here w/o TDS posting her witty retorts to everyones playful flirting here.Well,she is very cute,so I can see why everyone is treating her so good:D.This thread has gone in so many diferen't directions I've forgotten why it was started,something about TDS needing some AO spirit I think....
then guys started ofering her guns she could borrow..........
cool,I belong to many differen't boards,I even mod on pbfreak.net,but this one seems to be the best imo,and I sold my mag to go electro!(This was before the emag),but I want another for a backup.

spazzed
05-26-2002, 02:50 PM
I mod @ dteam (of-course I gotta plug it!)

http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~dteam

TransMan
05-26-2002, 08:10 PM
Oh! She smells funny, too!!
hmm i some how dont think she will care for that remark too much spazzed HAH! and u thought you were smooth ;)

Hacker240
05-26-2002, 08:12 PM
Did somebody say smooth j/k.:mad:

WARPED1
05-26-2002, 08:14 PM
I'm Rico Suave(which means rich and smooth).

05-26-2002, 08:32 PM
All I am going to say is I can't believe I read this whole thread. Whenever I open my mouth I tend to make a donkey's behind out of myself so I wont say anything about anything.

Except for.....

I think she is up to something.:eek:

WARPED1
05-26-2002, 08:40 PM
Perhaps softening you guys up for the kill at Shatnerball?:confused:

spazzed
05-26-2002, 08:49 PM
Nah, I think she'll take my comment & have fun with it :D

WARPED1
05-26-2002, 09:04 PM
I agree spazzed,she will know you're j/p.

TransMan
05-27-2002, 06:35 PM
better hope she thinks your joking ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-27-2002, 07:22 PM
Hi Everyone!!! I'm back....

You guys didn't really talk very much while I was gone...

oldsoldier, I forgot you were one of them, I should've known better than to leave YOU in charge. LOL

Ok let's talk about her while she's gone. She thinks I'm mean anyway.
Load, I don't even have to say anything because you already know you're in trouble.

Man,it's gotten real boring here w/o TDS posting her witty retorts to everyones playful flirting here.Well,she is very cute,so I can see why everyone is treating her so good.This thread has gone in so many diferen't directions I've forgotten why it was started,something about TDS needing some AO spirit I think....
then guys started ofering her guns she could borrow..........
cool,I belong to many differen't boards,I even mod on pbfreak.net,but this one seems to be the best imo,and I sold my mag to go electro!(This was before the emag),but I want another for a backup.

You mean all this was playful flirting? Badum Bump
Thanks Warpped1. Very nice comment. I'm gonna checko out your site when I have some time later on tonight. How kewl it is to know the moderator. :cool:

2DS is hott! Wooop!!
[/b]Oh! She smells funny, too!![/b]
Nah, I think she'll take my comment & have fun with it
You need help. LOL First you like me then you think I smell funny, all in a matter of seconds and we haven't even met yet. That doesn't say much about me, but says more than you should be sharing about you. Take five sweetheart, I'll still be around when you get better.

hmm i some how dont think she will care for that remark too much spazzed HAH! and u thought you were smooth

You just love any chance you get to diss him don't cha?

All I am going to say is I can't believe I read this whole thread. Whenever I open my mouth I tend to make a donkey's behind out of myself so I wont say anything about anything.

Too Late...You should've stopped right here. LOL
But you had to go there....

Except for.....

I think she is up to something.

Like a donkey's behind...is that how you put it. LOL OKay, since I don't know you I should make sure you know that I'm joking. Actually you're right, I am up to something....

Perhaps softening you guys up for the kill at Shatnerball?

better hope she thinks your joking

I agree spazzed,she will know you're j/p.

Nah, I think she'll take my comment & have fun with it

I'll have to get back to you on that....but, don't hold your breath. :D

Load SM5
05-27-2002, 07:29 PM
Madre Dios! She's back! Run!:D

Did you guys have fun? Did you get to play a little PB? C'mon spill it.

TransMan
05-27-2002, 07:30 PM
You just love any chance you get to diss him don't cha?
yup sure do anything that makes him look worse and me better im all for it :D yeah like i need to look any better :cool:

TooDamnSweet
05-27-2002, 07:47 PM
Madre Dios! She's back! Run!:D

Did you guys have fun? Did you get to play a little PB? C'mon spill it.

Hahaha.

I had lots of fun. We played games, went swimming, fishing, had a water balloon fight, shaving cream fight, and sang karaoke. I sang La Bamba. LOL Oh, and I won a game of Gesstures!!! Even though I was drunk and could barely stand. LOL

I did get to play PB. I did a lot better this time, but I got better bruises too! I tagged my brother, but I think that's more because he walked into it rather than me having good aim. :D I think I had better control over the trigger this time. And I moved faster.

Word to the wise, sunburn and bruises don't mix. Don't swim and play PB within 24 hours of eachother. LOL

TransMan
05-27-2002, 07:55 PM
shaving cream huh wish i could have been there

TooDamnSweet
05-27-2002, 07:59 PM

yup sure do anything that makes him look worse and me better im all for it :D yeah like i need to look any better :cool:

LOL. That was CUTE So you're that good huh? You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk???

TransMan
05-27-2002, 08:04 PM

LOL. That was CUTE So you're that good huh? You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk???
OH! so now you want to find out i guess i new my smoothnes would get to you :cool:

TooDamnSweet
05-27-2002, 08:53 PM

OH! so now you want to find out i guess i new my smoothnes would get to you :cool:

I already found out. Your slipping again.

TransMan
05-27-2002, 09:01 PM

I already found out. Your slipping again.
AHHH thats right so good i forgot all about it maybe u could remind me some time ;)

spazzed
05-27-2002, 09:18 PM
Transman, you're not helping yourself in the least here. Take a chill pill, & come back later when you've grown a beard or 2 ;-)

2DS, I think you smell funny in a good way! It's like saying you stink pretty!

TransMan
05-27-2002, 09:22 PM
lol i have a beard and trust me i know what im doing

yeah i some how dont think thats going to work

spazzed
05-27-2002, 09:50 PM
A beard at 16? hehe.. I've seen thicker beards on a dog's ***, than I have on 16 year olds!..ok, well maybe not, but it was funny nonetheless! :D

Wanna bet?:cool:

TransMan
05-27-2002, 09:54 PM
lol nah i dont like taking peoples money :D

spazzed
05-27-2002, 10:04 PM
lol! Who said anything about you winning? Don't make me drive the some-odd amount of hours it takes to get to your place from nashville & kick your ***!!

TransMan
05-27-2002, 10:06 PM
lol u have to be the funniest person i know it just hellarious that u think u can kick my @$$ ill even give ya my address

spazzed
05-27-2002, 10:14 PM
I swear, you 16 year olds act like you've got balls the size of grape-fruits, even though they can't be much bigger than raisins. Sheesh, when will you ever learn. Shoot my that addy, I'll come up this weekend & Give you a woopin' boy!

TooDamnSweet
05-27-2002, 10:14 PM

I stink pretty? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. But you made me laugh... :D

Wanna bet?

Are you guys betting on whether the stink pretty line is gonna work or did I miss something?

lol nah i dont like taking peoples money

If you win, you could always buy me dinner with it. LOL J/K

lol! Who said anything about you winning? Don't make me drive the some-odd amount of hours it takes to get to your place from nashville & kick your ***!!

Play fair, no kicking a****, without a medical kit and running car with driver to take the injured to the hospital...(you will probably both need a car). LOL

spazzed
05-27-2002, 10:18 PM
Saying you stink pretty is a compliment! It means you smell good!

ha, she laughed, I win!

Don't worry Yvonnie, I'll get him to the hospital after I'm done with him.:cool:

TooDamnSweet
05-27-2002, 10:19 PM
lol u have to be the funniest person i know it just hellarious that u think u can kick my @$$ ill even give ya my address

I swear, you 16 year olds act like you've got balls the size of grape-fruits, even though they can't be much bigger than raisins. Sheesh, when will you ever learn. Shoot my that addy, I'll come up this weekend & Give you a woopin' boy!

Boys, boys, behave yourselfs. Violence is not condoned on this BBS. Besides, spazzed is older and TransMan is bigger. It's not a fair fight.

Plus, the loser gets all the sympathy...

TransMan
05-27-2002, 10:19 PM
I stink pretty? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. But you made me laugh...
well spazzed i guess it did work i was wrong may bad but she wants to go to dinner with me :D

If you win, you could always buy me dinner with it. LOL J/K
nope didnt win but ill still take ya to dinner ;)

spazzed
05-27-2002, 10:23 PM
I need to make a quick correction...

Violence solves all my problems! Lol! j/k...

I am older, yes. I'm also bigger, so there! Whatdya think, I'm some skinny little dude? Hell no h2o! 7 years of football tends to put some meat on your bones!

TransMan
05-27-2002, 10:26 PM
well this is where my address and phone umber used to be :D

TooDamnSweet
05-27-2002, 10:29 PM
nope didnt win but ill still take ya to dinner

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I need to make a quick correction...

Violence solves all my problems! Lol! j/k...

I am older, yes. I'm also bigger, so there! Whatdya think, I'm some skinny little dude? Hell no h2o! 7 years of football tends to put some meat on your bones!

Okay, my bad. I stand corrected. Wow, TransMan, we both got corrected by spazzed. Is that good or bad? LOL Don't answer that!

7 years of football! Thats kewl.

spazzed
05-27-2002, 10:30 PM
Lol, you're a trip dude! Wait a sec, you're 16? You can drive. Meet me half-way so I can smack you around on the side of the interstate! hehe, i seriously dig this stuff. so much fun. Trans, you going to shatnerball?

Clare
05-27-2002, 10:31 PM
well if ya really want to drive all the way up here i live in neverland cant miss it its about 20 mins south of atlantis u need any directions call me collect hope ya have fun wasting gas

I don't think it's a good idea to post your personal information like that?

TooDamnSweet
05-27-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

I don't think it's a good idea to post your personal information like that?

I agree. Take it off. (I already wrote it down anyway) J/K
But really, edit it out.

TransMan
05-27-2002, 10:34 PM
ahh dont matter to me u can go to a billion web sites and find the same thing

spazzed
05-27-2002, 10:36 PM
Yeah dude, I'd get rid of it if I were you. Don't want some wacko's coming after ya or anything :rolleyes: :D ;)

TransMan
05-27-2002, 10:37 PM
ok well u got the addy spazz im gunna take it off cause of these ladies insisting yeah ill be at shatner ball standing in front of TDS sokeing up the paintballs :D

spazzed
05-27-2002, 10:40 PM
hehe... If I make it, we'll duke it out then :D

TooDamnSweet
Yeah dude, I'd get rid of it if I were you. Don't want some wacko's coming after ya or anything :rolleyes: :D ;)

YEAH! Spazzed might not get lost.... LOL

TransMan
sounds good to me :rolleyes:

spazzed
05-27-2002, 10:41 PM
You're going down pal!

TransMan
05-27-2002, 10:43 PM
lol your in WAAAYYY!! over your head u just dont know it yet ;)

Load SM5
05-27-2002, 10:44 PM
Good Lord,the angry youth of today. It's all that rap music's fault.:D

Load SM5
05-27-2002, 10:45 PM
I did'nt know you were in Nashville Spazzed. I'm only 1.5 hours south of you.