PDA

View Full Version : TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27

spazzed
02-24-2004, 11:22 AM
Yeah, see, I really didn't need to hear about that :p

TooDamnSweet
02-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Sure ya did!

How's everyone doing? I haven't had the chance to get on here much in the last few days since I've been moving....
Yup, got my own place! It's nice and cozy but it's cold without a heater. :(

Where's Trans???

spazzed
02-25-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
Sure ya did!

How's everyone doing? I haven't had the chance to get on here much in the last few days since I've been moving....
Yup, got my own place! It's nice and cozy but it's cold without a heater. :(

Where's Trans???

I'll keep ya warm ;)

Don't get hurt getting all settled in, that'd be suckysuck..

Ehh..ahh, trans, I dunno..he had/has a meeting w/ his probation officer sometime recently/soon, maybe that's it..no really sure..oh well

TransMan
02-26-2004, 07:58 PM
i dont have a probation officer....anymore :)

spazzed
02-27-2004, 12:17 AM
Rock on man, congrats on getting that monkey off your back :p

gibby
02-27-2004, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by spazzed
Rock on man, congrats on getting that monkey off your back :p You got it all wrong...he loves to be slapped by that hairy monkey. Especially in the back.:p

spazzed
02-27-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by gibby
You got it all wrong...he loves to be slapped by that hairy monkey. Especially in the back.:p

The words of a true master...

SICKO! :p :rolleyes: :eek: :D

TransMan
02-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Gibbs I gotta say you come up wit some nasty *** **** dude :(

spazzed
02-27-2004, 09:49 PM
Hey now Trans, be nice!

Some people like odd things like that!

In this case, Gman likes to be slapped in the back of the head by hairy wang :rolleyes:

TransMan
02-28-2004, 04:34 AM
Well i guess as long as he dont want me to do it :::Shutters::: im ok with it :::Shutters:::

spazzed
02-28-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by TransMan
Well i guess as long as he dont want me to do it :::Shutters::: im ok with it :::Shutters:::

liar :cool:

TransMan
02-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Ya your right im not ok with it no matter what he wants

gibby
02-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Hey! I learn from the best! You guys are my mentors!:D :p

p8ntball1016
02-28-2004, 04:37 PM
you people frighten me

TooDamnSweet
02-28-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
you people frighten me

LMBO!!!! They frighten me too, but I wuv um anyway....;)

spazzed
02-28-2004, 10:42 PM

LMBO!!!! They frighten me too, but I wuv um anyway....;)

you better! ;)

spazzed
02-29-2004, 09:54 PM
Where you foolios at?

gibby
02-29-2004, 09:57 PM
Where you foolios at?
Just got back from paintball!! :D Did you guys see my new baby yet? First time out today. I got a bit insulted though...someone called my Karta an Xmag! How dare they! :p

spazzed
02-29-2004, 10:02 PM
hahaha..what a 'tard!

GIVE US PICS!! :D

Better yet, hook that webcam back up & show 'er off (again ;) )..hahaha

gibby
02-29-2004, 10:04 PM
Hehe...I can't get enough of this thing! ;)

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127122

spazzed
02-29-2004, 10:37 PM
She's beautious Gibs!! :D

Up for a Trade? Trans for your setup :D ;)

TransMan
03-01-2004, 04:02 AM
Bah screw u dude im not goin anywhere near him and why would u want that gun anyway I dont even wanna think about all the horribly disgusting things hes done to it :::shuttters::: :(

spazzed
03-01-2004, 10:20 AM
Bah screw u dude im not goin anywhere near him and why would u want that gun anyway I dont even wanna think about all the horribly disgusting things hes done to it :::shuttters::: :(

hahaha, nothing a bottle of Everclear can't fix ;)

TransMan
03-01-2004, 11:05 AM
I suppose that is true but the thought alone is enought to scare me outta not touching it.

TooDamnSweet
03-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Hehe...I can't get enough of this thing! ;)

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127122

Sad but True....

Actually, the pictures don't do it justice! But I still likey my pinky one better......:D

spazzed
03-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Your pink what? haha..Ew!

TooDamnSweet
03-02-2004, 09:13 PM
Your pink what? haha..Ew!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spazzed
03-02-2004, 10:23 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome :cool:

ShooterJM
03-03-2004, 05:43 PM
And this is the point that I re-enter the thread that won't die! How's everyone doing? :D

TooDamnSweet
03-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by ShooterJM
And this is the point that I re-enter the thread that won't die! How's everyone doing? :D

Hey Shooter! Nice to cya!
I'm a little tired from work and extra ciricular activities but all in all doing pretty good. We played paintball this past Sunday, had a blast! I'm looking forward to playing again.

spazzed........no comment......LOL

spazzed
03-04-2004, 12:35 AM
Hey, welcome back shooter! I didn't even realize you were gone! haha

Oh come on TDS, COMMENT!!!

ShooterJM
03-04-2004, 10:28 AM
hehehe well if you check my title I AM the ice ninja and therefore have stealth capabilities you know! ;)

I read back a couple pages, somebody get banned in this thread for awhile?:confused:

gibby
03-04-2004, 11:10 AM
hehehe well if you check my title I AM the ice ninja and therefore have stealth capabilities you know! ;)

I read back a couple pages, somebody get banned in this thread for awhile?:confused:
Yes, our lovely couple Transman and Spazzed.:p

ShooterJM
03-04-2004, 11:32 AM
heheheheheheh I knew the mods still read this thread!

spazzed
03-04-2004, 12:40 PM
For the millionth time Gman, I don't wanna hear about your fantasies.. No matter how hard you lust for me, you're forever stuck w/ Trans! :p

Now I hear there's a beautiful lady who could use a hand breaking in a new apartment..;) haha

TransMan
03-05-2004, 07:20 AM
Yo yo what up everybody had me a stomach virus the last couple days so I was to concerned with vomiting to worry about posting.

spazzed
03-05-2004, 02:00 PM
Sucky man, sucky.

TooDamnSweet
03-06-2004, 09:36 PM
For the millionth time Gman, I don't wanna hear about your fantasies.. No matter how hard you lust for me, you're forever stuck w/ Trans! :p

Now I hear there's a beautiful lady who could use a hand breaking in a new apartment..;) haha

I need some furniture. Can you lay on the floor so I can use you as a couch??? LOL

Glad to hear you're feeling better Trans. Stomach virus' are the worst!

We went to the LA Open today. It was kewl, not that many vendors and we got edumacated on the in's and out's of X-ball which was interesting. I did pick up a mantis pack, some pods and a pair of dye shoes.

The rest of the weekend is reserved for laundry and cleaning.......

TransMan
03-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Woohoo I be movin out Wednesday YO party at my place :D

This is gonna be so sweet only prob will be working two full time Jobs but with a few tabs and a lot of speed i think i can pull it off :cool:

ShooterJM
03-08-2004, 10:00 AM
Better then my weekend. I got dragged to a jewlery store to look at rings. :rolleyes: So much for my xmag fund. And my motercycle fund.... And my antique collection...

Anyone want to buy some ancient jade carvings or a watch or my soul? :D

gibby
03-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Better then my weekend. I got dragged to a jewlery store to look at rings. :rolleyes: So much for my xmag fund. And my motercycle fund.... And my antique collection...

Anyone want to buy some ancient jade carvings or a watch or my soul? :D
Can't sell your soul...I believe that already belongs to your future wife! How about a ball and chain?:p

ShooterJM
03-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Hehehe no no....need money. Although I could just suck it up and buy a ring on a payment plan. But I'd like to avoid that and just pay cash. Not sure if that's going to work though. :(

TransMan
03-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Well its been happy knowin ya just remember u can back out at anytime until you say I do just keep that in the back of ur mind.

Well in preperation of gettin a job I chopped my beard off and I'm depressed so I think I'll just go lay down for a while. :(

TooDamnSweet
03-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Congrats on the engagement Shooter (not sure if I said that already). Payment plans suck, but if you have to do it, put whatever you have down and try to pay it off before the wedding.

Where are you moving Trans? It'll be nice to have you're own place, are you rooming with someone? You have to send me a pic of you without your beard.......I'm sure you look just as handsome so don't sweat it.

ball and chain???...........men

TransMan
03-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Im movin in with my best friend and his brother his brother is 22 so I get me drink easy. :D

I'll send that pic to ya next time you get on aim which prob means a looonnnngggg time from now. :)

pbzmag
03-08-2004, 11:42 PM
TDS, thought you would get a kick out of these from O'Ahu:

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/pbzmag-Hawaii_curl.jpg

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/pbzmag-Hawaii_mountain.jpg

AGD
03-09-2004, 01:42 AM
Damn we ought to make this thread its own forum...

AGD

ShooterJM
03-09-2004, 09:36 AM
Congrats on the engagement Shooter (not sure if I said that already). Payment plans suck, but if you have to do it, put whatever you have down and try to pay it off before the wedding.

whoa whoa whoa. Haven't popped the question yet, nor pulled the trigger on buying the ring. I've made it very clear to her that I'm not doing anything until I pay my cars off in Dec. Thanks though! ;)

TransMan
03-09-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Damn we ought to make this thread its own forum...

AGD
Ya but then we wouldnt get peeps comin in and saying stuff like "this thread is really old....." and I would not be able to make fun of them. :D

gibby
03-09-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by pbzmag
TDS, thought you would get a kick out of these from O'Ahu:

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/pbzmag-Hawaii_curl.jpg

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/pbzmag-Hawaii_mountain.jpg

Nice beach! I wished our waves would roll like those. Ours just drops like Trans hitting his head on the bed while passing out.

TransMan
03-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Only time I hit my head on the bed is when TDS is gettin a lil wild. ;)

gibby
03-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Only time I hit my head on the bed is when TDS is gettin a lil wild. ;)
That must explain the bump on my head last night too! :D

TooDamnSweet
03-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Hey pbzmag, sorry we missed you at he LA Open. Those are sweet pic's. Did you take then yourself? Thanks for posting them.....did you know that the water up here is green??? Just thought I'd point that out LOL

OOPPSS Sorry for jumping the gun shooter :cool: Congrats on your preengagement LOL

Trans, so you're leaving the nest!!! Good luck and be good!!!!

Did I leave a mark hun??? Sorry bout that, I just get so carried away sometimes.....;)

LOL this thread isn't ready to be it's own forum, when two of us gets banned, the rest of us don't know what to do! LOL

TransMan
03-09-2004, 10:36 PM
LOL this thread isn't ready to be it's own forum, when two of us gets banned, the rest of us don't know what to do! LOL
Thats cuz me and Spazz are the life of this party with out us this thread is nuthin but a hot chick and a homo shes in love with. :D

TooDamnSweet
03-10-2004, 12:00 AM

Thats cuz me and Spazz are the life of this party with out us this thread is nuthin but a hot chick and a homo shes in love with. :D

LMBO!!!!! That was good!!! I actually laughed out loud for that one!

So, when r u moving? Is it far from where you live now?

TransMan
03-10-2004, 12:19 PM
In a few hours its about 15 mins away since I wont be on for a while Spazz will have to keep the party bumpin by him self it's a big task but im sure he can do it. :)

spazzed
03-10-2004, 08:08 PM
BADONKADONK!

Been gone for like 5 or 6 days, Sushi, woowoo! :D

So..uhh..

Shooter, you need me to come release your balls from the vice?

Gibs, the knot on your head is from gettick *male chicken*slapped by Trans last night ;)

TDS, I forgot what it was gonna say..prolly has something to do w/ more housebreaking :cool:

That guy who just randomly posted, yes, it's old..so old in fact, it reminds me that I need to change my underwear.

AGD, gotta agree w/ Trans on this one, if it becomes its own forum, then we have no noob's to mess with, and that's our sole source of entertainment half the time :)

Everyone, I LOVE SPRING BREAK :D

spazzed
03-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Oh, and Trans, you're officially a gayfer for getting rid of hte beard.

From not until Eternity, you shall be known as....

*drumroll*

HomoBob!

:cool:

TooDamnSweet
03-10-2004, 08:59 PM
LMBO!!! Nice little recap there spazzed.

Sooooo you had sushi huh! I've had quite a bite of sushi myself lately. I didn't realize it was spring break already! Doesn't it feel like we were just talking about you working during Christmas break???

Has anyone seen The Passion of Christ yet? Gibby and I saw it this past weekend. It's a pretty powerful film.

Anyways, time to start cooking.

TransMan
03-10-2004, 11:40 PM
You just went from talking about eating sushi to talkin about Jesus thats just wierd.....

gibby
03-10-2004, 11:41 PM
You just went from talking about eating sushi to talkin about Jesus thats just wierd.....
Believe me...that's just the beginning! :p

pbzmag
03-11-2004, 12:12 AM
Hey pbzmag, sorry we missed you at he LA Open. Those are sweet pic's. Did you take then yourself? Thanks for posting them.....did you know that the water up here is green??? Just thought I'd point that out LOL

I just missed you two. Just as I got to the vendor area from the fields, I saw RoadDawg and he told me I just missed you guys. I didn't really notice the green , just the curls. I was hoping that it would be the big waves but missed the storm by a day.

Believe me...that's just the beginning! :p

Reminds me of the question she had for Army!:D

gibby
03-11-2004, 02:02 AM
Oh, I can remember the pair of questions she asked Army! It was a ding and aling right after one another! :p

spazzed
03-11-2004, 12:08 PM

Oh, I can remember the pair of questions she asked Army! It was a ding and aling right after one another! :p

Share the love! :p

Aye TDS, seems like just yesterday...oh well, one more semester closer to GRE & Gradschool..ugg..haha

I saw PotC(annogram, woop!) Sunday..have to agree, a very powerful movie, not much more you can say really..

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2015

gibby
03-11-2004, 12:15 PM
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2015
That's....just.....wrong!!!:eek:

spazzed
03-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Personally, I find it damned amusing..Especially the Snickers one..muahahahaha :D :cool:

<---on a highway to hellll

ShooterJM
03-11-2004, 04:29 PM
So..uhh..

Shooter, you need me to come release your balls from the vice?

hehehe well I've never heard it refered to as a vice before, but I can see the similarity....:D

spazzed
03-11-2004, 04:44 PM
You're a sicksick man shooter, you know that? hahahaha :D

So maybe sick isn't the best word, but who cares :)

Personally, I've never actually stuck mine in a "vice"..I've always got something better to stick in there..but if that's your thing, then by all means, do continue..:p

ShooterJM
03-11-2004, 05:40 PM
Hey they may just be a couple of nuts, but they need love too..... :D

Yeah, that is a rather disturbing thought though.... :eek:

gibby
03-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Just buy the "Balls of Steel" video! Bring on the vice!!!:D

TooDamnSweet
03-11-2004, 08:15 PM

I just missed you two. Just as I got to the vendor area from the fields, I saw RoadDawg and he told me I just missed you guys. I didn't really notice the green , just the curls. I was hoping that it would be the big waves but missed the storm by a day.

AAWW we just missed eachother! That makes it even worse! I heard when it storms that the quality of the water is pretty bad....is that true?

Be quiet about the Army thing LOL.....I knew it was dumb as soon as it came out of my mouth. :rolleyes: ;) I was actually rehearsing for a role as a blonde for this new play I heard about......yeah.....

hehehe well I've never heard it refered to as a vice before, but I can see the similarity....

what's up with the whole ball and chain and vice comments. Where's the love?

pbzmag
03-11-2004, 09:32 PM

AAWW we just missed eachother! That makes it even worse! I heard when it storms that the quality of the water is pretty bad....is that true?

I really don't know about that. But it can't be as bad as the Santa Monica waters!

gibby
03-11-2004, 09:56 PM

I really don't know about that. But it can't be as bad as the Santa Monica waters!
It's because when it storms, all the trash that was collected in the storm drains get leaked out into the ocean. :(

TooDamnSweet
03-11-2004, 10:49 PM
really don't know about that. But it can't be as bad as the Santa Monica waters!
LOL I saw that water (Venice Beach) and it was brown and green!!!! It's a nice beach but I wouldn't swim there. I guess I'm spoiled with the crystle clear blue waters of Hawaii...

I think CA needs a new storm draining system.

spazzed
03-12-2004, 11:56 AM

I think CA needs a new storm draining system.

A cork in Gibs butt would work just fine :cool:

ShooterJM
03-12-2004, 12:09 PM
what's up with the whole ball and chain and vice comments. Where's the love?

Awww it's still there! :D She's my favorite vice (as in habit, not as in clamping tool).:p Actually I'm flying down to florida tomorrow morning to spend the week with her, her parents, her brother, and my parents. I've met her dad before, but not her mom or brother.

spazzed
03-12-2004, 01:23 PM

Awww it's still there! :D She's my favorite vice (as in habit, not as in clamping tool).:p Actually I'm flying down to florida tomorrow morning to spend the week with her, her parents, her brother, and my parents. I've met her dad before, but not her mom or brother.

Sounds like fun man :)

Just don't make too much noise, eh? ;)

ShooterJM
03-12-2004, 01:25 PM

Sounds like fun man :)

Just don't make too much noise, eh? ;)

hehehe I like living dangerously, but that's just asking to be killed! :D

spazzed
03-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Enjoy the week Mr. Bond ;)

spazzed
03-12-2004, 05:14 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1344744#post1344744

Thanks for the headsup Warped :)

Now, is this a good thing or bad? Most of ya'll were there last time, discuss!

TransMan
03-12-2004, 05:21 PM
Discuss what I think everyone agrees CPX sux donkey balls well there paint and air did anyway the field was pretty tight if they got summin besides BE this time ill be there.

spazzed
03-12-2004, 05:29 PM
Discuss what I think everyone agrees CPX sux donkey balls well there paint and air did anyway the field was pretty tight if they got summin besides BE this time ill be there.

I think what my smotpoking friend is trying to say here is: "I'm ghey and would desire a large phallic shaped object in my rectum." :p

Seriously though, like Trans said, the place as a whole is awesome, I loved it, fields were excellent. But the paint was quite possibly the crappiest I've ever had the mispleasure of shooting, not to mention getting 2000psi fills, MAX. :rolleyes:

So yeah, if they have functioning airfills & non-crappy paint, I'm stoked & I'll be there. I've got a feeling that JJ & whoever else happens to be involved has these problems suitably fixed, or else back to EMR.

Trans, up for a roadtrip? :cool:

gibby
03-12-2004, 05:33 PM
I agree, the paint cost raped more than your wallet..the air fills sucked. However, the fields were pretty interesting. But most of all...WILLOWBROOK SUCKED HARDER!!

Then again, what do you expect from last minute planning? This time around, we're definitely going to plan where we will stay and hopefully have a car this time too! Spending around $180 on a Taxi for that one day really made me broke! UGH!

I'm sure this time around, it'll be much more interesting. I know you guys a little bit better...in fact, I didn't really know you at all two years ago! LOL!

If TDS and I can make it, I'm sure we'll have a great time.

So here's the big question....Who's bunkering with Starbase_CGI?!?! :p Not me! I've got my babe to keep me warm. ;)

HEY TOM!! Can I win something this time?!:D

spazzed
03-12-2004, 05:59 PM
haha, truetrue.. Hell, last time I wasn't of legal drinking age & I was w/ the old man, so this time around, I'm not bringing him & I'm going to be chronically drunk/hungover :D

You two better make it, I'm not really sure why, but you have no choice ;)

Dude, I am not doing anything w/ that lardbutt..well, maybe I'll chase him around the fields for awhile, maybe take his 16" superduperultramega spyder barrel O' death & break it over his thick retarded skull :cool:

spazzed
03-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Oh, and I almost forgot..I think a rematch is in order between TDS & myself :cool:

TransMan
03-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Im up for a road trip homes you get the drinks and ill get the smokes and we will have a good ole time. I too was with the old man last time which kinda sucked but this time round we gonna have a PARTAY!!! :D

TooDamnSweet
03-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Awww it's still there! She's my favorite vice (as in habit, not as in clamping tool).

Good to hear.....I think LOL

So they finally decided on a place for Shatnerball III. I didn't really know much about paintball when I played there. I did like the fields alot, the air situation wasn't bad for me because I was shooting like one ball a minute! LOL I'm looking forward to going this year so everyone cross your fingers!!! I'm gonna price things out and see how much the damage will be.

spazzed
03-14-2004, 09:25 PM
Im up for a road trip homes you get the drinks and ill get the smokes and we will have a good ole time. I too was with the old man last time which kinda sucked but this time round we gonna have a PARTAY!!! :D

w00t! :D

TooDamnSweet
03-15-2004, 08:12 PM
LOL Oh No, the both of you at Shatnerball with no adult supervision..........I'll be sure to bring my camera!

spazzed
03-15-2004, 09:21 PM
hahaha..no worries, I'll let you use mine ;)

TransMan
03-16-2004, 04:31 AM
I'll have mine too so yeye and um I hope we wake up in time to actually play in the game :D

spazzed
03-16-2004, 05:15 AM
I'll have mine too so yeye and um I hope we wake up in time to actually play in the game :D

haha, that would be a good thing methinks :D

Timmee
03-16-2004, 02:23 PM
Pretty soon (after AO NE), I'm gonna start making my plans to be at the next Spplat Attack game. :D I sure hope that Starbase_CGI doesn't show though, as he made a lot of nasty comments about a lot of people that didn't deserve it.

BTW TDS, think of a bet for this time? :D

TransMan
03-16-2004, 04:57 PM
ahh yes a bet this must be a good one and it has to take place after either at the field or in the hotel room :D

spazzed
03-16-2004, 06:11 PM
ahh yes a bet this must be a good one and it has to take place after either at the field or in the hotel room :D

Dirty little man ;)

TooDamnSweet
03-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Hmmmmm let's see, I'll have to give this one some thought. The bet has to be good, and public humiliation would be a plus!!!

What hotels are near CPX?

TransMan
03-17-2004, 06:06 PM
Well if you rememember there arnt any very near CPX they are all in town so basicly town is gonna be the closest hotel. Also I am definitly not takin place in the bet this year im sure ill do all kinds of humiliating things from just being wasted. So this year the bet is going to be between TDS and Timmee and gibbs you get absolutly no input on the bet I shutter to think of what absolutly horrible homosexual things youve got floatin around in your head. :D

gibby
03-17-2004, 07:48 PM
MWHAHAHAHA!!! Don't worry, I don't need to come up with any horrible homosexual stuff...I'll leave that for you and spazzed.

TooDamnSweet
03-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Well if you rememember there arnt any very near CPX they are all in town so basicly town is gonna be the closest hotel. Also I am definitly not takin place in the bet this year im sure ill do all kinds of humiliating things from just being wasted. So this year the bet is going to be between TDS and Timmee and gibbs you get absolutly no input on the bet I shutter to think of what absolutly horrible homosexual things youve got floatin around in your head. :D

AAWWW no bet for you....../me thinks "I have a few months to make him change his mind........

I don't remember much about Joliet. I was only at the field on the day of the game and we didn't have the change to venture out of Willowbrook. And since I slept on the way to the field and gibby and I were making out on the ride back to the hotel I didn't really get to see much.

TransMan
03-18-2004, 05:38 AM
Well you can certainly try to change my mind but I think it would take an awful lot to change my mind I cant wait to see what you come up with. :D

Ahh and gibbs stop trying to be cool... thats my job just be your in the closet self, while some of us dont agree with your "life style" we dont hate you, we respect that you are "diferent". So just be strong and dont let anyone get in the way of you being you, now go my friend out into the world march in one of those fairy marches. Know that we are behind you (in spirt not literaly) every step of your journy, and I truly hope that one day you are strong and convident enough to show the world the real you. :)

gibby
03-18-2004, 09:27 PM
Well you can certainly try to change my mind but I think it would take an awful lot to change my mind I cant wait to see what you come up with. :D

Ahh and gibbs stop trying to be cool... thats my job just be your in the closet self, while some of us dont agree with your "life style" we dont hate you, we respect that you are "diferent". So just be strong and dont let anyone get in the way of you being you, now go my friend out into the world march in one of those fairy marches. Know that we are behind you (in spirt not literaly) every step of your journy, and I truly hope that one day you are strong and convident enough to show the world the real you. :)
LOL!! Obviously you are smoking the good stuff again cause you're definitely dillusional. But that's okay, cause when you come out of it, you'll realize your wrong way of thinking and understand that your homophobic ways are truly your subconscious letting you know how gay you really are. But the truth does hurt...you'll never be as cool as me. Besides, I know I don't have to try...I just am.

TransMan
03-18-2004, 10:38 PM
rriiigggghhhhhttttttt........

Actually i havnt smoked for almost two months now ;)

Well I understand what your trying to do here I know your trying to put your own personal tourment off on someone else because your just not strong enough to handle it all by yourself. So to show you that I am truely your friend I will help you bare your pain so dish out whatever you can muster and I will take it because I am and always will be your friend.:cool:

gibby
03-18-2004, 10:50 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

However, that still doesn't explain your way of thinking. In fact, now that you've stopped smoking, the damage can truly be seen now. Personal torment? Nice try but I handle things fine by myself. No need to bare some of my troubles as I'm sure you have your own...but thanks for the offer but you should deal with your own before you deal with others.

But like you, I will also offer you my help. There's no need for me to remind you of what lies ahead of you. If you opened your eyes and looked real hard, you'll see that I'm way ahead of you. But seeing how I'm such a good guy, I'll slow down some so you can catch up.

But for now, feel free to voice what's in your confused head and I'll do all I can to show you the light. Besides, that's what friends are for right?:p

spazzed
03-19-2004, 12:03 AM

LOL!! Obviously you are smoking the good stuff again cause you're definitely dillusional. But that's okay, cause when you come out of it, you'll realize your wrong way of thinking and understand that your homophobic ways are truly your subconscious letting you know how gay you really are. But the truth does hurt...you'll never be as cool as me. Besides, I know I don't have to try...I just am.

In my professional opinion, Gibby's previos statement is a subconscious admission of posessing a veryvery small shlong.

gibby
03-19-2004, 12:18 AM
In my professional opinion, Gibby's previos statement is a subconscious admission of posessing a veryvery small shlong.

In your professional opinion? Sounds like you're in denial yourself. Ummm...Why don't you just admit you've got your own little "shortcomings.":p

TransMan
03-19-2004, 12:57 AM
Gibbs don't let having a small package get you down it can be a good thing considering your sexual orientation. ;)

spazzed
03-19-2004, 10:58 AM

In your professional opinion? Sounds like you're in denial yourself. Ummm...Why don't you just admit you've got your own little "shortcomings.":p

My friend, *you* are the one in denial. You are suffering from unreal delusions & quite possibly hallucinations of something on your body larger than it actually is.

PM me & I'll git you a nice little Paxal/Prozac/Lavitra/Vicadin coctail that'll fix you up real nice..haha :cool:

gibby
03-19-2004, 02:54 PM
PM me & I'll git you a nice little Paxal/Prozac/Lavitra/Vicadin coctail that'll fix you up real nice..haha :cool:
And you know this because you've had professional experience with it too huh? I understand.:cool:

TransMan
03-20-2004, 12:39 AM
Yo can I get some of those coctails minus the lavitra :D

TooDamnSweet
03-20-2004, 02:32 PM
LOL I see that Trans and Spazzed have decided to gang up on my gibby. You guys are too much.

We watched the splatt II video last night. Looked like we missed a good game. I would've given anything to see Tom do that WoooHooo dance in person!

I'm really looking forward to going this year. Everyone of you better go!!!!

TransMan
03-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Hey we are practicaly there already you just make sure you show and ya know if u just aint got the funds you can leave Gibbs there and come alone. :D

spazzed
03-21-2004, 12:28 AM
Hey we are practicaly there already you just make sure you show and ya know if u just aint got the funds you can leave Gibbs there and come alone. :D

Agreed :D

And yeah, I've got professional experience bubba, costs you a pretty penny ;)

TooDamnSweet
03-23-2004, 08:37 PM
LMBO!!! Gibby is helping me pay for my registration so I'm kinda stuck with him LOL JK

When you guys are firm on the details, let me know what hotel your gonna stay at.

spazzed
03-23-2004, 10:39 PM
LMBO!!! Gibby is helping me pay for my registration so I'm kinda stuck with him LOL JK

When you guys are firm on the details, let me know what hotel your gonna stay at.

There will be nothing Firm (other than Gibby) around Trans, i can assure you of that :p

gibby
03-23-2004, 11:21 PM
There will be nothing Firm (other than Gibby) around Trans, i can assure you of that :p
And you can be certain I'll be wrapping my barrel around your neck!

TransMan
03-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Ya we will let you know where we are stayin as long as you promise not to bring the loser with you as the Doctor pointed out I wouldnt feel safe around him. :D

And you can be certain I'll be wrapping my barrel around your neck!wow!! :eek:

And there it is folks conformation of Gibbs' sexual orentation :)

gibby
03-24-2004, 12:59 AM
Ya we will let you know where we are stayin as long as you promise not to bring the loser with you as the Doctor pointed out I wouldnt feel safe around him. :D

wow!! :eek:

And there it is folks conformation of Gibbs' sexual orentation :)
That's right Trans...be afraid...be VERY afraid! :D

TransMan
03-24-2004, 09:52 AM
Dont be surprised if im sitting down when we are in the same room. ;)

ShooterJM
03-24-2004, 10:26 AM
Well hopefully I'll be able to drag myself out to shatnerball this year. Depends on if I end up going to vegas with the college buddies or not.

Just found out there is probably gonna be PSP event in denver though. Looks like august! Wooohoooo! :D

And a NPPL Super series feeder circuit in Wyoming/Colorado!

gibby
03-24-2004, 11:50 AM
Dont be surprised if im sitting down when we are in the same room. ;)
I will say this now...do not ask me to sit on your lap. It's not going to happen.:p

spazzed
03-24-2004, 04:56 PM

I will say this now...do not ask me to sit on your lap. It's not going to happen.:p

Hey! BE NICE! It's part of his therapy ;)

TransMan
03-24-2004, 06:13 PM
My therapy consists of Drugs lots and lots of drugs :D

TooDamnSweet
03-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Well hopefully I'll be able to drag myself out to shatnerball this year. Depends on if I end up going to vegas with the college buddies or not.

Just found out there is probably gonna be PSP event in denver though. Looks like august! Wooohoooo! :D

And a NPPL Super series feeder circuit in Wyoming/Colorado!

Sounds like you're gonna be a busy guy! Hopefully you make it out there so we can all meet up. We need to take a group picture so we can post it up here!

Okay, I know that you guys are perverted but REALLY!!!! Must you go there????

spazzed
03-24-2004, 11:27 PM
Sounds like you're gonna be a busy guy! Hopefully you make it out there so we can all meet up. We need to take a group picture so we can post it up here!

I don't want a broken camera! *coughtranscough*

Okay, I know that you guys are perverted but REALLY!!!! Must you go there????

Yes, we must. :cool:

TransMan
03-25-2004, 05:59 AM
What is she talking about? Where did we go?

ShooterJM
03-25-2004, 09:28 AM

That would definately be cool!

spazzed
03-25-2004, 02:48 PM

That would definately be cool!

I'm not buying :)

TransMan
03-25-2004, 07:43 PM
Not at all :)

TooDamnSweet
03-25-2004, 08:31 PM

I'm not buying :)

You're not buying what???

Not at all

And what are you talking about???

The two of you confuse me...

TransMan
03-25-2004, 09:26 PM
All part of the plan ;)

spazzed
03-25-2004, 09:28 PM
All part of the plan ;)

Precisely ;)

TooDamnSweet
03-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Well....I have a plan too ya know' and as soon as I think of it, I won't be telling you! :D

spazzed
03-25-2004, 11:16 PM
Well....I have a plan too ya know' and as soon as I think of it, I won't be telling you! :D

We have clearly & concisely stated the aforementioned plan. If you do not understand it, it is NOT our fault :p ;) :cool:

TransMan
03-25-2004, 11:23 PM
Yup stated it numerous times in fact so you cant blame us if you are caught off gaurd when the final stages of our master plan go into effect. :D

gibby
03-26-2004, 01:23 PM
OH! I'm sure that master plan will be executed well when you're drunk and high right? :p

Which leads me to a challenge...Granted, I'm not much of a drinker...but TDS can surely hold her own. She's got a wee bit o irish in her. Who's willing to challenge her?

Come on spaz...I know you college types can drink. Trans? Uh...not sure if you're old enough but I'll buy you some milk. :p Actually, come to think of it, spaz...are you old enough?!

TransMan
03-26-2004, 08:40 PM
Ya Spazz is old enough and my 200$ says he can out drink her im not much on the drinkin so im not gonna enter into this bet. But I would be willing to bet 500$ that I can smoke twice as much as both of you put together if not a lot more then that. :D

Oh and our master plan is so well laid out that it will not be hard at all to put it into action. :cool:

TooDamnSweet
03-26-2004, 10:13 PM
Drinking contest huh......sounds good to me! I'm pretty confident in my alcoholic, I mean alcohol drinking abilities.....

lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you and I don't wanna know about your lame plan anyway........but you can tell me if you want. ;)

spazzed
03-26-2004, 10:23 PM
Drinking contest huh......sounds good to me! I'm pretty confident in my alcoholic, I mean alcohol drinking abilities.....

lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you and I don't wanna know about your lame plan anyway........but you can tell me if you want. ;)

A drinking contest, eh? Sounds good to me :D I'm gonna toast your butt!!

When I win, I get some of the winnings :cool: :D

Yeah Gibs, I'm horribly legal..haha, got the scars to proove it too! ;)

So how're we gonna have this little contest? Shot for shot? I'm not a beer drinker, but I'll do shot for beer..drink for drink, whatever, just remember beer = bad!

Trans..Once my lungs get acclimated to it, I'll go as long as you, may still be screwed up in the morning, but hey, that's half the fun!! :D

TransMan
03-26-2004, 11:24 PM
No doubt we will split the winnings 50/50 ya I say yal go shot for shot alternating between Rye, Jagger, Rum, Vodka, and maybe some Everclear if your up to it.:D

Spazz dude Im quite sure you would pass out from lack of oxegen long before I :) and the 500 bet was between me gibbs and TDS cuz I know they dont stand a chance against these ebony lungs :D

spazzed
03-27-2004, 01:03 AM
No doubt we will split the winnings 50/50 ya I say yal go shot for shot alternating between Rye, Jagger, Rum, Vodka, and maybe some Everclear if your up to it.:D

Spazz dude Im quite sure you would pass out from lack of oxegen long before I :) and the 500 bet was between me gibbs and TDS cuz I know they dont stand a chance against these ebony lungs :D

Mmm..shots! ;).. We could do it shot for shot of our respective fav. liquor (provided they're same proof)..

And trans, we'll see about who passes out ;)

Let's just not have these contests on the same night, for some reason when I combine copious amounts of the two, I always wanna take the biggest dumps..kind of strange really, haha ;) :cool:

gibby
03-27-2004, 02:47 AM
...Let's just not have these contests on the same night, for some reason when I combine copious amounts of the two, I always wanna take the biggest dumps..kind of strange really, haha ;) :cool:
Okay...with that...I say this was a dumb idea! :p

As for the $500 bet...uh...I don't doubt you can out smoke us. I bet you can probably smoke through your arse too!

TransMan
03-27-2004, 06:27 AM
Well I guess there will only be the 200$ bet then and about the *** thing I've never really tried that but it sound interesting so I may :D

spazzed
03-27-2004, 12:18 PM
Ok..here's where we stand now.. Trans has $200 that says I can drink TDS under the table, which is without a question going to happen. HA! :D

As for the smoke..Trans has $500 that says me & him can outsmoke the two of ya'll..bring it on slutbags!! haha ;) :p

TooDamnSweet
03-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Alrighty boys the bet is on!!! I can drink you under the table any day, in this universe or another. Remember, I have years of experience over you! Shot for shot sounds good to me.

As for the smoking thing, I was raised in Hawaii, we have flavored weed, and it's waaaaaay more potent than anything you guys have here. Not that I've ever tried it nor do I condone it........but I'll have to pass, unfortunatly we will probably arrive on Saturday and leave on Monday (work) so we'll only have one night to party, Sunday after the game.

Now I still need to think of a bet with Timmee. Pie in the face was great last year, especially since he was such a great sport and actually went thru with it even though he didn't have too since I didn't get to go. He's the bestest!!!! If anyone has any ideas post em.

spazzed
03-27-2004, 02:45 PM
Alrighty boys the bet is on!!! I can drink you under the table any day, in this universe or another. Remember, I have years of experience over you! Shot for shot sounds good to me.

As for the smoking thing, I was raised in Hawaii, we have flavored weed, and it's waaaaaay more potent than anything you guys have here. Not that I've ever tried it nor do I condone it........but I'll have to pass, unfortunatly we will probably arrive on Saturday and leave on Monday (work) so we'll only have one night to party, Sunday after the game.

Now I still need to think of a bet with Timmee. Pie in the face was great last year, especially since he was such a great sport and actually went thru with it even though he didn't have too since I didn't get to go. He's the bestest!!!! If anyone has any ideas post em.

Better keep your panties on, 'cause you're in for a real suprise..You'll be wallowing in your own puke by the time I take my first piss! :cool:

I think you'll be suprised the quality stuff we have around here..Afterall Tennessee and Kentucky are the top 2 states in terms of growth of the stuff in the US ;)

TooDamnSweet
03-27-2004, 07:52 PM

Better keep your panties on, 'cause you're in for a real suprise..You'll be wallowing in your own puke by the time I take my first piss! :cool:

I think you'll be suprised the quality stuff we have around here..Afterall Tennessee and Kentucky are the top 2 states in terms of growth of the stuff in the US ;)

LMBO!!!! I forgot how funny you were spazzed!!!

eehh maybe, but for now I'll just have to take your word for it.

spazzed
03-27-2004, 10:42 PM

LMBO!!!! I forgot how funny you were spazzed!!!

eehh maybe, but for now I'll just have to take your word for it.

/me bows & keeps an eye on anyone who may try & sneak up behind him...pervs :p ;)

Seriously, I can't find the article thingy right now, but it's true :)

TransMan
03-28-2004, 03:29 AM
Actualy we are 2 and 3 Cali is #1 but thats just cus its so friggin huge and anyway by the time shaterball come around my Cannibus Cup Hydro bud will be grown and dried and thats what I'll be briggin with me so if you think that Hawaii stuff is bad you aint seen NUTHIN yet. :D

Oh and what do you mean you only got one night to party you said yourself you get there Saterday so umm what happen to saterday night??? Cause I know me and spazz aint gonna be sober Saterday night I prob break into one of those cars in the town part of the field, smoke it out and take a nap bout lunch time. :D

TooDamnSweet
03-28-2004, 03:21 PM
If Cali is number 1 then I was right with my first assumption.....I won't say how I know I'm right but will just leave it at that.....

We can't party the night before the game! We'll be hanging! Besides, gibby and I did that the first year and I paid for it dearly LOL

TransMan
03-28-2004, 08:10 PM
Cali is number 1 in the amount produced not in quality. ;)

Ya well I'll be partyin before durin and after, I swear you old people just dont know how to have fun anymore.... :D

Timmee
03-29-2004, 12:25 AM
He's the bestest!!!!

Yeah, I know. :D

Still can't think of anything that'd be clean enough to be able to post pics on AO afterwards.

spazzed
03-29-2004, 12:27 AM
So yeah, my 4000th post, I rock :D

TooDamnSweet
03-29-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Timmee

Yeah, I know. :D

Still can't think of anything that'd be clean enough to be able to post pics on AO afterwards.

I had a couple of thoughts.

The looser has to run around blockbuster in their boxers and tank top yelling "I'm in love with myself".

or

After the game the looser has to walk around with a sign on their back that says something retarded (can't think of anything at the moment)

or

After the game the looser has to pass out flyers to as many people as possible. The fliers will have something regarding the looser and or the winner.

Sorry I'm tired at the moment and can't think of anything to write on the fliers/sign. If any one has any idea's post em.

That's all I can think of.....

TooDamnSweet
03-29-2004, 01:29 AM
So yeah, my 4000th post, I rock :D

WoooooHooooooo!!!!!!!

Congrats on your obsurd amount of AO posts!!!!!!!
You're the bomb baby!!!

TransMan
03-29-2004, 01:57 AM
How bout the loser has to run around with no cloths on at all screaming I liek to have sex with lil boys and the winner get to try and shoot them while the loser is running. :D

Or the loser has to go up to shatner after the game and slap him on the bum and give him a big kiss an d then moon him.

Or the worst one of all the loser has to eat a half pod of paint :p

spazzed
03-29-2004, 09:27 AM
How bout the loser has to run around with no cloths on at all screaming I liek to have sex with lil boys and the winner get to try and shoot them while the loser is running. :D

Or the loser has to go up to shatner after the game and slap him on the bum and give him a big kiss an d then moon him.

As much as I love your 1st two ideas, I think they might lead to a bit more trouble than the two of them want (slackers)...however the last one would be a riot. Grab some ketchup & other crap like that, make paintdogs! :D

And TDS, I know I am, no need to remind me ;)

TransMan
03-29-2004, 09:33 AM
They might do one of the first two after we get him drunk :) and whiel im sure either one of them would rather do the third I would MUCH rather do one of the first two then the third one. Paint = some nasty *** shiz

spazzed
03-29-2004, 03:34 PM
They might do one of the first two after we get him drunk :) and whiel im sure either one of them would rather do the third I would MUCH rather do one of the first two then the third one. Paint = some nasty *** shiz

Damned straight it is, but neither one of us are eating it, so what's it matter? ;)

Ooo..the loser could dress up in a pink moomoo, or similiar embarassing clothes & sing "I'm a little teapot" in front of everyone!

BTW, anyone remember that band that plaed after the big game @ Shatnerball 1? What the hell were they called? Monk something, something Monk...

ShooterJM
03-29-2004, 03:42 PM
I can't believe there has been ZERO mention of tequila while discussing a drinking contest! :eek: :confused:

spazzed
03-29-2004, 04:34 PM
I can't believe there has been ZERO mention of tequila while discussing a drinking contest! :eek: :confused:

haha, good point.. but I've puked WAY too many times off that crap..:eek: :o

ShooterJM
03-29-2004, 04:37 PM
Yeah I can't handle rum, especially the coconut rum, anymore for that very reason!

But jose cuervo is still a friend of mine! :D

Actually I'm a patron fan, but it's too expensive to just hammer down. Gotta enjoy it!

gibby
03-29-2004, 08:23 PM
LOL! I used to be able to down that stuff but now it just hurts.:D Besides, nowadays, I'm just a cheap drunk. Doesn't take much to make me tipsy! HAHA!

spazzed
03-29-2004, 09:12 PM

LOL! I used to be able to down that stuff but now it just hurts.:D Besides, nowadays, I'm just a cheap drunk. Doesn't take much to make me tipsy! HAHA!

Dude, coco rum is almost all I drink now (next to JD).. I can damned near drink that stuff like water :D... Mmmm..malibu!

Gibs, you're a woman. haha :eek: :cool:

ShooterJM
03-29-2004, 09:24 PM
Dude, coco rum is almost all I drink now (next to JD).. I can damned near drink that stuff like water :D... Mmmm..malibu!

Blech. Can't stand it. On a side note, I forgot how much a difference it is when you drink at sea level and at altitude. I was pounding some drinks down in florida and it took almost twice the amount to catch a buzz! Gotta love altitude training! :D

spazzed
03-29-2004, 09:35 PM

Blech. Can't stand it. On a side note, I forgot how much a difference it is when you drink at sea level and at altitude. I was pounding some drinks down in florida and it took almost twice the amount to catch a buzz! Gotta love altitude training! :D

Beats the hell out of Jose ;)

ya know, that's the damned truth, I'd never really thought about it until you mentioned it..I mean I'm not way up like you, but still, there is a difference!

spazzed
03-30-2004, 09:56 PM
Where you foolios at?

gibby
03-30-2004, 10:58 PM
Where you foolios at?
TDS is at home feeling under the weather...and I'm here at work in crunch mode. :(

spazzed
03-30-2004, 11:59 PM

TDS is at home feeling under the weather...and I'm here at work in crunch mode. :(

Suckage on both! Hope she gets to feeling better..

Ya'll getting close to Gold?

gibby
03-31-2004, 03:05 AM
Suckage on both! Hope she gets to feeling better..

Ya'll getting close to Gold?
Hopefully she'll start to feel better by tomorrow cause she'll be working hard the next few days.

As for us going gold...we still have a lot to accomplish and time is running out. I believe our release date is mid-June?! Not a whole lot of time left with so much work that still needs to be done. I'm afraid it's not going to get enough time to polish the game. :( Granted, it'll still sell like hotcakes...but I doubt it'll be a game that will push any boundaries.

TransMan
03-31-2004, 04:43 AM
what the name of the game and whats it about... ill make sure not to get it :D

ShooterJM
03-31-2004, 09:22 AM
As for us going gold...we still have a lot to accomplish and time is running out. I believe our release date is mid-June?! Not a whole lot of time left with so much work that still needs to be done. I'm afraid it's not going to get enough time to polish the game. :( Granted, it'll still sell like hotcakes...but I doubt it'll be a game that will push any boundaries.

Cool what game? Wouldn't happen to be like punisher or hitman:contracts would it?:D :D

spazzed
03-31-2004, 10:53 AM
So no chance of pushing the puppy back, eh? I always hate seeing games get shoved out the door to meet some stupid deadline :(

I mean hell, look at DNF, that bastard's been in production for how many years now? :D

ShooterJM
03-31-2004, 11:16 AM
I mean hell, look at DNF, that bastard's been in production for how many years now? :D

DNF? What's that?

spazzed
03-31-2004, 11:31 AM
Duke Nukem Forever ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong Gibs, but I think they're on their 3rd engine now? Assuming it's still in production, haven't heard anything in awhile...

/me votes for Vaporware.

gibby
03-31-2004, 01:31 PM
what the name of the game and whats it about... ill make sure not to get it :D
LOL!! It's actually Spider-Man 2 for the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube. Nope, no chances of it slipping. As is, we're cutting out some stuff just so we can meet the deadline. If they're smart, they'll skip the whole "let's get a playable demo for E3" thing cause we certainly don't have any time to goof off on a demo. That and I hate working the E3 floor!

It's all about shipping in time for the movie and capitalizing on the movie hype. Sad huh? :(

As for DNF...dang, I dunno anymore on that game. Hehe..actually, when I saw DNF, for a while it reminded me of WNF...Will Not Fix. I'm currently in debug mode so forgive me. :p

ShooterJM
03-31-2004, 02:52 PM
/me votes for Vaporware.

Ahh gotcha. Yeah I hear that. I was reading about this game that was open ended like gta:vice city was. It was a western though. Looked freakin awesome. You could do anything! They calculated a good/bad rating, fame/infamy, you could get jobs (like the town sherrif, etc) and all the characters interacted with you differently depending on how your character acted. Then all of a sudden, poof. Haven't heard anything about it. It sucks, I can't even remember what it was called. :(

spazzed
03-31-2004, 03:27 PM

LOL!! It's actually Spider-Man 2 for the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube. Nope, no chances of it slipping. As is, we're cutting out some stuff just so we can meet the deadline. If they're smart, they'll skip the whole "let's get a playable demo for E3" thing cause we certainly don't have any time to goof off on a demo. That and I hate working the E3 floor!

It's all about shipping in time for the movie and capitalizing on the movie hype. Sad huh? :(

As for DNF...dang, I dunno anymore on that game. Hehe..actually, when I saw DNF, for a while it reminded me of WNF...Will Not Fix. I'm currently in debug mode so forgive me. :p

That sucks balls :( Make them push the movie back!! :D

Bahhhh, demoshmemo, just cram as much stuff in the game as humanly possible & hope to god you don't fark it up ;)

So what kinda goodies ya'll cutting out? hehehe

I think I'm gonna do some digging & see what's up on DNF now, I'd love to see something like that come out again :)

Shooter, I remember hearing about something along those lines as well, but apparently the brain-fart virus is on the loose again :(

darklord
03-31-2004, 03:47 PM
How is this thread still alive?

spazzed
03-31-2004, 04:05 PM
Read & see my friend, read & see..

gibby
03-31-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by darklord
How is this thread still alive? Gee, people just don't get the concept of friends just keeping in touch. I think they'd rather have us start a new thread about whatever BS we're talking about. The way I see it, we're keeping the friendly corner clean by keeping our trash in one place. :p That's unless it decides to come out of its room *cough* Trans *cough*

TooDamnSweet
03-31-2004, 09:05 PM
I'm pretty sure that this thread is older than some of AO's memebers LOL Amazing!

spazzed
03-31-2004, 11:36 PM
Gee, people just don't get the concept of friends just keeping in touch. I think they'd rather have us start a new thread about whatever BS we're talking about. The way I see it, we're keeping the friendly corner clean by keeping our trash in one place. :p That's unless it decides to come out of its room *cough* Trans *cough*

hahaha, now you know why...damnit, thought died..phuket!

TransMan
04-01-2004, 05:31 AM
Wow spiderman 2 sounds cool I'm not really into those types of games so I doubt I'll be playing it now if you were to make and FPS I would prob be all over it.

I'm pretty sure that this thread is older than some of AO's memebers LOL Amazing! Well considering that this thread is almost 2 years old and a few people join AO everyday i would say theres a pretty good chance. :)

spazzed
04-01-2004, 07:05 AM
Gibs, TDS, when're ya'll gonna pop one out? ;)

Timmee
04-01-2004, 09:05 AM

The only one of those suggestions we'd be able to post pics of on AO afterwards would be the third suggestion, and there's no way I'd eat half a pod of paint.

Hmm, .....

I'm thinking clown shoes, one of those micro bikes, and the teapot song. :D

TooDamnSweet
04-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Gibs, TDS, when're ya'll gonna pop one out? ;)

What?!? Okay, we get the "when are you two gonna get married" line all the time but never, NEVER, has anyone asked when we were gonna "pop one out?"
It would be YOU!

I'm thinking clown shoes, one of those micro bikes, and the teapot song.

The Teapot song! That's great!!! Run around blockbusters in your boxers and tank top singing I'm a little teapont!!!!

TransMan
04-01-2004, 09:15 PM
OK first thing everyone that will want to see the result of the bet will already be there so why would we need to post pics up? Anyway the second one would be ok for the forum but you guys are too lame to do anything cool so I guess none of it really matters.... :D

Gibs, TDS, when're ya'll gonna pop one out? Bout 9 months after Shatnerball :D ;) :cool:

ShooterJM
04-02-2004, 10:04 AM
Well. I could send along a couple of paintball thongs for the singer to wear (assuming I can get them made). ;)

spazzed
04-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Well. I could send along a couple of paintball thongs for the singer to wear (assuming I can get them made). ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing one of the contestants in that, but the other..ehhh..haha ;) Sorry Timmee! :p

Trans, I'd say you got the date right..Everyone prepare for the Antichrist :eek:

TransMan
04-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Ya the thong thing would be good ahh I know we can make them go up on stage after the game wearing the thong singing the teapot song into a mic and dancing.

Oh and spazz I am ready....

spazzed
04-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Ya the thong thing would be good ahh I know we can make them go up on stage after the game wearing the thong singing the teapot song into a mic and dancing.

My thoughts exactly..Ya'll remember how embarassed TDS was last time in Chi town, right? Well just imagine her in a Thong riding around on a tricylce singing I'm a little teapot, short & stout..hahahaha :D :cool:

TooDamnSweet
04-02-2004, 10:06 PM
I read it twice and still don't understand how we went from clown shoes to thongs......if you sport one, so will I. But you guys first! ;)

TransMan
04-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Yo man I think she is SERIOUSLY under estimating us dude I think its been a while since shes been around stoned/drunk young males. :D

gibby
04-03-2004, 01:35 AM
Yo man I think she is SERIOUSLY under estimating us dude I think its been a while since shes been around stoned/drunk young males. :D
It's not that she's underestimating you...it's just she remembers how that experience was and will do everything in her power to avoid that kind of experience again. :p

TransMan
04-03-2004, 08:48 AM
Well im gonna do everything in my power to get her back up there in a thing singing the teapot song even if it means I have to go up there in a thong.:D

Timmee
04-03-2004, 09:21 AM
Boxers or a paintball thong would probably be pushing it. We don't want to embarass TDS too much, do we. :D

And a bicycle horn or bell always adds comedic value. :D

ShooterJM
04-03-2004, 09:31 AM
I read it twice and still don't understand how we went from clown shoes to thongs......if you sport one, so will I. But you guys first! ;)

Because I'm BRILLIANT! :D

TooDamnSweet
04-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Well im gonna do everything in my power to get her back up there in a thing singing the teapot song even if it means I have to go up there in a thong.:D

LMBO!!!! You better becareful, they might include that in the video......

Boxers or a paintball thong would probably be pushing it. We don't want to embarass TDS too much, do we.

There's no shame in my game buddy boy! Besides, I'm not the one that's gonna loose.....why.....because Shatner is the Supreme!!!!

Because I'm BRILLIANT!

We'll see how brilliant you are at Shatnerball! ;)

TransMan
04-04-2004, 12:02 AM
Sooooo.... if your soooo sure your gonna win then why not take any bet we put up?? I mean since your gonna win anyway what do you care what Timmee has to do right?

spazzed
04-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Sooooo.... if your soooo sure your gonna win then why not take any bet we put up?? I mean since your gonna win anyway what do you care what Timmee has to do right?

The inbred guy has a point ;)

TooDamnSweet
04-05-2004, 07:09 PM
As much as Timmee doesn't want to embarrass me, I don't want to humiliate him........

Besides, we may be playing on Tom's team this year. Since Gibby was such a sweet guy and played on Shatners team with me the first year, I figure I owe him one. But, nothings final yet. :D

TransMan
04-05-2004, 07:13 PM
So um if yal play on our team how can we bet this is not fair we will have to come up with summin to bet on I think. Hmmm we already got the drinking contest goin on so ummm how bout me and Gibbs arm wrestle and umm you and Timmee decide whos gonna be on whos side.

spazzed
04-06-2004, 05:37 AM
So um if yal play on our team how can we bet this is not fair we will have to come up with summin to bet on I think. Hmmm we already got the drinking contest goin on so ummm how bout me and Gibbs arm wrestle and umm you and Timmee decide whos gonna be on whos side.

Whicheer team ya'll want, matters not..err, I really hate HATE being up this early. Jobs suck.

Oh, Arm wrasslin' contest, I'm game..I haven't lost one of those in a uhh..wait, never :cool:

gibby
04-06-2004, 08:15 PM
Hell no will I arm wrestle Trans...you have no idea where that hand has been! :P

Besides, just another plot to try to get me to touch him.:D

TransMan
04-06-2004, 09:04 PM
HAHA your just scared cuz you know that your not nearly strong enough to compete I'll even let you wear some of those surgical gloves so you dont have to touch me since your so worried about it.

gibby
04-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Hrm...let me think this over...

Average Man vs Big Foot?! Yeah, I can see how it would be an even fight. :p

Alright, if it means that much to you...I'm game. :)

spazzed
04-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Hrm...let me think this over...

Average Man vs Big Foot?! Yeah, I can see how it would be an even fight. :p

Alright, if it means that much to you...I'm game. :)

I want..uhh..in..too damnit..haha

TransMan
04-07-2004, 04:29 AM
What do you mean average man I was thinking more along the line of average short asian guy. :)

Timmee
04-07-2004, 06:54 AM

Besides, we may be playing on Tom's team this year.

Really? WOOOHOOO!!! :D

gibby
04-07-2004, 10:04 AM
What do you mean average man I was thinking more along the line of average short asian guy. :)
LOL! I have to admit, you have your moments Trans...but this ain't one of em.:cool:

BTW, I was mentioning to TDS that we should make a hit squad...TooDamnSweet's Hoodlums. :)

TransMan
04-07-2004, 01:39 PM
I know I'm supposed to respect my elders and everything but your just really not cool. :D

TooDamnSweet
04-07-2004, 07:22 PM
When the two of you get going there's no end!!! Can't we all just get along???? LOL

Really? WOOOHOOO!!!

Yup Yup!! Tom's team it is!! That way we can all hang out the whole day. It'll be fun to play with people I know....although it would be fun to shoot all of you too LOL

I want..uhh..in..too damnit..haha

LOL Don't cry, you can take on the winner.

gibby
04-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Well, it's confirmed! TDS and I will be attending for sure! I just signed the both of us a while ago! W00T!!!1!!:cool:

Load SM5
04-08-2004, 01:14 PM

Yup Yup!! Tom's team it is!! That way we can all hang out the whole day.

Muwahahahahaha! You caved!

Just don't try and kick me again this year.

TransMan
04-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Wow Load do you come in here often looking to see if they joined our team it was a pretty quick response for just a random pop in. Oh and I still have my Sticker on my mask from the first shatner ball lol.

ShooterJM
04-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Man I really need to try to go this year. If only to meet you foolios! :p

Load SM5
04-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Wow Load do you come in here often looking to see if they joined our team it was a pretty quick response for just a random pop in. Oh and I still have my Sticker on my mask from the first shatner ball lol.

I'm always lurking........:cool: Here and the Shatner forum.

Are'nt you supposed to change lenses every year for safety reasons? I'll make you another sticker...;)

spazzed
04-08-2004, 04:40 PM
You can still shoot at us TDS, just don't get pissed when you get a couple cases poured on you & gayloverboy ;)

Damn, I'd almost forgotten about those stickers..I've still got mine actually, but on my old junk mask which I never use anymore..haha ;)

TooDamnSweet
04-08-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5

Muwahahahahaha! You caved!

Just don't try and kick me again this year.

Okay so I bit the bullet......

Who me? Kick you? If I remember correctly you started it!!! I will have my revenge!

BTW, can you make me another sticker too. :D
(did you likey how I stuck that in there LOL)

You can still shoot at us TDS, just don't get pissed when you get a couple cases poured on you & gayloverboy

And I have your blessing. Let the games begin!

Load SM5
04-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey, we have the video evidence of your guilt. Don't make me bring it out. As far as revenge goes.....bring it on!

Sure I'll make you a sticker.:D

spazzed
04-08-2004, 09:31 PM

Okay so I bit the bullet......

Who me? Kick you? If I remember correctly you started it!!! I will have my revenge!

BTW, can you make me another sticker too. :D
(did you likey how I stuck that in there LOL)

You can still shoot at us TDS, just don't get pissed when you get a couple cases poured on you & gayloverboy

And I have your blessing. Let the games begin!

Oh no, I clearly remember this..YOU STARTED IT TDS!!

It's on foolio's..ehh..yeah..just wathced the dance-off episode of South Park..funny as hell, no doubt a top 10 episode :D

Oh, if any of you folks happen to be Tantric fans, you're stupid. I won their new album from the local radio station today & it blows. Maybe it's just 'cause I hate tantric?

TooDamnSweet
04-08-2004, 09:43 PM

Oh no, I clearly remember this..YOU STARTED IT TDS!!

It's on foolio's..ehh..yeah..just wathced the dance-off episode of South Park..funny as hell, no doubt a top 10 episode :D

Oh, if any of you folks happen to be Tantric fans, you're stupid. I won their new album from the local radio station today & it blows. Maybe it's just 'cause I hate tantric?

How can you clearly remember it when you weren't even there you dope. You just wanna give me a hard time. I don't like you! LOL JK

South park sucks.

Whose Tantric? Never heard of them.

Why are you rambling? Don't you have anything worth while to say? :D

TooDamnSweet
04-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Hey, we have the video evidence of your guilt. Don't make me bring it out. As far as revenge goes.....bring it on!

Sure I'll make you a sticker.:D

I think I was in the lead with the votes to clear my name! And the video was probably edited to make me look like the bad guy. I'm innocent!!!
I'll be bringing it alright. You won't know what hitcha, where it came from, or how long it lasted LOL

Thanks (for the sticker)

gibby
04-08-2004, 10:01 PM
Thanks (for the sticker)
Me too pls!! :D

TransMan
04-08-2004, 10:18 PM
YO YO umm Load I umm dont replace my lens til it shatters and cuts one of my eyes out cuz well im poor and stuff. But you can make me a new one for when that happens thanks.

Umm TDS you better not shoot me cuz I'll have to umm get you back later and stuff I'm sure ill think of summin by then.

Yo Spazz I just got done watchin that Episode the other one that was on and Tripping the Rift Oh how I wish I could watch that show stoned I would most likely die from laughter.

Oh and Gibbs umm your still not cool.

spazzed
04-09-2004, 10:59 AM
YO YO umm Load I umm dont replace my lens til it shatters and cuts one of my eyes out cuz well im poor and stuff. But you can make me a new one for when that happens thanks.

Umm TDS you better not shoot me cuz I'll have to umm get you back later and stuff I'm sure ill think of summin by then.

Yo Spazz I just got done watchin that Episode the other one that was on and Tripping the Rift Oh how I wish I could watch that show stoned I would most likely die from laughter.

Oh and Gibbs umm your still not cool.

No TDS, I wasn't there..but I saw the video, remember? ;)

Uhh..yeah, I forgot what i was gonna say...oh yeah, Gibs, you're not cool..haha :p

gibby
04-09-2004, 12:53 PM
I don't need to be cool cause I'm smoken hot! :p

spazzed
04-09-2004, 01:47 PM
I don't need to be cool cause I'm smoken hot! :p

I knew we shouldn't have let you watch American Pie...:rolleyes:

/me shakes his head

:D

TooDamnSweet
04-09-2004, 07:58 PM

LOL don't tempt me Trans...... :D

No TDS, I wasn't there..but I saw the video, remember?

You need glasses hun.

I don't need to be cool cause I'm smoken hot!

:D ;)

TransMan
04-10-2004, 12:29 AM
LOL don't tempt me Trans......
You have been tempted and warned what cha gonna do bout it? :cool:

I don't need to be cool cause I'm smoken hot! Dude plz stop trying your only diggin yourself deeper into the pit of uncoolness.:(

TooDamnSweet
04-10-2004, 08:33 PM

You have been tempted and warned what cha gonna do bout it? :cool:

Dude plz stop trying your only diggin yourself deeper into the pit of uncoolness.:(

Show up at Shatnerball and find out! :D

TransMan
04-11-2004, 09:07 AM
Oh ill definitly be finding out. :)

Oh and Happy easter im gonna go eat Easter Breakfast at my Grandmas and then wait for easter Dinner. :D

TooDamnSweet
04-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Let the games begin! :D

So, how was everyone's Easter? After church we drove to Zuma beach and had a BBQ. It was a really nice weekend.

How was your breakfast Trans? I'm so jealous! I know your grandma is a good cook!

TransMan
04-13-2004, 01:09 AM
Church is for LLLAAAOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

Breakfast was GREAT and the easter dinner was awsome pretty much Thanksgiving all over cept this time there are a lot of deviled eggs.

TooDamnSweet
04-13-2004, 07:18 PM
Church is for LLLAAAOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

Breakfast was GREAT and the easter dinner was awsome pretty much Thanksgiving all over cept this time there are a lot of deviled eggs.

Church is good for the soul! :D

Thanksgiving all over again!!! Now I'm really jealous!

Timmee
04-13-2004, 08:23 PM
Easter was pretty good for me as well. Got to visit my older sister's house, and see my nieces and nephew. It was a good time, with good food. :)

TooDamnSweet
04-13-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Timmee
Easter was pretty good for me as well. Got to visit my older sister's house, and see my nieces and nephew. It was a good time, with good food. :)

That's good! It's always nice to spend the holiday's with family! Is this your older sister or younger sister?

TransMan
04-14-2004, 12:31 AM
Good for the soul??? Whats a soul.... I dont think I have one of those..... Can I have yours???? :)

Timmee
04-15-2004, 08:21 AM
I have both an older sister and a younger sister (got to see them both on Easter). My nieces and nephew are my older sister's kids, though.

TransMan
04-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Wow this new forum thing is kinda cool nice to have summin different for a change.

Oh and guys I might not make it to Shatner ball im gonna be joinin the Airforce in a few weeks so if I can get some leave durin Shatner ball I'll be there but if not I wont. :(

gibby
04-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Wow this new forum thing is kinda cool nice to have summin different for a change.

Oh and guys I might not make it to Shatner ball im gonna be joinin the Airforce in a few weeks so if I can get some leave durin Shatner ball I'll be there but if not I wont. :(
UGH! I don't mean to be nice but...GOOD LUCK!! :p

Timmee
04-15-2004, 03:20 PM

You do realize they're gonna make you cut your hair, right? :D

BTW, good luck. :)

TooDamnSweet
04-15-2004, 07:32 PM

Are you serious!!! When did you decide to join the military???
Congratulations and good luck. I think I'm gonna cry......

Timmee, so you're the middle child huh??? You know what they say about the middle child right???

TransMan
04-16-2004, 12:45 AM
Thanks Gibbs

Ya I know I'm gonna have to cut it but I dont really care it will grow back when I get out.

I decided it when I got tired of living in Kentucky and found out that i can get 15,000$ bonus for signing up and then they will pay for me to go to Motorcycle School. Dont cry I'll be able to get free plane rides anywhere so that means I can come out to Cali and take care of you since Gibbs is obviously lacking. ;)

TooDamnSweet
04-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Thanks Gibbs

Ya I know I'm gonna have to cut it but I dont really care it will grow back when I get out.

I decided it when I got tired of living in Kentucky and found out that i can get 15,000$ bonus for signing up and then they will pay for me to go to Motorcycle School. Dont cry I'll be able to get free plane rides anywhere so that means I can come out to Cali and take care of you since Gibbs is obviously lacking. ;)

That's right, you get to take those hops. Pretty kewl. I'll be expecting a visit after basic. When are you leaving?

spazzed
04-16-2004, 07:55 PM
Nice to see that you guy have missed me :p

Ok, first off, the current forum theme is total crap, hurts my brain..

I don't have a soul, so ya know, whatever..

Story time..

My video card (Radeon 9800); the heatsink/fan adhesive crap decided to fall off, so I now have to replace my video card, power supply & mobo..sucks, eh?

Oh well, old man's paying for it so I'll get better stuff :D

TransMan
04-17-2004, 01:45 AM
That's right, you get to take those hops. Pretty kewl. I'll be expecting a visit after basic. When are you leaving? Actualy it will be some time after I get out of tech school to be come a Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape operations Instructor I'll be leaving in about a month or so.

Nice to see that you guy have missed me I dont remember sayin anything about missin you. :D

TooDamnSweet
04-17-2004, 06:41 PM
Nice to see that you guy have missed me :p

Ok, first off, the current forum theme is total crap, hurts my brain..

I don't have a soul, so ya know, whatever..

Story time..

My video card (Radeon 9800); the heatsink/fan adhesive crap decided to fall off, so I now have to replace my video card, power supply & mobo..sucks, eh?

Oh well, old man's paying for it so I'll get better stuff :D

I definatley missed you! I just figured you were out enjoying yourself for Spring Break! I'm sure you had a little fun!

Actualy it will be some time after I get out of tech school to be come a Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape operations Instructor I'll be leaving in about a month or so.

Wow, sounds important! A month is just around the corner. Make sure you take pictures and send them, I wanna see what you look like in your uniform.

TransMan
04-18-2004, 01:21 AM
Wow, sounds important! A month is just around the corner. Make sure you take pictures and send them, I wanna see what you look like in your uniform.

Ya its pretty important I have to teach all the flight crews how get out from behind enemy lines if their plane goes down and how to resist POW questioning if they do get captured. The Best thing I get Officer status without actually having a college degree so I get paid more and get all the other perks. I'll be sure to send some pics but I dont know bout the one of me in my uniform I'm not sure I want you seein me like that, I would hate for you to forget about Gibbs totaly. :D

spazzed
04-18-2004, 01:25 AM
Ya its pretty important I have to teach all the flight crews how get out from behind enemy lines if their plane goes down and how to resist POW questioning if they do get captured. The Best thing I get Officer status without actually having a college degree so I get paid more and get all the other perks. I'll be sure to send some pics but I dont know bout the one of me in my uniform I'm not sure I want you seein me like that, I would hate for you to forget about Gibbs totaly. :D

All of that requires you doing something other than sitting in a foxhole smoking a joint or 37, which I don't think you have the willpower to do ;)