PDA

View Full Version : TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

AGD
05-14-2002, 01:34 PM
AO,

As you know we have been graced by several new members from the Shatner forum but alone amoung them is their most active member TooDamnSweet!

Women are rare enough on this forum, let alone ones that can come in from the outside, not play ball and still make an impression. In a private chat with 2D the other night she thought that she might like to come to Shatnerball but was afraid she didn't know anyone and would not have any equipment or player protection if she did.

So how about it AO , does anyone have any GAME they can loan 2sweet? Anyone want to make her their official queen?

AGD :)

MagDog68
05-14-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Heck, I am sure AO members would be more than happy to watch over her if she went. And if they didn’t, they would have ME to deal with… ;)

So if I don't I get to shoot her and you shartley?

LoL.

I have 3 Mags, and I am more than willing to let her use one.

~Fred

MagDog68
05-14-2002, 01:46 PM
The question truly is, once she has a Mag in her hands, will she turn away from the Dark Side of the Force?

~Fred

toymyster
05-14-2002, 02:16 PM
Idon't think gearing her up would be a problem. I also think it's safe to say helping her out would be conditional to which side she chooses!!! If she's on our side, she is welcomed to the collective, and I will gladly loan her a mask and a pack with pods!!!

personman
05-14-2002, 02:19 PM
If I had two guns, and was going, I would defentally let her use my mag. :)
But then again, she might be TooDamnSweet for it.. :(

cphilip
05-14-2002, 02:22 PM
Let see a picture of her...:D

cphilip
05-14-2002, 02:24 PM
No seriously she is the nicest Trekkie. I got a Spyder she can have. Free. I'll ship it ot her. Tank hopper and all. It ain't much but its FREE! And it works.

luke
05-14-2002, 02:27 PM
I say we absorb her. :D

MagDog68
05-14-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
I got a Spyder she can have. Free.

Phil -

We are trying to be NICE to this woman!!!

~Fred

cphilip
05-14-2002, 02:36 PM
....yes... (cphilip says in a whimpery voice)

I kinda like her...sorry Fred.

Mango
05-14-2002, 02:53 PM
It would be awsome to have her out at Shatnerball!! Especially if she came and played with us, the Borg!!! Our first Assimilation!!!! We told you resistence was futile. :)

But seriously, she would have plenty of protection with us!

PsychoMag
05-14-2002, 02:57 PM
darn...I really may have to go now...still got room mango?

TooDamnSweet
05-14-2002, 02:58 PM
Hey Mr. Kaye,

I thought you were kidding!! Thanks a lot, I know your busy and it was really nice of you to take time to start this thread about little ole me. :D

AOer's/Borg,

You guys are GREAT!!! Thanks for all the offers on the use of your mags/guns. (Sorry I don't know the right terminology yet). And for all the nice compliments. I really enjoy hanging out here and talking to everyone. Although Shatners site is better. LOL

I'm definately gonna go, but if I play I will be playing for the Shatner Team....sorry. I'm a long time fan and it would be awesome for me to be on his team. But look at it this way, I have no idea how to play, will probably shoot myself, and be out of the game after every 5 seconds I step in; so I'll probably end up doing more damage for my team than not. Hey, maybe I should play on your team. LOL
Ummmm so there's more than one kinda gun huh?

Thanks again to everyone, you guys are amazing.

BTW, my picture is floating around here somewhere. I don't know how to get it from there to here so if you wanna know what I look like you have to search the board. :eek:
Load - don't even think about it!!

the JoKeR
05-14-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
I'm definately gonna go, but if I play I will be playing for the Shatner Team.

Yup, give her the Spyder. :)

hitech
05-14-2002, 04:39 PM

I'm definately gonna go, but if I play...I have no idea how to play, will probably shoot myself, and be out of the game after every 5 seconds I step in;

You really should play. It is not THAT hard to play. My wife did not have any "advanced" training. She did fine her time. :D

Muzikman
05-14-2002, 04:56 PM
Yeah, thats the ticket Cphilip, send her a Spyder and she can ahve 3 months to practice, then there can be no excuses:)

Load SM5
05-14-2002, 06:01 PM

BTW, my picture is floating around here somewhere. I don't know how to get it from there to here so if you wanna know what I look like you have to search the board. :eek:
Load - don't even think about it!!

Oops, too late!!!!!;)

Dont say I never did anything for you Phil...

Go ahead, give her a nice gun...she'll need all the help she can get.

AssassN
05-14-2002, 06:19 PM
If we can find away to do this saftly she can use my Spyder SE. I'd like to set this up with tom or a mod or something just to be sure nothing goes wrong.

Load SM5
05-14-2002, 06:24 PM
I also have a google system she could use....Crap she's flying from Hawaii for this. She'll have spent a chunk on airfair and entry alone.

hardr0ck68
05-14-2002, 06:28 PM
DUDE if shatner has womens that look like that on his team maybe imma gonna hafta think 2x about what team i want.....

:p

im sure if you go and find the AO'ers someone will hook you up with a spare rig....if i go i have a hypermag with a 45fiber flatline thats yours for the day....all i would want in return is a hug :D

cphilip
05-14-2002, 06:48 PM
Dang! She is cute! I might throw in a revy with that deal!

Thanks Load!

TooDamnSweet
05-14-2002, 06:59 PM
Load, You know this means war. LOL But since you're gonna let me use your goggles, I won't do too much damage.

Yup, I'm flying all the way from Hawaii, the airfare is ridiculous, I'll probably end up sleeping in a tent on the field. LOL

Thanks everyone for offering all your stuff. Even the Spyder, although you guys don't make it sound too good. :confused: I'll let you know as soon as I've entered since it looks like I'M GONNA PLAY!!!!!!! Yippie! WaaaHooo!

Thanks again, you guys are awesome!!!!

TooDamnSweet
05-14-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by hardr0ck68
DUDE if shatner has womens that look like that on his team maybe imma gonna hafta think 2x about what team i want.....

im sure if you go and find the AO'ers someone will hook you up with a spare rig....if i go i have a hypermag with a 45fiber flatline thats yours for the day....all i would want in return is a hug :D

hardr0ck68,

I have no idea what you just offered to loan me but it sounds like it deserves a hug. LOL

TooDamnSweet
05-14-2002, 07:04 PM
Dang! She is cute! I might throw in a revy with that deal!

Thanks Load!

Yeah Thanks Load! Punk...and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :D

What exactly is a revy? I have absolutely no idea what you any of you are talking about... I'm so lost, you could probably get away with giving me a water gun and I'd have no clue. LOL

cphilip
05-14-2002, 07:05 PM
Gee...he wants his back and mines a gift and he gets a hug...You know I can ban you don't you?

;)

cphilip
05-14-2002, 07:07 PM
Don't worry I will be glad to show you my revy...:cool:

Load SM5
05-14-2002, 07:09 PM
A revy is short for revolution. It's one of a few brands of motorized hopper (plastic balloon thing that holds your paint, on the top of your gun. It spins when it senses a ball is not in the neck of the hopper to free jams and keep paint feeding reliably. A must for fast shooting guns.

-Punk:cool:

Down Phil!!!!!!!*wap!*wap!*

Jonno06
05-14-2002, 07:11 PM
lol,yea,2D should play for the Borg....OR,she could play for whatever shatner's team is....and at the end of the game,or near end,she can turn,and attack shatner.....

OR.we(trekkies,and Aoers) could all double team manboob near the end.....

cphilip
05-14-2002, 07:11 PM
Spoilin my fun ya'll are....:(

Who's side you guys one anyway! :mad:

:D

Panzerr
05-14-2002, 07:40 PM
I love women. Especially women that play paintball.

the JoKeR
05-14-2002, 07:48 PM
Now just wait a minute! You guys are all supposed to be stalking Tom Kaye, the inventor of the Mag and most of your personal hero! What's he going to do with nobody waiting outside his window trying to sneak a peek? Certainly none of you are PROFESSIONAL stalkers!

Enjoy your freedom, Tom!:D

TooDamnSweet
05-14-2002, 08:09 PM
Gee...he wants his back and mines a gift and he gets a hug...You know I can ban you don't you?

;)

I didn't know it was a gift. I thought you wanted it back too. Thanks cphilip. Ummmmm do you wanna get laid, I mean lei'd?
http://www.hottropicals.com/leis/image/pane1.jpg

TooDamnSweet
05-14-2002, 08:12 PM
Don't worry I will be glad to show you my revy...:cool:

Hey, I don't think moderators can talk like that...can I ban you?? LOL

Load SM5
05-14-2002, 08:13 PM
Well, Phil just had a heart attack......

TooDamnSweet
05-14-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
A revy is short for revolution. It's one of a few brands of motorized hopper (plastic balloon thing that holds your paint, on the top of your gun. It spins when it senses a ball is not in the neck of the hopper to free jams and keep paint feeding reliably. A must for fast shooting guns.

-Punk:cool:

Down Phil!!!!!!!*wap!*wap!*

Okay, if you show me how to use it, I'm good to go!!
Just make sure you run after the lesson. :D

Load SM5
05-14-2002, 08:14 PM
I don't know...I don't think I want to get anywhere near Phil's.......um...revy.

TooDamnSweet
05-14-2002, 08:18 PM
I don't know...I don't think I want to get anywhere near Phil's.......um...revy.

LMBO Good One Load!!

I better not comment or I might really be banned. LOL
The lei was kinda pushin it.

MagDog68
05-14-2002, 08:21 PM

...I'll probably end up sleeping in a tent on the field. LOL

Don't worry, I'll make my friend sleep in the car...you can have his bed!!!

~Fred

TooDamnSweet
05-14-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by MagDog68

Don't worry, I'll make my friend sleep in the car...you can have his bed!!!

~Fred

Awwww how thoughtful of you! But I don't think your friend is gonna be too happy. LOL

TransMan
05-14-2002, 09:12 PM
how did such a hot chick become a star trek fan shatner MUST be a pimp TK why can u get us some girls around here that are that hot :D

not saying trhat we dont have hot girls here but ive never seen any picks of our girls so maybe yal could post em ;)

not that im a perv or anything

i think im in denile

Army
05-14-2002, 10:32 PM

I didn't know it was a gift. I thought you wanted it back too. Thanks cphilip. Ummmmm do you wanna get laid, I mean lei'd?

"Dammit Jim, I'm an Engineer, not a Doctor....but I think his warped core just went terminal!"

spazzed
05-14-2002, 10:51 PM
TK already mentioned this, but methinks we should make 2DS our official AO Queen, since the majority of us seem smitten with her to begin with :D :o :p :rolleyes: :eek:

TransMan
05-14-2002, 10:54 PM
what smitten no im not smitten
im still in denile

Timmee
05-14-2002, 11:43 PM
If I can get the time off from work, I'll be brining a few of my markers, so if 2D wants to borrow one (regardless of what team she's on), I'd be more than happy to loan it out. I also have a spare mask. Hmm, maybe this is the inspiration I need to finish the E-Talon! :D

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by spazzed
TK already mentioned this, but methinks we should make 2DS our official AO Queen, since the majority of us seem smitten with her to begin with :D :o :p :rolleyes: :eek:

AO Queen, that has a nice ring to it. But, I doubt everyone will want someone from the "other team" to be their Queen. How does an airbrushed shirt that says AO Queen on the front and Shatner the Supreme on the back look. LOL But thanks Mr. Kaye and Spazzed for the nomination, you guys are cute. :D

No one is smitten with me, they just need glasses, or medication. LOL

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Timmee
If I can get the time off from work, I'll be brining a few of my markers, so if 2D wants to borrow one (regardless of what team she's on), I'd be more than happy to loan it out. I also have a spare mask. Hmm, maybe this is the inspiration I need to finish the E-Talon! :D

If you can't get time off from work, call in sick. I'll write you a note. :p

So a marker is different from a spyder and a mag or are they all the same? Maybe I should pm someone so only one person knows how lost I am. LOL
But since I'm on a roll, what's the E-Talon?

manike
05-15-2002, 05:10 AM
'Marker' is the general term the whole paintball community uses instead of 'paintball guns'.

So any brand of paintball gun be it spyder, automag, autococker or angel are all 'markers', cos we use them to 'mark' people.

It's one of those 'PC' terms but a good one I think.

The E-talon is where someone has taken a cheap talon paintball gun (available in Walmart etc.) and then added to Electronics to make it perform better :)

It's like souping up a standard car...

:)

I'm sure there will be many of us there with spare markers who would be willing to help out, but if not the rental gear should be adequate and a lot of people will be using it.

manike

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by manike
'Marker' is the general term the whole paintball community uses instead of 'paintball guns'.

So any brand of paintball gun be it spyder, automag, autococker or angel are all 'markers', cos we use them to 'mark' people.

It's one of those 'PC' terms but a good one I think.

The E-talon is where someone has taken a cheap talon paintball gun (available in Walmart etc.) and then added to Electronics to make it perform better :)

It's like souping up a standard car...

:)

I'm sure there will be many of us there with spare markers who would be willing to help out, but if not the rental gear should be adequate and a lot of people will be using it.

manike

Thanks manike, I actually understand that. Thanks!

manike
05-15-2002, 05:51 AM
I spend a lot of time trying to get people to understand me.

It's nice that it works occasionally :)

If you do come to Shatnerball I'm sure there are a lot of people that would help you out and get you into it.

I have a feeling I may 'know' someone from Hawaii who plays paintball if you fancy trying your hand there first. There are definitely places you can play in Hawaii. Want me to try and look up who it is?

manike

the JoKeR
05-15-2002, 06:46 AM
what's the E-Talon?

It's the paintball equivilent of putting a $5,000 stereo system in a Yugo.

spazzed
05-15-2002, 06:49 AM
I'd b e more than happy to spare some of my medication if anyone needs it ;-) They give me way too much of the stuff in here anyways!:D

cphilip
05-15-2002, 07:15 AM
(cphilip finishes smoking his cigarette...and sighs with contentment and satisfaction...)

Mango
05-15-2002, 07:57 AM
(cphilip finishes smoking his cigarette...and sighs with contentment and satisfaction...)

HAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!! What happened to the kind, "fatherly" Cphilip that we all knew and loved!?!???! I think he's hanging out with those biker gangs again....:D

hawpunch
05-15-2002, 11:10 AM
toodamnsweet,

i'm not sure when shatnerball is, but i'm originally from hawaii and going back there for the summer. if you get into paintball, there's a great place to go. its called hawaii allstar paintball. its a great place for beginners and advanced people...friendly staff and the owner is great! in fact the owner is the son of governor cayetano (i'm not sure if that's good or not..not a big cayetano fan). his name is brandon and he's a real down to earth guy. i'm thinking of playing there at least twice this summer (i have a summer legal internship so i might not have too much time). the place is located on nimitz. if you're interested give me a holla.

aloha,

BTAutoMag
05-15-2002, 11:53 AM
all i have to say is that she is just too damn sweet:D

WARPED1
05-15-2002, 12:44 PM
About a week ago Larry King was on Conan OBrien talkin bout Shatnerball,they are both going.They both said they were playing too.

TransMan
05-15-2002, 03:22 PM
heh cool i hope there playing i want to shoot them

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 03:24 PM
I spend a lot of time trying to get people to understand me.

It's nice that it works occasionally :)

If you do come to Shatnerball I'm sure there are a lot of people that would help you out and get you into it.

I have a feeling I may 'know' someone from Hawaii who plays paintball if you fancy trying your hand there first. There are definitely places you can play in Hawaii. Want me to try and look up who it is?

manike

That would be Great!! I know there's someplace to play but I'm not sure where it is. As long as the person is on Oahu maybe we can hook up and I can practice. That would be very kewl. Thanks again manike.

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by hawpunch
toodamnsweet,

i'm not sure when shatnerball is, but i'm originally from hawaii and going back there for the summer. if you get into paintball, there's a great place to go. its called hawaii allstar paintball. its a great place for beginners and advanced people...friendly staff and the owner is great! in fact the owner is the son of governor cayetano (i'm not sure if that's good or not..not a big cayetano fan). his name is brandon and he's a real down to earth guy. i'm thinking of playing there at least twice this summer (i have a summer legal internship so i might not have too much time). the place is located on nimitz. if you're interested give me a holla.

aloha,

Shatnerball is on Aug. 31st so the summer would be ideal. I'll look up the allstar place today. Don't worry, I won't hold it against Brandon that he is Cayetano's son. LOL
Which part of Hawaii are you from? You must miss plate lunches huh?

Hollering...

I was worried that even if I had use of a marker and protective gear I wouldn't get any practice and would seriously hurt myself or someone else. The terminology of this sport alone is enough to send me into a coma. LOL

Thanks!!

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 03:37 PM

Ready to go again??? LOL

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 03:49 PM
all i have to say is that she is just too damn sweet

That's too damn nice of you to say!!!!

About a week ago Larry King was on Conan OBrien talkin bout Shatnerball,they are both going.They both said they were playing too.

I knew they were gonna go, but I didn't think they were playing. That's kewl. Are there any other entertainers playing?

LOL I understood that one too. Good analogy!

I'd b e more than happy to spare some of my medication if anyone needs it ;-) They give me way too much of the stuff in here anyways!

LOL. Maybe I should take some. What have I gotten myself into?? :D

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by TransMan
how did such a hot chick become a star trek fan shatner MUST be a pimp TK why can u get us some girls around here that are that hot :D

not saying trhat we dont have hot girls here but ive never seen any picks of our girls so maybe yal could post em ;)

not that im a perv or anything

i think im in denile

How did I miss this one? Someone called me a hot chick and I missed it! Thanks for the compliment, even though I'm AVERAGE. Although I did cause a car accident once while walking down the street. But I think that's because my skirt was short and had nothing to do with my looks. LOL :D

Actually, the picture is very flattering. I'm usually in jeans and a tank top with my hair pulled back in a ponytail. Very average.

Okay, I think I've posted enough for one day. :)

TransMan
05-15-2002, 04:03 PM
i was wondering when u were gonna say summin i was feeling left out :(
not average at all ;)

WARPED1
05-15-2002, 04:06 PM
If you consider yourself average,remember the fact that your going to play pb adds at leasr 6 points to the scale!

AssassN
05-15-2002, 04:07 PM
Ahh she is gunna catch up to me on posts!!! AHHH!!!

hitech
05-15-2002, 04:15 PM
I have a feeling I may 'know' someone from Hawaii who plays paintball...

kilaueakid is in Hawaii, I believe. Haven't heard anything from him in a while.

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 04:29 PM
i was wondering when u were gonna say summin i was feeling left out :(
not average at all ;)

I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed that one. Ofcourse I would never leave you out, not the TransMan!!!
average :)

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by AssassN
Ahh she is gunna catch up to me on posts!!! AHHH!!!

Ahhh do I sense another competition coming on??? :D

TransMan
05-15-2002, 04:39 PM
everythings a competition with you well ill say now that u wont catch me and my 13 post a day with your 10.8 posts per day :D

RomulanAle
05-15-2002, 04:40 PM
Het TooDamnSweet we need reinforcements on Top Secret.

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 05:12 PM
RomulanAle,
I think you, retrotrek, cope and myself are the only ones playing on this side of the fence. LOL

TransMan,
Hey, no hitting below the belt. I can catch up. Wanna make a bet?

TransMan
05-15-2002, 05:18 PM
nah girls who bet scare me you have too much time on your hands posting here that much and im sure twice as much over at shatner i dont want to get beat by a chick im insecure enough as it is

TransMan
05-15-2002, 05:26 PM
oh no i feel that someones gonna get beat down for that statement

Load SM5
05-15-2002, 05:26 PM
And here it is....

Well, that was really nice of you megaman. *Smell the sarcasm?* Myself, and a few others, happen to thing she's very attractive. So bite us.

Plus that 30 comment is going to make myself and the rest of the 30+ crowd have to beat the living bejeezus out of you.

TransMan
05-15-2002, 05:29 PM
better run while u can

Load SM5
05-15-2002, 05:31 PM
Yep, run really fast. Most of us "old guys" have cars.

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by megaman
I dont know what some of you all are talking about, she's not that pretty plus she's like 30. She's right about looking average :) no offense. why does she have to post so many times in a row .. she can fit a lot of it into one post but she posts a little per post and makes it kind of annoying

Actually, I'm 31

IS

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 05:33 PM
oh no i feel that someones gonna get beat down for that statement

It's okay, I'm not offended.

THIS

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 05:34 PM
And here it is....

Well, that was really nice of you megaman. *Smell the sarcasm?* Myself, and a few others, happen to thing she's very attractive. So bite us.

Plus that 30 comment is going to make myself and the rest of the 30+ crowd have to beat the living bejeezus out of you.

Thank you Load. Can I bite you too? LOL

ANNOYING

TransMan
05-15-2002, 05:36 PM
well in my opinion u dont look 31 your not average ;) and ill defend your honor :D

Load SM5
05-15-2002, 05:38 PM
Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one, but not everyone evryone wants to see yours.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Etc, Etc. I have more.

2Sweet- not annoying at all.;)

....and bite me anytime.:D

WARPED1
05-15-2002, 05:41 PM
I dont know what some of you all are talking about, she's not that pretty plus she's like 30. She's right about looking average :) no offense. why does she have to post so many times in a row .. she can fit a lot of it into one post but she posts a little per post and makes it kind of annoying
I'm 29,I resent that remark.

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 05:48 PM

well in my opinion u dont look 31 your not average and ill defend your honor

...smiling uncontrollably...

Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one, but not everyone wants to see yours.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Etc, Etc. I have more.

2Sweet- not annoying at all.

....and bite me anytime.

Be careful what you wish for Load, you just might get it. ;)

I don't know how to get multiple quotes in the same post. I have to copy and paste it which takes longer. Anyone know how to do it?

TransMan
05-15-2002, 06:20 PM
not sure how to do the quote thing glad i could make u smile and u can most definitly bite me anytime u like ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 08:13 PM
not sure how to do the quote thing glad i could make u smile and u can most definitly bite me anytime u like ;)

...still smiling...

Fasten your seatbelt (http://www.geocities.com/lindatx555/bettydavis.wav)

cphilip
05-15-2002, 08:34 PM
Hey! No biting! Keep it clean. No eye gouging, scratching or kicking!

besides...MOST girls don't like that...

the JoKeR
05-15-2002, 09:13 PM
Yep, run really fast. Most of us "old guys" have cars.

And since we don't spend all our money on stereos for said cars, we can afford lots of gas!

Plus we can afford good lawyers (i.e. NOT TV lawyers) to defend our actions!

Originally posted by RomulanAle
Het TooDamnSweet we need reinforcements on Top Secret.

Am I the only one who thinks Load's new love interest might just be a decoy?? You know, distract us so our defenses are down? Calm before the storm? Yeah, I know, many of you are getting a response online from a real-live female and she ISN'T serving you a restraining order or asking for your credit card number, but be CAREFUL!

Your friendly voice of reason,

WARPED1
05-15-2002, 09:18 PM
ROFLMBO

Load SM5
05-15-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by the JoKeR
Load's new love interest

Wha......?
Where'd you get that from?

the JoKeR
05-15-2002, 09:33 PM
Wha......?
Where'd you get that from?

Myself, and a few others, happen to thing she's very attractive. So bite us.

TooDamnSweet
Thank you Load. Can I bite you too?

....and bite me anytime.

TooDamnSweet
Be careful what you wish for Load, you just might get it.
I hope that proves my point! All that dang cutting and pasting made me woozy. I need a nap.:D Getting old sucks...

Load SM5
05-15-2002, 09:38 PM
All innocent I swear!!!!!!:D

Read all the posts I'm not the only shameless flirt here, old man!;)

spazzed
05-15-2002, 09:43 PM
Hottest 31 year old I've ever seen!! Sure you're not 21??

I wanna be bitten too! Move over Load, here I come!

Uhh...hmmmm....yup...that's pretty interesting....Really?...Great!

the JoKeR
05-15-2002, 10:06 PM
All innocent I swear!!!!!!:D

Read all the posts I'm not the only shameless flirt here, old man!;)

Who you calling old??

I hope you don't think I'm flirting.... my wife'd kick my butt! I'm just being that guy who sits back and sings:
"Load and TooDamnSweet, sitting in a tree, S H OO T I N G, first come Mags, then come Treckies, next comes little baby Billy-Shatner-Tom-Kaye-Load-Sweet in a baby carriage!"

Yeah, it's a long name for a kid, but he'll be well armed, so it's all good!:)

Load SM5
05-15-2002, 10:16 PM
you have some issues...

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 10:17 PM
Hey! No biting! Keep it clean. No eye gouging, scratching or kicking!

besides...MOST girls don't like that...

Yeah MOST girls don't like that....
Biting and scratching is good, eye gouging and kicking on the other hand are a liiiittle to rough for me. By the way, was that an offer? LOL

Okay, I'm going to behave now. See what you're doing? Aren't you the moderator?

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 10:21 PM

And since we don't spend all our money on stereos for said cars, we can afford lots of gas!

Plus we can afford good lawyers (i.e. NOT TV lawyers) to defend our actions!

Am I the only one who thinks Load's new love interest might just be a decoy?? You know, distract us so our defenses are down? Calm before the storm? Yeah, I know, many of you are getting a response online from a real-live female and she ISN'T serving you a restraining order or asking for your credit card number, but be CAREFUL!

Your friendly voice of reason,

This cracked me up!! I think I broke a rib...

Ofcourse, if anyone wants to offer me their credit card number I'll be happy to take it. LOL There are some items at Macy's with my name on it...

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 10:26 PM
__________________________________________________ __________
"Load and TooDamnSweet, sitting in a tree, S H OO T I N G, first come Mags, then come Treckies, next comes little baby Billy-Shatner-Tom-Kaye-Load-Sweet in a baby carriage!"

Hey Load, this is the second 'sitting in the tree' song we had dedicated to us. It's a conspiracy. LOL
Hottest 31 year old I've ever seen!! Sure you're not 21??

Stop....You're making me blush...

Load SM5
05-15-2002, 10:28 PM
They share a brain. It's sad really...

spazzed
05-15-2002, 10:31 PM
Ooo... you see that Load?! I made her blush! :D :cool: :-P:-P

TooDamnSweet
05-15-2002, 10:36 PM

They share a brain. It's sad really...

That was funny!

Is it legal to laugh this much....LOL
You guys are too funny!!!

Ooo... you see that Load?! I made her blush! :-P:-P

:D :D :D :D :D

spazzed
05-15-2002, 10:39 PM
Pearly whites. Oh yes, I am truly the man.

Hasty8
05-15-2002, 10:44 PM
It's late and I need sleep badly. DAOC is taking up way to much of my life. I skimmed through most of this and could certainly loan 2D one of my kits for the game.

E-Mag
Tippy M98C Speedball setup
Tippy M98 Sniper setup
Tippy A-5.

IF thing go well the next few weeks (read: if I find a JOB!) I might be bringing down a second, newer Emag.

I'll be heading down with my younger brother and his friend so that means I'll have at least one extra kit for her to use.

So I guess she now has access to what? 400 kits?

Load SM5
05-15-2002, 10:47 PM
Oooh yea, E-mag now we're talking. She might be dangerous then.;)

Timmee
05-15-2002, 11:06 PM

Hey, that's my marker your talking about. I know it's been done before, but this one will still look like a pump (Hopefully). :D

the JoKeR
05-16-2002, 06:40 AM
you have some issues...

You have no idea. There are psychologists that could make a career based on the messed up wiring in my head! But please, don't let my bringing attention to your long distance romance stop you!:D

TooDamnSweet... or should I call you TooDamnSneaky?? I still think you and your Treckie friends are up to something.... I smell a rat. Well, it might just be dirty socks, but something doesn't seem right.

Some people play hard to get, I play hard to want!
-Andrew "Dice" Clay

the JoKeR
05-16-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
the Joker: lol, you sure are paranoid.. then again I am pretty paranoid myself so I guess I should shut up ;)

I'm not paranoid, and three out of the four voices in my head say so! The fourth we don't listen to... he likes to call himself "reason".

BTAutoMag
05-16-2002, 07:47 AM
i think that she should get a nice sig pic with her name on it. then she'd be true to the family

cphilip
05-16-2002, 08:07 AM
OK let's be reasonable and start thinking about why TooSweet was sent here to seduce us and set us up for the fall. I imagine we will all be surprised when ALL the trekkies show up with TDS jerseys and we won't be able to tell which one she is. So after seducing us we wil be less inclined to light her up. Or any of them for fear it may be. This is all a clever Trekkie plan. Be carefull she is a Medusa. They know we are mostly a bunch of oversexed teenagers and undersexed old guys. They are playing with us. Plotting their evil diabolical scheme. Ahh but you must marvel at their ingenuity. But beware! Be smart! Keep it in your pants! uhhhhh....well you know what I mean... :D

dansim
05-16-2002, 08:23 AM
all iknow is this is one very ammusing topic i think shell get stuck in our heads and make us all forget our markers in august

the JoKeR
05-16-2002, 08:25 AM
and undersexed old guys.

OK, so I'm not the only one!

Glad to see you joining me in paranoia! I'm not saying TDS is really here to distract us, but come on.... if you were in her shoes, would YOU talk to us?? I'm one of us, and many of you scare me (Load's alright, though:rolleyes: )

cphilip
05-16-2002, 08:30 AM
Oh I was never fooled. I can be turned by a pretty face but I keep my hand on my wallet. ;)

the JoKeR
05-16-2002, 09:25 AM
Oh I was never fooled. I can be turned by a pretty face but I keep my hand on my wallet. ;)

Being married with kids, I don't have that problem. My wallet is safe in my wife's purse!:D

cphilip
05-16-2002, 11:07 AM
Good point...

I am beginning to wonder if we even HAVE a check book...:rolleyes:

BTAutoMag
05-16-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
I think what BTAutomag is trying to say is "Shartley get to work on her sig pic!"

well i was trying not to put all the work on shartlys shoulders. he is loaded as it is

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 01:57 PM
Load SM5, I can be dangerous without a E-Mag...think about that one :D

Hasty8, Thanks for the offer, I'll have to look all that stuff up. LOL

BTAutoMag, you guys do have some pretty kewl signatures. Mine is sad in comparrission. :(

the JoKeR, TooDamnSneaky??? I wouldn't know how to be sneaky if my life depended on it. LOL I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that...BTW my socks don't stink. haha

cphilip, Hey! I gave you a lei! I don't just lei anyone yaknow

dansim, this is a fun topic, because it's about little ole me. haha. I'm sure I won't distract anyone from their markers. Everyone will probably be hunting for me, my side included. LOL

BTW I do have a wallet, and I know where my checkbook is...

Oversexed teenagers and Undersexed old guys...I'm gonna let that one go, too easy. LOL

WARPED1
05-16-2002, 02:14 PM
Keep it up TDS,I've enjoyed reading this whole thread.Hey good luck in August.

TransMan
05-16-2002, 02:41 PM
even if all the trekies wore TDS jerseys i thin i could find the only HOT one of them so im not worried :D

oh and btw im an oversexed teenager and i dont hve a problem with biting or scratching ;)

Nitroduck
05-16-2002, 02:48 PM
Is it just me or does she remind anyone else of B'elana Torres (sp?) from Voyager? You know, the klingon/human person.

WARPED1
05-16-2002, 02:50 PM
Except TDS has no forehead ridges(thankfully)...........

TransMan
05-16-2002, 02:50 PM
oh yeah shes hot :D

Nitroduck
05-16-2002, 04:10 PM
Yes.....However in one episode of Voyager, they have her w/o the klingon makeup......Which makes her look very similar to TDS

TransMan
05-16-2002, 04:14 PM
yup and shes still HOT ;)

WARPED1
05-16-2002, 04:43 PM
Oh,I agree,I'm just sayin,take away those forehead ridges!

Muzikman
05-16-2002, 06:02 PM
Doesn't this thread break rule #4????

• No "hitting" on other members of the channel - they are here for paintball, not for a date

;)

BTW, there is no way she is 31...not a chance...and if so...I'm moving to Hawaii to find me a woman:D

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 06:08 PM
TransMan, I'm sure there are gonna be a lot of HOT women at the paintball game, and you'll forget all about me once you get there; especially if your an oversexed teenager. LOL Hmmmm scratching and biting, my kinda guy :D

Warped, Thanks for wishing me luck, I'm going to need it. A lot of it!! And you're right, I don't have any ridges on my forehead (well, maybe during PMS). Just kiddinig.

Nitroduck, It's really sad that I'm a trekkie and have no idea who you're talking about. I never really got into Voyager although seems like I missed something because everyone talks about it. I'll have to go to the Star Trek website and find a picture of her.

BTW - I don't think my picture should be the only one posted on here. Why don't you guys post yours too. Otherwise, how am I gonna find you? Are all of you going, going to meet up somewhere?

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 06:19 PM
Muzikman, Thanks for the compliment but I am 31, although I'd like to add that I JUST made 31. LOL But there are a lot of prettier women than me here in Hawaii, so get your bags packed and come on down. :D

BTW, they're not gonna be "hitting" me until we get to the paintball game in August. LOL

Muzikman
05-16-2002, 06:27 PM
Hmm...Hawaii, the one state that I have not been to. Wonder if 180,000 frequent flyer miles are enough to get me there:)

TDS...what do you do for a living that you can post so much at 2pm?

Pic of me... http://pittsburgh-music.com/paintball/zapiao98/images/wrg98_muz.jpg

http://pittsburgh-music.com/jbeam/me.jpg

er...wait, an even better one...

http://pittsburgh-music.com/jbeam/me4.jpg

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 06:56 PM
I'm a manager in the dental department for an HMO. So everyone else does all the work and I get to play on the computer. LOL
Actually, my job can be a little stressful at times, but I've been doing it for awhile and know it like the back of my hand. Besides, I'm good friends with the IS guy and he deletes the logs that show I'm playing on the internet. But shhhhh don't tell anyone.

BTAutoMag
05-16-2002, 07:19 PM
BTAutoMag, you guys do have some pretty kewl signatures. Mine is sad in comparrission. :(

he he he
if you email shartley he will make you one. you have to include your member name and the cartoon you want.

mrhartley@attbi.com

AssassN
05-16-2002, 08:18 PM
Ahhh do I sense another competition coming on???

well when i post i think aobut it first. U type a word post it then type the next and post it.:)

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 08:36 PM
AssassN, Yeah, someone mentioned that earlier. LOL I guess the content of the post counts in which case you beat me hands down. Most of mine are comments to other posts or the smack talk about the paintball game.
You got me. :D

TransMan
05-16-2002, 10:22 PM
WOOT WOOT she said i was her kind of man :D WOOOT im gonna go run around outside firing my gun off in the air for awhile............................................ ........

:HUFF: :HUFF: well that was fun umm im coming to Hawaii and im going to stay there forever and ever

I'm a manager in the dental department for an HMO. So everyone else does all the work and I get to play on the computer.

no wonder HMOs suck J/K ;)

oh and ill get a pic of me up as soon as possible but i wouldnt want u to get to excited and hurt yourself :cool:

spazzed
05-16-2002, 10:26 PM
Aye, HMO's suck bad! Except for the one 2DS works for, naturally :D

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 10:51 PM
WOOT WOOT she said i was her kind of man :D WOOOT im gonna go run around outside firing my gun off in the air for awhile............................................ ........

:HUFF: :HUFF: well that was fun umm im coming to Hawaii and im going to stay there forever and ever

no wonder HMOs suck J/K ;)

oh and ill get a pic of me up as soon as possible but i wouldnt want u to get to excited and hurt yourself :cool:

Okay, I was gonna say I'd be your tour guide when you get here, but the HMO comment screwed that up. LOL Too bad, I was kinda lookin forward to it. haha

Aye, HMO's suck bad! Except for the one 2DS works for, naturally

Yeah, HMO's do suck. It's all about the money. But to tell you the truth, the little worker bee's, like myself, really do care about the members. Upper management has the tough job of always having to save money somewhere so the business can stay open.

The company I work for is a non-profit company so all the money made goes to pay wages, equiptment and back into the community. Which is why I work there. The state is actually the one that regulates what services we can and cannot provide. So it's really out of our hands.

But I'm so sure you really don't care about this. haha

Load SM5
05-16-2002, 10:57 PM
Sure we care........really.....we do. Honest.

TransMan
05-16-2002, 10:58 PM
well #@$@ &$)$# %$%(*# ^%$$($% %))# i just screwed my self crap hmmm i was joking didnt u see the J/K uhh yeah i was talking about the HMOs here not in Hawaii and uhhhhh ummmmm ur the one that does all the hard work and uhhhhhh thats why the ones here suck is because u dont work for them uhhh yeah thats what i ment uhhhhhh can u still be my tour guide ;) :WINK: ;)

But I'm so sure you really don't care about this. haha

Oh Oh i care i care take me on a tour plzzzzzzzz :D

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 11:19 PM
Sure we care........really.....we do. Honest.

Yeah right! I already know what you think of my job. And you know how I feel about it too so I guess we're even. LOL

well #@$@ &$)$# %$%(*# ^%$$($% %))# i just screwed my self crap hmmm i was joking didnt u see the J/K uhh yeah i was talking about the HMOs here not in Hawaii and uhhhhh ummmmm ur the one that does all the hard work and uhhhhhh thats why the ones here suck is because u dont work for them uhhh yeah thats what i ment uhhhhhh can u still be my tour guide :WINK:

Oh Oh i care i care take me on a tour plzzzzzzzz

I'll take you on a tour if you beg as well in person as you can on the computer. Might even throw in a lei or two. LOL

TransMan
05-16-2002, 11:24 PM
oh yeah i can beg even better in person ill get on my knees and everything u just wait oh oh i want a lay or 2 fom u uhhhh i mean lei yeah thats what i meant :cool:

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 11:34 PM
oh yeah i can beg even better in person ill get on my knees and everything u just wait oh oh i want a lay or 2 fom u uhhhh i mean lei yeah thats what i meant :cool:

LOL Good One TransMan! On your knees and everything huh? I have something soooo good to say to that!!! It's killing me!!!! But there are young people here, although your probably one of them. LOL Let me check your age really quick...

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 11:35 PM
OMG!!!! You're 16!!!

Does your mother know what you do on this computer?
Can I get sued for this?

TransMan
05-16-2002, 11:37 PM
yeah im 16 no she doesnt no u cant and i look 25 or so people say(im hairy) i buy beer for all my friends constantly never have been asked for ID either

Clare
05-16-2002, 11:38 PM
I was wondering when she was going to notice that he was 16

TransMan
05-16-2002, 11:39 PM
hehe me too oh well u will see when i get a pic up

oh and what was u gonna say to the knees thang

Load SM5
05-16-2002, 11:40 PM
I'm teeelllliiinnnggg Yvonnie. Oh man you are so in trouble...Saying such things to a minor.;)

TransMan
05-16-2002, 11:43 PM
its only illegal if i admit it to the popo :D

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 11:44 PM
He started it!!!!

Actually I only saw the description thats under everyones name. And his says eatter of the youngins so I assumed he was older. I don't usually look up everyones profile. But I think I'm gonna start.

Load, why didn't you tell me!!! And I thought you were my friend.

TransMan
05-16-2002, 11:45 PM
hehe i knew i shouldnt have put my BD up crap did i put 85 i ment 75

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 11:46 PM
its only illegal if i admit it to the popo :D

Oh no!!! So now you can blackmail me....
Who do I have to lei around here to get this thread deleted??? LOL

It was my evil twin the whole time, I swear!!!!!!

Load SM5
05-16-2002, 11:47 PM
Hell, I did'nt know. I thought persomman was an adult, too until I saw a pic of this wee kid.

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 11:48 PM
hehe i knew i shouldnt have put my BD up crap did i put 85 i ment 75 16!

TransMan
05-16-2002, 11:48 PM
well crap thats not what i meant at all what i meant is that i would not admit and besides u didnt do anything ;)

TransMan
05-16-2002, 11:50 PM
well im not a wee kid im prob bigger than most of the peeps here oh well pleanty of other ladies out there :D

TooDamnSweet
Hell, I did'nt know. I thought persomman was an adult, too until I saw a pic of this wee kid.
16!

That reminds me Load. You do not look like you're going to be 30. Are you really an adult or are you posing as one?

Load SM5
Breathe slowly Yvonnie...your secret's safe. No one except for the thousands who read this will ever know.

Load SM5
05-16-2002, 11:52 PM
Born June 20 1972. I do look a bit young but, trust me, I am verging on 30.

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 11:52 PM
well im not a wee kid im prob bigger than most of the peeps here oh well pleanty of other ladies out there :D

Awww don't feel bad TransMan, 16 is a great age. I wish I was 16!
It was fun while it lasted...:D

TransMan
05-16-2002, 11:53 PM
no its not 16 sux oh well ill pose as a 25 yr old from now on

megaman
05-16-2002, 11:54 PM
Toodamnsweet is a child molestor!! AHHHHH!!!! kids watch out

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 11:56 PM
Breathe slowly Yvonnie...your secret's safe. No one except for the thousands who read this will ever know.

You know you're killing me!!!

Verging 30 huh? What year did Pac-Man come out?

TransMan
ok check my profile now u cant be blamed cause i lied :D

Load SM5
To prove my point here's a pic of one of our not so well known AO members..CrustyOldGeezer.

TooDamnSweet
05-16-2002, 11:58 PM
Toodamnsweet is a child molestor!! AHHHHH!!!! kids watch out

How come, whenever you post here, it's not nice?? LOL
Just kidding....I know you're joking...I think

It wasn't me!!!

TransMan
05-16-2002, 11:59 PM
yeah yeah everyone ignore the kid :cool: thats ok cause all of yal are twice as old as me so ha
just joking :eek:

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 12:00 AM
ok check my profile now u cant be blamed cause i lied :D

You are in sooo much trouble young man. LOL
Actually, your finger slipped right? And I just pointed the mistake out to you... thats the ticket...

Load, I don't get it, what does the picture prove? And you didn't answer the Pac Man question. :D

TransMan
05-17-2002, 12:01 AM
how am i in trouble :confused:

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 12:03 AM
how am i in trouble :confused:

Because I checked your profile again and saw what your did LOL
I edited my response, read it again.

Load SM5
05-17-2002, 12:04 AM
The pic was a joke that you can't go by what ppeople say about themselves. Crusty Old Geezer? Baby? Oh, nevermind, it was funny to me and that's all that matters.

Pacman was the early 80's was'nt it? My first video game console was a Mattel Intellivision.

TransMan
05-17-2002, 12:11 AM
haha 2ds slick one i like that in a lady ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 03:04 AM
The pic was a joke that you can't go by what ppeople say about themselves. Crusty Old Geezer? Baby? Oh, nevermind, it was funny to me and that's all that matters.

Pacman was the early 80's was'nt it? My first video game console was a Mattel Intellivision.

LOL. I never catch jokes. I got it now though. LOL Just like the Mancow/cow tipping thing. I didn't get that one either. Like I always say, I'm on Hawaiian time, I arrive late, but I always get there...

TransMan, ooooo you called me a lady. You must be a mature 16 year old. But you're still 16. LOL

the JoKeR
05-17-2002, 06:24 AM
yeah im 16 no she doesnt no u cant and i look 25 or so people say(im hairy) i buy beer for all my friends constantly never have been asked for ID either

A hairy 16 year old.... How could TDS pass that up??:D You'll love it when you hit your 30's, when you can braid your back hair, or when people ask you why you're wearing a sweater in the summer only to find out you're not wearing a shirt! :eek:

the JoKeR
05-17-2002, 06:37 AM

Intellivision was a step up from the Fairchild system we had. Does anybody here actually remember that system?? Sweet 2D graphics:rolleyes: and controllers that could give you carpal tunnel faster than you'd believe! If I remember correctly, a friend of mine had Intellivision while we were in grade school, but since that's farther back than most who read this have been alive, I'll spare the details.:)

the JoKeR
05-17-2002, 06:39 AM
Last post for now....

Hey Tom, is this enough AO spirit for TooDamnSweet??

spazzed
05-17-2002, 06:53 AM
Hey 2DS, I'll be happy to take Jokers(right person?) lei's! I'm perfectly legal! Swear!!

the JoKeR
05-17-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by spazzed
Hey 2DS, I'll be happy to take Jokers(right person?) lei's! I'm perfectly legal! Swear!!

Nope. Not me. I've been married tooooooo long to get lei'd anymore.

Serious question for TDS now... Are you seriously planning on playing Shatnerball? If so, I'd suggest picking up a paintball magazine or two to get an idea of the game, just to limit any suprises. Maybe someone from your new fan club here might be willing to send you some back issues to look at.

dmonahan
05-17-2002, 12:03 PM
Wow 31 Like Si-fi and interested in paint ball. Too bad your not a Cali girl.

the JoKeR
05-17-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by dmonahan

Ha! I had to re-read that to notice it was "Cali", not "Call"!:D Not implying anything, I just didn't read it closely and did a double-take!

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Intellivision was a step up from the Fairchild system we had. Does anybody here actually remember that system?? Sweet 2D graphics and controllers that could give you carpal tunnel faster than you'd believe! If I remember correctly, a friend of mine had Intellivision while we were in grade school, but since that's farther back than most who read this have been alive, I'll spare the details.
-----------------------------------

I remember intellivision. Did I just say that?

Nope that was cphilips lei. I checked your profile, you're legal, but barely... LOL

Serious question for TDS now... Are you seriously planning on playing Shatnerball? If so, I'd suggest picking up a paintball magazine or two to get an idea of the game, just to limit any suprises. Maybe someone from your new fan club here might be willing to send you some back issues to look at.

Yup, I'm seriously planning on playing at Shatnerball. Some people gave me internet sites to read and I did pick up a magazine. There's a lot of information. I also looked up the allstar paintball place over here that hawpunch told me about. I just need someone to drag along with me to play with. Although two people who don't know how to play might not be such a good idea. LOL
But yeah, I'm definately gonna play. I'm really looking forward to it.

----------------------------------

Ha! I had to re-read that to notice it was "Cali", not "Call"! Not implying anything, I just didn't read it closely and did a double-take!
----------------------------------

LOL I had to reread the Cali part too.
I've been to Cali, does that count? LOL :D

BTW Load, Pac Man came out in 1981...I guess I can trust that your verging on 30. :p

Muzikman
05-17-2002, 02:55 PM
You guys are worse than me and I'm 25 and single...what do you 30 something’s who are married have to say for yourselves?:)

TransMan
05-17-2002, 03:15 PM
A hairy 16 year old.... How could TDS pass that up?? You'll love it when you hit your 30's, when you can braid your back hair, or when people ask you why you're wearing a sweater in the summer only to find out you're not wearing a shirt!

ok ok im not like an ape or summin i meant i facial hair i gt big chops and log shaggy hair makes me look like im strait out of the 70's the ladies seem to like it so i can complain ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 03:39 PM

ok ok im not like an ape or summin i meant i facial hair i gt big chops and log shaggy hair makes me look like im strait out of the 70's the ladies seem to like it so i can complain ;)

I thought you were gonna post a picture TransMan. Where is it?

You guys are worse than me and I'm 25 and single...what do you 30 something’s who are married have to say for yourselves?

You mean I'm talking to married guys too? LOL

I'm not going to have to worry about you guys coming after me, I'm going to have to worry about everyones wife and mothers. :D

FatMan
05-17-2002, 03:42 PM
Geez TDS, you really stir up the heat around here. Lot more interesting than some of that other drivel (except the part about the hairy buffalo with lamb-chop burns and back braids and stuff).

Seriously, if you're comming to Shatner ball you need to drop by South Carolina to visit cphilip an me (an June an everyone else).

We're safe, I promise. You can ask the co-eds here, they'll tell you I move to slowly to be any real threat!

Heh, heh!

FatMan

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by FatMan
Geez TDS, you really stir up the heat around here. Lot more interesting than some of that other drivel (except the part about the hairy buffalo with lamb-chop burns and back braids and stuff).

Seriously, if you're comming to Shatner ball you need to drop by South Carolina to visit cphilip an me (an June an everyone else).

We're safe, I promise. You can ask the co-eds here, they'll tell you I move to slowly to be any real threat!

Heh, heh!

FatMan

AGD started it. LOL

So, are you saying that the hairy buffalo with lamb-chop burns.... is more interesting than me. I'm not sure, but I think I should be offended. LOL

You guys are going to Shatnerball right? How close is Chicago to SC? I'm coming from Hawaii remember? I know where my check book is but they're aren't very meany zeros after the digits. :D

It would be really kewl to meet everyone in August. I think you guys are great and it'll be a lot of fun. You can show me the hairy buffalo, and I'll show you the hula. :D

TransMan
05-17-2002, 03:53 PM
ill post a pic as soon as i can get one i dont have pics of me laying around i just look in the mirrior when i want to see my self :cool:

FatMan
05-17-2002, 03:54 PM
No, you missed what I said - I said your thread is interesting except the stuff about the guy with the hair. I'd have to reserve my opinion of YOU being interesting until I knew you.

Now me, I HAVE NO hair, so I must be interesting. Being 40+ I'm not sure if I was included in your bit about 30-somethings - and yes I'm married, but she'll never read this - its about paintball.

I've never attached a file before, but I thought I'd try putting a picture of cphilip on here. Here goes, if it doesn't work I'll try something else.

FatMan

TransMan
05-17-2002, 03:55 PM
How close is Chicago to SC? I'm coming from Hawaii remember?
South Carolina is no where near chicago just a little info for ya 2ds

FatMan
05-17-2002, 04:00 PM

South Carolina is no where near chicago just a little info for ya 2ds

Bullfeathers! If you're comming from Hawaii its like right next door! :-)

Seriously it would be a ways off, but the offer still stands!

FatMan

TransMan
05-17-2002, 04:04 PM
im pretty sure shes spending enough money as it is u would hae to go pretty far out of your way t get to SC but hey Kentuckys closer maybe you could stop by here ;) :cool:

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 04:05 PM
No, you missed what I said - I said your thread is interesting except the stuff about the guy with the hair. I'd have to reserve my opinion of YOU being interesting until I knew you.

Now me, I HAVE NO hair, so I must be interesting. Being 40+ I'm not sure if I was included in your bit about 30-somethings - and yes I'm married, but she'll never read this - its about paintball.

I've never attached a file before, but I thought I'd try putting a picture of cphilip on here. Here goes, if it doesn't work I'll try something else.

FatMan

Oh okay, my bad, I read that wrong. I've done that several times in this thread so don't feel bad.

Here's some advice, you never know what your wife looks at on the internet. My boyfriend reads everything I write. He holds his tongue very well but I know he reads it. LOL

So is that what I'm gonna look like? Looks scary, I might be running from myself. LOL Also looks heavy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
ill post a pic as soon as i can get one i dont have pics of me laying around i just look in the mirrior when i want to see my self

Okay, I'm waiting... :p

And thanks for the info. Can you tell I fell asleep in geography class?

TransMan
05-17-2002, 04:09 PM
And thanks for the info. Can you tell I fell asleep in geography class?

yeah that and not living near the east coast prob have sometin to do with it

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 04:10 PM
im pretty sure shes spending enough money as it is u would hae to go pretty far out of your way t get to SC but hey Kentuckys closer maybe you could stop by here ;) :cool:

Kentucky is closer huh? Oh, William Shatner has a house there and a horse ranch. Maybe I will go to KY. LOL You can invite me to dinner so I can meet your mom. I didn't forget you were 16. I do have a 14 year old sister...

Are you going to Shatnerball? Or did you say you couldn't make it?

Thanks for the offer Fatman (sorry just feels like I'm insulting you by calling you that).
A friend and I are thinking of moving to the mainland so I just might take you up on it. :p

FatMan
05-17-2002, 04:11 PM
You're a lot prettier than cphilip (don't let that cutest moderator stuff fool you - he ain't that cute). I think you'll look fine in PB gear. The mask is a little heavy, but you'll get used to it.

He does kindof look like that classic photo of bigfoot. I never noticed that before. And you can't see his pony-tail, but he has one.

Now me, I don't look like that at all!

As far as comming to visit - there ain't nothin' worth seein' in Kentucky - and besides me an cphilip will be happy to drive you back to SC with us, so it won't cost you nuthin'!!!

And as for Becky readin' the internet - I wouldn't post or say anything that I would have a problem with her seeing anyway. She knows me quite well - and like I told you before, I'm harmless! Just ask June (cphilip's wife).

FatMan

FatMan
05-17-2002, 04:14 PM

Thanks for the offer Fatman (sorry just feels like I'm insulting you by calling you that).
A friend and I are thinking of moving to the mainland so I just might take you up on it. :p

Why would I be insulted? :confused: That's my handle - use it! ;)

And like I said, skip Kentucky - it sounds good and all but I'm telling you its not worth it!

FatMan

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 04:19 PM
You're a lot prettier than cphilip (don't let that cutest moderator stuff fool you - he ain't that cute). I think you'll look fine in PB gear. The mask is a little heavy, but you'll get used to it.

He does kindof look like that classic photo of bigfoot. I never noticed that before. And you can't see his pony-tail, but he has one.

Now me, I don't look like that at all!

As far as comming to visit - there ain't nothin' worth seein' in Kentucky - and besides me an cphilip will be happy to drive you back to SC with us, so it won't cost you nuthin'!!!

And as for Becky readin' the internet - I wouldn't post or say anything that I would have a problem with her seeing anyway. She knows me quite well - and like I told you before, I'm harmless! Just ask June (cphilip's wife).

FatMan

Very smart man!!! I welcomed June to the board in the other thread, can't believe cphilip didn't give her a shirt. LOL Did you give your wife a shirt??? I noticed you offered to help him find his honeymoon. LOL Good one!

Are you guys driving to Chicago in August? How long is the drive? Oh yeah, what hotels are near the field, I've never been there before and will be coming by myself so it has to be someplace safe. :D

Muzikman
05-17-2002, 04:25 PM
FatMan

40+ ????? Wow your old...<JK>. Just cause she does not read it, doesn't make it right, right??? You never know, she might find out from a friend of a friend of a friend's son who just happens to play paintball and over hear something at the field, etc...:)

TransMan:
You sound alot like me. Long hair, facial hair in 7th grade, hanging out in bars at 16, etc...

http://pittsburgh-music.com/jbeam/me4.jpg
Now is that not look right out of the 60-70's??? :) Yeah I know, bad pic of me, but that is my "blank" the world look... It's also about 2 years old, I'v cleaned up a little.

Muzikman
05-17-2002, 04:27 PM

Are you guys driving to Chicago in August? How long is the drive? Oh yeah, what hotels are near the field, I've never been there before and will be coming by myself so it has to be someplace safe. :D

Someplace safe??? There is no place safe around these yahoo's:)

TransMan
05-17-2002, 04:27 PM
yeah i think shatners place isnt too far from where i am like 30 miles or so 14 is a little young for me :D besides i got a lady and one is enough for me ;)

TransMan
05-17-2002, 04:30 PM
yeah a lot like me but my hair isnt that long(yet) and i think im a bi larger than u too

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 04:32 PM
Muzikman,

Wow, your hair is longer than mine! Thats kewl.
If there's no place safe then I'm really in trouble. LOL

TransMan, you are a lucky man to be so close to The Man himself. LOL But I'm sure youdon't care much. Your girlfriend is lucky, you're a sweetie! I guess 14 and 16 are far apart in maturaty. But it wouldn't make a big differenc if you were 21 and 23...

TransMan
05-17-2002, 04:35 PM
nah not when u get above 20 it doesnt make to much dif but for now its a lot yeah my girl is lucky ;)

Muzikman
05-17-2002, 04:37 PM
yeah a lot like me but my hair isnt that long(yet) and i think im a bi larger than u too

You probably are, I'm only 5'7" and about 160lbs...

TransMan
05-17-2002, 04:39 PM
yeah im 6'1" bout 220 not real fat but built

Muzikman
05-17-2002, 04:41 PM
Muzikman,

Wow, your hair is longer than mine! Thats kewl.
If there's no place safe then I'm really in trouble. LOL

:) I have had longer hair than most of my girlfriends. It's sad, but I like it. It's back in a ponytail 99% of the time. As a matter of fact, the only time it's not is when I take a shower.

As for a safe place to stay, I do not know Chicago very well, only there once. But I know the field is not in the city, so you should be good as long as you stay near the field.

TransMan
05-17-2002, 05:06 PM
TransMan, you are a lucky man to be so close to The Man himself. LOL But I'm sure youdon't care much.

well lol im kinda ashamed to admit it but im kinda a trekie by birth i suppose you could say. my mom and dad are big in to it and ive seen just about every episode of every series we have boxes full of taped star trek shows and im contantl being forced to read Star Trek the magazie while im taking dump(prob more than u wanted to know hehe)

i wouldnt have known were Shatners place was without asking my mom :D

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 05:26 PM
TransMan, AAHHH HHHAAA! You are a Trekkie!!! Even if it is by birth, that still counts! You're parents are very wise, I think you should listen to everything they say. LOL

Muzikman, thanks for the info. And it's not sad, long hair on guys is kewl.

Muzikman
05-17-2002, 05:33 PM
Muzikman, thanks for the info. And it's not sad, long hair on guys is kewl.

Just made my plane, car, and hotel reservations. I found a Hampton Inn near by so thats where I am staying. It's going to be a long drive back from the city when I decide to go blues club hopping.:)

Load SM5
05-17-2002, 05:41 PM
long hair on guys is kewl.

I agree...

Muzikman
05-17-2002, 05:49 PM
I'm glad you agree, but umm...should you really care? Your a guy!!!:)

The long hair has gotten me all the chicks...it's about the only thing I have going for me...that and my odd sense of humor.

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman
I'm glad you agree, but umm...should you really care? Your a guy!!!:)

The long hair has gotten me all the chicks...it's about the only thing I have going for me...that and my odd sense of humor.

LOL

Load has long hair.

Blues club hopping, that sounds like fun. I listen to a little jazz, but mostly R&B and Hawaiian.

Muzikman
05-17-2002, 06:01 PM
Jazz, Blues, Rock, what ever..it's all good. Not a fan of Rap in anyway, a bit of country is alright.

Hmm...Hawaiian music...I assume this is the music that is played while the women are shaking their butts in the grass skirts and wearing coconut bras?

TransMan
05-17-2002, 06:32 PM
hey 2ds are u gonna weara grass skirt and shake ur butt for us i have no objectins to it and i would have to agree with the long hair thing i get a lot more looks with my hair long well its not relly long but its shaggy

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman
Jazz, Blues, Rock, what ever..it's all good. Not a fan of Rap in anyway, a bit of country is alright.

Hmm...Hawaiian music...I assume this is the music that is played while the women are shaking their butts in the grass skirts and wearing coconut bras?

Yup, that would be a correct assumption. LOL

http://www.hulalamps.com/curtain07.jpg

If you go to mele.com then click on music titles, then on Na Hoku Winners; you can listen to little tidbits.
Cazimero Brothers are good. :p

TransMan
05-17-2002, 07:25 PM
i like the grass skirt ladies there nice

TooDamnSweet
05-17-2002, 08:16 PM
hey 2ds are u gonna weara grass skirt and shake ur butt for us i have no objectins to it and i would have to agree with the long hair thing i get a lot more looks with my hair long well its not relly long but its shaggy

Shake my butt. You guys have put hula in a whole new light. Have you noticed the hands moving???

Load SM5
05-17-2002, 09:05 PM
They have hands? Never noticed....

WARPED1
05-17-2002, 09:11 PM
LMBO Load

TransMan
05-18-2002, 08:42 AM
yeah seriously hands? i never got past their butts

TooDamnSweet
05-18-2002, 01:47 PM
Men...

WARPED1
05-18-2002, 01:50 PM
HEY!TDS we can't help it if Hawaii women are extremely hott!:D

TooDamnSweet
05-18-2002, 02:01 PM
Well, I guess I can't hold THAT against you LOL

Are you guys trying to brain wash me? :D

WARPED1
05-18-2002, 02:08 PM
Most of them are trying to assimilate you,since I'm not going,I guess I'm trying to brainwash you.::EVIL LAUGH::MUAHHAHAHAHA!

TooDamnSweet
05-18-2002, 02:15 PM
Men...

Actually, I couldn't think of a smart comeback, but the dramatic, Men.... always works good. LOL

Why aren't you going?

WARPED1
05-18-2002, 02:17 PM
I'm in the process of getting my field and store open,so money is tight.Plus I don't even shoot a mag anymore!

TooDamnSweet
05-18-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
I'm in the process of getting my field and store open,so money is tight.Plus I don't even shoot a mag anymore!

That's right, your store in FL. I remembered that right after I clicked submit then I got booted and had to restart my computer. So, if you don't shoot a mag, what do you shoot?

WARPED1
05-18-2002, 03:30 PM
I am currently shooting a Tribal,the company thar made them went out of business,but you can still get them serviced at either www.airsoldier.com or www.fearfactorypb.comfear factory is re releasing the tribal under a new name,the Virus.

evil grin n
05-18-2002, 06:47 PM
i just have to say that yall remind me of a bunch of fifth graders in a chat room trying to hook up with tenee bopper girls at school. yall are a sorry bunch of loosers that you see on jerry springer who get married through AOL Quick-e-marriage-express. a pitiful crowd of even more desperate flirts. HMMM....dont mind if i join yall in the house-of-mid-life-crisis-bald-men. ha ha ha ha im just jokin

by the way 2DS, yall wear panties under them grass skirts?

I wish i was some knock-out hawwian which men through there 1000$$ rigs at in hopes of getting a hug.

now that iv completely destroyed my AO reputation (o well) on my first post, i think il go in the bathroom and cry into a balled up towel and chew crayons.

evil grin n
05-18-2002, 07:01 PM
he he

WARPED1
05-18-2002, 07:04 PM
I took all that in jest,I hope the rest of AO does too.

TooDamnSweet
05-18-2002, 07:11 PM
oooo fresh blood. LOL

Welcome to the board. Lucky me, you posted on this thread first!!:D How special am I? Not very, I know I just wanted to say it...

Yes we wear panties under the skirts, thanks for asking, inquiring minds wanted to know. LOL

Hey, I chew crayons too, whats your favorite color?? :p

TooDamnSweet
05-18-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
I took all that in jest,I hope the rest of AO does too.

Yeah, I stayed away from the top portion of the post. But I'm sure it was a joke.

evil grin n
05-19-2002, 09:18 AM
sorry, im 14 so im excused for being an *******... which is rationalized by step dad as "those damn peckerhead teenagers"

it was saturday night and i did 1/4 ounce of jamaican red hair. sometimes it just brings out the best in people:p

AssassN
05-19-2002, 09:33 AM
Congrats u've gotten way ahead of my posts.:(

Jonno06
05-19-2002, 09:46 AM
i really doubt you can catch up to my post count,not like it matters...:rolleyes:

also,what is this.."jamaican red hair",you speak of?:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

spazzed
05-19-2002, 09:53 AM
Hmmmm... nothing like 14yr olds sippin' the booze. Lemme give you some advice grasshopper. Stop now, or you're gonna be quite screwed later on. Trust me, I've seen it happen.

TransMan
05-19-2002, 10:10 AM
lol 14 years old when he has a little bit to drink the whole world gets to know because hes so proud of himself lol i remember those day but i think it was when i was 11

Jonno06
05-19-2002, 10:22 AM
ill be 16 in a week or so,does that mean i can drink and act cool?>

TransMan
05-19-2002, 10:25 AM
only if your as cool as me which i doubt it :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

TooDamnSweet
05-19-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by AssassN
Congrats u've gotten way ahead of my posts.:(

Actually you were right about the content of the posts.
Although I'd prefer to say mine are shorter, rather than without thought. :D

Jonno06 i really doubt you can catch up to my post count,not like it matters...

I HIGHLY doubt I'll catch up too. But if I do can I have a prize. LOL

Are you guys aware that the drinking age is 21? ;)

evil grin n
05-19-2002, 05:16 PM
jamaican red hair = premium weed

TransMan
05-19-2002, 06:25 PM
well come to think of it thats right i have heard of that just havent seen much of it around here

TooDamnSweet
05-19-2002, 07:24 PM
Premium weed? And here I was thinking it was a drink.

Todays youth....

spazzed
05-19-2002, 07:42 PM
Those Damn youngin's!!

TransMan
05-19-2002, 08:01 PM
oh no have we run out of topics to talk about we are resorting to talking about Bud hmmmaybe we should talk about 2ds butt some more :D maybe even get a pic of it:confused:

spazzed
05-19-2002, 09:09 PM
Hmmm... I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before 2ds breaks out hte wet noodle & smacks the youngin's around.

So, how bout them pic's? :D :D :rolleyes: :eek:

TooDamnSweet
05-19-2002, 09:15 PM
You guys were talking about my butt? When was that? I missed it. Are you guys talking about me in private??? LOL

Sorry, no pictures of my butt are going to be posted on this site. This is a paintball site. If you want to see pictures of my butt you'll have to go to http://www.hawaiisnews.com Let me know what you think...

spazzed
05-19-2002, 09:21 PM
Hey!! That's not really a site!! Hmph!:cool: :p

TransMan
05-19-2002, 09:27 PM
i thinki was the only one talking about your butt when i asked if u were going to put one of those grass skirts on and shake your butt and that fake site thang wasnt funny u got my hopes all up now im crying :(

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 01:07 AM
Hey!! That's not really a site!! Hmph!

------------------------------------------------------------

i thinki was the only one talking about your butt when i asked if u were going to put one of those grass skirts on and shake your butt and that fake site thang wasnt funny u got my hopes all up now im crying

LMBO!!! You did not REALLY click on the link did you? Okay, I edited it and put in a link that will actually take you somewhere. LOL Let me know if you find my butt anywhere on there. LOL

Timmee
05-20-2002, 01:58 AM
Hey, 2DS, do you ever go into the chat room? Just curious. :cool:

TooDamnSweet
05-20-2002, 01:59 AM
No, I didn't know there was a chat room.
Is that your polite way of saying I talk too much? LOL

Timmee
05-20-2002, 04:18 AM
No, I didn't know there was a chat room.
Is that your polite way of saying I talk too much? LOL

Nope, it was an invitation. :D