PDA

View Full Version : 68 Classic Mag Upgrades

Phantom_Mag
05-14-2002, 04:01 PM
I was just wondering what some good upgrades for a MAG would be. Like many people I dont want to mess with what works but I want some opinions on what I could do. Thnx for the info. (Oh yeah I run co2 so no retro valves for me)

rjvemt1
05-14-2002, 04:44 PM
dont blow your money on any of those right now allthough a power tube spacer set may come in handy when you get a little more experience working on your mag;) the first upgrade you needis n2. for about 70$ you can get a fixed output crossfire n2 tank that will screw into your asa (or bottom line) this will open up several doors for you; retro valve, intella-frame, e-frame, warp feed. but you need to start with that n2 tank, good luck :D

xmetal2001
05-15-2002, 09:28 PM
Pretty much all aftermarket parts for the mag will either keep performance the same, or in some cases hurt it. The valve is designed to be the best it can be stock. N2 is a must. Concentrate on getting that and you'll see significant performance increases

Phantom_Mag
05-15-2002, 09:36 PM
Will i have to get the new piston for my mag when i go to n2 or will it work. I know I have one of the newer models so it should be ok right?

rjvemt1
05-16-2002, 10:51 AM
you dont need to replace anything for n2the on-off valve (piston) is modified when a hyperframe is put on the gun.