PDA

View Full Version : My Warp Feed Tube is Too Small

spector
05-14-2002, 05:49 PM
Well I bought a Warp Feed used and the tube it came with was cut in half, it was the right size and fit nice and snug. I ordered a new one from AGD and the tube is too small.

It seems kind of outrageous that the tube I ordered derectly from the company doesn't fit the holes right. I have to wrap it in rubber abe to get it to be snug. It sucks though because every time I go to empty the paint from the tube I have to put more rubber tape on.

Whats the scoop on this? I payed 11 dollars for 23 in (supposed to be 24 - the 11 in isn't going to cut it if this tube ever breaks). This is just black tubing, looks like automotive stuff. What can I do to get the right size?

Thanks

Potatoboy
05-14-2002, 06:35 PM
Let me guess, your old stuff was grey, and this stuff is black.

The black stuff requires three orings on each end. AGD ships these with all new warps as they can't get the old hose anymore.

Since you didn't ask for the orings they probably assumed you had them.

If you had the old hose you wouldn't have though.
Just get the orings and all will be right in the world.

spector
05-14-2002, 07:14 PM
Ah thats it. I guess I could just take standard orings or even stretch out bottle orings if I had too.

Thanks

virus
05-14-2002, 07:47 PM
well as orings are cheap.....

goto your local hardware/plumbing shop with hose in hand..... tell then you need orings.....

also bring the adapters that the hose fits into with you also... with that... you should be all set and have spent under a buck.... unless they rape ya for them then it could be around 2 bucks....