PDA

View Full Version : Go Celtics

Cha0tic
05-14-2002, 07:10 PM
ok, i posted about the patriots a few weeks before they won the superbowl. now i speak of the celtics and their trip to the finals. they have been doing an amazing job. i think it will be the celtics vs. the lakers in the finals. should be very fun. i like how the celtics play, and the lakers' style just stinks in my opinion. ...lets just give the ball to the biggest guy n the league, have him elbow someone in the face and make the basket.....go shaq....:(

celtics fans post here....lakers fans....go somewhere else :)

paintballrulzs
05-14-2002, 07:29 PM
YEP. great to live in new england. I woulda loved to see the bruins do better. O ya red sox are kicking some A$$ TOO. STUPID YANKEES

Timmee
05-14-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Cha0tic
ok, i posted about the patriots a few weeks before they won the superbowl. now i speak of the celtics and their trip to the finals. they have been doing an amazing job. i think it will be the celtics vs. the lakers in the finals. should be very fun. i like how the celtics play, and the lakers' style just stinks in my opinion. ...lets just give the ball to the biggest guy n the league, have him elbow someone in the face and make the basket.....go shaq....:(

celtics fans post here....lakers fans....go somewhere else :)

That would be an awesome end to the end of the season. Go Celtics!

Timmee
05-14-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by paintballrulzs
YEP. great to live in new england. I woulda loved to see the bruins do better. O ya red sox are kicking some A$$ TOO. STUPID YANKEES

The Red Sox have been in this situation before, and they always seem to backslide when it counts. Besides, I've been a Yankees fan ever since I was old enough to say Yankees (approximately 24 years).