PDA

View Full Version : help, my mag dye2x trigger has no saftey

pete-is-god17
05-14-2002, 09:01 PM
what do i do, can i take my old one off my stock frame and install it to my Dye 2x?

email or pm me cuz i may not check this post

Bartleby
05-15-2002, 12:18 PM
why don't you give that a shot? see how it goes and let us know what happens. but, you don't really need a saftey anyways so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

JEDI
05-15-2002, 02:00 PM
My friend did that same conversion. The stock safety worked on his dye 2x frame.
In my opinion safeties are a must. AGD puts them on their guns along with the rest of the paintball world for a reason. Try working as a ref with a group of kids accidently shooting barrel plugs past your face and then tell me a safety isn't needed. Or ask electro users how many times they've accidently pulled their 1/2 millimeter trigger in the dead box

pete-is-god17
05-15-2002, 07:43 PM
how do i get my old one off the old frame?

i dont see any screws that can disconnect it...

and i didnt say that safters aren't needed... thats why i created this post, to put one on my new trigger

Omicron
05-16-2002, 06:29 AM
PM Tunaman, he's really good with Dye frames. Oh and for now you can just twist the PF plug so no paint will feed (if you have a powerfeed).

SqueegeeKid
05-16-2002, 11:53 AM
I bought a used mag that had the safety (and the trigger guard) removed from my Benchy frame. I was always scared s***less that i'd take someones eye out!
I'd turn the powerfeed plug around so it wouldn't feed paint, but i've scared some people in the past with dry fires. My Warp added a new problem when trying to turn that plug around. I've cut up a few balls, should be able to turn it off.

A safety IS a must though. I've been nailed a few times with unsafetied guns. I went out and bought an i-frame. Problem solved.