PDA

View Full Version : First time playing in about 4 months.

~WarpedRT~
05-14-2002, 09:03 PM
My friends decided to ask me to play with them on Sunday, and only after seeing that I had enough money, I said I could play, and I had a great time. I was wondering if it takes anyone else a game or two to get back into the game? I played in Taneytown Marylands fields (can't recall the name)and they have set up several new fields. Anyone within the area should go and check it out. The new JT air field is quite big, and the Diablo sup air is small enough to be fast and painful, but alot of fun as well. They rent Impulses too.
My RT treated me good, not breaking any except when I ran into a bit of trouble on the JT field in a 10 on 10 game. Normally, I am a hardcore front player but I decided to stay in the back and unload for a while. When I went to shoot, all I got was a nasty hissing noise. I pulled out the barrel (thank God for the quarter turn barrel)and there were about 6 balls jammed in there, all oozing with paint. My breech looked like I had just poured paint into it. After cleaning this all up mid-game, it functioned fine. My team mate was coving me the whole time saying "You might as well call yourself out, you wont get it working." He shoots a glorified cocker, which has nothing more on it than a hinge frame, and a Boomstick.

Well, chock up 5 elimintaions that game for me and AGD. after he told me that, I then proceeded to move up to the 50, and began picking people off like it was no ones business, and then shot out the last guy.

But, back to the point, play at Taneytown Marylands fields, and don't wait 4 months to play! I have regained a new love for my gun, and the sport.

TransMan
05-14-2002, 09:49 PM
umm i am never actually "IN" the game i wonder around aimlessly shooting my gun randomly until someone on my own team decides im not worth the risk and shoots me

Yudanja
05-15-2002, 08:47 AM
HAHA Transman, too funny.

2 years off....about 6 games to "get back" into it. Kinda intimidating shooting a 7 year old gun at people with top dollar electros, thank God it was a mag I was shooting. Kept up nicely =)