PDA

View Full Version : question/suggestion

Schnitzel
05-14-2002, 10:16 PM
i read an article that tom replied to about the new z-grip, and i know he said it would be long way off, so dont flame me for asking.

about the iZ-grip: any plans to make a blade trigger for it? or chrome/annodize? and the dye stickies: choice of color?

TransMan
05-14-2002, 10:47 PM
i think toms the only one who knows and im pretty sure more peopel that you have asked that same question

Schnitzel
05-14-2002, 10:49 PM
i guess i wasnt totally clear...my whole post was supposed to be about the iZ-grip. oops

Schnitzel
05-15-2002, 12:26 AM
oops. didnt mean to do that

Schnitzel
05-15-2002, 12:35 AM
therrre we go

Croix71
05-15-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Schnitzel
about the iZ-grip: any plans to make a blade trigger for it? or chrome/annodize? and the dye stickies: choice of color?

blade trigger: don't think this was ever mentioned by Tom. For a blade trigger I guess you'll have to get a custome one made.

chrome/anodize: he mentioned he'd have a chrome Z (nothing was mentioned as to it being nickel plated or chrome plated). I don't remember anythinb mentioned about annodizing.

dye stickies: yes they will be able to accomodate dye stickies but no mention if there will be a choice of color. I figure it will be like the I-Frame. Plain black and it's up to you get a different color.