PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on the Hyperframe

vlhockey22
05-14-2002, 10:31 PM
What do you guys think about the Hyperframe. I am considering getting one. Le me kno if you guys have had any problems with installation also, because I read the review on warpig and that thing with the sear chipping away at the bolt kinda scared me away from it a little.
Thanks,
Vin

Miscue
05-14-2002, 10:33 PM
Works pretty good, I was happy with mine. Sear munching resolved with longer on/off pin... not common to begin with.

Recommend to sell current equip and get EMag or RTP instead. Also recommend Retro Valve over the HF.

beam
05-14-2002, 10:48 PM
I second that the Hyperframe works pretty good. I bought mine used, sent it in to Centerflag with my mag, and it came back with longer on/off pin and a new longnose bolt (the sear was eating my old bolt). I haven't had any problems with bolt wear since.

I'd have to disagree with miscue about getting a retro before a hyperframe. Especially if N2 is hard to come by in your area. The standard A.I.R valve can do 13bps no problem.

Doobie
05-15-2002, 08:19 AM
Love it!! Try doing a search for this topic as it has been discussed many times. I have never had a problem with mine in the year and a half i have had it. This frame with a HALO is an awsome combo!