PDA

View Full Version : Benchey opinion

puckmaster
05-14-2002, 11:42 PM
What do you guys think of bencheys 2x trigger frames. i've heard they have a lot of travel on them. is there a way to fix that?
Thanx,
Peter

FrAuStY
05-14-2002, 11:53 PM
I'd wipe my backside with one before I'd use it. They are manufactured way out of tolerance and yes they are very sloppy. You have slop on all four sides of trigger. Your best bet is save the money and go with the intelliframe. If you've never heard of one.. search the forum and you'll see why.

puckmaster
05-14-2002, 11:58 PM
I've heard of the Intelliframe. what other types of 2x trigger frames would you recommend?

SqueegeeKid
05-16-2002, 12:07 PM
I just put an i-frame on my Mag to replace my old Benchy.
Stay away from Benchys!!! They're garbage!!!

The Benchy i have had a shim put in to lessen the side-to-side play in the trigger. Not a hard job to do. Also, the single trigger guard was hacked off and a double trigger was put in. Part of the old guard was used as a trigger stop. But it was still sloppy as hell. Buy an intellifame and you wont be dissapointed.

If you get a Dye, you have to pay extra for stuff like the trigger, grips, safety (if they even sell them.) By the time you paid for all that, you've pretty much spent enough to get an iframe.

Thrash
05-20-2002, 07:44 PM
There's not much slack at all on the benchys. The dye's are way too expensive. I think agd could have gone a little cheaper on the i-frames. The benchy has a light trigger pull but it's pretty long but you can shoot fast with it. I like mine very much.