PDA

View Full Version : Blemished bodies!?!?!?!?!?

TheBigRaguPB4L
05-15-2002, 02:11 AM
I recently got a warp feed and purchesed a blemeshed hopper right body from the store. Now they were selling these because they had cosmetic defects in the bodies for a lowered price. When i recieved my body, the only blemish that i could find was the "BLEM" printed on the bottom. Not that i'm complaining, but i couldnt' find anything wrong with it. Anyone else get one and notice the same thing or am i just a lucky soul? Either way, AGD is the company for me.

Another thing, i would definitely pick one of these up if you haven't already. I just might buy a second one just for the heck of it.

FooTemps
05-15-2002, 02:17 AM
Maybe they noticed a VERY VERY VERY small blemish that perfectionist freaks like me would disapprove of so they put it in the blemish pile...

BlackVCG
05-15-2002, 02:17 AM
Mine had a spot the size of a pencil tip that was gray (black mainbody) and a very small surface dent. Couldn't notice it unless you were looking for it and the dent was completely coated with black. Had to have been a dent it got before it was coated. Overall, my mainbody could have passed as a new mainbody on a gun.

Tunaman
05-15-2002, 05:20 AM
I just received my 3 Polished Mini Bodies...one is nicer than the next! I am a happy camper:D :D

wyn1370
05-15-2002, 07:18 AM
I couldn't find anthing wrong with mine. Even if it did have a small imperfection, it would still look 10 times better than my 8 year old body and now I can warp it.

cphilip
05-15-2002, 08:15 AM
Maybe someone accidently stamped that "Blem" on them and therefore they were now "blemished"...

Nice snag you guys.

MagDog68
05-15-2002, 09:52 AM
I recieved three polished Mini bodies yesterday and they are all fine except for the word "BLEM" on the bottom. Hell, I bought 3 for the price of 1, so I wouldn't care of they said "Spyders Rule" on the bottom.

~Fred

Bartleby
05-15-2002, 11:44 AM
i just ordered a black minimag body five minutes ago. i'll be polishing it and havin' some fun in a few days. Actually, when you consider the fact that i'm only 15 minutes from the factory, maybe i should have put mine on hold and just run on over there to pick it up. then i could be doing this tonight!

Erick
05-15-2002, 01:20 PM
mine is perfect nothing is wrong with mine.

tjussery
05-21-2002, 08:43 AM
Anyone have an e-mag/rt-pro warp left body for sale?:rolleyes:

wyn1370
05-21-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by tjussery
Anyone have an e-mag/rt-pro warp left body for sale?:rolleyes:
try the classified section

Zygote
05-21-2002, 02:31 PM
The only thing that looks even remotely blemished about my polished mag body is what looks like a cigarette burn inside the powerfeed. Maybe these bodies were experimental bongs that didn't work out.