PDA

View Full Version : Team Ao Socal>>>>Heads Up<<<<

Bonx0007
05-15-2002, 01:55 PM
It has come to my attention that poeple have many things going on right now and that it is difficult to make time to play on the weekends. Because of this we are having troubles filling a roster. To let you all know, We are not going to be competeing in the tourny this coming June 2nd. We are not there yet. I am going to be very busy due to graduation and finals and such in the next few weeks so I am not going to schedule our next practice till June 9th. I may schedule a get together (not a practice) probably pretty last minute some time in the last week of May. Just to keep me from going mad from withrawls and to test out my Emag whenever it gets here.;)
Anyway, the practice info is as follows:

Where: Jungle Island Paintball Park
When: June 9th Sunday at 9:00am
I hope to see you all there. Let me know what you guys are thinking.

Gohmz
05-15-2002, 02:24 PM
Sorry to hear you feel that way. I'm 100% for just about anything. As for the 9th I am going to have to play before then, I'm already going through withdrawls.
"My Spyder needs to feed":D

See Ya!!

Bonx0007
05-15-2002, 02:44 PM
Sorry I would love to get out there and play earlier but I just ahve too many things happeneing. Maybe the end of next week or something.LMk

Bonx0007
05-15-2002, 02:50 PM
Or you guys can go ahead and schedule a practice for the 26th and I wont be able to go as of now. If something changes I wll let you know.

RoadDawg
05-15-2002, 06:42 PM
I was in the same boat Rogue. Not played a decent game until last saturday for 5 freakin months. Now that I have a job I shall be stepping out of the shadows.

Bonx0007
05-15-2002, 06:53 PM
So we will see you guys at Jungle Island?

RogueFactor, hows my rig coming.;)

Road Dawg, I am glad to hear you had a good time practice.In fact I am happy you all did. If you guys(all of you) can show up on a regular basis along with Dave, Bob, John and I we might have something serious going on. That would be awesome and we could start doing the tourny thing with confidence.

As of right now the team is probably gonna be Team Osiris LMK what you dudes think.

RoadDawg
05-15-2002, 09:31 PM
Hey guys. Would it be cool if some guys from the Kingmanusa forum come out to play sometime?

HungSolo
05-15-2002, 09:58 PM
Hey,
I can try to make it on the 9th. When it gets closer, will one of you guys give me a cell # (or some better way of meeting you) so that I don't wander around all day (clueless)? I was at tombstone last saturday but never saw the white blazer or anyone wearing all green JT stuff with a warp. If I had a better way of finding you guys I would've played with instead of solo walkon... If the Rogue is gonna be there I will just look for him or his truck.
(finally got a black minibody Shawn!)

HungSolo
05-15-2002, 10:00 PM
BTW Shawn, LMK if you ever get a smoke/black AGD warp. I am interested.

staklikdat
05-16-2002, 12:30 AM
whats up guys

sorry i couldnt make it last practice. hey if anyone out there really wants to have fun, kingman john and i are planning to play a night game at jungle on saturday night. its the funnest thing. imagine this, 25 on 25 at night, with one light, and you cant see much, and people running all around and you dont know whos on your team or not. its a real duck shoot. its a lot funner than it sounds. btw, free pizza too. those day games are just too darn hot for me. i know the laker game is on saturday, be if we go, it'll be right after the laker game. and they start playing at 7.

I'll play sunday too, any day, any time.

Bob, i'll have to let you know when i'm going to send the money for the jerseys, im kinda broke right now.

clanger
05-16-2002, 12:47 AM
I'll probably get out to play since most people are gonna make it. I haven't had a job and been swimming on the team at my college so didn't have time to get one. Now that its over i'll come hit up a couple games with you guys at Jungle Island.

Chris

HungSolo
05-16-2002, 04:20 AM
No wonder I didn't see you guys.... :rolleyes: I didn't get off work until 9, and didn't get there until 10. If I had known that you would've been there, I would have just called you (I still have your cell # from when I got that retrovalve...).
BTW, there are a couple of guys on another forum looking for retrovalves; there's the one I sent you the email about, and another I saw on the forums there (maybe the same guy? Different names but similar posts). I probably can't make it this sunday, but I'll let you know...

toymyster
05-16-2002, 12:05 PM
June 9th it is!!! I'll be itching to play by then, so everyone be ready to play hard!!! Dave and John, I still need jersey info and $$ from you guys!!! I think I have john's info!! Anyway, I'll see everyone on the 9th!!! Also, if everyone can pm me their name, address, phone#, I can get a roster together for us!!!
Later!!!

toymyster
05-16-2002, 03:02 PM
FYI folks, It's very important for everyone to get to our Jungle Island practices, that is where we do our drills and practice our communication, also we can skirimish against eachother and get used to eachother's game!!! Everyone needs to show up!!
Later

Bonx0007
05-16-2002, 09:02 PM
I agree with Bob.

Lets all take a vote on Team Osiris Yeah or Ney if Ney please have an alternate to substitute it for. At this point I just want to be called something. i guess it really doesn't matter but lets get it out of the way.So post your vote.
I am for it.
peace

Minimag4me
05-16-2002, 10:23 PM
ill try to be there, it was fun playing with you guys

gibby
05-17-2002, 01:36 AM
I will definitely try to be there as well! I believe Bad_Knees might also join us too so let's give him a warm warp welcome and show him why HE needs to buy one too! ;)

staklikdat
05-17-2002, 02:42 AM
hey guys,

i have more bad news. June is graduation month, which includes mine, im booked on sundays until june 23. But dont worry, im still a dyehard paintball player. the only time i have is saturday nites to play.

now for the good news, the warp doesnt work with my cocker. no matter how high i adjust the sensitivity, theres not enough vibration to activate it. im not sure if its my gun, or if its just broken. ive decided that im not going to use it. so if any one of you guys wants one, i willing to sell it real cheap. its a clear PTP warp.

bob, i have to hold off on the jerseys for about 2 weeks.

Gohmz
05-17-2002, 10:20 AM
Yea on Osiris! Bob, money will be in your hand in about 1 1/2 weeks cool? Hope to play with you all soon.

Bonx0007
05-17-2002, 12:01 PM
Hey John can you do me a favor....can you check the price for a classic AMG I want to get it for my cousins birthday. Once he gets his own equipment he will probably come out with me. Thank you very much. I owe you one. Go ahead and e-mail me the response. probably a bad idea to post it. THanks

Bad_Knees
05-17-2002, 12:31 PM
I should be good for the ninth! See you guys there!

Bonx0007
05-17-2002, 12:38 PM
I am happy to see everyone returning for another large practice. We will get tons of games in. We will actually play(I always get discouraged when I play at SC Village due to the limited amount of games that we get). Hey can someone make sure that there are no tournies at jungle that day. THat would be bad if there was one. This increased attendance is very promising and I hope it continues so that we can all start winning some big prizes from these tournies. Cheers!!!!

Bob I am in the process in fuguring out the whole shattner ball thing. I was wondering if you could book the flight and hotel room(Red Roof Inn) for both of us and I can directly just pay you. I will go but its is going to be a struggle. Thanks Bro.

HungSolo
05-17-2002, 07:33 PM
Hey, I know I am not on the team, but I was just thinking that Magnum Force would be a cool name for a team of AO'ers. (nothing against Osiris, of course). Hopefully I'll see you on the field one of these days.

Bonx0007
05-17-2002, 10:20 PM
right on dude keep the ideas flowing

toymyster
05-18-2002, 02:56 AM
No problem Bonx!! Could you give me a location on the hotel please (City, Address...)??? And Solo my friend, team Magnum Force already exists!!! I've seen the name on a few occasions!!!

Bonx0007
05-18-2002, 12:11 PM
Roguefactor suggested Team Full Tilt when I was picking my EMAG up from him. oooweee. LOOK!:D :D :DJohn your unicorn just got a longer horn!lol

gibby
05-18-2002, 01:56 PM
Oh damn! Nice!! Finally got it eh Mark? Congrats man! Let me know how you like it! :)

Bonx0007
05-18-2002, 03:41 PM
Well I tested out all the modes while dry firing. they are amazing. It was fun shooting three round bursts like robocop lol. I also tested it with paint. Before I did this I grinded the bolt a little because the edge felt like a knife. The results: I shot it with my twelve volt revy at a reasonably slow rate and had no problems. when I ripped on the trigger it didn't chop until I got close to the end of the hopper because the stack was shorter and it could not hold the blowback down. then after i cleaned it all out I took the hopper out to test the blowback. This was crazy. I stacked balls in the feed tube to the top and when I fired it the top three balls bounced out of the feed tube high enough in the air to clear my head. That was scary but I am hoping the lvl 10 comes out soon so I can buy it and put it on this. That was my original plan. eventually when the extreme comes out I will have it upgraded to that. Now all I need is some more warp hose and a 90* adapter. I also need a link cable so I can hook my warp up to it.

markskee
05-20-2002, 10:22 AM
I will be at SC Village along with a few outher people so if anyone wants to come out and play this comming weekend you should meet me in the big dirt parking lot up top by the tourney feilds. Around 8am. I have a little blue honda and I shoot a red Dye Cocker. See Ya there!

Bonx0007
05-20-2002, 10:34 AM
I cant wait till finals are over! I have to write a term paper and study. I would so be there otherwise.

:(

HungSolo
05-20-2002, 11:12 AM
Any of you guys know someone who would be interested in a <6mo old minimag? It's got all 4 stars, grey PF/HR, matching SN, gas thru grip, on/off drop, and a couple of barrels. I wanna sell it because I don't need 2 minimags!

RoadDawg
05-20-2002, 11:17 AM
How much you gonna sell it for... I have some friends that like the looks of a mini. They are gonna wait til I convert my Micro to a mini before they buy anything though. Just curious on how much though. PM me with the details.

Bonx0007
05-22-2002, 01:30 PM
up

Keep in touch.

staklikdat
05-23-2002, 09:02 PM
whats up guys,

im probably not going to do the PJ's uniform thing anymore. I talked to the owner of PJ's the other day and we worked out a deal through general joes (employees) to get fully outfitted and customized at probably no charge. Im going to talk to PJ's again next week, and If and only if I could get joes approval, we may have a chance to get our whole team outfitted as well. Wish me luck, cuz i need wheel and deal on this one. no promises on this one though. see you all on the field soon.

Bonx0007
05-23-2002, 09:51 PM
---Outstretching the hand of power---

I will empower you with the skills of wheeling and dealing.

GOOD LUCK!!!!FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GOOD LUCK!!!!

That would be awesome!!!

Go Dave!!!!

toymyster
05-25-2002, 04:11 AM
Cant beat free!!! Go for ir dave!!! And in other good news: My friend just set up a wholesale account with Extreme Enterprises, the makers of paint and all the System X stuff!!! Our practice paint we can get through him for about $25-$30 a case, of course, the more we get the cheaper the paint will be!!! I think the paint is Point Blank, or equivilant!! These are not seconds either!!! Anyway, let me know at least a week before the next practice, and I'll see how many cases I'm picking up!!

Bonx0007
05-25-2002, 09:40 AM
I want two cases!!! Emag time!!! You guys are awesome!!!

RoadDawg
05-27-2002, 04:12 PM
Now that I have my mini body, SP Venturi barrel and about to get my body rail I'm down to play. Me and my girl might show up then.

toymyster
05-28-2002, 05:15 PM
I'll need everyone who needs paint to let me know by this Friday so I can put the order in!!! Also, a few friends and I are playing at the jungle this Friday night. Everyone is welcome to come on down and play!!!
Later

RoadDawg
05-28-2002, 08:34 PM
Would you hook me up with a case?

Bonx0007
05-28-2002, 09:18 PM
Bob I might have to go there friday. Night games seem weird to me but it sounds fun. What time will you be there I will show you my new toy:D I will need the info. I will also need the info about chicago soon. I have one more final to go and then I am free!!!!!:D :D :D

gibby
05-28-2002, 11:08 PM
Night game eh? Tell me what time you plan on playing and how long are they open till. Also, can we still get the special SoCal AO price? If so, I might just make a trip out there after work! Let me know, I think it would be fun!

RoadDawg
05-29-2002, 10:30 PM
I used to play night games all the time up in SLC. It was a rush but I think I'll pass on this time. I'll see you guys on the 9th though.

Minimag4me
05-29-2002, 10:46 PM
i probably wont be making it to this practice due to work. ill try though

Bonx0007
05-30-2002, 09:12 PM
Well bob I probably will not be there tomorrow because I get off work at 6 and if they close at 10:30 and it takes me a hour and a half(probably longer) to get there then it is probably not worth it. maybe I will just go to XPARK or something.:( That place is too far for night games for me. I really wanted to go to. I guess I will just have to go to the bar and watch the game.;)

gibby
05-31-2002, 12:26 AM
UGH!! THE GAME!! Man, they better tie it up tomorrow night! If they want to prove they are a championship team, they better play through the tough calls, make their shots, and just play harder!!

WHO GOT A LITTLE LAKER LOVE?!?! :)

Bad_Knees
05-31-2002, 12:32 AM
Sorry I won't be able to be there tomorrow but I will be there on the 9th!!!

I need to find a place to get some dinner and watch the game ;)

Bonx0007
05-31-2002, 09:38 AM
Go Lakers!!!

RoadDawg
05-31-2002, 11:50 AM
Screw basketball... I'll be watching hockey. Red Wings vs Avalanche Game 7. This will tell who goes to the Stanley Cup finals to play Carolina. Go Wings.

Bonx0007
05-31-2002, 02:51 PM
Hey guys I am going to be playing at XPARK on Sunday I plan on being there sometime around 11:00-12:00 and playing until the afternoon. It will be a one case day. I will be in our normal spot in the viewing area. Come out if you can and we will have some fun. I plan on testing out my emag w/ warp. it works real well in the backyard, but I want to use it already I am just starring at it and it needs to shoot some of the members of the blimp squad.
Anyway hope to see someone there. Peace!

Bonx0007
05-31-2002, 02:53 PM
BTW bob how are those uniforms coming?

gibby
05-31-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Bonx0007
Go Lakers!!!

OMG!! LAKERS GOT SO LUCKY TONIGHT!! I DON'T THINK I CAN WATCH ANOTHER GAME LIKE THE LAST 3!!! BUT SHAQ WAS THE MAN!!

HungSolo
06-01-2002, 12:10 AM
I now have an ulcer.

Bad_Knees
06-01-2002, 04:15 AM
Sorry to say but this will not be any easier....you got a one hungry team and another hanging on. The Lakers were not able to pull away from the Kings....I thought the Lakers were going to pull the Kings hearts out but it looks like they may have their work cut out for them! I hope we have a great game 7!

GO NETS!:D

gibby
06-01-2002, 10:09 AM
One of the only reasons why the Lakers are still in the game is because Shaq did everything right last night. From making his shots, free throws, getting the other team's big men in foul trouble, he had is "A game" going on and then some! However, the only way I can see them winning the next game is if everyone plays hard. It's good that Kobe could make the clutch shots when it counted, but his outside game is still iffy. I still feel he has to improve drastically if they plan on ever pulling ahead and creating a nice comfortable lead. Their defense last night was a little bit better but it ressembled something you'd see at the local park. There were many times their defense broke down but by dumb luck, the Kings turned it over. Fish had nothing on Bibby. Heck, no one did! I think he's definitely the factor in breaking down the Laker defense which created open jump shots or easy baskets down low.

I hate to say it, but as much as I love the Lakers, if Shaq is the only one doing it for them in game 7, they're going down. I guess we'll see who wants it more huh?

gibby
06-04-2002, 06:35 PM
I haven't heard much from this thread in a while. Are we still good to go for the 9th?

RoadDawg
06-04-2002, 06:40 PM
I'll be there.

Now it is time to watch the Stanley Cup finals.

Bonx0007
06-04-2002, 06:47 PM
I will be there on the 9th. Bob do you still have my two cases covered? I cant wait. make sure you guys wear sunscreen, it is gonna be extremely hot. bring water! I cant wait to play. Bob I am without a tank as of today. There is a good possibility of my new tank showing up before practice but if it doesn't can I borrow yours? I will be there pretty early. Like 8:00am. See you all there. We will be finalizing our name at this practice no matter what. bring your ideas. They will all be heard and voted on and a decision will be made. Come and be prepared to play. We are going to get more serious. Its time to compete. See you all there.

Bonx0007
06-05-2002, 12:41 AM
up

gibby
06-05-2002, 01:53 AM
I'm there! :D

Bad_Knees
06-05-2002, 04:15 AM
I'm also there!

markskee
06-05-2002, 01:11 PM
along with 3-5 outher guys, Jungle is not worth driveing
to its pretty far just to play on one cement tube feild all day, For the same price as SC, so if any one has second thoughts look for the little blue honda at SC.:)

Bonx0007
06-07-2002, 12:44 PM
Bob did you get the paint ok? I will see all of you guys at jungle on sunday at 8:00am. I wanna see everyone. Dave and John are you guys gonna go?

RoadDawg
06-07-2002, 07:19 PM
I'll be there. Bob did you get me a case of paint?

toymyster
06-08-2002, 03:05 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the delay!!! Bonx, I got 2 cases comming for you, and RoadDawg, one for you!!! I'm bringing my phantom, so I can practice with it too!!! One of my buddies and a friend of his are going to be joining us!!! It'l be a good time, I'm itching to play!!!!!

Bonx0007
06-08-2002, 04:39 AM
My photographer might make an appearance...of course I will post the pics. She wants to take some pics of us outside. THis should be fun.

Thanks Bob.How much were the cases. 25 or 30?

RoadDawg
06-08-2002, 08:20 PM
Bob how much do I owe ya? Also how much is it to play at Jungle? I'll still be there but I was wondering what the prices were.

gibby
06-08-2002, 10:35 PM
I believe it'll just be 10 bux for us Dawg. Seeing how Bonx and Toy are so tight with the owners. =)

RoadDawg
06-08-2002, 10:50 PM
Sweet.

Bonx0007
06-09-2002, 07:35 PM
I had too much fun today!!!! That was great!!! Next practice will be on the 23rd at Impact Zone. I will try to get our buddies from Overload to join us for that one. Peace. I will post this again in another thread.