PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with my MiniMag

96TL
05-15-2002, 01:56 PM
Hey whats up guys. I just got my MiniMag last week and played with it for the first time on Saturday. It worked fine all day except whenever I would shoot fast I would get a “ssst” sound in between shots and that ball would lose a lot of velocity. I haven’t done anything to the valve. Its
all factory. I have an Intelliframe & a drop forward with a 10" steel hose. I’m also running C02 for now. Anyone have any ideas whats wrong? Think I need the 8 hole mod? I had that in the past on my other Mag and it seemed to help. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Miscue
05-15-2002, 02:07 PM
Could be o-rings losing seal because CO2 got in. 8-hole mod does nothing.

How you have your CO2 setup?

96TL
05-15-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
Could be o-rings losing seal because CO2 got in. 8-hole mod does nothing.

How you have your CO2 setup?

I have the Custom Products Flame drop forward. The CO2 tank isnt Anti-Siphon either. Think thats it?

Autotrigger
05-15-2002, 08:40 PM
Loose the CO2! The gun will work much better on compressed air!

xmetal2001
05-15-2002, 09:17 PM
Could be that your running CO2, but im thinking your probably short-stroking the trigger. Make sure you pull it all the way each time, you'll get used to it after practice.

Polishpickles451
05-18-2002, 09:19 PM
With a co2 setup you won't be able to shoot faster without a expansion chamber. DOn't ever do any internal mods it's a waste. I would recommened wither nitro or an X-chamber if you really want to stick with CO2.

96TL
05-19-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Polishpickles451
With a co2 setup you won't be able to shoot faster without a expansion chamber. DOn't ever do any internal mods it's a waste. I would recommened wither nitro or an X-chamber if you really want to stick with CO2.

I got a smaller powertube spacer and a nitro tank today. Its working great now! Thanks alot! :)