PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag E-mode problem

DryIce
05-16-2002, 02:13 PM
ok my emag is not firing in emode
im pretty sure its something to do with the HES or the magnent in the trigger... but im not sure how long the pull is supposed to be... for i dont have the emag video
when i pull the trigger, the light still blinks so i know its not detecting the trigger pull.. whats the BEST way to try and figure out the correct length... also could it be the way the hall sensor is sitting in its little "holding compartment"
any help?

Bwaites
05-16-2002, 07:54 PM
DryIce,

I'm working throught his very problem right now. After several hours talking with RobAGD and BlackVCG, I think my sensor harness is bad, but haven't ruled out the board as a problem.

If you have adjusted the trigger magnet all the way in and still don't turn off the intermittant red light than the HES might be the problem. However, Jon at AGD told me that one of the software changes eliminated that feature some time ago, so I'm not sure if it applies to you. If the trigger pull in emode is more than 1mm or so you should be safe, so far as knowing if you have enough trigger pull to activate the HES.

You can also listen for the solenoid activation, if it clicks or makes noise, then the HES is working and your solenoid might be bad.

I've ordered a HES harness to check, (it was cheaper than mailing my gun in)and it should be here tomorrow. If that works I'll let you know.

You could also check battery charge, make sure it is at least 14-16 volts.

Hope that helps. Theres is a similar thread here on page 3, I was the originator.

Bill

Bill

Bwaites
05-22-2002, 12:08 AM
up

Mud
05-22-2002, 12:35 AM
Sometimes when I first turn on my Emag it doesn't shoot in e-mode. I just put it in manual shoot it once switch it back and its fine. Don't know why.

Hope this helps

DryIce
05-22-2002, 07:48 AM
my problem was fixed
it was the HES sensor