PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I'd let everyone know

chw32587
05-16-2002, 05:56 PM
I just recieved a black minimag blemished body from the automags online store that I had ordered....I thought that I'd just let everyone Know that it was a really good deal... they said that the bodys had a few faided spots on them.. well i got mine and you could barely even see them... like noone would ever notice unless they were looking hard...
So if anyone in this forum is looking to buy a powerfeed minimag black body and dont want to spend to much on a new one..i highly recoment getting a blemished one because mine was in awsome shape....
Just thought id let everyone Know!!

FrAuStY
05-16-2002, 06:42 PM
Thank you... thank you very much... for making me utterly disgusted! J/K :p I just wish I had the cash to go ahead and get one. Only drawback.. both my barrels are hopper left :( GRrr.. guess I'll deal

Actually.. my teardrop is ambidextrous somewhat. I think I'll have to carefully drill out a lock on the hopper left slot. I'll give it a shot. if anything..guess I'll be buying a freak kit and a minimag body :rolleyes:

MagMan5446
05-16-2002, 06:52 PM
Yeah...I was gonna buy one...

Too bad they're sold out.

FrAuStY
05-16-2002, 07:04 PM
Well thats a relief.. kinda :confused: now I feel stupid cuz I missed out! I wish they had a drug for confusion!