PDA

View Full Version : E-Mags ???

Otter
05-16-2002, 06:38 PM
well whats the difference between the e-mag,sfl and the extreme mag?

Bartleby
05-16-2002, 06:58 PM
the extreme is basically an sfl with a few upgrades. it has a rotatable chamber, meaning it can be changed from vertical feed to warp left/right. it also is made ready for the level 10 mods if it doesn't come with them already. i'm sure there are many more...hopefully someone else will fill in the rest.

Otter
05-16-2002, 08:18 PM
so if the sfl is like 1200-1400. I can assume the extreme will be more correct? Will the extreme, do you think, have the color choices like the sfl? The extreme will have that anti chop sensor right? Will that anti-chop sensor be available for sell buy itself? So if you bought the sfl you could just pop it in. Sorry for so many questions, but I'm planning on buyin' a E-mag but im not dishing out 1600+ for a gun!!!!!!!

Bartleby
05-16-2002, 09:05 PM
i'm almost positive it won't be 1600. my guess is somewhere around 12-1400 like the sfl but not entirely sure. what AGD is doing is encorporating the level 10 modifications into the extremes. the antichop eye will be installed but if you get an sfl i believe you can have the eye installed as well.

my advice would be to wait for the extreme to come out and see what the deal is then. the whole thing is still kind of unclear. if you're really in need of a gun, go with the sfl and get the level 10 mods later.

Otter
05-16-2002, 09:09 PM
tx bart..... I'll be waitin

Bartleby
05-16-2002, 09:22 PM
otter, i'm not trying to be an ***, but rather make up for my serious lack of knowledge on the subject. i would suggest that you try searching for information on the extreme and the level 10 mods, i'm sure i missed some valuable information. good luck to you.