PDA

View Full Version : Question about a N2 Tank

Soop123
05-16-2002, 09:46 PM
i own a classic 68 automag and recently bought a retro valve and installed it now im planning on buying a hyper frame and i read on the retro valve guide that the best input pressure for faster shooting should be 700psi i own a aci bulldog preset tank its 68 cu 3000psi should i just get an adjustible nitro tank i was thinking of buying the agd flatline could anybody tell me a good tank i saw the smartparts nitro tank but thats just a little too much for me right now.

Russ
05-16-2002, 09:57 PM
Welcome aboard, Soop.

Why do you want a Hyperframe? I'm not even sure that the Retro will work with the Hyperframe??? What would be the advantages??? Your Bulldog preset is just fine. Shoot the gun, and you'll agree :)

Russ (remember, punctuation is your friend ;) )

Bartleby
05-16-2002, 10:13 PM
the only reason to get an adjustable tank for the retro valve is so you can adjust the reactiveness of the trigger. since you said you were getting a hyper frame, that completely eliminates the purpose of the adjustable tank because you have no reactive trigger, it's electronic, thus your present tank will be fine.

but i must ask why you wish to get a hyper frame...?

Soop123
05-16-2002, 10:50 PM
well my friend has one and he let me try it out on the field and i loved it now dont get me wrong i know that theres alot of people saying whats the point of going full auto its just a waste of paint but i dont want it for that. the trigger was very light so there was no way i was short stroking i only needed to pull the trigger slightly and it would shoot i loved that .why is there something wrong with hyper frames?

Bartleby
05-16-2002, 10:55 PM
there are two reasons to get the retro valve, 1) high rate of fire, and 2) reactive trigger. if you don't get it for the reactive trigger then you must be getting it for the rate of fire, but you seem to have gotten it for neither. so i was just curioius.

Russ
05-17-2002, 09:28 PM
Soop123,

Dude, do some research, use the "search" feature. Learn what those who have a HyperFrame have to say. :)

If you do in fact have a RetroValve, there is no benefit to having a Hyperframe. The Retro is a superior product, backed by the best customer service in the Paintball industry. The HyperFrame was designed to work best with a standard A.I.R. Valve. The HyperFrame has some issues...