PDA

View Full Version : im ready to get a mag classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have questions

newbie454
05-16-2002, 09:59 PM
ok......i am getting an automag calssic standard feed.
how experienced do you have to be to own one?
i have no choice but to use my existing co2..what do i have to watch out for when im using co2?...i also have no choice but to get standard feed because of my low money but anyways...........what is the difference between standard and power feed?

reply pleez
thanks
future automag owner.

Bartleby
05-16-2002, 10:05 PM
Alright here we go in order:
Not experienced all all. they are very reliable and very durable. Watch the video and you're set

For CO2, just make sure you don't get any liquid CO2 in the valve. you can avoid this by mounting it vertically, sending it through an expansion chamber, running remote. you have plenty of options.

difference between standard and powerfeed is that powerfeed merely allows for a exit to release gases. a powerfeed body is recommended but is not entirely necesary. Although if you're quick and you have 50 bucks lieing around (i know you're short on cash) you can pick up a powerfeed body for real cheap on the online store.

congratulations on your decision. you won't regret it. enjoy! :D

Quiet
05-17-2002, 08:04 PM
If you want to mount your tank horizontally, get antisiphon in the tank. With that and an expansion chamber I had little to no problems.

That's the set-up I got started on, Enjoy it
:) :) :)

rehme
05-24-2002, 09:47 AM
You do not have to be expericed with the mag. When i got my mag off ebay i did not know the air is suppose to work the trigger so i took it apart and put it together. My friend had have a mag in 92 and told me the air is suppose to work the trigger. If you are not confident enough buy the video.