PDA

View Full Version : Tech video & laser engraved valve dont match my unit

RICKY36436
05-17-2002, 02:33 AM
Dissassembled valve to fix rear leak with new parts from agd and on off assembly fell out. After reviewing tech video, manual, and laser engraving on valve, none of this matches what I have for an on off valve. I know the video is several years old and maybe on off assembly was upgraded but put in a body that was already engraved with the old assembly instructions. Nothing matches in video or on the engraving to what came out of the hole and I cant seem to get it back in right cuz the gun will no longer fire everything seems to gas up fine and piston behind trigger has pressure but gun just will not fire. Does anyone know if an upgrade was made to the on off assy. and was put in valve bodies that were already engraved with the old assembly instructions???

Bartleby
05-17-2002, 11:23 AM
I don't recall any upgrades to the on/off so my guess would be that some of it may have been "upgraded" with non-AGD parts. give the factory a call and see what they say.

Army
05-17-2002, 04:02 PM
You have an after market valve known as the "Z-Valve" made by ANS. Lose it and get a stock valve, you will be much happier.

There have been no significant changes to the valve that does not match the image on the gun.:cool:

BlackVCG
05-17-2002, 04:37 PM
Does your on/off assembly look like this? If not, you probably have a Reactor Valve. If you have basically the same on/off assembly as shown but the top is different, there will be a laser etched diagram on the valve showing how to put it all together.

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=241&CATID=6