PDA

View Full Version : 'automags.org' banners

rjvemt1
05-18-2002, 10:24 AM
how does this sound: a one foot by three foot ao banner that can be flown at your teams tent or the window of your car or wherever you want so that our pressence will be sure to felt at touny's big games and scenerios!

Croix71
05-18-2002, 10:42 AM
Good idea, but are there enough people out there who would buy them? We had the same problem with AO jerseys. Take a look at this link.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=33516&highlight=jerseys

Tom would have to have a huge print run to keep the cost reasonable and he has to make something on them. A product sitting on the shelf does no good for anyone. :(

I have a question though, for the people who really want one is it o.k. to use the Airgun Design Logo for their own personal banner? I don't know much about copyright laws so can anyone comment on this? :D

rjvemt1
05-18-2002, 11:19 AM
thats kinda steep! but cool. i'm thinking of something in the 30-50$ range, plastic, printed on one side, maybe even a white block at one end to write your screen name in magic marker. i work at a printing company and our promo dept. can do this kinda stuff. i am gonna check on it monday! i may be able to get a very good deal and if tom is interested maybe we could work something out.