PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed Question(*?MOUNTING?*)

ZSigErik
05-18-2002, 03:29 PM
Well I ordered a Warp from paintball gear, and I have the gun in my sig, any recommended ways to mount it on my gun?

Im right handed and the powerfeed tube on my gun sticks out the right side, theres also microline underneath it. Anyway, Thanks in advance...

rjvemt1
05-18-2002, 03:34 PM
get the warp feed main body (warp left) from the on-line store or look into the 90 degree adapter.

cphilip
05-18-2002, 03:56 PM
Lets make sure we are on the same page first...when you look at the back of the marker...which side does your hopper sit on? Left or right of the center line of the body?

rjvemt1
05-18-2002, 03:59 PM
look at the photo, it look like his hopper is hl!

cphilip
05-18-2002, 04:02 PM
I have no evidence that is a picture of him and his marker...but if so I wanted him to confirm that.

rjvemt1
05-18-2002, 04:06 PM
and i have the gun in my sig ;)

cphilip
05-18-2002, 04:45 PM
The one in the written part of his signature? which he desribes as PF right? or the one in the picture? All of that is "in his signature"...so see you do not realy know for sure. I suspect you are right and he is miss describing a HL as "right" but I have learned not to assume anything and waste my time until I am sure...

;)

X-Plosive
05-18-2002, 05:04 PM
Erik "ZeroSignal(BIG-E)" Weise
is right above the picture, now if you match that name with his SN(Erik ZeroSignalBIG-E). Now look at the pic, it says "Big-E" compare that to the name above his pic.....Erik ZeroSignal BIG-E

Phil I think it's safe enough to assume he made an error describing his pf style. Do you have to follow your rules all the time? :cool:

ZSigErik
05-18-2002, 05:25 PM
Yeah, Im sorry fellas, a big mix-up there, god what was I thinking, anyway...

My powerfeed tube looks like this "\", at that angle, does that help?

Sorry, and if you would, enlighten me on what style my pf is, thnx for the quick responces, and thanks in advance for any further help...

Potatoboy
05-18-2002, 05:33 PM
It's confusing.

You have a Powerfeed Right or Hopper Left Powerfeed.

Powerfeed Right (the less used description) is because the powerfeed is on the right.

Hopper Left Powerfeed (the commonly used description) is because the hopper is to the left of the center of the marker when viewed from the rear.

With that setup the most elegant way to set up the warp is with the 90 degree adapter sticking off the top of the powerfeed tube, and pointing downwards. Alternativly, one could look into purchasing a Warp Left body, or a Hopper Right Powerfeed to run the warp hose directly into the short end.

If it's confusing I'll show you at the field sometime. I should be playing the weekend after next somewhere. Can't get out of going to the music festival next weekend though.

BlackVCG
05-18-2002, 05:40 PM
While you can, get yourself one of the Classic or Minimag style Hopper Right Blem Mainbodies on sale now for only $50.

What you're going to do is put the Warp on the LEFT side of the gun. Just get yourself a Warp Left or Hopper Right Mainbody and it will hook up nice and easy. Don't forget to burn in the motor as noted in the instructions.