PDA

View Full Version : Any one here from Maine?

Will Wood
05-18-2002, 05:53 PM
Just wondering if anyone here is from Maine..seems everyother forum I goto I am the only one. And if you are, will you be playing in the MAC/MiniMAC?

Wheelman
05-18-2002, 07:25 PM
Where ya from man(in Maine?)

Naw I won't be playin' in the MAC this year, no team :mad:

Of course when you live in a place where you're the only guy for around that plays paintball it makes it kinda hard

SlipknotX556
05-18-2002, 11:58 PM
I am not from Maine. All of Team BackDraft is from Old Town, Maine. Just to let you know.

Will Wood
05-19-2002, 01:39 PM
From Raymond, like 40 mins away from Portland.

Jonno06
05-19-2002, 04:47 PM
actually,someone can be FROM maine,and still not live there....like kyle,maybe he was concieved in Maine,and moved to west palm,and he would be from maine...

Will Wood
05-19-2002, 05:45 PM
Yea...Like I'm frem Xeter,NH, but live in Maine! Speaking of NH I'm getting some fireworks from there soon! w007! Some fun for July 4th.

Yea...Basically want to know if anyone here plays At Rogue/Bennets/Splatz(I will hate you if you do play at Splatz...Most overpriced feild...)

Wheelman
05-19-2002, 07:35 PM
I have yet to play at splatz, but I've beeen tempted to try it (I work weekends, and there open during the week)
I flat out refuse to even step on Bennets property ( not something I'm gonna discuss on a forum)
Your best bet would be Rogue You have an interesting mix of scared witless newbies to overzelous tourney guys. it's great.

Will Wood
05-20-2002, 09:54 AM
If you are talking about the safty issue conserning Bennets, your wrong. They are safe. They are not in MRPL....big deal. Chemical Reaction, bennet's team, is one of the best in Maine. The Smart Parts people who donated 3 Impulses for a tourney didn't seem to notice any safty problems. They are cheap, fun, and it maybe be a little mature enviroment....Yes, there is lots of smoking and bad language. Aside from that, they have had no inuries. $12 for a feild fee, including free AIR and C02, and $15 for 500 Team Colours. They have 1 indoor course, and 2 outdoor, with 1 more under construction.

If your looking for a feild with lots of people to play with, this is not the feild. The really only people who play there is my team and I, some fat kids with impulses, and maybe 2-10+ other people depending on the day. Sometime we are the only ones there and just talk, othertimes there will be some newbies who are not worth playing against, so we just help them out a bit. Other times there will be a bunch of people to some good games going. You should Def call first to see who is there. Just ask If Wilbur is there, to see if I'm there. I probably won't be going for another month or so, I don't get my pay check for 3 weeks.

Rogue is fun...It is just a bit too far away for us to play anything other then Scenario and Tourneys. I was the alien spy last year for ELS.

Splatz if a very fun place, don't get me wrong. If money is not an issue, you should play here alot, you will have tons of fun. The rules a bit too strict sometimes, but it still is a good place to play. You should have gone when there new feild opened, it was free to play. We had a blast, we won all but 1 game....that game one of our team was in the bathroom, then again, we only played 3 games.

I don't see why everyone diss's Bennets. If you are low on cash, this is the place to play. They give you great deals. This is def. not a profitable feild.

AutoMaggot
05-20-2002, 01:08 PM
Im from Maine...

And, yeah, we are doing the MAC... in fact, we just won the first Tournament... we did pretty awful in the first few games... then we just maxed everyone, and kicked *** in the finals :D

Oh, and props to Team Backdraft... it was fun meeting you guys after talking to you online!

And if you're low on cash, the place to play is True Colors. 3$-5$ field fee, and 14$ for a bag of 500 Nitro Duck... paint brand varies though... but its always tournament grade, and its an incredibly safe environment.

Will Wood
05-20-2002, 03:52 PM
I wish the Mini would have prizes like the MAC, my team would be 5 Micro E-Mags richer...Sounds like the big prize for that is custom Team jackets. $540 + paint for a team jacket? Ouch.

Wheelman
05-20-2002, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the input on the other fields, I am partial to 202, being MRPL there is no field fee. And the paint prices are not that bad. It's also the closest field to me.

AutoMaggot
05-20-2002, 10:14 PM
my team would be 5 Micro E-Mags richer

Step up to the MAC for some real competition...

Our five man team has been banded together from Alliance, Vision, and Adrenaline (yes... the Adrenaline that plays Am B in the NPPL). Two of our five have been to the last two world cups placing 7th with Vision, another one just got back from LA and Vegas, and myself and our snake-man have been playing regionally in the NEPL for the last two years.

We figured we'd screw our usual 10-man teams, and just play with each other... So you guys should bump up if you want a challenge...

We'll scrimage you anytime!

Will Wood
05-21-2002, 06:26 AM
We might, but if we enter in the next round, are we still eldgible for the end-circut prizes? And just a question, how much paint did each of you go through that day?

Wheelman
05-21-2002, 08:01 AM
Wow, I think there is finally a team here that could rival Thunder. It's about time they fell off there horses, good luck!

Will Wood
05-21-2002, 08:56 AM
If you ever feel like selling that Armson, give me a PM! My team is going to enter one of the MAC's just to get a feel for practice and to get a feel of what real tournies will be like.

AutoMaggot
05-21-2002, 12:19 PM
My team shot 10 cases... Maine Thunder who? :D

Wheelman
05-21-2002, 01:42 PM
Naw, I think I'm gonna keep my Armson for now. I like it, it is frickin' loud and frickin' acurate

Will Wood
05-21-2002, 02:35 PM
That's why I want one! I had one for my 98...A stealth though...Brought it when it first came out. Best barrel IMO, (Aside from full freak)

10 cases sounds about right, I estimated 5, and we use half of what most players use.

We will most likely play June 23rd, and maybe the last one too. Hope to see you there.

Wheelman
05-21-2002, 07:30 PM
I was suprised, I never thought an 8 inch barrel would be more acurate than a 12 or 14 inch barrel, mabye it's the rifling??

~Backdraft~
05-21-2002, 08:35 PM
Hey guys! I'm from maine as well as the rest of Team Backdraft. We are playing in the MAC too and as of now are tied for 5th place with team FOG.
Automaggot...yes it was nice meeting you at the MAC, you guys did really well...kicked our A$$ in the first game, lol. But we did better as the day progressed. Congrats on your 1st place finish. We'll probably see you at the next Tourney in Standish.

The one field in Maine that I personally dont really like is the Dutchman...those people are the worst bunch of hicks you've ever seen, lol. A non MRPL team and can be fairly expensive.

Crossfire had a really nice speedball course, it kicked some serious A$$!

See all you guys around.

XspyX
05-21-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
I am not from Maine. All of Team BackDraft is from Old Town, Maine. Just to let you know.

Yup, thats us!

Originally posted by AutoMaggot
Im from Maine...

Oh, and props to Team Backdraft... it was fun meeting you guys after talking to you online!

Thanks man, you guys really ripped it up out there. We got off to a slow start but things started getting better after be beat Northern Xtreme. :)

We'll see ya at Rouge soon. Now that we have new Jerseys we can actually look decent. The refs made us take off our yellow jersey's becasue they looked too much like theirs. So we had to make do with the "sweatshirt" look.

See ya around,
-Derek-

AutoMaggot
05-21-2002, 09:36 PM
Yeah, that was pretty bunk how you couldnt wear your threads :o ...

We got off to a slow start too... We have never played on a field like that ever. Kinda used to Sup Air and HyperBall, but it was a really fun course once we got into it.

Nice job beating Northern Extreme... they are certainly a good team, but their main fault is that they find their bunkers and just throw paint... you did an excellent job moving up and popping them off :)

Oh, BTW, did your player get his Shocker fixed? It looked as though he was having trouble with it in the last few games...

XspyX
05-22-2002, 05:38 AM
Yea, the problem was he had a "pancake" in his hopper that was blocking all the paint from flowing. The paintball looked like a round disc and was totally flat. Couldn't believe it!

AutoMaggot
05-22-2002, 11:00 AM
Cant say ive heard that one before... :eek:

-§on-
05-22-2002, 06:25 PM
Definatly Can't wait for the Next Mac Series event...The compition is killer. I thought it was fun Playing True colors. You guys totally wiped us out the first game, which was mildly humorous now that I look back at it. :) We progressed throughout the day and made a crappy start turn out to be a not so bad finish. I would say the game we beat Northern Extreme really made the difference in confidence. As Automaggot said, they just lay a ton of paint. I noticed that True Colors Lays their fair share of paint, but yet does it in a skillful manner. :D :cool:

Jason

AutoMaggot....Did you sell your Impy?

Will Wood
05-22-2002, 06:32 PM
If we were to enter with only a case of paint each, think we could hold up? We are def. doing a Mini or two, but we 75% of the time get wasted by Chemical, and they placed 5th or 6th. I'm not sure, we might go and just watch on the 23rd and possibly join the next one after. We gotta get noticed and get a sponser....to freaking expensive to play with a part time job.

-§on-
05-22-2002, 06:40 PM
I don't know man, All together I think our Team shot Ruffly 10,000 rounds +/-1000. Our Front players Usally don't use jack for paint mainly becasue they just snap shoot and do short burst. It is I the mid player and the other two back players that shoot probally on average about a lot of paint a day.

~Backdraft~
05-22-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by -§on-
Our Front players Usally don't use jack for paint mainly becasue they just snap shoot and do short burst.

:D That be me!!! Yea i only shot off about 800 rounds all day! Mainly because i'd run for the flag and then get bunkered. :rolleyes: But it got us points so i guess it was worth it, right? :rolleyes: With one case per person you could definately compete, you'll just have to watch your paint supply and play smart.

A lot of teams like Northern Xtreme just grab their bunker and just throw paint all game...Spray and Pray. It works for the most part, but we sure can't afford it.

AutoMaggot
05-22-2002, 08:04 PM
Yeah, you guys definitely started kicking some ***... it was very entertaining to see the "Sweatshirt bandits" whoop Northern Xtreme LOL!

The key to playing with these rules, is actually forgetting about the flag. Its only worth 15 points... once we realized that, it became more important to pinch the other teams front player making the run off the break... once we were up on bodies, we could sweep the field in no time... its something to think about... especially if you have fast wings to hit the sidelines off the break to do some good ol' fashioned pinchin' :)

AutoMaggot
05-22-2002, 08:13 PM
If we were to enter with only a case of paint each, think we could hold up?

Pool your money and do "Team Paint." Just buy as many cases all the pooled money will allow, and everyone can dig in when they need it... this lets the back players use what they need, and the front players can only take what they need to do some bunkering... It evens it out so the back players dont have to spend a butt load of moola. But 5 - 7 cases should get you through a MAC tourny... just expect to be overshot by the other team... A LOT.

We gotta get noticed and get a sponser....

You wont get noticed at the MAC... their arent any sport-companies attending any of the events. We've all been playing for national teams with sponsorships, and we know the only real way to get sponsored by a paintball company (Dye, KAPP, SP, etc.), you need to play nationally or on a DAMN good regional team... GO FOR LOCAL SPONSORS! We hit up local companies looking to get THEIR names out, and we amounted about 1400 bucks... not bad for a bunch of kids ;)

-§on-
05-22-2002, 08:44 PM
Were going to Talk to someone about getting some pants and some masks at discounted prices. Thats pretty much what the team does. We look and talk around, look for deals. It is really hard to get a fairly good brand of paint company to sponser you. Write letters all you want they problay wont reply to them unless you have a tape of you guys totally dominating a whole tourney.:cool: That helps...Like Automaggot said, hit up some local compaines and explain your situation to them and tell them what you could do for them. It's one of those I scrach your back, you scrach mine type of deals.

Will Wood
05-23-2002, 06:35 AM
Yea, we are looking towards local ones first, but before we are going to send any letters we were going to make a make flash intro with us in action. We were supposed to record that last week, but I had to work. We currently have a list of some local and chain stores, amound them being a beer distrubuting company.(Wasn't my idea)

boltsmack
05-23-2002, 08:27 PM
Yeah that sucked when I was having feeding problems, like spy said it was a paintball that looked like a milk dud blocking the neck in my vert feed, very lame. Also most of our team is mad because after seeing most of your team rip everyone else a new one with their cockers we want to go back to them now, I think our team is in the new marker every week club. Personally I thought that mac dev cocker on your team was looking really good, I noticed that your front guys really had an edge too because they just topped out at around 5 feet tall, and the one kid had hair to match his jersey color, that was cool.

~Backdraft~
05-23-2002, 09:25 PM
Hold up a sec there bolte...lol, I've only owned two markers in my whole life. And i'm happy about that. I love my mag, works great, never lets me down. But within the next year or so...an angel sounds pretty good. :D

AutoMaggot
05-23-2002, 09:38 PM
Yeah, cockers are dayum sweet... I've had three in the past year :)

The Mac Dev cocker you're thinking of is probably Alecs Works Cocker, the black and gold acid wash with the matching ultralite... that is an incredibly nice marker... Its got their new prototype hinge on it too.

The other cocker is a brand new Revenge V2... its actually John Patterson's gun (the team owner/manager), and his sun was using it in place of his Alliance Angel. The V2 is frikkin LIGHT with the conquest on it for the air system! OMG is that thing light!

I shoot a Werm Impulse, and my other two guys shoot a Dark LCD and an Adrenaline Angel respectively... Angels are lame... :D

And their aint nuthing wrong with getting a "gun a week" - I think its pretty fun trading all the time :)

Wheelman
05-24-2002, 06:46 AM
With all the local people we have runnin around in here we ought to do like an "AO ME" type of thing. I guess that would be as easy as us all showing up at the same field and whoopin' a little a@@ on the mag disbelivers. I dunno just an idea

AutoMaggot
05-24-2002, 11:08 AM
I'd be down with that... cept I dont have a mag any more :(

Will Wood
05-24-2002, 02:54 PM
[edit--oh yea! Rogue paint 10 buck cheaper sale 2nite. ]
I'm going to Rogue tomarow...probably around 12. I only think one kid from my team can make it though. I also think I might play at Rogue the 7th of next month, also. My brother and some of his freind are going, so my team is going go crash the party and kick some butt:) He'll be using my tippmann...Hm...Me wonder's if I should make some "Modifications" to it.........

shartley
05-24-2002, 03:31 PM
I have made posts like this before, where I comment on how the name of the Thread gets read by me wrong a lot…..

Does anyone else keep reading this Thread as “Anyone here a Marine?” LOL

I guess I keep scanning too fast. :D

~Backdraft~
05-24-2002, 08:19 PM
uhhh, i think its just you shartley...:D

-§on-
05-24-2002, 08:53 PM
I love the V2 Cocker and The Works cocker. Those make me pretty wet. I love the Acid wash on the works. It looks so sweet. Hey Automaggot if you ever think about selling you Impy, Pm me. I would happily buy it from you. Do you have any chopping problems?

AutoMaggot
05-24-2002, 09:57 PM
Nope... No choppage at all, it shoots great!

I had it up for trade a little while ago, just for ****s and giggles... I dont know what I would be looking for though...

RT_Luver
05-24-2002, 11:21 PM
I'm movin to Maine in a year to practice at Sugarloaf for the winter skiing Olympics

Will Wood
05-25-2002, 12:12 PM
oops...Meant SUNDAY Rogue not Saterday, I'll be there from like 9-2, I have to work from like 4 to midnight, need time to get in a quick nap.

Moving to maine for Sugarloaf? My parents got some freinds that live up there, we go up once a year, so boring, I can't ski.

Your going to be in the Olympics?

Will Wood
05-25-2002, 08:02 PM
Can any of you make it to Rogue tomarow?

boltsmack
05-25-2002, 08:19 PM
Some good advice would be to try and make it not such short notice next time then I bet alot of us could show up. But I think you were just going anyway and was wondering if any one else was going right? Does the field owner of true colors give you inside deals on markers, is that how your teammate got that prototype hinge and his macdev?

Wheelman
05-26-2002, 05:57 AM
We would need to plan more ahead, I know I' won't make it today.

-§on-
05-26-2002, 06:50 AM
dude, not a Macdev...Works Cocker...;)

Will Wood
05-27-2002, 02:08 PM
I did horrible in the woods, made up for it on the spools (couln't play Air, some were flat.) I think a bunch of people from my school are going the weekend of the 7th of next month....Not sure. I can't play untill then anyway's, don't get my paycheck for a while.

RT_Luver
05-28-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Will Wood
Moving to maine for Sugarloaf? My parents got some freinds that live up there, we go up once a year, so boring, I can't ski.

Your going to be in the Olympics?

well...it's not CERTAIN yet. my dad said that if i do improve as much as i did this year(i've been skiing for 3 years and I'm one of the fastest person if the the fastest person everyone knows one my ski team) he said that when I turn 16 he wold look into getting me into a ski acedemy and he suggested Carabasset Acedemy, he said it was at sugar loaf, and I was like SURE. so I'm hopin everyting works out, and if it does. you might be hearing somthing of Joshua Strother in 4 years. either about winning the gold medal in all the ski competitions at the next winter olympics OR about me killing myself doing some insane SH** trying to impress someone. famous last words of many people "HEY YA'LL, WATCH THIS" (hopefully not me, knock one wood:cool: )

MCollier
05-29-2002, 09:08 AM
Sugarloaf has some nice ski schools but its not a nice mountain to do serious training on. Its too much of a resort place, and alot of their nicer terrain is never open.

Best bet is to head over to Vermont. Burk Mountain is a small, out of the way mountain, bent on serious skiing competition. Alot of the best US olympic racers went to Burke Mountain academy. The snow out there is incredible and its never crowded. Jay Speak and Stowe are also nice Vermont mountains, snow wise and terrain wise, but are slightly more crowded. If your looking to stay in the Maine / New Hampshire area try Wildcat out by Mt. Washington. Wildcat gets nice snow because of its position near Mount Washington, and the winds out there. It gets alot of the snow thats blow off Mount Washington.

Looking to race train at an American Skiing Company resort probrably isnt the greatest place to do it, as they are crowded year-round.

Will Wood
05-29-2002, 09:47 AM
Alto of good sckiers grew up on sugerloaf, so I would say its a good mountain.,

MCollier
05-29-2002, 02:20 PM
That was before, during the past 5-7 years the American Skiing Company has resortized the **** out of it. Its still a nice mountain if your looking for a nice relaxing vacation, but if your looking to do olympic level racing Sugarloaf isnt going to really cut it.

~Backdraft~
05-29-2002, 02:39 PM
i think sugar loaf is great, but i'm not that anyway so anything seems good. I do agree however, for olympic training, Sugarloaf just wont cut it. I've never been to Sunday River in Maine but i've heard its better than Sugarloaf, try that one.

AutoMaggot
05-30-2002, 08:36 PM
Yeah, we get hookups on markers and schtuff :)

Sunday River is the BEST!

RT_Luver
05-30-2002, 08:42 PM
your right. sunday river is AWESOME. I went their last year adn stayed for a week. MAN O MAN O MAN. I LUVED it!!! This summer I'm goin to Oregon to Mount Bachelor or something like that for a race ski camp if my parents can swing it. I'm hopin they can.

MCollier
05-30-2002, 09:31 PM
Summer camps in the west are nice. There are some hellanice camps out in Switzerland, some race, some are just heliskiing tours. When I still skiied competitively I never really saw the cost effectiveness in going on one, but they might be worth a look. From what I hear, glacier skiing out in the alps is insanely fun.

AutoMaggot
05-31-2002, 09:34 PM
I'd love to ski competatively in college... What do ya'll use for equipment? :)

Will Wood
06-02-2002, 07:14 PM
Can any of you make it the 9th at Rogue?

I'm trying to get a bunch of people from my school to go. Four more days of finals, then we are free!

Also, and of you playing in Ice Pirates? I can't wait for that..I had a blast last year during ELS. I was the spy...It was fun. The general was a total idiot, everyone else on Team suspected me as a spy, and he did nothing. He had a picture of me for a spy, and still did nothing when he saw me talking to the Alien guys.

~Backdraft~
06-03-2002, 09:47 PM
I barely have enough money to keep playing in the MAC...:rolleyes: sorry. Good luck finding people to play.

AutoMaggot
06-03-2002, 11:05 PM
Did you guys get your pics from the 1st MAC?

My team captain got ahold of them, and they came out really nice! Here's a sample (Me... shooting lefty! A skill EVERYONE needs to learn!):

It looks like im playing the bunker poorly... but you'd really have to see it to understand (for those of you not inclined to tourny ball)

Will Wood
06-04-2002, 09:21 AM
Cool...Yea MAC would DEF be expenive. I estimated our cost as 500 bucks per player for the whole circut....Why are freaking balls so EXPENSIVE??? How much does one ball actually cost to make? A penny or less?

~Backdraft~
06-04-2002, 05:21 PM
Sweet, you got pictures from the MAC!!! I can't wait until they're posted on the MRPL site.

hehe, those are probably the pictures of you guys kicking our A$$ES...lol. congrats on your win again.

-§on-
06-04-2002, 06:07 PM
Automaggot: Where did you get the pics? Also do you have soft Ears on your flex-7?

Zumina
06-04-2002, 06:42 PM
thanks for post whoring guys:rolleyes:

-§on-
06-04-2002, 07:28 PM
Yeah, ok post whoring :rolleyes: For one thing it's cheaper than a phone call, It's a free country and also you must have no life if you keep track of your posts'. They could keep mine a perminate 0 for all I care.

:mad:
-§-

obsolete898
06-04-2002, 07:30 PM
^^^^ I think he was just joking.

-§on-
06-05-2002, 06:14 AM
Well if he was Im sorry...

Wheelman
06-10-2002, 07:35 AM
There is a new indoor field opening in Morrill (next to Belfast) called Acme Paintball Bunker anyway they are having a preview day on June 15th, go to there website www.acmebunker.com and take there survey, and you get no field fee and 100 free paintballs for there preview day. It is by invite only (taking there survey get's you invited) I know the owner personally (he's my old landlord, not a bad guy)and I am going up there later today or tomorrow to check it out and see the field and I'll tell ya what I think.

Anyone wanna go??

Will Wood
06-10-2002, 10:41 AM
I'll try to go, but it sounds a long way away...lol..I don't know places good. How far away is it from like portland? (I'm in raymond, but you probably don't know where that is)

AutoMaggot
06-10-2002, 02:21 PM
No soft ears on the mask... and Email John Sherman for the pics. He should send you an *** load of them.

Wheelman
06-10-2002, 06:36 PM
Will, it's probably about a half hour out of Augusta from Rt. 3 if thats any help.

Went up today, built some bunkers, had fun. Not a bad place out there, he's gonna have two fields for now one is pretty much done it's a small rec/speedball type of field great for you small guys or young guns but me, at 6'4" can still find some places to hide. The other is gonna be a bigger rec/ speedball course with huge a@@ed spools and some barrels with walls and whatnot. He is only filling CO2 right now:eek: but he has plans for high pressure in the near future. his paint is a little costly at the moment (80 a case and it's so so) but thats how it is with most new fields right? Where saturday is gonna be opening day more or less, of course there are gonna be bugs to work out but this place definatley has some potential for the future. Plans are also being made for a possible climbing wall a little later on as well:D

Will Wood
06-10-2002, 08:18 PM
Hm..thanks. Sounds like fun there, but I don't think I can make it. I will be at Rogue for the next MAC. My actually whole team can't make it, but we're scavanging and got a good team up, I've played with them all but one.

~Backdraft~
06-13-2002, 08:31 AM
Mac Pics are UP!

http://www.mrpl.org/Tournaments/MAC1-57.jpg
-§on- Is over to the Far right getting ready to Run

http://www.mrpl.org/Tournaments/MAC1-58.jpg
XspyX is playing pretty tite

http://www.mrpl.org/Tournaments/MAC1-59.jpg
Me at the 50'

The Refs made us take off our Jerseys becasue they look too much like theirs they said. That made us so happy! :rolleyes:

Will Wood
06-13-2002, 12:27 PM
Yup. I checked them out last night.

What bore size is the Severe Tourney? I have a Dye SS that I used Severe Standard with and it shot horrible with it.

Sinnet
06-14-2002, 08:27 PM
Hello everyone! Another mainer here- i'm just about 16 and live in Cape Elizabeth. I'll confess right now, i've only played outlaw ball with my friends :) i've been playing that for about a year now, it kinda sucked because I didnt have enough money to go to the fields. But now, I have a job, so hopefully i'll be checking out 202/rogue/splatz/that place in york etc. Maybe even scrape together a team for the MINImac. I hope to meet you all, and you're all invited to the woods field we've made in Cape (it's quite nice actually). Hope to see some of you sometime soon :) .

Will Wood
06-15-2002, 04:17 PM
You should come and check out Rogue the 23rd...I will be playing then in the MAC, as long with a couple others here

~Backdraft~
06-16-2002, 01:45 PM
Yep, i'm gonna be at Rogue for the next MAC tourney next sunday, the 23rd.

Will Wood
06-16-2002, 06:43 PM
How do you like your trigger? I'm getting one from him too, hopefully in time for the MAC.

~Backdraft~
06-17-2002, 06:07 PM
Well, at first I didn't like it all cuz it had too much side to side play...i mean A LOT of side to side play. But all i had to do was sand it down a lil bit and fit two washers in there and then stick the trigger pin back in...only took me about 10 minutes to do. Now it I love it. Feels great. Looks good. So i'm happy. XspyX had one too for a lil bit, his not only had side to side play but was too long and got stuck everyonce in a while. Tyson is a great guy though, so if you do have any problems, just ask him and he'll probably be more than happy to try and fix it or make a new one.