PDA

View Full Version : Q's:2x trigger & Warp?

surfer349
05-18-2002, 08:01 PM
hey.
FIRST: i am right handed and i like to have a hopper left powerfeed, but i plan on upgrading to a warp feed sometime in the future. Should i get a hopper right p/f and "grinandbare it" until i get a warp, or is there some way i could hook up a warp on the left side of the gun with a hopper left p/f?
&2nd: What is the best 2x trigger frame for the minimag? I am looking in to getting a benchmark 2x trigger frame and trigger, but i have read a lot of negative feedback about those. My friend has a bench 2x on his mag and he ABSOLUTLY loves it, it works great, but everyone else says that they blow. Whats the deal?

Quiet
05-18-2002, 08:03 PM
You can put a warp on the left, you'll just end up with a longer hose into the marker.

The AGD intelliframe is the best 2x trigger for the Mag.

Army
05-18-2002, 11:14 PM
90 degree adaptor will let you keep the H/L:cool:

Croix71
05-18-2002, 11:50 PM
Someone recently put a pic of their hopper left Mag with the 90 degree adapter. Looks alright but just like Quiet said it's gonna mean a long hose.

The 90 degree adapter + longer hose is a cheaper solution than getting a hopper right body body or warp body. Only problem is that you have more hose exposed.

Croix71
05-18-2002, 11:53 PM
Found it. Take a look at this thread to see one of the ways to hook up a hopper left Mag body.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=36126

RT_Luver
05-19-2002, 10:07 AM
get an intelliframe

blackmag3
05-19-2002, 05:14 PM
intellifeed is so much better than the benchy frames. try out both and you will know why everyone loves the i frame. the benchy has lots and lots of trigger play and a longer trigger pull. its also easier to short stroke it. and ive seen warps setup with a p/f left on the left side of the gun with the warp hose running under the trigger guard and into the right bottom side of the p/f.

surfer349
05-19-2002, 06:17 PM
ok thanks for the info bout the warps, but why are the intelliframes soo much better than the benchies?
could anyone list the pros/cons for them??

Army
05-19-2002, 06:59 PM
"Tellies" are made by AGD, so tolerances are exact for 'Mags. All other frames may not be made correctly, or to AGD specs. Plus, you have your choice of regular 2X trigger, or a blade style.

The Intelliframe is already milled to accept an inexpensive switch you can get at Radio Shack (the instructions have the part number), that you can wire into your Revvy for intellifeed: Pull the trigger, and the Revvy spins. No waiting for the eye anymore.:cool:

surfer349
05-19-2002, 07:42 PM
what is blade style, and which one is better?