PDA

View Full Version : Electro BUG!! HELP

Hannibal
05-18-2002, 08:13 PM
ok so heres the thing, i love my mag, but all of a sudden i have the electro bug. but what to do, my cashflow is not great, but over the summer ill have some.

what to do, do i go for the e-mag?
an angel?
both of those are ognna set me back some seriouse cash
or go with a Timmy? i know i dont want a bushy but what to do

those who have any of those three, pros cons ect.

thanks
eric

wow i feel like a dumb *** for posting defiant, instead of intimidator

paintslinger
05-18-2002, 10:16 PM
get 200 bucks and get urself a hyperframe...it has solved my electro bug for the time being...until i can get my hands on a cnc emag xtreme! :D :D

a_malfunction
05-18-2002, 10:17 PM
You could always see if someone would trade your gun + cash for a high end electro.

spliff
05-18-2002, 10:35 PM
Get yourself a diablo matrix. :)

Jonno06
05-19-2002, 09:03 AM
the hyperframe will cancel out his hyperframe,and it will no longer be ReTro,but you WILL have a mouseclick trigger,and absolutely NO shoot-down,at all....unless you plan on shooting 27bps....lol

slayer
05-19-2002, 11:00 AM
Yes, but it is still a retro-valve which means no shootdown at high rates of fire.

Why don't you want a bushmaster? I was going to get one, then I splurged and bought an emag.

Hannibal
05-19-2002, 05:20 PM
my friend had a bushy and i just didnt like it, not really sure why? just didnt feel good to me, but whatever

thanks for info

xmetal2001
05-19-2002, 06:58 PM
Get an Emag or a matrix.

Creative Mayhem
05-20-2002, 02:59 PM
Get an emag, they're more reliable than most mrkers out there. If it gets wet, you can switch to manual mode. I own an Dark Angel, and I'm gonna get an Emag cause I love the feel of a mag and I like electro. I know what yer thinkin' and no I won't sell the Angel to you cheap! ;) :D Hope this helps, all be it biased. Just my .02!

Tack
05-20-2002, 09:02 PM
I have an E-Mag and an Angel, they both rock. I will use the E-Mag over the Angel anyday because it just feels better to me and the fact that if at any time the electronics go down you still have a gun. Plus it is still a mag with a mag valve and it's simple to fix almost any problem it will have.

I havn't messed with timmies too much but do like the way they shoot. However, if you think you can cover the price I would go with the E-Mag.