PDA

View Full Version : Electro Choices, OUTSIDE, of the top dogs..read.

Prairie
05-18-2002, 09:22 PM
Welp, with the IMPRESSIVE displays by both the lvl 10 Emag, and the IR3, and them showing off their amazing paint slinging capabilities..

I think we need to keep in mind that they are both high dime markers, and that since most players can't afford (or don't want to drop) 1000+ off the bat on a marker, I want you all to know there are EXTREMELY suitable markers for less than that hunk of change...Now, you aren't going to get amazing 20 ball per second full auto modes (which the emag doesn't have..but still), or a gauranteed no chopping in 4 cases, but, it works for me, and lots of others!

The gun I'm going to show you is a..

Generation 4 Bushmaster 2000

It has, a Lapco 12 inch Bigshot barrel, and slight trigger modification, but other than that it is bone bone stock!

During my testing I used Diablo Seconds purchased from First Call Paintball (http://www.firstcallpaintball.com) (great service, and fast fast shipping btw, paint came in SUPERB condition) it cost 39 a case, and does have some seam errors, but it shot NICE.

Today it was about 56 degrees outside, and a bit damp...

All footage is real, I wouldn't edit it, frankly, I have nothing to prove :)

(note: On hand I have a radarchron hand held chronograph, before and after each test I chron'd it, and it ranged from the lowest being 275, to the highest being 286, not the best in the world, but certainly a safe, and effective consitency.)

Bushys can be had for around 425-450 right now

And without further rambling..here it is...

( WMV Form for Windows Media Player Right Click; Save Target as, and download for best viewing)

Bushmaster 2000 (http://prairie.flipty.com/bushy.wmv)

Basically what i'm saying, this gun, is an effective, cheaper, maybe not an alternative to an emag or an angel, but it certainly will stand up to them head to head..on the field, there is no difference in these markers, they all shoot straight, and they all feel the same when you're on the receiving end!

So guys, no matter what marker you have...

Automag, Emag, Cocker, Angel, Bushy, Intimidator, Impulse, Shocker, or hell even a Spyder, you gotta go out! SHOOT SOME PAINT! and play the sport!

Much Love AO,

Philip "Prairie" Given
RSI Competition Paintball Team

(PS: If someone wants to make it an mpeg, or move it to a faster server, or make it Realmedia, by all means do so.)

FeelTheRT
05-18-2002, 10:37 PM
no doubt

Prairie
05-19-2002, 08:45 AM
Video should be working now, let me know what you all think!

the JoKeR
05-19-2002, 09:29 PM
I agree, the Bushies are great markers for the price. I picked one up to go with my Defiant so I had a backup that was the same as my main gun. With the Warp Feed, they'll run easily over 12 bps and with the anti-chop eyes available, you can probably run 16-18+ on full-auto (assuming the chip you have allows it *cough* Chaos *chough*)

Prairie
05-19-2002, 09:37 PM
Sweet guns dude! I may have a warp on my bushy here soon enough.