PDA

View Full Version : team help

cooldude
05-19-2002, 06:49 PM
my back man doesnt no how to coordinate moves and be the leader, but i know how to play back. the problem is my current back man is rather large and slow. so the way i see it is i have 2 options: 1. i teach him how to play front and get him to run faster by making him run sprints every day for an hour or two and i take the back position or 2. somehow teach him how to coordinate moves and be the leader. which would you choose and why? if 2 then how? i appreciate any and all answers if you have any other suggestions please list them.

Jonno06
05-19-2002, 06:55 PM
hm.....kick him off the team,get a good back man....

TransMan
05-19-2002, 06:58 PM
make him loose some weight and go up front if he doesnt want to then hes gone and u find someone else

TheBigRaguPB4L
05-19-2002, 08:36 PM
First of all, every member of your team should be able to play any position on the field. Obviously your back guys shouldn't be able to run up like your front guys can, but they still should be able to snap shoot and stay tight if and when they get to that fifty. If he's a member of your team, then you need to get his act together. The only way you're going to get anyone better at their position is practice. Run break drills and moving drills. Do whatever you have to do but get him in gear. Without your back guys, your team is nothing, so get on him.

liigod
05-19-2002, 08:43 PM
give him the boot.

DDC
07-22-2002, 12:22 AM
leave him on hes is your brother

TransMan
07-22-2002, 04:53 AM
some people with there bringing back dead thread :rolleyes: