PDA

View Full Version : Smal leak thru barrel, and minor ? about efficanciy

pballguy17
05-19-2002, 06:58 PM
Hey, i got a used mag, and i had it and it shot nice for about.. 2 days, i've been using CO2 thru a remote hose, with the bottel vertical... curisity took me over and i opened the gun up to glance at it's "working" and since... i've had a small leak, probally coming from the reg... now, i wasn't paying attion once, and my co2 was sideways/upside and i'm alomost postive i got liqued inside... and i think that's what started it... any fix? it's been close to a week.. but if the gun sits with the air hooked up, after a while the leak goes away... also. it seems i get REALLY bad air efficancy... after abou 100shots, i went thru 1000psi on a 68CU tank... is this normal? or anoyher problem?

p.s. i've taken the gun apart many times, and oiled it a few, cing if the leak would go away.. i kno form previous exp. that taking the gun apart, and just putting it bak togther makes it work... didn't work... let me kno, thanx

pballguy17
05-19-2002, 07:16 PM
forgot to add, it was leaking with HPA, also it seemed very in accurate, and i was shooting close to 300, probally alittle under

a_malfunction
05-19-2002, 11:10 PM
Where exactly is the leak coming from?

Steve Crush
05-20-2002, 12:37 AM
all yer o rings check out ok there not damaged in anyway?

Omicron
05-20-2002, 08:01 AM
Changing the Powertube O-ring

Will Wood
05-20-2002, 10:59 AM
Maybe it's the powertube spacer...I'm new to mags I could me wrong.

pballguy17
05-20-2002, 07:15 PM
ok, i found it out, my on/off pin is somehow bent... probally causing the leak, it won't go in at all... someone have an extra one lieing around ): , also what about the air prob... is that just from thebentpin?