PDA

View Full Version : Is this worth it?

TITAN
05-19-2002, 09:22 PM
is this worth it?
I have a shocker for sale and this guy emailed me askin if I want to trade for his bushmaster. If I did it I would sell it once i get enough money for my ir3. He said he has had offers for 725 and I wanted to know when i decide to sell this if i traded... could i get 725 for it?

heres everything it comes with and a pic

-Gen2 body*
-Chaos MAX2 chip(software updated 4/23/02)
-Anti-chop eye
-Vigilante Reg*
-Low rise*
-Stock lpr*
-Sonic lpr
-Stock bolt
-Vapor bolt
-new ram (ram end cap*)
-CheckIt ASA (chrome)
-15 degree KAPP 'cocker ASA (custom milled by KP Customs)
-Benchmark Centerdrop Drop-forward*
-On/Off
-Stock Barrel*
-LAPCO Bigshot .689*
-J&J Barrel

NOTE: * means that these parts are all match anno'd an acid wash orange and black

The marker was just vaporized and the regulators were rebuilt on 4/23/02. The marker and barrels are all in excellent shape and work well.

The pics attached are an old pic of the gun without new asa or lpr and a pic of the 15 degree asa before it was sent to me.

TITAN
05-19-2002, 09:22 PM
Also if i cant get 725 for it... how much do you think i could get?

AcemanPB
05-19-2002, 09:24 PM
...... wow that is a nice looking gun

personman
05-19-2002, 09:26 PM
I second that motion. :D

TransMan
05-19-2002, 09:29 PM
thats the best bushy ive ever seen

TITAN
05-19-2002, 09:36 PM
But would you HONESTLY pay 725 for it? Thats what im asking... and if i cant get 725 for it how much would you pay

TransMan
05-19-2002, 09:37 PM
im not really sure how much i would pay for it i dont have much experiance with bushys sorry

TITAN
05-19-2002, 09:43 PM
thanks anyway

a_malfunction
05-19-2002, 11:02 PM
Is the second pic the same gun as the first? But anyway, I would trade. You probably could get around $700 for it.

Croix71
05-19-2002, 11:08 PM
Looks nice, but have you tried shooting a Bushy before? Hate to see you regret the decision. Also, how long would it be `till you get the IR3? If you do trade, you'll be stuck with the Bushy until you get the Angel.

TITAN
05-19-2002, 11:08 PM
in the second its just a pic showing the custom 15* asa nothing more... so far i'm pretty sure i might trade as long as i can get at least 675 or so... thanks for you help guys and keep it coming

Bonx0007
05-20-2002, 09:41 AM
Personally I think it is still a bushy. I would not pay the 725 I would just add a few more bucks and pick up a GZ since I already have an Emag.

TITAN
05-20-2002, 03:29 PM
Croix- Yes, I have shot a bushy and it was ok... not my favorite gun but it was nice. Also I have thought about it and I really wont be able to play till i get my Angel anyways, cause I will be busy all this summer... Im going to Chicago, Orlando, Wisconsin, Vancouver and Ohio and I dont think I will be able to play and even if I did I probly wouldnt because the summer weather here is horrible. I can make the extra money I need for my IR3 by the end of July... my birthday is on the 31st of july so I would definatly have the rest of money then.

OK My ? now is do you believe that I could get at LEAST 600?... which is what I can now get for my shocker.

Puddleglum
05-20-2002, 04:25 PM
Just wondering, but if you have a Shocker worth 600, why would he want to trade an awsome Bushy worth 750 for an ok Shocker worth 600? Doesn't compute. Could there be something wrong with it? Otherwise I would put it on eBay because that is the sweetest Bush I have ever seen.

TITAN
05-20-2002, 04:37 PM
He said he had some deals but he didnt talk to them for a while so they got other guns... and he is playin on an all shocker team and needs it by this weekend and he doesnt have any money so he wants to trade. He said we can do a three-way with vaporworks and they will check it out(he had it vaporized not 3 weeks ago. I think im gonna do it cause i have been told i can get at least 650-700 for it if not more by many bushy people. I have also had some offers for it when i dont even have it :D lol so this will help me get my angel sooner(i have absolutly no income except for mowing the lawn and allowance so by the end of july i will have just enough for my wholesale priced ir3).

do you guys think im doin the right thing

speedballbanks
05-20-2002, 08:02 PM
it probably shoots great with it being just vapor modded and all but i think it is the ugliest gun i have ever seen that color is horrid it loos like someone crapped on the gun and then threw corn flakes on top of it. my opinion but if you could get a new anno job get it because i think shocker triggers suck so see what you can do.

TITAN
05-20-2002, 08:37 PM
OK im sending out my shocker tommarrow... i think im doin the right thing, cause i've already got an offer for 750 :D he said he'll buy it whenever i get enough for my angel. So i should have it maybe monday or tuesday

AngelBoy
05-20-2002, 08:39 PM
Definately get it. I would pay at least 700$ for it if I was looking to buy. And then if something goes wrong and u cant get the IR3, you'll have on sweet bushy.