PDA

View Full Version : Wow Agd lions

blnk162
05-19-2002, 09:57 PM
Wow troys post got deleted cuz he wanted to talk some smack and he got it right back, its only fair since hes hugging toms kahunas that the mods would delete it, troy if ur out there im me on blnk163 and you can confirm how dumb you really are

TransMan
05-19-2002, 09:58 PM
lol im sensing a little hostility in air :rolleyes:

blnk162
05-19-2002, 10:03 PM
well when one of them wants to say something and be a little punk on a computer its cool, when i say something right back it gets deleted, go figure

skirts
05-19-2002, 10:21 PM
CONGRATS LIONS

way to go lions, were proud of you, get some pics up of the sunday if you have them.

blnk162,
shut up, your making your self sound like a fool and your disrespecting your team by doing so... as long as you have the name "strixeforce" in your sig you represent that team... just suck it up that you took 4th at this event and be happy that you got to play on sunday.
this is the second time that you have opened your mouth to bad mouth other teams and players and your maturity level is showing...
grow a pair of balls and play the game...
stop crying to rest of the AOers we dont want to hear it.

hugs and kisses
skirts

blnk162
05-19-2002, 10:24 PM
yah we took 4th, no doubt we sucked on sunday, but my team doesnt need to be disrespected by someone who doesnt even know us, skirts why dont u how on aim and talk to me there if youd like to further dsicuss ur problem with me

cphilip
05-20-2002, 07:40 AM
Yea take it off the forum and settle it on the field how about that? Done! closed....

testosterone overloads....:D