PDA

View Full Version : Level 10? When?

arkangel77
05-20-2002, 02:28 AM
I am New hear so I apologize if this is an OLD topic. WHen will it be released? I am interested in this For My RT. Thx, later, Arkangel77

FooTemps
05-20-2002, 02:55 AM
Well... from my unknowing standpoint i'd say 8 weeks...

There's a hidden meaning in that so dont' take me seriously...

arkangel77
05-20-2002, 10:08 AM
WHo likes to weight Right?
O well I guess I should keep my eyes open around hear.
This is probably the best place for UPdates.
Thx, Later, ARk

slayer
05-20-2002, 10:14 AM
Tilt the 8 on its side, I would be willing to be that Foo Temps was making a joke.

arkangel77
05-20-2002, 10:19 AM
Weight and see? Thx, Later, Ark

BlackVCG
05-20-2002, 10:26 AM
Stick around. This is the first place all info from AGD comes and once there's more info about Level 10 released, it will be on these forums first thing.

Fred
05-20-2002, 10:48 AM
Edit: Sorry, being a jerk.

---Fred

arkangel77
05-20-2002, 10:55 AM
I don't Know you BUT it seems Like you are Being a JERK.
I cant spell! I am dyslexic which I also Cant spell correctly. I did not come hear for someone to slam the way I right my posts. I think that most Guys Know what I was asking. I am sorry If It bothers You BUT I really did NOT Appreciate your Reply. If you don't have anything constructive to add to the TOPIC of MY post Please do Not reply. THX, Ark

PS, I spell checked It Just for you :mad:

arkangel77
05-20-2002, 10:58 AM
DITTO

If this Is how the Large # of Guys act on the Forum than Maybe I will Just go back to PBC. I came hear Because I figured this would be the place to get Answers. I did not think that I would be getting so MUCH crap! Thx fellas! Ark

gibby
05-20-2002, 11:19 AM
Don't let a few guys with bad attitudes get to you. The majority of the people here are great, and I've even had the pleasure of meeting some of them!

I've always gotten answers or advice whenever I needed them and I've never been let down. Stick around bud! There's more love here than you think. ;)

Fred
05-20-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by arkangel77
I don't Know you BUT it seems Like you are Being a JERK.
I cant spell! I am dyslexic which I also Cant spell correctly. I did not come hear for someone to slam the way I right my posts. I think that most Guys Know what I was asking. I am sorry If It bothers You BUT I really did NOT Appreciate your Reply. If you don't have anything constructive to add to the TOPIC of MY post Please do Not reply. THX, Ark

I apologize, I didn't know that you're dyslexic.

I like to encourage thoughtfull spelling, as it leads to thoughtfull discussions. I see these discussions as actual conversations, and as such, I appreciate if people take the time to make things clear, with proper punctuation, grammar, etc, since it shows that (to me) they take the discussion seriously as well.

Again, I hope you accept my apology.

---Fred

arkangel77
05-20-2002, 12:05 PM
I accept your Apology. I Just think you might not want to be so Critical. Are you an English Professor or Something? We are OK, I just felt like I was being attacked the very first time I posted hear. Later, Ark

Fred
05-20-2002, 12:20 PM
Not a professor, just minoring in it. :p

Oh, and to provide an answer about level 10... it will be out soon, don't rush Tom!

RT_Luver
05-20-2002, 03:38 PM
well somewhere I heard that Tom said it was gong to be a matter or months not weeks so I would expect it to be here within 7 weeks. 7 weeks being 1 month and 3 weeks. If it were 8 weeks it would also be known as 2 months. see what I'm getting at? this is just from my stand point and I could just be annyoing everyone but its how I see it.

Ultimator
05-20-2002, 03:45 PM
He said it's going to be a matter of weeks, not months.

RT_Luver
05-20-2002, 03:54 PM
yea, thats what I meant.

Jonno06
05-20-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
ROFLMAO.Thanks,I thoughjt I'd have to do it,but you beat me to it!Bad grammer annoys me(but hey,we're not perfect).

lol,you can't even spell GRAMMAR!!!....lol....and you mispelled "thought"(but it was obviously a mistake)

kutter
05-20-2002, 04:15 PM
Arkangel77, having only just joined this experiment we call AO, it would be difficult to understand why Fred was so upset.

While your impairment is a legitimate reason to experience some challenges. There are lots, and I do mean LOTS of people who are just plain LAZY and do not take the time to even read their post before they hit the submit button. Now, and I am not climbing up on my soapbox here, I can misspell with the best of them, but I at least read my content before I post and try not to use colourful little colloquialisms that many seem to think pass for real words.

Ok so I am now on my soapbox. I think it is disrespectful of the people who do this. Would you butcher words in a conversation with someone you barely know? Of course not, it would make you appear uncouth and ignorant. But we have this great divide between us and the computer seems somewhat impersonal anyhow. We are insulated and use grammar in ways our 7th grade english teacher would cringe at. And I do mean 7th grade. No one expects a doctorate thesis in here, but how about a dictionary. If you are to lazy to do that then type your post in a word processing program and then cut and paste. Now that I have that off of my chest I will relinquish the soapbox to someone better suited to it.

Oh and by the way Arkangel77 this is not directed at you, a very good friend of mine had dyslexia growing up. To this day he still faces some real challenges but he too learned to use Word with the best of us.

Pand0ra
05-20-2002, 04:20 PM
I would bet they'll be released in less than a month. The mod 10 starts to be used by some teams of AGD. So I suppose it means they are almost ready to be released.

@++