PDA

View Full Version : RT highrise body

brainsquirm
05-20-2002, 08:20 AM
I have a highrise mainbody, i've heard it has some feeding issues, true?I know one issue is the blowback that causes balls not to feed properly. Anyway my RT's definitly not a blender, however when i'm shooting long strings/rapidly i will eventually break balls.
I recently got an intelli, but haven't linked it to the rev yet, but will that improve feeding a lot, or should i better look for another mainbody?

However i'm not planning on getting myself another mainbody, unless i can get it very cheap. Are there any more ways to improve feeding?

I've also been told agd's working on yet another bolt upgrade (NOT superbolt) which would eliminate ball breakage. (Hard too imagine for me.., but hey..AGD does come up with pretty clever stuff)It hasn't been announced yet. Is that just a rumour, or can someone tell me more about it?

Thanx in advance for the advise

P.S: I'd love to see some sort of A.C.E upgrade for older markers

a_malfunction
05-20-2002, 03:51 PM
Intellifeeding is a great way to improve your feed rate. You could also get a Halo. And as for the new mod, It is called the Level 10 uprgrade. It is supposed to eliminate ball breakage.

BlackVCG
05-20-2002, 05:22 PM
Your RT is before the time of the parabolic PF plug, so if you haven't changed your PF plug since you got the gun, you have the old style plug. The new plug dramatically helps feed rate and is probably the reason why the high-rise mainbodies had more trouble feeding. You can tell if you have the new style plug if it has two set screw holes in the handle, if your plug doesn't have those you need the new style plug.

You can get the plug from the AGD Online store for $2. Also, I would recommend getting the new plastic nubbins also at the Online Store. They don't break or fold like the metal nubbins and will help prevent double feeding better than the metal nubbins. These are two important upgrades for all Mag owners.

subbeh
05-22-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by BlackVCG
Your RT is before the time of the parabolic PF plug, so if you haven't changed your PF plug since you got the gun, you have the old style plug. The new plug dramatically helps feed rate and is probably the reason why the high-rise mainbodies had more trouble feeding. You can tell if you have the new style plug if it has two set screw holes in the handle, if your plug doesn't have those you need the new style plug.

You can get the plug from the AGD Online store for $2. Also, I would recommend getting the new plastic nubbins also at the Online Store. They don't break or fold like the metal nubbins and will help prevent double feeding better than the metal nubbins. These are two important upgrades for all Mag owners.

Dude, he doesn't have a powerfeed... so therefore no powerfeed plug.

Will Wood
05-22-2002, 06:37 PM
I'm 90% sure that he was talking about those raised P/F ones in Attic Sale....

TransMan
05-22-2002, 08:21 PM
yes he does have a powefeed plug it said raised not a standerd feed there for he has a plug there rnt any issues with them they had a bad batch in the states and every one talked em down alot so no one wanted one thats y we have normal power feeds and the guys in Europe got the raised power feeds which i would rather have
umm a warp or a HALO would make it feed a lot faster to answer your question