PDA

View Full Version : shoot down with the rt

m.boggs
05-20-2002, 04:34 PM
I have a rt and i love it, however i have been having a problem with shoot down. The velocity goes down during rapid fire, so bad that the balls barely go 5 yards! I put a gage on the gun to measure input pressure, and at 600-700, i get shot down. when i up the pressure to anything over 700, i get velocities of 340 to 350 and i can not back it down without adjusting the input pressure. Anyone have any ideals? I really like my rt, but i have had to use my teamates back up guns during tournys, because mine is always having trouble.

Steve Crush
05-20-2002, 07:34 PM
you have put the ingoin to 700 and of course yer velocity goes up did you adjust the velocity adjustment screw on yer valve?

m.boggs
05-20-2002, 08:24 PM
The ingoing can be between 600-800 and when i go to 700, i can not adjust the velocity......with the adjustment on the back....i can back it all the way down....and no change in the velocity...i even have tried turning it the opposite direction just to make sure i wasnt screwing it up, and no change. I have sent it in for repairs, BUT no luck.

FordPrefect
05-20-2002, 09:38 PM
I think that it is your air system. It really shouldn't be the valve, but if it is, send it to AGD, not some other place.