PDA

View Full Version : Plz Help Fast!!!!

Armegeddon
05-20-2002, 06:17 PM
I just placed an order with AGD a little while ago for one of their halo loaders. The thing is I didn't think about it till a little while later that for 95 bucks it's gotta be the old version and not the B version. I need to cancel my order but they're closed! What should I do!?!?! I need to cancel before they send it so please help me asap!!:(

Steve Crush
05-20-2002, 07:31 PM
just curiious why do you want the b version over the A version? Is yer trigger finger that fast?

Bartleby
05-20-2002, 09:57 PM
the old version has issues feeding, not just at high rates, but feeding all together.

there's really nothing you can do other than wait and call tomorrow. If you don't end up reaching them before it's sent off, then try to return it once it arrives. i'm sure they will accept it.

a_malfunction
05-20-2002, 10:04 PM
Cant you send it into Odessy and get them to update it?

Armegeddon
05-20-2002, 10:57 PM
I know the A version has problems feeding and therefor cannot keep up with my trigger finger accompanied by my automag RT. As for sending it in for the upgrades I would have to pay shipping both ways and the thirty bucks for the upgrades which would, in the long run, actually end up costing me more than simply purchasing the B version. I don't want to know why I should/shouldn't return it I already know this. All I need to know to do it before it's shipped.