PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe vs. electric

Minimag2002
05-20-2002, 07:02 PM
I See many people who have purchased or tried the intelliframe who love it. im am trying to decide whether to get a retrovalve and intellifeed, or centerflag hyperframe and retrovalve. some pros and cons i have herd

Hyperframe
Pros: incredible rate of fire
short trigger pull
no more short stroking
cons: sear and bolt damage
bad customer service
not the mag feel

intelliframe
Pros: decent trigger pull
feeds hopper
with retrovalve will have responsive
trigger feel
cons: may not be fast enough

how many bps will you be able to get with electric verse no electric. i have tried the electric trigger and think i enjoy the retrovalve feel much more than feel like im shooting a mouse. but i fear i will not be able to keep up with other electric guns. can anyone prove otherwise. thanks

keiphers
05-20-2002, 07:47 PM
I love my Retro/Intelliframe combo. I can shoot very fast with it to (15bps with chrony test thingy). Course, I've got sear and on/off pin mods.

minimag187
05-22-2002, 10:21 PM
I can get 13bps a synch with my hyperframe WITHOUT fanning, i like the retro/intelli also. Just my preferance of hyperframe/automag reliability instead of a fully electro gun. I seem to have no problem with wearing or damaging of bolts or sear.

taggtwo
05-23-2002, 12:23 PM
I have owned a centerflag hyper frame for about a year. It has never worked like it should!!! I have sent my entire gun to center flag only to have it return missing parts. When I questioned Tony at CF about this he could only say he was sorry. They did send me some additional parts for the hyper frame( different on off pins and valves and a new fomie bolt). Every time I have tried to use this lower, IT HAS FAILED!! I have even went to the point of purchasing the retro valve, and still the hyper frame sucks. Just yesterday I talked to Tony at CF and requested a full refund, only to be told that my problem was not his problem. Tony chose to put the blame on AGD for farming out the valve assembies. He went on to say that because I had a custom ano job done by crazy ivan that it was now "useless" to him and told me that it has just been over a year since I purchased the lower. Tony even admitted that the employee Lonnie had to be let go because he was "no good".

BOTTOM LINE!!!!
The hyper frame does not work consistantlly
CF is real pleasant to talk to on the phone untill you request a refund
CF chooses to blame AGD for the problems with the hyper frame
Tony chooses to tell me my ano is usless, when infact is far superior
my only recorse is to send it back to CF to let Jeff, the new tech work on it
I do hope that when it comes back to me this time it will not be missing parts
When I do get it back I am going to try to sell the whole marker, and go back to a stock classic power feed.

Oh by the way when I put the marker back to a all AGD configuration it rocks

YOU DO THE MATH
~Tim Taggart
taggtwo

minimag187
05-25-2002, 03:34 PM
You must be unlucky with a hyperframe, i just bought one and the first time i installed it worked properly and ive had it for a year with no wear on bolt or sear, and not one problem. I dont chop or short stroke either. I also have an intelliframe i swap them off, but im probably going to sell it and keep my hypeframe.