PDA

View Full Version : E-Magnum

Top Secret
05-20-2002, 07:14 PM
What is the progress on the Phase II? The Emagnum page on modifiedpaintball doesnt seem to be working for me. I'm really interested in buying one of these boards. And are the Flatline 68/45s out of stock? I ordered mine from you guys like 3 weeks ago.

Butterfingers
05-20-2002, 08:38 PM
Phase II was supposed to be intorduced a few weeks ago. We call the machine shop and they say yeah we have the rails done. We were like great they are comming in. They didnt come in and we call them back and the machinist is nowhere to be found... hmm shady stuff.

Anyway, yeah pretty much everything from AGD is on backorder it took me like 3 weeks to get my retrovalve and I work here!

If you want to check you can call don at 516-520-6668. Or drop us an E-mail at support@modifiedpaintball.com

Make sure you include all your information including your name number and shipping address so we can verify with our records.

Top Secret
05-20-2002, 10:20 PM
Lightened rails would be nice, as I'm topping off my Emag with a HALO/Warp combo. ;) Well I guess I can afford to wait for now, the Emag is still running smoothly.