PDA

View Full Version : any1 play at hell survivors?

Steve Crush
05-20-2002, 07:58 PM
question... i'm goin up there to play in the big game in july. I plan on bringing a couple cases but if i need more what kinda paint do they carry and is it anygood?

steve

datapimp69
05-21-2002, 07:04 AM
if you are talking about the "michigan monster" it is BYOP.

there store is 100yards down the street and they carry most all paint. and i recomend getting it there, they also sell air cards at the store, so you dont have to carry $$$ around. and you get more fills off the card then if you just bought it.

im not sure if you will need more then 2 cases, are you playing both days ?

i have played at it the last 2 years and think i used a 1 1/2 each time. you can go for awhile with out shooting anyone, while you are waiting for someone to strom your base or what not.

hopes that helps

wyn1370
05-21-2002, 07:21 AM
I know I'll be there and probably fred too. We should have a campsite if you wanna come hang out and have a few brews.

Fred
05-21-2002, 03:00 PM
I play there... hopefully I'll make it home for that game... but it doesn't look good.

I have to look into airfair... if I can fly home friday night and back to Kansas Sunday night (after the game... whoah), I might be able to pull it off.

Having trouble deciding though... come home for Monster Game, or Global Conquest and my Birthday... Driving 30 something hours in one weekend is a no-go.

Exotic Sportz sells all kinds of paint, RP, Diablo, PMI, Different varieties of those... and there is another store down the street (10 minutes or so) that sells paint too.

---Fred

Steve Crush
05-21-2002, 05:27 PM
yea hmm wander if there is a way we can find each other :) i'll stop by and say hello for a bit. Yes i am playin both days, i was just curious what paint they had in case i ran out of paint.

steve