PDA

View Full Version : AGDRules

subbeh
05-20-2002, 08:59 PM
Now after he offered me a trade I see he is on some people's bad list.. WHAT FOR?

MrMag
05-21-2002, 12:17 AM
he is on about 10 ppls bad lists. i was also wondering y

Grey_Goose
05-22-2002, 10:39 PM
Mainly because he tries to trade things that he doesn't even own.

subbeh
05-22-2002, 11:05 PM
Explain...?

subbeh
05-22-2002, 11:06 PM
Oh yes I remember the Emag thing.

paintbattler
05-24-2002, 08:48 PM
i have heard is a bad trader..i wouldnt risk it..

AGDRules
05-26-2002, 06:54 AM
I am really really starting to be sick of all you new guys comming here, and then saying not too trade with me for no reason.. You wanna know why im on greys bad trader list..

Grey said he had a RT Pro for me, and yet he never had it, he always sold it or traded it, then he had 2 RTs which I DID NOT WANT, so I backed out of the deal. Grey if you read this, you deserve to be on my bad trader list because my deal with you was bull crap. Hey I just bought Tim Roger (AngelSeed on thsi forums) Emag for 700 Dollars and paid him in a MO first. ask him if you want. Mossman i sold a tank and warp for 150 but fogot the fill nipple so he put me on a bad trader list... Im sending him the fill nipple monday.

Really Grey goose HOW can you say ive never owned those markers, do you live at my house, do you see my markers in person NO so back off, you are staying on my bad trader list for hte same reason I am on yours, because I HAVE MY GUNS YOU DONT. Im tired of dealing with you and your crap grey goose.

Restola I havent done a deal with you, your just a follower of grey goose and whoever else isnt in my good traders list take off me being a bad trader BEUCASE I HAVENT DONE A DEAL WITH YOU.

seriously im tired of this crap..... Im sorry if i seem a little upset, im just tired of this all and wish It too stop, why not ask someone who I have done a deal with :confused:

PaintballSucka
05-26-2002, 08:23 AM
Dude, relax don't get pissed because you messed up and its not just grey_goose its other people also, even my friends on this board say don't trade wit you and dude I doubt Grey_Goose would have lied.

Grey_Goose
05-26-2002, 08:48 AM
AGDRules -

You and I were supposed to trade guns & you were throwing in cash.

First, you asked if I would send first, and finally agreed to send first.

Then you forgot to send. Then your mother couldn't send it for you. Then you said you sent it. You never sent it.

Second, on more than one occaision you've tried to trade guns that don't belong to you. They can be found in other people's posts or website galleries.

The bottom line is, you can justify it any way you want. You can tell all the stories you want about why things happen the way they did, but the bottom line is, I think you're an untrustworthy trader. That's my personal opinion. You DID lie to me about shipping. You DID post someone else's marker for trade as your own.

These are the facts, and these facts are the reason I consider you a high-risk trader.

I really don't care if you agree or not, since it's my opinion, and you're not going to change it. Anywho, that's my final word regarding you & your trading practices.

AGDRules
05-26-2002, 01:05 PM
Seriously, I dont know you and I dont care what you think of me or anyone on this board for that matter, grey goose im sorry my parents dont have the time to put into every waking moment for paintball im sorry I cant tell them to do something and expect them to jump up and do it I really am.

I agreed to send first but the thing was you continuelly told me you had sold your gun or you were waiting for a new one to arrive etc. THAT is why I backed out of the deal, you were making things to difficult. If you would have agreed to hold the marker instead of selling it when promising it to me maybe we could have done a deal... thats why I consider you a bad trader.

And to PaintballSucka I dont care what you or your friends say seriously I can get as psited as I want about this. You dont know me, your new to teh board obviously and I really dont have time to argue with you.

To selling other peoples markers and claiming htem as my own. Armans Impulse i even said in the post my friend asked me to post it if you actually read it.

Seriously grey FIND 1 other incident where ive tried to sell something NOT belonging too me, if you can I will shut up.. seriously you guys need to read the facts and get them right.

AGDRules
05-26-2002, 01:07 PM
hi also, your friends are telling you not to trade iwth me, what would I want to trade with you, you and your friends have nothing in your posestions that would interest me.

paintbattler
05-26-2002, 01:12 PM
chill dude..dont get mad. .apparently both parties made some mistakes in shipping..HUMAN ERROR

PaintballSucka
05-26-2002, 08:08 PM
My bad I forgot you have alot of stuff since your a "good" trader and get a lot of things

pbshadow
05-29-2002, 11:41 AM
i like cheese . and why do u guys argue with people u dont know? who kares, just put him on ur bad list and let that be. isnt the point of not liking someone. not doing stuff with them like talking.
again.
i like cheese :)

automag_20
05-31-2002, 12:58 AM
It seems to me that AGD rules has some issues. I've never traded with you. dude i never will after reading this stuff.

Lopy-slopy
06-18-2003, 08:23 PM
If AGD rules still trades here I would be very surprized, His name is like the most popular name when people talk about bad trader's. he has at least once listed markers in the clasifieds than he didn't even own. It was proved because the person who owned it saw the pic of the gun that AGD wanted to sell and recignised it as his own gun.