PDA

View Full Version : Should I order an RT Pro?

Tron
05-20-2002, 10:40 PM
I cancelled my last order for an Automag Classic and am now thinking about an RT Pro. I am not a rich guy at all really but I believe in doing it right the first time. I have picked out the following.

DYE Invision Goggle System Blue $61.55
Automag RT Pro Powerfeed R $599.99
VL Evlution 200Rd. Loader *Black* $66.00
AGD Flatline Nitro SYS. 68ci $339.95

Is there anything wrong with this? I might upgrade my barrell later on and hopper but I usually just shoot the guy once. =) Is there anything else I would need with this?

I ordered from Paintball-online.com last time because they had good prices, no tax, and 105% price gurantee. I cancelled my order because they never replied to an email or shipped anything which was ordered a week ago and more then half the order is back ordered. =(

Can someone else recommend a good on-line retailer otherwise I am going with I&I.

Thanks,
Joshua

Pand0ra
05-21-2002, 09:31 AM
Yes this is a good gun. Basically the same valve as the one on the Emag. If I was you I would wait a few more weeks to get the news markers with the mod 10.
Maybe you could also try to find a second hand Emag. It's even better.

The flatline is a good nitro system. I've used one since one year, without problems. Just had to replace a jauge after a heavy rain. The on/off valve is a nice feature on it.

I don't know about the mask, I've never played with a DYE. Another good brand is V-force. We've replaced 2 JT camaleon by the low cost V-force in our team lol. They're far better than JT in my opinion (no fog, screen replaced in 10 seconds, ...).

Why don't you by the marker from the AGD online store?

@++

skipdogg
05-21-2002, 11:29 AM
yes, get a pro. Why are u getting an eggo-lution loader? If you want it right the first time, dont buy viewloader.
thats my .02 oh, and I&I is usually overpriced. Ive seen Pro's for 579. Maybe check with 1-888-paintball for your order

Tron
05-21-2002, 01:45 PM
The AGD store charges $200 more then I can get on-line or $150 locally. I changed my mind and am getting a Revolution Black 12v. I just want to make sure paint is fed. I don't need a Halo, or anything that feeds paint that fast especially with the price comparisons.

Thanks for all your help so far.

-Tron

RobP4P
05-21-2002, 01:49 PM
if they have a 105% price match policy, make good on it. actionvillage.com has rt pro's for 579.75 and flatlines for 269.85

Tron
05-21-2002, 01:53 PM
Are you talking about AGD? When I mentioned 105% price match gurantee I was talking about paintball-online.com they have not responded to me at all and still have not shipped my order and it has almost been a week. Even if they did ship my order I would have to wait a week to get all my back order equipment.

-Tron

RobP4P
05-21-2002, 02:05 PM
well then i recommend actionvillage.com

Tron
05-21-2002, 02:09 PM
Yes I plan on buying everything from them. I am buying my stuff and three others friends set ups 98 customs from them. Going to see if they can price match a few things, if so then they get my money. Think I like about I&I is you can haggle with them and they are local.

-Tron

minimag187
05-23-2002, 08:02 PM
DO NOT GET A EVLUTION, they jam alot and chop balls. I reccomend the Ricochet 2k or Ricochet AK, the xboard revy is nice too. It all sounds good except that evlution. Get it from pbgear.com, and Later on you could get an intelliframe, they make mags much nicer much nicer.

einhander619
05-23-2002, 09:32 PM
Get a x-revvy from donggie! $55 shipped, and if you order tonight he'll throw in a vortex impeller for free. You'll also get it really freakin' fast!

donggie@modifiedpaintball.com

Tron
05-23-2002, 11:05 PM
Ya I was reading reviews and am getting a Ricochet. Trying to find a 4500PSI flatline for a good price. They have the 3000PSI at actionvillage for $269 which is pretty darn good. I just don't like the idea of filling up every 680 shoots even if the air is free. I am also getting a boomstick I am now stuck on getting a 12" or 10". I never really played that much speedball, because I could never afford the paint, so I stuck to wb and scenarios. But now that I can afford the paint I was thinking what would be a good median.

-Tron

Yipe
05-30-2002, 12:37 PM
Joshua,

I saw your thread and felt I could help out with some information as I work for Paintball Online.

First off, I apologize about not responding to your email. We are trying our best to keep up with the flood of emails we receive, but sometimes we do get behind (we get A LOT of email ranging from technical questions to order status and sponsorship requests). In the last month, we have increased the size of our customer service department to better handle our call volume and emails, as well as stay open later. I expect our response time will be faster as our new reps finish up their training.

For right now, contacting us via our toll-free 800# is by far the best way to get ahold of our customer service representatives. When you talk to one of our reps on the phone, we can give you real-time answers about our inventory, shipping methods, in-transit times and any other questions you might have regarding your order - besides some great advice. The average Paintball Online rep has been playing for over 9 years - and just about everyone here plays at the tournament level.

How about some answers regarding the product you are looking for? Currently, we have all styles/colors of RT Pro in stock, as well as all colors of the Ricochet 2k and Ak except for Smoke. The AGD Flatines are expected to arrive today - in both 3000 and 4500psi. The only product we are missing is the Blue Dye Invision Goggle, but we do have them in Black, Clear, Red, Yellow and Smoke.

Can you use the 105% Low Price Guarantee we offer? You betcha! The only requirements are that the competiting website is/has:

1. A Valid Retail Website
2. Capable of Online Ordering
3. The Same Color Items Currently In Stock

We will verify that our competitor has the exact same product in stock, then we will match their price and take an additional 5% off the total - not the differnce - but the total! That is some serious savings in my book.

Any more questions, just give me a call at 800-875-4547.

Sincerely,

Matt
Sales Manager
paintballonline.com