PDA

View Full Version : Status Report on Extreme's Including Time Frame

AGD
05-21-2002, 11:18 AM
AO,

I am pleased to report that we are going to shoot for the Amateur Open as a release date for the C&C and regular Extremes. Due to the level of interest we are going to make about half the bodies we have into C&C's.

We intend to sell them at Am Open. They will have the LVL10 mods, ACE system and semi only software. I have no price at this time but the C&C's will be over 1000 dollars.

We will have warp feed breaches on sale too. Only one comes with each gun. I know if you are getting a gun we MIGHT be able to get something setup here where you can pay a downpayment and get the color you want. No fades possible in the first batch only solid colors, either polish or dust.

DOWNSIDES: We might not have the best looking ACE printed circuit boards in the first batch. If we can't get professional boards made in time we have to make them here. They will work fine, many people are already using them in the SFL's. It might have a crappy BOX! It might have a lame MANUAL!! We have people working on both but the short time frame might screw things up.

This is a pretty big undertaking and something could go wrong at any time. Please bear with us and understand if it doesn't work out the way we plan.

Thanks,

AGD

Paintballer86
05-21-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by AGD

It might have a crappy BOX! It might have a lame MANUAL!!
Ahh, I'll skip than. :D J/K tom. Will you have JUST the bodys for sale so we can swap or Emag internals with the body we buy?

BTAutoMag
05-21-2002, 11:47 AM
so are the level 10 mods comming out at the same time. and have you considered making the special "AO Batch"?

Manuel_FZR
05-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Ahhhhh!!! Great! Great! Great!
What colours are available? Also a pewter one?
And: How can we European guys get one? Will AGDE have some C&C´s?

P.S. The box doesn´t matter!!!

shartley
05-21-2002, 12:01 PM
Great to hear. :)

Spaceman613
05-21-2002, 12:05 PM
I may have to make the trip out there afterall... Hmmm, only solid colors? but i wanted a pretty gun, I guess Ill have to settle for something that performs:)

Good show TK, and semi-only? even better

brian terry
05-21-2002, 12:10 PM
people i have the ace in my sfl right now as a lot of you know my ace works great with no prob at all so ,if they do not have the more professional looking bored dont worry its all good and will work fine,.

Chupas2
05-21-2002, 12:43 PM
So what you're trying to say is they will be ready in 8 weeks;)

TheBigRaguPB4L
05-21-2002, 12:48 PM
Am I alone in saying take your time? I would rather wait for a product that's going to be fully ready to rip out of the box, then for you to rush it out and miss something that screws up the gun? Make sure it's perfect before sending it out.

oneshot
05-21-2002, 01:12 PM
thanks for the update:D

keep up the good work

wyn1370
05-21-2002, 01:13 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with Raguman and say don't rush it. I would love to have an emag with ace, but not if it will need to be continually sent back for updates and recalls.

RobP4P
05-21-2002, 01:44 PM
boys, when has anything with 'AGD' printed on it not worked flawlessly? I'd be worried about any other company that 'seemed' to be rushing their rollout schedule, but if AGD says its ready to roll, it is.

Major Ho
05-21-2002, 02:03 PM
Ha! I for one dont read manuals and intruction books ;) Step 1) Take out of packaging Step 2) Gas up and pull trigger...
And it can come in a brown paper bag for all I care :D
I really dont think people will notice all that much TK...

banzaimf
05-21-2002, 02:05 PM
OHHHHHHhhhhhh..... My toes just curled.

Time to sell the MicroE I guess

banzaimf

PsychoMag
05-21-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by RobP4P
boys, when has anything with 'AGD' printed on it not worked flawlessly? I'd be worried about any other company that 'seemed' to be rushing their rollout schedule, but if AGD says its ready to roll, it is.

...must I remind you of ...ummm...the nightmare with SUPERBOLTS!

TK...take your time, I am willing to wait for perfection.

bond1313
05-21-2002, 02:42 PM
As am I, I am in no rush I would rather wait to World Cup for them, and no that the gun I am getting is the best of the best. Take your time we have waited this long whats another month or two. I would rather them be perfect in every way like the rest of the AGD line. So TK take your time relex and get them out to us when you can.

VBmag87
05-21-2002, 02:46 PM
Yes I also say take your time if you still have things to work out.It will be better off in the long run most likely. :)

AGD
05-21-2002, 02:56 PM
The only things that will have possible problems are the ace and the level 10. LVL10 can be swapped back to stock in two minutes, end of problem.

If the ace doesn't work but LVL10 does, end of problem.

Get it??

We have had the SFL's out for a while now and have confidence in the body design etc. LVL10 will be the biggest risk. Even if LVL10 works baddly it will still be better than stock.

AGD

Manuel_FZR
05-21-2002, 03:07 PM
Tom, take your time!
I hope you will be able to make both work perfect! The ACE is a great thing, and I really would want it to work flawless. Also I think, the LVL10 (I know not much about it) will be a great thing (and I´m really looking forward to buy it for my Mini) ... but also take your time to make it perfect ... we waited now so long ... no problem, if it is another month ...

Manuel_FZR
05-21-2002, 03:16 PM
Another question: Will the C&C´s have the milled gripframe + battery pack like we´ve seen from the prototypes? Or a normal SFL frame like the blue one?

Snooky
05-21-2002, 03:54 PM
So does this mean a price drop on the regular emags?

Jonno06
05-21-2002, 04:00 PM
i want the level 10mod and ACE,so I can tell everyone(and I mean EVERYONE),that I have a level 10 extreme emag WITH ACE!

speedballbanks
05-21-2002, 04:02 PM
tom i got a question i never got answered and i figure this thread is a good place for it, when will the extreme bodies be available as a retrofit thingy and secondly i have a reverse retro is there bodies for me or what so pleeeeeease let me know i am very interested in these bodies so pleeeeeease let me know.

rudy
05-21-2002, 04:03 PM
will later boards come with more fireing mods also a way to lock out mods not allowed in tourneys?

PaInTbALL zAcH
05-21-2002, 04:12 PM
woohoo! now all i need is a job!
Thanks Tom

Kaiser Bob
05-21-2002, 04:34 PM
humm, does this mean LVL10 will be out before, or after the extremes?

spacemanspiff
05-21-2002, 05:18 PM
This is sweet. Been waiting to hear the news. So whats the deal with the first batch on SFL's that went out? Like mine, which has no ace or lvl 10, what happens to us. I believe my board already has the ace software in it. I was able to get my probs worked out and she rips now(with the occasional break or chop) I just love showing her off to everyone :p most of the responce I get is, WOW that thing is sweet. Anyway I was just curious to know if the ace mod if free for us or is that just a rumor?
Thanks

speedballbanks
05-21-2002, 05:59 PM
does anyone have an answer to my question just thought i would ask.

AGD
05-21-2002, 06:02 PM
Bodies will be available AFTER we fill all orders and get caught up. SFL's will get the ACE upgrade for free when ready. Multi firing modes will be gone forever from all markers in the next few months due to ASTM regulations.

If you guys are worried about problems wait until Christmas.

AGD

keiphers
05-21-2002, 06:17 PM
Will the Blade trigger be an option? I noticed that was an option on the AGD Europe Site. I think that'd be an upgrade welcomed by many. I for one will probably pick up a dust pewter (if made) with Clear Warpfeed and Warp Breech, matched Freak, new Halo, and Blade Trigger. Mmmmm.... I can't wait for that setup... (if everything I included will be made).

speedballbanks
05-21-2002, 06:49 PM
thanks tom and one more question if you could be so kind will my reverse retro fit on the extreme bodies, what i mean is will you have bodies with two slots in it or something please let me know thanks.

Rynoboy06
05-21-2002, 09:06 PM
-How much do the C&C's weigh compared to the SFL's?
-Are breech modules with threaded feed adapters a
possibility at some point? Or at least ones with a real
feed tube instead of the elbow adapter?
-Molded rubber wrap around grips at some point? By AGD or
anyone? A version of grips from the RT pro carbon fiber
frames would be fine. In my poll a few months ago, the
votes came in 63-8 in favor of improving the grips, even
if a price increase was necessary. This poll can be
viewed at

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31869&highlight=dye+stickies+for+emags

Thanks for any replys recieved.

Johnny Bravo
05-21-2002, 09:08 PM
Tom, will the Level 10 mod also be included in the free upgrades for the SFL?

Bonx0007
05-21-2002, 09:10 PM
Ok Tom, Here it comes. THis is AGD's big chance to prove itself once again to the world of non-believers. We all have faith but I would be darn sure those babies are perfect before unleashing, because if they are not all you will do is confirm poeples warped beliefs. I am sure you are taking this release very seriously but I wanted to be the one to call the importance of this time to your attention. I have faith and I wish you good luck. :)
By the way I am upgrading my emag as soon as it is possible. Will you guys have green?:D

Croix71
05-21-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by AGD
If you guys are worried about problems wait until Christmas.

AGD

Thanks for the update Tom! I gues I'll be waiting `till X-Mas. :D

Vegeta
05-21-2002, 09:46 PM
This has me a bit worried...that ppl will get it and not be satisfyed, either becuase ace doesnt do the job of lvl 10 doesnt do the job.

To me.. the ACE is pointless. As Black said- it is jsut a coverup/fix for the problem of slow loaders. of feedng mechanisms worked properly (liek hte warp) then hte ACE would not be needed.

AGD
05-21-2002, 10:10 PM
LVL10 good/bad that is the question!!

We will be doing a limited release of LVL10's here on the forum in about two weeks. These will be the test run for them. If you don't want to try it just wait until you see how everyone else gets along with it. If the LVL10 is a disaster then we can put off the Extreme intro at Am Open and save ourselves the embarassment.

On the good side, we have already made several demo vids of the LVL10 in action. Everyone in the inner company circle that has seen the vids is ready to take the mod into tournaments NOW!! My teams are begging me to update them even if it's 5 minutes before the tourney. AGD Lions said if they had the mod they would have won Centerflag. Chris at HALO has one that is slightly leaking and will not send it back to be fixed because he is having too much fun. His exact words "I have drunk from the CUP!".

We have designed the system so that all the critical parts are interchangable and can be updated in case of disaster. The only variable that's out of control is the variation in the o-ring dimensions. We have a fix for that, it just requires tuning like the spacer kits do. In any case, the LVL10 mod at it's WORST is still better than the stock setup.

We are planning a complete rollover to LVL10 in all our guns just after release. We think it is that important. This is why we are not giving out details.

I may not know about marketing, how to get flashy adds or cool boxes but I do know parts and these are GOOD PARTS!!

Standby we are working on it!

AGD

AGD
05-21-2002, 10:16 PM
Grips not possible for quite a while, sorry.

LVL10 included in SFL upgrades but you have to be one of the first beta testers.

Superbolt guys will be able to trade in their old bolts for a PARTIAL credit on LVL10. We didn't forget about you.

Frames are the same as the current SFL

We are introducing at Am Open because we have more control over what happens there. We have a field, a billboard and great placement in the tent. If we intro a World Cup we could spend more money and end up across the street!!

I think that answers everyone.

AGD

Linx
05-21-2002, 10:16 PM
Sign me up for the test run!

pumpamatic
05-21-2002, 10:30 PM
So, Tom, what you are saying is that the LVL10 will always pinch balls? Any estimates for prices of LVL10 upgrades? I really hope I can get a test run of the LVL10.

Bonx0007
05-21-2002, 10:31 PM
I will test it gladly! as soon as they are up you have my money.:D

AcemanPB
05-21-2002, 10:54 PM
can't wait for the level 10!!

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 11:19 PM
Just tell me when to send my SFL in. I'll proudly be a tester for you guys. I have a big 10 man tourney in August and would love to show off what a mag can do.

Thanks Tom.

than205
05-22-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Multi firing modes will be gone forever from all markers in the next few months due to ASTM regulations.
AGD

That being said, how does the new regulation affect after-market boards for any electro markers?

BTAutoMag
05-22-2002, 07:46 AM
tom do you have a price on the lvl 10 yet... ballpark it

G-Rexx
05-22-2002, 07:57 AM
Tom, I'm a willing test dummy for your lvl 10 mod, let me know where to send my check, I want 3!!!

RT_Luver
05-22-2002, 07:58 AM
I know this is a stupid question, but when is the amatuer open? Also, when will the people that have preordered one from donggie get one? AND, what do u mean be it having a BOX and Manual thing?

RT_Luver
05-22-2002, 08:10 AM
one more thing, if you were to get one of the pre-models, would the board be any better/worse then that of a later model. i'm not really talking about prefessionalism(who makes it) in the board, just how it works and everything. I have my extreme on preorder with donggie. once I get it, I'll test anythign you want.

Sledgehammer
05-22-2002, 09:20 AM
Talkin' 'bout crappy manuals:

Originally written in my Extreme Manual
Quick Cleaning: To quickly clean the paintball marker without disassembly simply use a bucket of clean water and swish the paintball marker body in it WHILE THE PAINTBALL MARKER IS FULLY PRESSURIZED! keeping the paintball marker pressurized keeps the water out of the internal workings of the valve body. (delete all tk)

Well Tom, you better do as you say in the brackets :D otherwise some people might try this at home ;)

As for the BOX:

it came in this one, which is OK with me ;)

Paul La Rue
05-22-2002, 09:38 AM
Hey Tom,
So if we have a broken superbolt now, we just have to wait till level 10?

Automag ReTro
05-22-2002, 09:45 AM
Tom, i would gladly be a Beta tester for the Lv.10 just give me the word, i'll send my gun or check it, whatever it takes. Thanks

RT_Luver
05-22-2002, 09:45 AM
I can't wait. i've been looking for this day for many......uhh....well aslog as I've been on AO. My red extreme C&C e-mag will be the envy of my team :D I love it.

Johnny Bravo
05-22-2002, 02:22 PM
I can't wait to send my gun in. I would be more than happy to beta test the LVL 10 and ACE in my SFL :D

keiphers
05-22-2002, 03:18 PM
Count me in for the test. I'll trade in my Super Bolt too for partial credit. I'm still wondering though, will the Blade trigger be an option on the Extreme Emags?

marley618
05-22-2002, 03:55 PM
I will be happy to test the level 10 mod. Count me in.

Kaiser Bob
05-22-2002, 04:09 PM
Im down for one! :D

spacemanspiff
05-22-2002, 04:58 PM
Oh can I jump on the ban wagon to!!!!! I would be more than happy to be a beta tester.
So my curret super bolt will work with the lvl 10?
So if theres a leak all we would have to do is replace an o-ring with a different sized one to stop it. Just like the spacer kit is used, as you mentioned.

Jacob
05-22-2002, 05:01 PM
Tom, I'm going to be sending my SFL to MPP to get an E-Magnum board installed. I definitely would like to get in on the beta testing on lvl 10, might you be interested in beta testing one with that board?

OnyX
05-22-2002, 06:16 PM
hey Tom i would love to be a beta tester for lvl 10 on the sfl's just as long as i get it back before the shatner scenario game. :D

RT_Luver
05-22-2002, 06:29 PM
when you say beta testers, does that mean for ACE and the lvl 10 mods? if so I'll GLADLY test them. also, will you be sending any c&c extremes to MPP? if so thats means I'll be able to get mine. and again, I'll GLADLY test what ever you want me too.

Snooky
05-22-2002, 08:00 PM
So does this mean a price drop in current emags or will they slowly be weeded out by the extreeme's like the rt's were?

Jar Jar
05-22-2002, 11:22 PM
I would be perfect for a test fun of LVL10 because I have a master tech basically right next door to me should I need any help with the gun(doubtful). Brian Terry lives a mile from my house, so I'll be expecting the gun on what day? No realy, I do love the my curent E-mag that I bought from you at the madness but I can't wait to get my C&C or Extreme.

speedballbanks
05-23-2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Grips not possible for quite a while, sorry.

LVL10 included in SFL upgrades but you have to be one of the first beta testers.

Superbolt guys will be able to trade in their old bolts for a PARTIAL credit on LVL10. We didn't forget about you.

Frames are the same as the current SFL

We are introducing at Am Open because we have more control over what happens there. We have a field, a billboard and great placement in the tent. If we intro a World Cup we could spend more money and end up across the street!!

I think that answers everyone.

AGD

i believe that's everyone but me um my one other question is i know you said we can slap the bodies onto our exsting gun but can we use our reverse retro valves because i have one and i don't see me using one on those bodes because they only have a slot on one side. so tom please let me know thanks.

bob87
05-23-2002, 09:39 AM
Can we have a list of colors that thay will be made in?

John Sosta, AGD Europe
05-23-2002, 11:05 AM
The Cut 'n Carve bodies have a slot both sides, so you can use your reverse RETRO valve with a C&C body.
Once Lev 10 is available, and we start shipping Xtremes, we will finish off the Blade trigger that you saw on the Proto's, but we have to get our priorities right at the moment. We are Cuttin' n Carvin' in house over here, so Manuel, yes, of course they will be available in Europe. We will most likely officially launch in Europe at the Millenium World Cup, Toulouse in July, assuming Lev 10 parts are ready in time. As Tom says, we are not just crossing our fingers on this one. We've been Beta Testing Xtremes over here for almost a year, and we will also Beta test Lev 10 in Tournament conditions, before launch.
The ACE is still important, because even with Lev 10 being much kinder on the paint, you want to prevent as many chops as possible. Anyway, if you prefer not to use the ACE, you can just turn it off.

speedballbanks
05-23-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by John Sosta, AGD Europe
The Cut 'n Carve bodies have a slot both sides, so you can use your reverse RETRO valve with a C&C body.

ok but howmuch moe will e c&c body cost because i am on a budget so let me know and thanks again.

ShooterJM
05-23-2002, 12:04 PM
Man, I would just about kill to beta test level 10. Heck when I rounded off the bolt edge that helped a lot! Can't wait to see what this does!

BTAutoMag
05-23-2002, 12:13 PM
speaking of lvl 10... ETA on release?

RT_Luver
05-23-2002, 12:21 PM
you know, I just find it amazing on how much time and effort AGD and AGDE put into making sure their products and such work. I have a feeling that when the extremes are released, not much IF anything will be wrong with them. :D

ShooterJM
05-23-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
speaking of lvl 10... ETA on release?

Page 2 AGD's first post.

We will be doing a limited release of LVL10's here on the forum in about two weeks. These will be the test run for them.

Woohoo! Should be sweet!

FeelTheRT
05-23-2002, 01:39 PM
about hwo much will they cost at the IAO? I might just hold up with out a gun for a while and prac with any other gun i can get my hands on for the day, then buy a C&C at the IAO.

iisp0tii
05-23-2002, 01:42 PM
so tom, are you saying that we can trade in our stock bolts if we have a super bolt for a discount on the level 10 mod??? also, will the level 10 mod come on new rt valves when the mod comes out?

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 02:44 PM
hey Tom Kaye,who will "test" this level 10 mod?

I would LOVE to help you out....

I just got my retro minimag(first mag:D ),and would love to represent AGD/AO with a total kick arse mag....

BlackVCG
05-23-2002, 05:48 PM
If you have a super bolt, you can trade it in for credit towards Level 10. No stainless steel bolts will be accepted for trade-in.

LaW
05-23-2002, 06:40 PM
Well since I am sending in my sb next week I will most likely be testing one of the first lvl10 kits.... it will be very exciting

RT_Luver
05-23-2002, 08:44 PM
Hey Tom, I'm really wondering something. You said that the extremes will be for sale at the amatuer open. well, are you going to be sending any to MPP or any other place that has taken preorders for them at the same time? I sure hope so, that way I can use it when my church gos on our usual camping trip and play paintball. biy are THEY gunna be in a suprise. last year I only had an autococker:D

iisp0tii
05-23-2002, 10:00 PM
now why would i wanna trade in my super bolt??? could i trade it in if my bolt breaks??? if i can i will use my bolt until i get some money or when it breaks, which ever comes first then ill send it in.

AGD
05-23-2002, 10:41 PM
Dealers that have pre-orders will get at least partial shipments. Guys with superbolts have to decide to trade or not we can't leave deals open forever.

AGD

jurassic
05-23-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by AGD
Dealers that have pre-orders will get at least partial shipments. Guys with superbolts have to decide to trade or not we can't leave deals open forever.

AGD

Tom, those partial orders for MPP, would that include
a gloss black Warp left Extreme Emag??;) It has been completely paid for more than 2 months.
I Promise to take it to the field at least once a week
for thorough work out and to let some of the local boys check it out. I'll write up a brief report for each outing for forum consumption. Or what ever you would like to see!! :)
What do you say Tom!??

Brian68mag
05-23-2002, 11:21 PM
Oh man, my level 10 i won should be coming next week, ill tell all of you how it works when it gets here :)

RT_Luver
05-24-2002, 06:40 AM
Or could those partial shipments contain a red C&C extreme? I promise to take many pics of it having fun at the field and resting on my bed after a long(fun) day of paintball.

Minimag4me
05-24-2002, 06:44 PM
my superbolt has been sitting collecting dust, id gladly trade it for a discount on the level 10(us sb owners should have first dibs:)).

paintbattler
05-25-2002, 01:59 PM
man. wish they woudl hurry and get out

Dragoon
05-26-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Minimag4me
my superbolt has been sitting collecting dust, id gladly trade it for a discount on the level 10(us sb owners should have first dibs:)).

I second this.
I think those that purchased a SB should have first dibs. Sort of a reward for going through the SB issues.

Douglas

Manuel_FZR
05-26-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by John Sosta, AGD Europe
(...)
Once Lev 10 is available, and we start shipping Xtremes, we will finish off the Blade trigger that you saw on the Proto's, but we have to get our priorities right at the moment. We are Cuttin' n Carvin' in house over here, so Manuel, yes, of course they will be available in Europe. We will most likely officially launch in Europe at the Millenium World Cup, Toulouse in July, assuming Lev 10 parts are ready in time.(...)
The ACE is still important, because even with Lev 10 being much kinder on the paint, you want to prevent as many chops as possible. Anyway, if you prefer not to use the ACE, you can just turn it off.

Thanks for the information John. :)

iisp0tii
05-26-2002, 06:24 PM
ok, i played at waynes-world today, & i chopped balls once or twice or thrice a game. i wanna know how much the level10 mods are & how much we get off if we send in our superbolts.

AcemanPB
05-26-2002, 08:54 PM
yeah i had few chops yesterday too i really hope this lvl 10 is as good as everyone says it is

Restola
05-26-2002, 09:56 PM
I'll be waiting until Christmas. Not because I dont trust the stuff but because I am dirt poor and my car is on the verge of explosion.

I cant wait to hear all the feedback on the level 10. This is like the most exciting thing since the design of the intelliframe.

RT_Luver
05-26-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Restola
my car is on the verge of explosion.

got any pics?:D

jurassic
05-28-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by jurassic

Tom, those partial orders for MPP, would that include
a gloss black Warp left Extreme Emag??;) It has been completely paid for more than 2 months.
I Promise to take it to the field at least once a week
for thorough work out and to let some of the local boys check it out. I'll write up a brief report for each outing for forum consumption. Or what ever you would like to see!! :)
What do you say Tom!??

Also will beta test the LVL 10 mod on my baby, Retroed, SB'd, Hypered, Warped and Haloed Minimag. Halo sent out last week for the Rev B mods. Have never chopped
a ball. And just recently had the first barrel break. I do rotate a bolt spring after several games. Ordered 4 from MPP awhile back and had 3 others that get rotated. I believe this has helped with not having chops or barrel breaks along with the SB, Warp and Halo.

AGD-OfficeGal
05-29-2002, 09:49 AM
I'm sticking this thread back up as it is very useful for us to refer people to it when they call us with questions about the Extreme!

Marcia

speedballbanks
05-29-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal
I'm sticking this thread back up as it is very useful for us to refer people to it when they call us with questions about the Extreme!

Marcia

thanks marcia!!!

BTAutoMag
05-29-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Brian68mag
Oh man, my level 10 i won should be coming next week, ill tell all of you how it works when it gets here :)

did i miss something... howd you win it?

speedballbanks
05-29-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag

did i miss something... howd you win it?

i think he won it at the wlipp not to sure though but i think he did.

WARPED1
06-03-2002, 03:11 PM
I'm outta the loop,what exactly IS the lvl 10 mod?A new valve?New emag board?What?

speedballbanks
06-03-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
I'm outta the loop,what exactly IS the lvl 10 mod?A new valve?New emag board?What?

the level 10 mod is a new bolt and some oring's and it makes it so you have a real hard time chopping so says tom jjust find the thread started by acemanpb abuot level 10 using the good old search fature and you will get all of the info needed and then some.

TheClapp15
07-30-2002, 10:15 PM
Soooo Tom...IAO...C&C E-mag...Company store?

I guess what I'm saying here is please hurry up and release this gun so I can go more into debt!

I mean I got the 45k flatline, I got the Warp, all I need now is the extreme! Oh ya my roomate wants one too!