PDA

View Full Version : Warp munting plate and z-grip???? adjustments?

dyerules
05-21-2002, 03:51 PM
I'm 99% sure i want a warp-feed. But that last one percent is if it will fit my z-grip. I heard that u need to make your own plate because on the z-grip the warp-feed doesn't sit far enough back. Also i'm gonna end up buying my warp from actionvillage.com Will the agd warp from them fit also on my tippy w/ the stock feed or will i haev to buy the 90 degree adapter seperately?

Thanks!!

FrAuStY
05-21-2002, 03:58 PM
I don't know about making a new one. I know you can flip it and make the warp mount further back which may help with the Z-grip. Wish I could help but I don't have a Z-grip.

a_malfunction
05-21-2002, 04:02 PM
It sure does! :)

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/a_malfunction/microRThalfcp2.jpg

thecavemankevin
05-21-2002, 04:58 PM
here is one i made for my friends z

thecavemankevin
05-21-2002, 04:59 PM
another

thecavemankevin
05-21-2002, 05:02 PM
last one

BlackVCG
05-21-2002, 05:32 PM
All you need to do is make the bracket point out from the grip frame at a 90 degree angle and drill a hole in that position so your Warp adapter plate positions the Warp more up against the side of the gun.

Just thread the mounting screw into the front hole in the bracket and frame and then pivot the bracket at the angle you want it and then mark that spot on the frame for the rear screw hole. Drill it out and you're good to go.

dyerules
05-21-2002, 05:36 PM
Thanks balck and every one else for the help. I'll have to get my dad to help w/ the drilling part.But it seems easy enough!!

Thanks!!!

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-21-2002, 06:09 PM
why is there and how did you get a fore grip on the back of that? a gas thru no less...

thecavemankevin
05-22-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Aliens-8-MyDad
why is there and how did you get a fore grip on the back of that? a gas thru no less...

it is my friends mirco mag and that is just one of the holes in the frame. he put it on there for a nice handle for carrying it around, but doesn't use it for playing. But the main reason is that he likes macro line and can't find a piece long enough without getting in the way. So this is the solution, not my style, but hey whatever works.

the funny thing is, is that half of that gun was or still is mine
the warp and z were mine, and the DZ-2, tank and grip still are :)